NEW BIGFASE 100 STATEMENTS!

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

NEW BIGFASE 100 STATEMENTS!

Unread post by mr. chill » December 31st, 2005, 2:35 am

I have always felt that if my rap career was only to spawn my brothers career,then it was not in vein.There is a lot that comes with being an artist that my personality (quiet & not so outgoing)would not let me do.I knew my brother was perfect for the part & It was a perfect fit for me to be who I was to the situation and I never wanted anything but the best for my brother contrary to what some of you may think.
When it comes to the BWS,my lil brother opened my eyes to a historical event that I never knew existed.He was the 1st to ever tel me about the happenings in Tulsa,Ok in 1921.I began to research this and from my research I embraced the idea of him naming his company after somthing this positive.
I remember the struggle I had in the streets with people who automatically assumed BWS was a blood gang,or CBP in disguise.I fought with my friends telling them to learn to seperate the two.
I had issues with people (haters)who didn't understand or even care to understand what it was that we were trying to do.As the reputation of BWS grew the hate grew with it.
I don't regret getting the ink of BWS on my skin because I know of the historical movement and secondly I took pride in being a part of somthing that my younger brother created.My tats will never be covered or lasered unless I change my mind as an older man.
Some of my allies also branded themselves with BWS and if they are regretful then that's their fault.Neither myself nor my brother ever told anyone to get a tatoo, they just did it on their own whatever the reason.
After my brother got shot we kept hustlin,he himself was back hustlin a week later.We were in the same apartment and the front office never got word of the incident. A month or so later we get a 3 day notice to get out due to some lease agreement issues that he had the option of avoiding
But failed to act.I didn't have anywhere to go so what I did was put all my shit in storage and push back to the hood.I didn't speak to him for a while because I felt he could have avoided us losing our apartment.When he would come to the hood I wouldn't even speak to him,he was the reason I felt I was back in the hood livin out the trunk of my Cadillac.I was homeless for almost 3 months,
I ended up gettin this lil spot in the hood on Brazil,one block from where I grew up on Arbutus.
I opened up a lil Chronic spot and started grindin.
My brother and I eventually made up and I remember him taking his trip to the bay with JT and coming back in 10 day with almost 30 songs done (Untold Story).I can't remember being more proud of him.We grinded his shit all around Compton and LA and got his buzz poppin.
Once he got signed to Aftermath,Gride came to me with the idea of building a website for BWS and TheGame.We launched the site on January 4,2004 and began to mass promote TheGame & BWS.
Aftermath,Interscope,G UNOT or Czar never promoted him like we did.I insisted that he interact with the fans on the site thru the forum,and I did the same.We promoted him without a release date even when the rumors of the possibility of his album not ever coming out existed.

People were getting between us and it was evident.
My opinion that was once priceless became close to worthless. I attempted to let my brother know how I was feeling several times to no avail. As time went on my presence was less and less necessary.During the weekend of the Magic show in Las Vegas I reached a point where I felt like I wasn't respected in a situation that I helped construct and instead of spending 3 more days in Vegas I opted to hop on the next thing smokin' back to LA.
Before I left I wrote an email to my brother telling him that I felt like I wasn't being respected and that I would rather step back than just hang around to look good. His only reply was have a safe flight.The next thing I hear is BWS members getting phone calls saying ,"Fase quit,do u wanna quit too?".In my opinion BWS wasn't somthing that I could just quit,I said I was choosing to step back.
I just got tired of people thinkin that I was a decision maker,I was nothing close to it contrary to what people thought.

The people that think I'm wrong for things that I said in my interview with Allhiphop.com and feel that I shouldn't have aired my family affairs in public,ask yourself if you have a full understanding of this situation.
I attempted to make this situation dissappear for 4 months,I kept this shit within and did everything I possibly could to keep this rift out of the public eye.
1st off I am not that jealous brother that some are attempting to make me out to be.
I have always felt that if my rap career was only to spawn my brothers career,then it was not in vein.There is a lot that comes with being an artist that my personality (quiet & not so outgoing)would not let me do.I knew my brother was perfect for the part & It was a perfect fit for me to be who I was to the situation and I never wanted anything but the best for my brother contrary to what some of you may think.

WHEN HE TOLD ALL OF HIS LOYAL FANS TO SEND IN A CD INSERT OF THE DOCUMENTARY THAT U PURCHASED INSTEAD OF BUYING TONY YAYO'S CD I KNEW THAT IT WAS A BAD IDEA, AND I VOICED THAT TO HIM.
I TOLD HIM HE WASNT GOING TO BE ABLE TO HANDLE THAT RUSH AND THAT HE COULD POSSIBLY LOSE FANS BEHIND IT.
HE OBVIOUSLY DISAGREED AND MADE THE PSA ANYWAY.
HE DIDNT GIVE OUT AN ADDRESS BUT ONCE THE STATEMENT WAS MADE,I HAD TO BACK HIM.
I GAVE THE ADDRESS TO THE BASE TO THE PUBLIC AND THE FANS BEGAN TO FLOOD US WITH MAIL.I NAMED THE SHIT "THE GAME HAS JUST BEGUN".
THEGAME HASNT BEEN ON THIS BLOCK IN OVER 5 MONTHS,ALL YOUR MAIL WAS COMING HERE AND FROM HERE WE WOULD SEND A BOX OF MAIL BY WAY OF SOME ONE WHO WE KNEW WAS GOING TO SEE HIM.
IF HE EVER GOT IT,I DONT KNOW4 SURE. BUT I DID MY PART TO GET YOUR SIGNED CD'S BACK TO YOU.
MY ONLY OTHER OPTION WAS TO FORGE HIS SIG. AND SEND THEM BACK OURSELVES BUT WE DIDNT HAVE THE $ FOR THE FREE MIXTAPE.
THE LAST BOX WAS JUST PICKED UP THIS PAST WEEK,SO HOPEFULLY YOU GET YOURS BACK,HOPEFULLY

I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR LAYING DOWN THE DESIGN OF THE SITE AND ORGANIZING THIS FORUM.
FOR HIM TO DIRECTLY DUPLICATE IT IS DISRESPECTFUL WHEN YOU HAD THE OPTION OF BUYING IT.
INDEED THE PICS,SONGS AND EVERYTHING ELSE ARE HIS SO ITS EASY TO HAVE SOME1 BUILD A NEW 1 FROM SCRATCH.
RADICAL GENERAL IS SKILLFULL IM SURE HE COULD HAVE HOOKED UP SOMTHING NICE 4 THEREALBWS SITE.
WHERE'D U FIND HIM ANYWAY? OH YEA ON THIS FORUM,A PLACE WE WHERE WE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR GAME ENTHUSIAST TO COME AND GET INSIDE INFO AND TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEGAME.

I CREDIT A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF U.S. SALES BUT DEFINATELY THE OVERSEAS SALES OF THE DOCUMENTARY TO THIS SITE.

WE ARE WORKING HARD TO BRING THE SITE UP TO DATE,AND THERE WILL BE SOME DRASTIC CHANGES IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Black Wallstreet, a thriving 36-block black business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma, housed over 600 black owned and operated businesses at the turn of the century.

This self-sufficient community, often called Little Africa, consisted of hundreds of Black businesses functioning on local, national, and international levels. Little Africa embodied over 21 churches, 21 restaurants, 30 grocery stores, two movie theaters, libraries, schools, pawn shops, law offices, jewelry stores, a hospital, bank, post office, bus system, and six private airplanes.

On Black Wallstreet, the dollar circulated 36 to 100 times, sometimes taking a whole year to leave the business district in North Tulsa. Most of the trading was done hand-to-hand contributing to the wealth and intimacy of the community. Jim Crow, laws enforcing the Supreme Court decision of Plessy v. Ferguson’s (1896) separate but equal statutes, also contributed to the success of Black Wallstreet because members of the black community were dependent upon the products and services of black businesses.

There is a song that he hasn't put out that he did with a hook like,"I only think about u on 2 occasions,when I'm drunk & I'm hi".its a song with lyrical content about me and my people that are false or exadurated. I wish he would put it out,its very simular to the statements made in his PSA on therealbws website.
Nice song but like most of the others it is full of lies.
When I heard about the "Stop Snitchin-Stop Lyin" mixtape I thought he was talkin about 50cent snitchin,but I thought he was gonna address all his own issue of lies with the stop lyin part of it.
I thought he was just gonna come clean and clear the air.
I heard its a hot mixtape,I say heard because even though you saw it on sale in our store(gotta keep the lights on 4 now),I haven't heard it.
I refuse to listen to it or anything else he puts out because it is not REAL,so I can imagine what the DVD will be.One thing that you will notice is that there won't be any footage from Brazil Street Compton on it.

After I saw that things wouldn't get better,I asked Gride to reach out to my brother by going thru the proper channel (management) and try to see if he was interested in buying theblackwallstreet.com (1)so that we would be able to feed our children and have a nice holiday and (2) So we wouldn't use the site as a tool to slur his name.
He chose to pay someone to construct "thereal".
Without saying it he said,FUCK me & my kids.

TherealBWS?
I was asked by Heat to be an executive producer on his project that he was preparing to release on Top Of The World Records.Heat welcomed Me and Anthology onto his project and 1 of my duties would be to get a feature from my brother.
I set up a meeting with TOWR CEO and my brother to discuss the project and all seemed well.
The next thing I know its BWSeast and Heat aint even on the label.
Things haven't ended up nearly the way they began.

When he told the world he owned the block he put me in a very comprimsing position,but I didn't really worry because there are only 6 homes on this block and it seemed like a reachable goal.
We have never owned any property on Brazil street.The house he was renting was the 1st one that became available and he didn't want it nor did he want it for me,saying it was too much $ for a house in Compton.

IM STILL HERE!!
PAYIN THE RENT BLOOD.

My Hustle 2day in the form of a Parable

You have a gold fish living in a small bowl for a substantial amount of time ,to the point where it becomes content with his home.
You take that fish and pour him into a large aquarium & with little time he willingly adapts.
But then you decide you want to put him back in that small fish bowl, but before doing so you wrongfully clip his fins with a pair of scissors & then proceed to throw him back but now

..............He Can't Swim!

I WILL BE ON FROM 10AM TO 11AM NEXT WEEK.
JAN.2 THRU JAN.6
EXPECT BIGFASE100.COM TO LAUNCH JAN.6

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 31st, 2005, 2:36 am

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 1st, 2006, 4:13 pm

that was a good read, props to big fase

Strong_Sider

Unread post by Strong_Sider » January 2nd, 2006, 3:54 pm

i dont care what transpires, how much money's involved, man your brother is your brother through and through.... the fact they're on the outs is ridiculous, unless again its all part of the big anti-g unit plan -- appear to be vulnerable to draw them in... if its true then Game CANT be the man he claims and FASE shouldnt air his brother out regardless... see what happens when Jimmy Iovine is involved? hmm....

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » January 3rd, 2006, 1:50 pm

I don't care what anybody says I can tell by the way duke talks that Face100 is a real motherfucker, for his own brother to fuck with him like that, man I lost what respect for game I had. He should know nothing in this world can replace family, shit in my world there's no such thing as friends just enemies and family cause even friends can turn on you but family is supposed to be till death. Nigga needs to get his priorities straight.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 3rd, 2006, 2:14 pm

Strong_Sider wrote: see what happens when Jimmy Iovine is involved? hmm....

Sounds like alot of these thats commenting on this "supposed" beef aint knowing about this devil Jimmy Iovine that you mentioned and how he gets down....People need to stop being amazed at the little articles, press releases etc..etc.. and look at the bigger picture of "why" this going down, AND ESPECIALLY THE TIMING OF ALL THIS...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 3rd, 2006, 2:34 pm

X wrote:

Sounds like alot of these thats commenting on this "supposed" beef aint knowing about this devil Jimmy Iovine that you mentioned and how he gets down....People need to stop being amazed at the little articles, press releases etc..etc.. and look at the bigger picture of "why" this going down, AND ESPECIALLY THE TIMING OF ALL THIS...
devil huh?

so you think this is the end of the world anti-Christ coming?

P.S. I say anti-Christ because even in Islam the end story is the same, with a person coming claiming to be Jesus taking over the world and Jesus coming back, except they call him prophet Jesus and not Son of God

"Christ" is still appropriate because it is just Greek for "messiah" and in the Quran it calls him "messiah" too

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 3rd, 2006, 2:42 pm

X wrote:

lol
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 3rd, 2006, 3:12 pm

GTS wrote:
X wrote:

lol
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
:wink:

They ain't knowing....

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » January 6th, 2006, 9:05 am

GTS wrote: lol
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
it makes the world go round.......

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » January 12th, 2006, 12:10 pm

Strong_Sider wrote:i dont care what transpires, how much money's involved, man your brother is your brother through and through.... the fact they're on the outs is ridiculous, unless again its all part of the big anti-g unit plan -- appear to be vulnerable to draw them in... if its true then Game CANT be the man he claims and FASE shouldnt air his brother out regardless... see what happens when Jimmy Iovine is involved? hmm....
yeah i agree homie. game is that nicca brother it sounds like fase might be catchin some heat from some where and is deciding to diss game. to me game hasn't done anything just outlandish to where he should lose his brother's or cedar blocc support. besides us and some LA niccas didn't nobody pay attention to the Cedars so in my opinion he did them niccas a favor

Return to “Music and News”