Pictures of Legendary Figures....

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Pictures of Legendary Figures....

Unread post by Young Nile » July 22nd, 2004, 11:17 pm

Post them here........

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Pictures of Legendary Figures....

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 19th, 2005, 7:06 pm

MY BIG HOMIE OG COOT

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Pictures of Legendary Figures....

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 19th, 2005, 7:10 pm

The One and Only ALLAH of the NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS. its more than a honor to even speak his name.

brought to ya by myself B SUPREME

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 10th, 2005, 7:08 am

am I the only nigga who knows legends - i might be the oldest nigga on this site too, but here

Nicky Barnes

Siwatu

Nicky Barnes?

Unread post by Siwatu » August 1st, 2005, 8:34 am

the snitch?
the game really has changed, eee?

exsdustynig
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by exsdustynig » April 25th, 2006, 12:57 am

Y WOULD YALL POST OG PICS

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 14th, 2006, 5:24 pm

exsdustynig wrote:Y WOULD YALL POST OG PICS
this shit use to be secure

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » September 30th, 2006, 3:56 am

OG COOTIES .....WHO THE F--K IS THAT NIGGA , HE LOOK SAD , LOOK AT HIS EYEZ , IT SAYZ MY LIFE IS FU--KED UP IN HERE

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » September 30th, 2006, 9:40 am

Likely one of them NY dudes who was sporting Malcolm X hats a few years before, then declared himself an OG once the bangin' fad hit NY. Standing there looking simple.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 1st, 2006, 1:06 pm

joe niggas real quikk to talk shit behind a monitor. money says you would b real calm n humble in a niggas face. we can sit here n laugh or talk shit on ppl n ther pix all day or we can act like grown men n stop the shit talkin, u got sumthin to say about sum1 either keep ur mouth shut or tell the nigga u talkin about. man up n stop speakin on niggas looks, thats a flat out homo move.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 1st, 2006, 3:03 pm

The homo move is you watching documentaries and dick-ridin' niggas from LA. I'm from Philly and I know damn well and ain't not gang-bangin' goin' on, Baby BRAZE, or whatever the fuck you call yourself.

What you do, learn whatever you can on-line and then run outside talkin' ' bout "Yo, I got homies from Compton!!!

You just sensitive cause you know you fit in the same class as them NY niggas. What, you gone be "OG BRAZE" when you graduate junior high school???

Just be glad your mom let you use some of your school tokens to let you go down to the Gallery on weekends, dickhead.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 1st, 2006, 4:34 pm

So what kinda gangs is in philly? is it just like block apartments competin with the next one with the drug game.?

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 1st, 2006, 8:59 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:So what kinda gangs is in philly? is it just like block apartments competin with the next one with the drug game.?
They got drug gangs, which is really just crews, but it ain't about colors, bangin' or nothing like what goes on in LA.

The only BRAZE about this lil nigga is the fact that he think anybody believe his nonsense. Like I said, I lived in Philly my whole life and moved to LA last year, so I know wassup? If anybody's wearing any kinda colors now, they're faker than a $3 bill!!!

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 2nd, 2006, 9:40 am

creativemind wrote:The homo move is you watching documentaries and dick-ridin' niggas from LA. I'm from Philly and I know damn well and ain't not gang-bangin' goin' on, Baby BRAZE, or whatever the fu-- you call yourself.

What you do, learn whatever you can on-line and then run outside talkin' ' bout "Yo, I got homies from Compton!!!

You just sensitive cause you know you fit in the same class as them NY niggas. What, you gone be "OG BRAZE" when you graduate junior high school???

Just be glad your mom let you use some of your school tokens to let you go down to the Gallery on weekends, dickhead.
nigga are u retarded? u musta been in str8 bitch areas of philly. 31st n lehigh is g'd the fuck up n prolly 1 the hardest blocks in philly. Norris PJ's is Blooded out, goto 15 n tasker look any asian u see is covered from HEAd to TOE in grey. goto Linden Field Projects show me a nigga in blue show me ONE nigga in anything blue and ill give you my first born son. nigga 52nd n market is more blue then wtf. dont kome at me talkin like u know how philly b if u aint even around here no more. niggas is bangin wether u admit it or not, heres sumore blocks 4 ya kool e-gangsta ass to check out... Fairhill n Johnston, 28th n Lehigh, 22 n Diamond, 51 n Market, Chadwick n 10st, Broad n Oregon, 16 n Jackson, ANYWHERE on tasker at all, Frankford n knights, any block u wunt in chester, 101 oregon, spin past any of them in kolors and tell me u dont get checked. just kause yo unkonnected ass kant find nobody out here dont mean it aint nobody out here... get ya facts str8 b4 maken accustations if u do that shit offline ya ass will probably b in a coma them SMM bols is over 150 deep out here.. thats more niggas then you can name is BANGIN out here so dont tell me sum BS about u used to live here, my nigga anytime u wunt kome back for a visit n goto any of those spots in any related kolor u wunt and tell me ya ass dont get stole on sight im not faken or promotin i have NO reason to do either, if a nigga think the shit aint poppin then he think it aint, he can kome by n see for his goddamn self check the korners nigga matta fakt i can send u piktures of ther taggs out here, i can send u pics of sum niggas bangin out here. get at me nigg one hundered

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 2nd, 2006, 10:03 am

You think I give a fuck if you name corners, nigga? What that mean? Niggas can be flamed up, trued up, whateva? They still COPY CAT bitches!!! Like I said, the Internet and fuckin' documentaries done created a generation of fakes. You included!!!

How that fuck you gon' post "NY nigga from came and started LPP in North Philly???" Fake NY niggas who couldn't find Lueders Park if you dropped them on Wilmington and Rosecrans!!! But THEY came started a LPP set in Philly.

Like I said, I don't care if you got on a red THONG, you still fake. Any niggas with an identity of their own woulda never let no fake NY nigga come in the tellin' them shit anyway.

And as far as anybody checkin' me, I welcome that shit from any nigga with the balls to try. I done been on the corner of 52 and Market a many a day, and wish the fuck anybody would step to me on "Where you from" BS. Nigga Please!!!

donedeal

Unread post by donedeal » October 2nd, 2006, 6:48 pm

I dont know when these eastcoast cats his gonna give it up.Nobody out west respects that copycat shit.Why dont you post some pictures of eascoast cats that was original .Such as The real Junior Mafia out of Philly or Alpo from Harlem.Please get off Cali dick homie.And that's coming from a real niagga that live in places yall fakes misrepresent.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 2nd, 2006, 7:39 pm

donedeal wrote:I dont know when these eastcoast cats his gonna give it up.Nobody out west respects that copycat shit.Why dont you post some pictures of eascoast cats that was original .Such as The real Junior Mafia out of Philly or Alpo from Harlem.Please get off Cali dick homie.And that's coming from a real niagga that live in places yall fakes misrepresent.
That's all I'm saying. Philly is gangsta in it's on right, but in a different kinda way. Hell, I'm the one who wrote the script for 'State Property', so I know wassup. That represented Philly. The JBM wasn't no joke.

And trust me, I don't promote none of that shit, East Coast or West. But it is what it is. It would be all the same if niggas out West started growin' dreads, getting grills and talking 'bout "gettin' Crunk". People would be like "What the fuck is on their minds?" Just do what you do and niggas will respect you.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 2nd, 2006, 7:40 pm

creativemind wrote:You think I give a fu-- if you name corners, nigga? What that mean? Niggas can be flamed up, trued up, whateva? They still COPY CAT women!!! Like I said, the Internet and fuckin' documentaries done created a generation of fakes. You included!!!

How that fu-- you gon' post "NY nigga from came and started LPP in North Philly???" Fake NY niggas who couldn't find Lueders Park if you dropped them on Wilmington and Rosecrans!!! But THEY came started a LPP set in Philly.

Like I said, I don't care if you got on a red THONG, you still fake. Any niggas with an identity of their own woulda never let no fake NY nigga come in the tellin' them shit anyway.

And as far as anybody checkin' me, I welcome that shit from any nigga with the balls to try. I done been on the corner of 52 and Market a many a day, and wish the fu-- anybody would step to me on "Where you from" BS. Nigga Please!!!
so do u niggas kall BPS in kali copycats? since they from Chi town and bangin in cali do u niggas not respect them?? at one point niggas in LA was copy cattin crip shit and blood shit, niggas did NOT go around askin all the sets that joined on with that shit to join, u and i both know sum sets picked a side based on who they where cool or fueding with, call it wut u wunna kall it but thats biting too. kall niggas fake from aol all u wunt, how do u get room to do that BS? its niggas in NY bangin NTG who bodied more crip niggas then niggas in LA bangin WSP so dont kall a nigga fake based of his set or area. dont say niggas is biten unless u ready to shit on BPS too.. theres Real LPP in NY like it or not, theres Real LPP out in philly like it or not.. goto the homie OG Madd Ronalds site and he can verify that for you ill drop the LPP's name in a PM if you wunna ask ur "real lpp" homies if he official.. and 52nd n market flipped to ETG block THIS year. the corner droppin was so next time u in philly u can spin by the blocks, anyway this is iff topic and if u wunt to continue this PM me i refuse to waste homies space n time with this BS of u thinken any1 who aint from kali is fake narrowminded type shit. hit my PM we u can talk shit all day n ill provide u with the info you need to prove me korrekt. respekt

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 2nd, 2006, 11:31 pm

Nah, that ain't necessary. I'm just expressing my opinion, that's all. And addressing your initial comment to me. You ain't got to prove nothing to me. I still think that what makes people have respect in any forum, is being able to stand on your own two.

I guess that people who's constantly talking 'bout keepin' shit real change their tune when different fads come through.

My whole thing about this particular topic is that it's under the heading, 'Legends of The Game'. I got my own opinion on what's called 'The Game', but if you are gonna have discussions, at least be real.

From what I see, in LA it takes some time to reach OG status. Now if this type of gang thing is a recent phenomenon in NY, how did "OG Coot" get to be in OG in a few short years? Did he make himself an OG? Do the OG's in LA respect him as a peer? Do they even know this dude exists???

We can go round and round about it, but it ain't necessary. You seemed like you calmed down a little from the way you came off the first time, so it's cool. Respect back at you.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 3rd, 2006, 9:00 am

what yall gotta understand is there are real bloods and crips in every damn state.the east coast is no exception. niggas been bangin for over 35 years u dont think thats long enough to spread to other states then you are silly. and i hate when yaLL niggas say cali homies and/or og's over there is hating that. it be hilarious cuz its always the non bangers or "retired " bangers talkin that bs. listen aint no homie from the westside ever been over here and caught a stunt like he didnt respect niggas. they show nothing but love and we do the same. so yall non bangers need to just shut the fucc up and come over with 1 of ya westside gang banger buddies and see if he talk that shit or dont respect niggas. yall sound foolish and ignorant when u ay stupid things like that. bunch of little narrowminded kids. grow the fucc up and get off ny , philly, and any other eastcoast state dicc. niggas is bangin point blank and if u talk that silly tough shit u be talkin when cant nobody c u hidin behid ya computer u will get banged on.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 3rd, 2006, 12:33 pm

http://streetgangs.com/movies/concretehell.html

If you haven't seen it, get it. That's basically what they think. And they in the streets, talking to "real niggas", not us "non-bangers", as you say. *LOL*

It reminds a little of the movie 'White Boyz'. They dude from Iowa pretending that he was cool with the niggas in Chicago from Carbrini-Green. Y'all laugh at the movie and there get pissed off when somebody holds a mirror up to you.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 4th, 2006, 10:34 am

WOW THATS LIKE 6 SETS OUT OF HUNDREDS AND BTW THEY JUST DID A NYC VERSION OF CONCRETE HELL, NO WHATS FUNNY I GOT HOMIE FROM PLAYBOY GANGSTER HE LIVED IN LA FOR A WHILE THEN MOVED TO NYC AND HE HAS A A GRIP OF RIDAZ FAMILY FROM GRAPE AND I SPOKE TO MOST OF THEM AND THEY SHOWED RESPECT AND MET A COUPLE NOTHING BUT LOVE. THEY REALLY AINT FEELING THOSE DIP-SET CATS CUZ OF THEM WEARING PURPLE. DAM THIS TOPIC IS OLD AND STALE DAM.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 4th, 2006, 11:33 am

I guess it ain't that old. You see fit to jump in with your 2 cents. I ain't heard nothing from you since I posted the interview. Here it is again for your pleasure.

Fakers Magazine: "Yo, we're here with a real live NY gang banger, reppin' his set hard on the streets of NYC. Tell us about yourself and where you from, home boy.

NY Banger: "I live on 130th Street in Harlem, but I reppin' them ni99as that's claimin' ETG in South Central LA!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Hmmmm, really? Like who?"

NY Banger: "Well, uh, I don't know none of them ni99as 'cause I ain't never been to Cali. But trust me, I bang ETG all day errr day, homie!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Oh okay, cool. Well tell me this, what's the boundaries of your hood?"

NY Banger: "Say what?"

Fakers Magazine: "You know, the set you claimin', what's the boundaries of y'all hood?"

NY Banger: "Uhhhh, I don't know. I just know none of enemies better not be on Florence and Normandie, 'cause we run that shit!!! But as far as the actual hood itself, I gotta get on line and ask Alonso. He'll know."

Fakers Magazine: "So if your hood is 3000 miles away, where do you bang?"

NY Banger: "On-line, dawg. I stay smashin' on ni99as mostly Streetgangs and any hip-hop sites. Plus, I be puttin' videos on YouTube, lettin' ni99as know what time it is. Any website, any time of day, homie. I puts in work!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Alright, alright. So who are some of your OG's?"

NY Banger: "Well in Monsta Kody's book, he said that the homies was him, Lil Monsta, Crazy D, Tray Ball, ummm... I can't think of no more right now 'cause I ain't read the book in a while. But I'll die for all them ni99as!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Word?"

NY Banger: "Hell yeah. I'm ready to kill anything that against ETG. Especially some Sixties. You know we hate them fools."

Fakers Magazine: "Really? Why?"

NY Banger: "How am I s'posed to know, because? I'm here in Harlem!!! I heard that it's some Sixties in the Bronx, though, and if I see them ni99as it's on."

Fakers Magazine: "Have you ever seen any of 'em?"

NY Banger: "Naw, but if I do, I'm on some Sixty killin' shit right now. You heard they shot Monsta, right?"

Fakers Magazine: "Yeah, but that was back in '81 wasn't it?"

NY Banger: "I know, but I can't have them fools thinkin' they can go around just smokin' my loved ones."

Fakers Magazine: "Okay, I feel you. By they way, how old are you?"

NY Banger: "19. Why?"

Fakers Magazine: "So let me get this right? You wanna kill some people you ain't never seen, for shooting somebody you ain't never met, in a place you ain't never been, before you was ever born???"

NY Banger: "That's the world I live in, homie. That's the world I live in. ETG 4 Life. Yea, yea!!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 4th, 2006, 12:27 pm

ImageImageImageImage

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 4th, 2006, 12:38 pm

BlaKK wrote:ImageImageImageImage
Yo Blakk, don't be over there laughin', homie. Them niggas take that shit REAL serious!!! :roll:

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 4th, 2006, 1:04 pm

so whats this suppose to quiet a real nigga? that shit dont got shit to do with me. that nigga makin hisself look foolish, i gotta agree with that but, not me homeslice.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 4th, 2006, 1:10 pm

There aint no way that shit was for real, aint no fuckin way... Don't even try and tell it was nigga.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 4th, 2006, 1:13 pm

Q wrote:so whats this suppose to quiet a real nigga? that shit dont got shit to do with me. that nigga makin hisself look foolish, i gotta agree with that but, not me homeslice.
I ain't tryin' to quiet nobody, homeboy. It's entertainment, that's all. Do what you do.

It just kills me when some niggas seem like spend more time on-line talkin' bout bangin' than they do in the streets. And when you mention anything about the subject, they act like you pulled their thong up their ass.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 4th, 2006, 1:15 pm

BlaKK wrote:There aint no way that shit was for real, aint no fuckin way... Don't even try and tell it was nigga.
You talkin' about the interview??? Nah, I'm a writer. That was just me fuckin' around, that's all.

I just wanted to make a point as to how silly that shit is though.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 4th, 2006, 1:35 pm

Point proven.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » October 4th, 2006, 2:17 pm

Mark my words, I'ma write a movie about all this, and it's gonna be funny as shit.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 4th, 2006, 7:38 pm

if LA hated niggas who banged outside of LA so much Y THE HELL do thier OG's kome out of LA n start sets up in places like NY, PA, FL, TX ect... the best way to flatter some1 is to make them ur role model's. every1 LA banga i ever talked to had nuthin but respect for outta state bangers except the niggas who false klaimen kali sets. in the end niggas joinen up with B's n C's is to help network, it multiplies ur money, connections and weapons etc.. companies buy out smaller moms n pops n shit all the time or the moms n pops sell ther company to the big corporations. little neutral sets join or get absorbed by the bigger gangs happens all over everyday NOT just b's n c's but 5's n 6's too. gangs can b compared to the corprate underworld and in alot of cases niggas kome outta LA n its sumthin new to niggas out here n they can expand REAL quikly and sum neutral hood gangs have no choice to chose sides or have both sides bangin on them. would u rather b runnin with the nation or have 2 nations moven on ur tiny ass set that couldnt put a dent in beef with a worldwide gang.