Snoop Dogg of Long Beach Rollin 20s Crip

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Snoop Dogg of Long Beach Rollin 20s Crip

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 16th, 2015, 7:24 pm

Fact: Snoops one of the very few who put the LBC on the map!.. Now people got different opinions and mix emotions on what he's all about. As of late theres OGz from his hood on his bumper. I dont know how I feel about that but no doubt we could respect the fact Snoop is a great hard working tax paying American citizen and contributes back to society. Peep the vid and give your two cents

~~~~~~~~~

There is a point I want to share which is..

There are those who made it out the hood and never came back but contribute elsewhere. I get it. Sometimes the hood was just not there for you. Maybe you can get that support and likeminded friends elsewhere to further whatever cause faster and easier.

Now Im not relating this anyway to Snoops actions cause I dont know their business. Just wanted to put that out there.

So I guess the question is..Is coming back to help out the old neighborhood worth it?? Dont be shy now!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Snoop Dogg of Long Beach Rollin 20s Crip

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 16th, 2015, 9:47 pm

If he wants to rep that hood and be this king of the LBC as he claims. I could understand if they're asking too much, but some of that stuff sounded like it was shady on his part. Of course there's two sides of the story and that Hood going to handle it how they got to handle it. I feel like Snoop got a lot of love due to his celebrity status and of course hate comes with that, but guess we'll see what happens. I really do wonder and I also admire some of the good he has done, but he's got to be there to some degree for his hood, if he's really as hood as he acts like he is.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 18th, 2015, 3:11 am

Point taken. Everybody has their own philosophies. For some we want the hood to be the best it can be..but in reality it is tuff.

Has there been any neighborhood to be able to be really productive? And I mean in a positive sense :mrgreen:

Of course the whole hood won't be for it but, has a hood/click done a long lasting difference?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » September 28th, 2015, 1:01 pm

these guys are so full of shit, these guys are only mad because he's rich and famous if He was some regular dude in prison repping Long Beach they wouldn't give a shit about him, but because he's rich and famous and at one time was their peer they think snoop owes them something.

I can guarantee you that these guys are losers in life. They amounted to nothing but their claim to fame in their hood is that they knew snoop.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 28th, 2015, 4:56 pm

Anybody know how to get info on these guys possibly dropping this DVD? All I could find was stuff like the video up. I wonder what will go down, but guess we'll see.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 29th, 2015, 12:17 pm

Big Flossy sportin the same shirt as Tray Deee.

Flossy the aggressor. Snoop came and Floss still aggressive. OG or not I dont take kindly to that. You want to fix things and still loc up? You may have changed my mind a little, but thats it. Your work is done thanks. Well do the movement with someone else more humble.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 29th, 2015, 12:44 pm

Now SD really part of it. Its like an American Idol in the LBC. Lots of talent will now be exposed. "Hope" in the LBC. Good shit.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 12th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Im starting to see things differently now. At the end of the day, Floss made it happen. I heard the mix tape tho, no bueno. Sounds rushed. I'm no rapper and ain't tryna critic. Just expected more. Like that new blood and crip CD, it didn't bump like the old ones. Fuck it have yg and drake come through the studio. Teach these youngsters some super swag. Everybody has influence elsewhere, and ya can still keep it strictly LBC.