Monster Kody Scott aka Sanyika Shakur from ETG

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 3rd, 2006, 1:12 am

3rd martinez who are you 3rd you surface'd out the cut i never asked you a damn thing loc and that coup nigga aint that oldman nigga the onne sayin the t83rf was soft for fuccin with the ifg's sometimes haha i shoulda known that was yo nappk ass always got some weirrd shit 3 speak up on about the 80's, obviously cuz musta broke yo heart back in th3 day but i aint trippn 3rd, cuz do what he do, we still m8v3n

and yall need to help the 67'sk loc, look at wut the ftb hpb and bps did 3 them

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 3rd, 2006, 12:42 pm

extradout wrote:
Maybe an 83 would like to answer that.....maybe lil Football would like to answer that
u a fucin dumbass with yo old dusty ass info from 1985 nigga, so wut if he got into an altercation with his homies that shit stay happenin all the time, nigga is still accepted and that nigga from 83 just said so now shut the fuc up, oh yeah and that nigga will still beat the shit out yo ass too :lol: :evil:
85??????

Naw homie this happened during your time.....the 90's. Way after his book came out and the 83's were twisted about all that snitchin. He put a whole lot of they shit out there....but that is how HE got down. I guess the pressure drove him to that glass dick right........riiiiight.

You must be a real ridah for those 83's homie, you with the business....got my computer ducking and shit.... :shock:

Get the fuc outta here with that punk...

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 3rd, 2006, 12:44 pm

extradout wrote:he talkin to Coup aka Void aka oldguy aka Mangler

nap = nappy heads = neighbor hoods = naybahood crips..
Coup is who :?: :?: :?:

Got me twisted homie....you way off with this. I ain't no napp. Could give a fuc about a napp....

extradout
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by extradout » November 3rd, 2006, 1:56 pm

85??????

Naw homie this happened during your time.....the 90's. Way after his book came out and the 83's were twisted about all that snitchin. He put a whole lot of they shit out there....but that is how HE got down. I guess the pressure drove him to that glass dick right........riiiiight.

You must be a real ridah for those 83's homie, you with the business....got my computer ducking and shit.... Shocked

Get the fuc outta here with that punk...
everybody know that , that dont mean he didn't patch thangs up and is coo with em now

and i aint from 83 u big dummy, but u seem like a gangsta hater , and for some reason u on this guy Kody's nuttsac and felt compelled to post this old ass news about him, how he washed up and a smoker u very misinformed about things but u go around yappin about shit that u know nothin about :roll:

extradout
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by extradout » November 3rd, 2006, 1:58 pm

Coup is who Question Question Question

Got me twisted homie....you way off with this. I ain't no napp. Could give a fuc about a napp....
yea... right... just like when u came bac with that VOID screen name u wuz talkin bout "i aint no napp, i aint no 60, i could care less" and all that BS , the fuc outta here weirdo :twisted: [/quote]

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 3rd, 2006, 6:18 pm

extradout wrote:
Coup is who Question Question Question

yea... right... just like when u came bac with that VOID screen name u wuz talkin bout "i aint no napp, i aint no 60, i could care less" and all that BS , the fuc outta here weirdo :twisted:
Homie, you got me confused. This Void cat probably got in your lil bitch ass but I am not a napp.....not a 60....don't give a fuc about none of em.

What he wup yo ass or something :?: He touch you in your privacy punk... :shock: He yo daddy and you miss him....is that it.

Don't ride my posts fag....you make yourself look stupid.

extradout
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by extradout » November 3rd, 2006, 11:36 pm

coup wrote:Homie, you got me confused. This Void cat probably got in your lil bitch ass but I am not a napp.....not a 60....don't give a fuc about none of em.

What he wup yo ass or something Question He touch you in your privacy punk... Shocked He yo daddy and you miss him....is that it.

:lol: :lol: u makin yo self look stupid bout to punch yo cheap dusty ass computer screen nigga, calm yo bitch ass down its only the internet, cuz we know in person u'd ce coppin pleas when i got the sawed off mausberg pointed in yo ugly ass face

everybody know its u :roll: stop pretendin now....... :?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 4th, 2006, 11:43 am

sawed off mausberg
Yes sir nigga, I sleep with the Mossberg 24 gauge right there under my pillow nigga every night consistantly...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 4th, 2006, 11:45 am

Thats some shit no nigga can fuck with... Leave any nigga shook just by the sight, nigga it's a straight up Iraqi Tank Turet.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 6th, 2006, 1:34 pm

extradout wrote: :lol: :lol: u makin yo self look stupid bout to punch yo cheap dusty ass computer screen nigga, calm yo bitch ass down its only the internet, because we know in person u'd be coppin pleas when i got the sawed off mausberg pointed in yo ugly ass face
LOL... 8)
extradout wrote:everybody know its u :roll: stop pretendin now....... :?
Think what you want....I AM NOT YOUR DADDY :!:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 6th, 2006, 7:05 pm

extradout wrote:
Homie, you got me confused. This Void cat probably got in your lil bitch ass but I am not a napp.....not a 60....don't give a fuc about none of em.

What he wup yo ass or something Question He touch you in your privacy punk... Shocked He yo daddy and you miss him....is that it.

:lol: :lol: u makin yo self look stupid bout to punch yo cheap dusty ass computer screen nigga, calm yo bitch ass down its only the internet, because we know in person u'd be coppin pleas when i got the sawed off mausberg pointed in yo ugly ass face

everybody know its u :roll: stop pretendin now....... :?
Haha!

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » November 19th, 2006, 9:41 am

Here is a interview with Monster Kody.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » November 19th, 2006, 1:43 pm

That Monster Kody Clip is from the VHS called War Stories. I wonder if they got it on DVD.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » November 19th, 2006, 1:44 pm

That Monster Kody Clip is from the VHS called War Stories. I wonder if they got it on DVD.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » November 19th, 2006, 1:44 pm

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » November 19th, 2006, 3:56 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:That Monster Kody Clip is from the VHS called War Stories. I wonder if they got it on DVD.
Yeah they do I have the DVD WAR STORIES

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » November 19th, 2006, 3:57 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:That Monster Kody Clip is from the VHS called War Stories. I wonder if they got it on DVD.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » November 19th, 2006, 3:57 pm

Fraxx

sup

Unread post by Fraxx » December 11th, 2006, 2:49 pm

i used to read his book but he almost tells where he exactly lives...now i ask you guys...it wasnt dangerous???now all the enemies knows where he lived...or maybe all his family moved from over there??nobody of you know where he exactly lived at the time???

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: sup

Unread post by creativemind » December 11th, 2006, 4:21 pm

Fraxx wrote:i used to read his book but he almost tells where he exactly lives...now i ask you guys...it wasnt dangerous???now all the enemies knows where he lived...or maybe all his family moved from over there??nobody of you know where he exactly lived at the time???
Truthfully, it probably didn't matter. Being that the 83's had been cool with the 60's for so long, a lot of them probably knew where he lived anyway.

Seems to me that's one of the things that makes bangin' so volatile is that there's not a whole lot that separates you from mortal enemies. Schools, gas station, clubs, fast food joints, damn near any place that the average person just goes to, can turn into an adventure in that world.

If you remember Monsta talked about a trip to the market with his moms that turned into a shootout. That shit is wild.

Fraxx

ss

Unread post by Fraxx » December 12th, 2006, 9:07 am

yes but when he was at the market with his mom he wrote that he knew it was an enemy hood so he was careful...now nobody of you knows who lives in his old house???or nobody of you seen his house???just curious

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ss

Unread post by creativemind » December 14th, 2006, 11:05 pm

Fraxx wrote:yes but when he was at the market with his mom he wrote that he knew it was an enemy hood so he was careful...now nobody of you knows who lives in his old house???or nobody of you seen his house???just curious
I only know of one dude on here who is from the 80's. Maybe he'll see this and answer. I'm not too far from there, but I don't know the exact street or house they lived in.

Fraxx

hey

Unread post by Fraxx » December 22nd, 2006, 12:25 pm

if u can contact him and ask him i'm just curious......about you what hood you live in???cause you said you not far from his hood....is there alot of shootings in south central like in the 80's or its calm now??

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: hey

Unread post by creativemind » December 22nd, 2006, 12:51 pm

Fraxx wrote:if u can contact him and ask him i'm just curious......about you what hood you live in???cause you said you not far from his hood....is there alot of shootings in south central like in the 80's or its calm now??
:wink: That's kind of an unusual request to ask. I'll tell you what.... here's the 8/3 link:

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewto ... &start=160

Scroll 'til you see the brotha from the 80's, then you can decide whether you want to PM him or not. And he can decide if that's info that he wants to give. Personally, like I said, I don't know.

As far as my "hood", no reason to give out personal location info on here. It's not really like you'd know where I'm talking about anyway. Google Magic Johnson Starbucks and I live not far from there. Don't know if a "hood" claims the area, but you see brothas from all over in the shopping center there.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 15th, 2007, 4:32 am

he aint look like a crackhead in that video..when did that drop?

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 15th, 2007, 12:03 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:he aint look like a crackhead in that video..when did that drop?
That's from a DVD called 'War Stories' which is from 2000. He really didn't look that different from the cover of Leone Bing's book, 'Do or Die', or from the cover of his own book. A little older, but he ain't look like no straight up crackhead.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 15th, 2007, 12:57 pm

Fraxx wrote: if u can contact him and ask him i'm just curious......about you what hood you live in???cause you said you not far from his hood....

:shock: Image Ok, you have a commited a online penalty for suspicious questioning!

lol, whats up "creative mind", can you go locate him kody and tell him you have a few questions for him from some dude on the internet...

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 15th, 2007, 7:34 pm

'X' wrote:
Fraxx wrote: if u can contact him and ask him i'm just curious......about you what hood you live in???cause you said you not far from his hood....

:shock: Image Ok, you have a commited a online penalty for suspicious questioning!

lol, whats up "creative mind", can you go locate him kody and tell him you have a few questions for him from some dude on the internet...
Yo X, that was a little too much for me. I don't know who my man is, but I told him that his line of questioning was suspect. He said he's from Italy and was gonna be in LA and wanted a tour of 8/3 hood. :shock:

I told him I would recommend goin' in ANY hood just snooping around, asking question. He PM'ed me saying he was gonna be in LA last week. Don't know if he came, and if he did, don't know if he went over there.

Maybe he'll tell about his experience once he gets back to Italy.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 15th, 2007, 7:41 pm

creativemind wrote:
'X' wrote:

Yo X, that was a little too much for me. I don't know who my man is, but I told him that his line of questioning was suspect. He said he's from Italy and was gonna be in LA and wanted a tour of 8/3 hood. :shock:

I told him I would NOT recommend goin' in ANY hood just snooping around, asking question. He PM'ed me saying he was gonna be in LA last week. Don't know if he came, and if he did, don't know if he went over there.

Maybe he'll tell about his experience once he gets back to Italy.

Fraxx

sup

Unread post by Fraxx » January 24th, 2007, 12:48 pm

sup...well yes i'm from italy and i'm back now...about the questions maybe it was suspect but i only tryed to know more about him..thats all...about the 83 hood i was with my homie at florence and normandie gas station (we were on car) and on 69th and some other places mentioned in the book around 12.30 p.m. but all those places looks calm...
anyway i didnt want to go around askin some questions....anyway it was hard to see which one was his house..there are alot of houses in 69th street..

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » January 24th, 2007, 2:34 pm

Fraxx wrote:sup...well yes i'm from italy and i'm back now...about the questions maybe it was suspect but i only tryed to know more about him..thats all...about the 83 hood i was with my homie at florence and normandie gas station (we were on car) and on 69th and some other places mentioned in the book around 12.30 p.m. but all those places looks calm...
anyway i didnt want to go around askin some questions....anyway it was hard to see which one was his house..there are alot of houses in 69th street..
You probably saw some stuff from Monster Kodys past right there on Florence and Normandie. There is a chili dog stand right there that Monster shot up with a shotgun. It's also the corner were the truck driver Reginald Denny was ripped out of his truck and beaten during the L.A riots.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 24th, 2007, 3:47 pm

Fraxx wrote:sup...well yes i'm from italy and i'm back now...about the questions maybe it was suspect but i only tryed to know more about him..thats all...about the 83 hood i was with my homie at florence and normandie gas station (we were on car) and on 69th and some other places mentioned in the book around 12.30 p.m. but all those places looks calm...
I don't think what you asking is suspect.

But yeah, those places look calm because niggas lay low when the sun goes down, especially in that area. Too many gangs could be riding through at anytime.