O.G Shaquielle

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

O.G Shaquielle

Unread post by Hell » April 13th, 2007, 7:43 am

I want to know how ya'll feel about Shaquielle. If u didn't know, he was UBN and moved to BPS.

I did hear something about him being stone, alot of people don't know the ubn broke into "United Millatiant Blood and United Blood League" plus alot of dudes are really on some independent shit making connections with cali and holding there shit down.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 13th, 2007, 11:41 am

whats with all of these sets and nations.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 14th, 2007, 11:14 am

^ So your saying is their is more blood nations in new york then ubn,nyb,umb and also ubl?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 14th, 2007, 11:18 am

hell,the ubn been done dog dudes doing they own thing dog,lets put it to rest now

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 18th, 2007, 7:15 am

^ I got cha.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » April 18th, 2007, 9:32 am

all the UBN gangs are now nuetral street gangs n shit, sept the fakes that didnt get word of that yet.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 18th, 2007, 9:46 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:all the UBN gangs are now nuetral street gangs n shit, sept the fakes that didnt get word of that yet.
so 9trey is just a street gang is that what ur saying

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » April 18th, 2007, 10:04 pm

im like 98% sure. i kno that Shyne and SMM are now street gangs. OET died forever ago kause donald g was an exposed fake. but yea as far as i know NTG is a street gang now except in hoods where its ALL NTG or NOT active on that bangin shit at all kause they have noone to teach them otherwise yet.. all those eastkoast miller sets have died too. any eastkoast blood set that popped 5 is either dead or no longer blood. if not than u dealin with fakes. kodes are still used among the official eastkaost sets tho, like HNHB and shit. all that UBN shit is burried tho

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 7th, 2007, 3:29 pm

wich ever the way the wind blows , no real stability , i believe in a few years this will fade out in newyork like early street crews from the 80's and 70's , theres no real gang beef killings to keep this going and the city is not built for gang life just to make money. i live in newyork and stay in cali twice a year with my relatives , a big difference