Michael "Wishbone" Hagan from Eight Tray Gangster

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Michael "Wishbone" Hagan from Eight Tray Gangster

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 26th, 2008, 11:32 am

I am re calling an old article from '84 or so, either Spin or Rolling Stone Magazine. In it along with some other stuff was a photo of a dude who called himself Wishbone from ETG. He had it tattooed on his forearms and was alledgedly guilty of cutting some people down with an AK. Anyone know of this dude or what happend to him?

PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Wishbone From ETG

Unread post by PAYASO » December 11th, 2009, 9:45 pm

I READ THE SAME ARTICLE.IT SAID HIM AND SOME DUDE CALLED BABY MONSTER SHOT UP SOME GIRL IN THE BACK WITH AN AK.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 26th, 2009, 9:31 pm

Wishbone is still around, i met him 2008 when we was working on the doc on Moster Cody - American Gangster. He was there and he was a cool cat. I have not spoke to him in several months.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » April 16th, 2012, 4:26 pm

I read this article about him a while ago the full article was available when i read it but there's just a snippet now. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 84,00.html I remember he got a long sentence.
Was he interviewed on the American Gangster episode?