G-unit Crips by Game

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

G-unit Crips by Game

Unread post by Trav » December 23rd, 2005, 10:50 pm

Did anybody hear that?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 24th, 2005, 3:09 am

to tell you the truth, this track was just on the same level as "G-UNOT killer" quite disapointin

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 2nd, 2006, 12:31 pm

supposedly the new Crip on Gunit is from 97 ECC. Hes legit too.

He aint no fake from what i heard.

Game dont want to trip, he doesnt have the muscle.

Strong_Sider

Unread post by Strong_Sider » January 2nd, 2006, 3:12 pm

the song in itself is sub-par at best, the hook is annoying and honestly i doubt game truly wants any problems with spider loc.. i copped that stop snitchi mixtape he put out and he directly kisses spider loc's ass with two identical line son 2 separate tracks "blood still got luv for cuz"... people i know at a spot right by door to the black wall street building first off are crips, BEEM hustling before they bough that building and also say Game was a late blooming banger who rode his brothers rep towards a record deal.... Spider loc might no go platinum but as far as street cred, stripes and rap sheets game aint even in the ball park...

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » January 9th, 2006, 11:21 pm

yeah mayne spider loc just be shittin on game the nicca is done. he should have stayed fuccin with santana blocc atleast he would have some killers on his side. i read in another post they kicced that nicca out of cbp this shit is gettin more and more elementary every time i read something on game

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » January 10th, 2006, 4:04 pm

classicc wrote:yeah mayne spider loc just be shittin on game the nicca is done. he should have stayed fuccin with santana blocc atleast he would have some killers on his side. i read in another post they kicced that nicca out of cbp this shit is gettin more and more elementary every time i read something on game
What the hell are you talkin about , First of all who the hell is spider loc to end someone? Game has just began he has sheo comercials , his having a movie come out later this year and his new album in april , aint no one heard of no spider joc and he aint dropping an album anytime this year either , also Game didnt get kicked out of no CBP his the one who kicked out some niggas from BWS , And Spiders diss's are wack as fuck .

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 10th, 2006, 6:39 pm

Past wrote:
classicc wrote:yeah mayne spider loc just be shittin on game the nicca is done. he should have stayed fuccin with santana blocc atleast he would have some killers on his side. i read in another post they kicced that nicca out of cbp this shit is gettin more and more elementary every time i read something on game
What the hell are you talkin about , First of all who the hell is spider loc to end someone? Game has just began he has sheo comercials , his having a movie come out later this year and his new album in april , aint no one heard of no spider joc and he aint dropping an album anytime this year either , also Game didnt get kicked out of no CBP his the one who kicked out some niggas from BWS , And Spiders diss's are wack as fu-- .
wrong, even those niggas out in cedar are sayin he aint down with the clique, and dont want nothin to do with him, so therefore he isnt part of cedar.It dosent matter if game has just "done some commercials" spider loc hasnt released his album yet so more of the world are yet to hear him. It dont stop him bein shat on

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » January 10th, 2006, 9:37 pm

Catalyst wrote:
Past wrote:
What the hell are you talkin about , First of all who the hell is spider loc to end someone? Game has just began he has sheo comercials , his having a movie come out later this year and his new album in april , aint no one heard of no spider joc and he aint dropping an album anytime this year either , also Game didnt get kicked out of no CBP his the one who kicked out some niggas from BWS , And Spiders diss's are wack as fu-- .
wrong, even those niggas out in cedar are sayin he aint down with the clique, and dont want nothin to do with him, so therefore he isnt part of cedar.It dosent matter if game has just "done some commercials" spider loc hasnt released his album yet so more of the world are yet to hear him. It dont stop him bein shat on
It would be called being shat on if spider could actually rap , and a lot of CBP niggas saying they still down with game .

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 11th, 2006, 8:19 pm

yea that shit was kinda weak as a diss. i'd give it a 5 outta 10. compared to the disses that Nas and Jay Z and Joe Budden have put out, this Spider Loc diss is pretty lame.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 11th, 2006, 8:37 pm

if this ni99a Spider Loc wasnt on G Unit there would be no beef. matter fact, i look at the ni99a Spider Loc site and he got a song with Game on there. Now even if the song was made before they had beef... think... would fifty have a song with ja rule on his site? NOPE!!!

this beef is not real!

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » January 12th, 2006, 2:24 am

they used to be homeys, this is a pic of game and spider in games hood at BWS

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 12th, 2006, 9:13 am

NO ONE KNOW IF THE BEEF IS REAL CUZ ONCE YOUR DOWN with SOMEONE A CAMP, RECORD LABEL U RIDE FOR THEM, EX DRE LEFT EAZYE AND WAS ARGUING BUT BG KNOCCOUT AND DRESTAS TOOK THE BEEF PERSONAL WATCH BEEF 1 WHEN NATE DOGG SWUNG THAT GOLF CLUB LOL

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 12th, 2006, 9:29 am

lol the way yall were commenting on the song i thought it was gonna c hella wack i dont think its that bad definatly aint the hottest tracc but spider aint better then game point blank

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 12th, 2006, 10:21 am

BG MLOCO wrote:WATCH BEEF 1 WHEN NATE DOGG SWUNG THAT GOLF CLUB LOL

lol....

Nate wasn't playing with that golf club huh? lol

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 12th, 2006, 7:01 pm

demonte wrote:they used to be homeys, this is a pic of game and spider in games hood at BWS

and the only reason they got beef now is kuz Game left G Unit...

that aint beef. thats a disgreement.

beef gets ni99az killed.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 13th, 2006, 12:18 am

Past wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Past wrote:
It would be called being shat on if spider could actually rap , and a lot of CBP niggas saying they still down with game .
Lol a lot of those CBP niggas is backin Fase, plus the fact that its been revealed 50 ghost wrote most of game's lyrics just makes it worse, and to think i thought the song "the documentary" had one of the best hooks...

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » January 13th, 2006, 3:52 pm

Nothing has been cleared about fiddy wiriting games shit.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » January 20th, 2006, 2:33 am

i personally liked that song and i was bumping it today !

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 20th, 2006, 3:17 am

Y eah the beat is bumpin, and I like that lil roll call at the end.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 24th, 2006, 1:03 am

pynapple wrote:i personally liked that song and i was bumping it today !
which one? g unit crips or the documentary

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » January 24th, 2006, 1:17 am

g unit crips

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » January 25th, 2006, 1:38 am

Catalyst wrote:
Past wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Past wrote:
Lol a lot of those CBP niggas is backin Fase, plus the fact that its been revealed 50 ghost wrote most of game's lyrics just makes it worse, and to think i thought the song "the documentary" had one of the best hooks...
uhh what fact? 50 helped writing some of the hooks...he didn't write most of game's lyrics on his whole damn album...where do u hear these things?...well either way it dosent matter now since game seems to have improved quite a bit on his lyrics...just listen to his mixtapes after he left G Unot.

Return to “Music and News”