Interesting Theory

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Interesting Theory

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 16th, 2003, 2:30 pm

Interesting Theory..but its not possible.
Just read it.

http://www.tupac8m.8m.com/

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Interesting Theory

Unread post by wcrockets » December 16th, 2003, 5:05 pm

Where are the UFO's?

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 17th, 2003, 4:40 pm

wat UFO's?

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » December 18th, 2003, 11:33 am

Hahaha, that site's a joke.

Some people are crazy, one guy from the Tupac Forum said, ''Tupac is Jesus.''

Here's the link.
http://forums.tupac-online.com/ShowPost ... stID=44415

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 20th, 2004, 1:38 pm

Michelledope wrote:Hahaha, that site's a joke.

Some people are crazy, one guy from the Tupac Forum said, ''Tupac is Jesus.''

Here's the link.
http://forums.tupac-online.com/ShowPost ... stID=44415
that was some crazy sh*t lol

makaveli4life2533

Unread post by makaveli4life2533 » July 23rd, 2004, 9:52 am

i must say that is a hella koo pix, wish it was me in the pix, but as far as him still here, i wish that he was......this guy is trippin out, Tlking to 2Pac??? haha

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 23rd, 2004, 10:36 am

makaveli4life2533 wrote:i must say that is a hella koo pix, wish it was me in the pix, but as far as him still here, i wish that he was......this guy is trippin out, Tlking to 2Pac??? haha
what drugs you on lol,why you wish it was you in pic :? :roll:

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » July 24th, 2004, 11:36 am

Tupac is an ET

youngroller
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by youngroller » September 13th, 2004, 2:45 pm

lol that pik with him n pac is fake look at dudes arm it gose from a white dudes hand n then it jus changes ta his color

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 13th, 2004, 3:32 pm

kuld b sum type of retarded ass skin disease

youngroller
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by youngroller » September 14th, 2004, 10:49 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:kuld b sum type of retarded ass skin disease
lol tru but doubtful

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 5th, 2005, 1:44 pm

I went on the site and i think tupac's head on the picture is a little smudged and therfore it may be fake. But anyways, i know that tupac is not dead. f all of u who will keep saying s*it about what i will tell u. One of the main reasons tupac's death was faked becuase when he was in jail or something like that he read a book on faking ur own death or somethin, therfore he had too many enemies and when read he the book he he decided to fake his own death to prevent him from having problems with his enemies. Probably enemies from gangs and enemies like rival rappers who probably had a lot of connections to gangs and people who kill or people with guns --- meaning people who sell guns for a low price to those rappers cause they had an close relationship like friends. And i assume u might be wondering about his funeral..... Well the people thinking tupac might be inside the casket might think a little bit more logical, no offence. Inside the casket might be a dummy that is really lifelike meaning that it could be made out of the rubber they make in movies. Or it could be actuallly made out a licensed dna of tupac meaning its not illigal and the tupac inside could be dead right before he is generated. The licensing or not illigal make of the dna could explain to the government about the whole plan about tupac faking his own death and everything. The goverment, therfore will not tell anybody about eveything that i said if it is true(this is my logical explanation), because the enemies might be watching the news about the final words about tupac's faked death in their so called "cribs" and then might try to find out where tupac is now and i assume that they will kill him because he faked his own death and fooled the whole world including the enemies and for their waste of time, as i said they might make him "pay". My sources tell me he is probaly hiding in some other country or continent to get away from his fears. The continent is not known as the country is not known.....

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » April 30th, 2005, 3:35 pm

dont be a retard. he's dead. let him rest.

67beba67

Unread post by 67beba67 » April 30th, 2005, 6:25 pm

makedonija77 wrote:I went on the site and i think tupac's head on the picture is a little smudged and therfore it may be fake. But anyways, i know that tupac is not dead. f all of u who will keep saying s*it about what i will tell u. One of the main reasons tupac's death was faked becuase when he was in jail or something like that he read a book on faking ur own death or somethin, therfore he had too many enemies and when read he the book he he decided to fake his own death to prevent him from having problems with his enemies. Probably enemies from gangs and enemies like rival rappers who probably had a lot of connections to gangs and people who kill or people with guns --- meaning people who sell guns for a low price to those rappers cause they had an close relationship like friends. And i assume u might be wondering about his funeral..... Well the people thinking tupac might be inside the casket might think a little bit more logical, no offence. Inside the casket might be a dummy that is really lifelike meaning that it could be made out of the rubber they make in movies. Or it could be actuallly made out a licensed dna of tupac meaning its not illigal and the tupac inside could be dead right before he is generated. The licensing or not illigal make of the dna could explain to the government about the whole plan about tupac faking his own death and everything. The goverment, therfore will not tell anybody about eveything that i said if it is true(this is my logical explanation), because the enemies might be watching the news about the final words about tupac's faked death in their so called "cribs" and then might try to find out where tupac is now and i assume that they will kill him because he faked his own death and fooled the whole world including the enemies and for their waste of time, as i said they might make him "pay". My sources tell me he is probaly hiding in some other country or continent to get away from his fears. The continent is not known as the country is not known.....

Wtf did u smoke first off the book he read in jail was Machiavelli's book who was an italian philosopher who advbocated the stagings of one death to evade others. That doesn't mean Pac did the same juss because he was reading that guys books and second Pac was cremated so wtf u talkin bout dummies and plastic shit in caskets when their isn't even a casket.

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » May 6th, 2005, 6:32 am

^^^hahahahahahahaha yeah true bout the cascet that shit was funny as hell.
Seriously people, tupac is dead as a human can be. Just accept it.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 6th, 2005, 2:00 pm

HEH HEH HEH.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 6th, 2005, 2:06 pm

The story is interesting. But the picture is a fake. Tupac's face was put on some guy. It can be done by a photo editor.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 11th, 2005, 10:08 pm

You actually belived what happened! You actualluy think he is dead!!!!! HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tupac is not dead. Everybody knows it. I can't belive you belive that BS. He is probably hiding in africa or some shit. What about that movie "Gang Related" with him and james belushi. What about that CD of his that came out. If you guys actually think he is dead then you really must be lame. No offence of those who think that he is dead.

Hahhahaah. Ha. Im sorry but i had to do that.

Just read:

http://www.tupacfans.com/alive.php - lots of facts and info.....

or

http://www.tupacfans.com/films.php - He was shot on 1996 and the

films(Gang Related, Gridlock'd and Rhyme & Reason) are in 1997.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 12th, 2005, 1:19 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:HEH HEH HEH.
Do you realise your laughing after everyone was ridiculing your previous theories what you wrote as Macedonia77?

Tupac is dead, wish he wasnt but he is. Its been almost 10 years, cant you just leave him RIP.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 12th, 2005, 1:41 am

Those facts you linked are created by fans who refuse to believe he is dead. A lot of that shit is probably coincidence. Or maybe Tupac had a preminition.

People still believed Elvis was alive, did he ever come back? Hed probably be dead for real now if he didnt die the first time.

And your film list:

Rhythme and Reason only used archive footage of Tupac (that means it was footage of him before he was shot in Vegas)

Just cos the movies were released in 1997 dont mean they were being made then. 2pac died at the end of 1996.

Gridlock'd was out in january 1997, the film was finished filming before then. Even Gangs of New York that was released in 2002 had footage of the World Trade Centres at the end of the film, which were tragically destroyed months previously.

Anyway Gang Related was finished filming shortly Before 2pac was shot in Vegas. They held the release day back so they could market the film as Tupacs last ever film and it was tributed to him.