My Opinion on the Michael Jackson Case.......

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » June 10th, 2005, 3:43 pm

GUILTY..He Stuck His Dick In a Little Boi...Not Only Is He a Gay Homo Fag Faggot Ass, But Also A Pedofile, Guilty By the wadges of Death.

But Honostly, Since We Live in Babylon and Money Is Above All, He'll Have dropped charges, He'll end Up serving 2 years at some Patty Cake Club. Just Like Martha Stewarts Ugly ass. Fuccen Pick Flowers in the Morning, Cook in the afternoon, Rich Folk Got it Made. So NOw You will All See first Hand, The Rascism That Still Exists to This day. Everybody Mark My Word On It.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » June 10th, 2005, 3:44 pm

He is a straight up rapo. I say put him on the yard at Pelican Bay and then video tape his death.
Agreed...

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » June 10th, 2005, 5:49 pm

If Michael was found innocent, and started going on tour soon after, would you buy a ticket to see him or get his latest CD?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 11th, 2005, 3:57 am

Guilty no doubt. One boy was asked to draw MJs dick and when they checked MJ with the kids picture they realised it had been drawn from an aroused perspective. MJ paid them off.

He got a Guilty look about him where kids are concerned

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » June 11th, 2005, 5:51 pm

Nigga MJ Just Look LIke a Got Damn Monkey...Go Get That Nigga Some Bannanas...

Really Though, He's Guilty But we live in a society Based around MONEY, MONEY Rules all. "The Rich Man Wealth is in his City, The Righteous Wealth Is in his Holy Kingdom" - Rasta

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » June 12th, 2005, 2:01 am

but MJs money is almost gone. i think they said on Tv he has to sell neverland lol

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

he has the rights

Unread post by Mraka » June 13th, 2005, 7:46 am

on beatles songs-and song package .the value doubled for now ,since he bought them.think he is going to have it ,if he needs it.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » June 13th, 2005, 2:49 pm

INNOCENT.........I'll be damned. Well I hope he's learned a valuble lesson.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 13th, 2005, 3:02 pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$you may rape children$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$ just bring the money$$$$$$$$$
Last edited by AcmeWhiteBread on June 13th, 2005, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 13th, 2005, 3:05 pm

Not Guilty, i guess thats the verdict that comes with the good old U$ celeb status
Last edited by NW10 on June 13th, 2005, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » June 13th, 2005, 3:16 pm

The verdict doesn't necessarily mean that he isn't a pedophile. The prosecutor just couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'm kind of glad he didn't go to prison. That would have been the end of him.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » June 13th, 2005, 3:19 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Now that's funny. I agree. Now If T-Bone would have been on trial for the same case. His azz would have been locked up, processed and kickin' it large in Cochran State Prison as of last week.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » June 13th, 2005, 3:27 pm

It all Comes Down To Money. Money Holds The Power...Above all. And This Case is A Perfect Example of How society Spins around Money. You See what I always Talk about? We'll Now You see First hand...

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 13th, 2005, 4:02 pm

I still think he is guilty

[img]http://www.threesources.com/pix/iraq_jackson.jpg[/img]

and i think these Iraqi kids are correct

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 13th, 2005, 4:11 pm

What a joke! This assholes had a juror who had a son who was accused of the same thing he is being accused and got off! Not even the jesus juice got him in trouble truely sickening. Well, I hope when judgement day comes all these jurors go straight to hell!!!
Last edited by Dr. Gonzo on June 13th, 2005, 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 13th, 2005, 4:17 pm

im happy the nigga got off, if it was any other broke nigga his ass woulda been under the jail

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » June 13th, 2005, 4:22 pm

^Exactly^ You see How Society Revolves around the Dollar... And They say "Everyones Created Equal"... Nigga Please!!!

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 13th, 2005, 4:27 pm

Common Sense wrote:INNOCENT.........I'll be damned. Well I hope he's learned a valuble lesson.
Yeah he learned a lesson alright. If he makes enough money he can get off for being a sick pedophile.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » June 13th, 2005, 4:56 pm

Well he could be a sick pedophile, but the laws in this country specifies that in a criminal court, prosecution must prove their case beyonf reasonable doubt. I don't think sending a man to prison on current trumped up charges, just because we feel he may have violated the law previously.

Is MJ a pedophile? I don't know. According to this trial it wasn't proven that he was in relations to this case.
Last edited by Common Sense on June 13th, 2005, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 13th, 2005, 5:02 pm

Common Sense wrote:Well he could be a sick pedophile, but the laws in this country specifies that in a criminal court, prosecution must prove their case beyonf reasonable doubt. I don't think sending a man to prison on current trumped up charges, just because we feel he may have violated the law previously.

Is MJ a pedophile? I don't know. According to this trial it wasn't proven that he was not in relations to this case.
Yeah just because OJ was found innocent don't mean he ain't a murderer.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » June 13th, 2005, 5:18 pm

$ IS POWERFUL.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » June 13th, 2005, 5:30 pm

^INDEED^

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » June 13th, 2005, 7:10 pm

I wonder if there will be a civil court case with this - you don't need to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt there. Just because he got off in the criminal courts doesn't mean this is the end of his legal troubles.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 13th, 2005, 8:18 pm

MJ is guilty!!!

That is all for today.

koji

Unread post by koji » June 13th, 2005, 8:38 pm

HAHA... I'm glad MJ got off. Take that you white devils!! They always tryin to set up wealthy successful black men. They did it to OJ, they did it to R. Kelly, they did it to Kobe. I'm glad the jury saw through the lies and conspiracies. This type of Racism needs to end. It's just like back in the good old days, when the white folks would say a black man raped a white woman just so they'd have an excuse to lynch a nigger.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 13th, 2005, 8:42 pm

koji wrote:HAHA... I'm glad MJ got off. Take that you white devils!! They always tryin to set up wealthy successful black men. They did it to OJ, they did it to R. Kelly, they did it to Kobe. I'm glad the jury saw through the lies and conspiracies. This type of Racism needs to end. It's just like back in the good old days, when the white folks would say a black man raped a white woman just so they'd have an excuse to lynch a nigger.
Are you retarded?

Their is actual video of R Kelly urinating in the mouth of a 14 year old black girl. How the hell is that a conspiracy?

So let me guess the "White Devil's" forced R Kelly to perform statutory rape so they can "set up" a successful black man.

koji

Unread post by koji » June 13th, 2005, 10:40 pm

Are you retarded?

Their is actual video of R Kelly urinating in the mouth of a 14 year old black girl. How the hell is that a conspiracy?

So let me guess the "White Devil's" forced R Kelly to perform statutory rape so they can "set up" a successful black man.[/quote]

You actually believe that's really R. Kelly in that video. You'd be surprised what they can do with technology these days... it's so easy to frame someone. You shouldn't trust something just cause you "saw it on video"
Let me guess, you probably really believe bin laden confessed to 9/11 on those tapes don't you? Open your mind man.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 13th, 2005, 10:59 pm

koji wrote:Are you retarded?

So let me guess the "White Devil's" forced R Kelly to perform statutory rape so they can "set up" a successful black man.
You actually believe that's really R. Kelly in that video. You'd be surprised what they can do with technology these days... it's so easy to frame someone. You shouldn't trust something just cause you "saw it on video"
Let me guess, you probably really believe bin laden confessed to 9/11 on those tapes don't you? Open your mind man.[/quote]

Yeah, I guess that's why the 14 year old girl and her black parents are accusing R Kelly of statutory rape because a look alike or someone digitally made that looks like R Kelly had sex with a 14 year old.

Why don't you use you're brain and see that the R Kelly case is not about the "white devils" going after R Kelly. And the reason R Kelly is in trouble is because he had sex with a 14 year girl.

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » June 14th, 2005, 12:19 am

Im not to judge anyone, but i feel if a man thats 45yr sleeps with a child in his bed is crazy. I can say that majority of ppl in this world would not let there kid whether gurl or boy sleep with a guy that old. If they can put a mother in jail for not feeding her child or sending him to the store by himself(child endangerment) then they can put mj in jail. Im not here to be kind or easy on him, every one knows he has problems should we all just use that as an excuse( he has money to deal with whateva problems he has, he can go to a shrink or whateva) now we see MJ is free until he puts another child in his bed and if it repeats itself I wonder what ppl would think

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 15th, 2005, 7:41 pm

What every one has forgotten is the kids. Do you know that their life is wrecked. ATt least there minds....forever...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 15th, 2005, 8:41 pm

do i think he actually sexually molested them? probably not. do i think he's a sick weirdo that should never been near a child again? yes.

it looks like the california system fails again(from Jon Stewarts daily show he sadly makes a point)

-OJ
-Robert Blake
-Cops on tape beating up Rodney King
-People on tape rioting in the streets and beating up people

all couldn't be convicted.

GottaLoveLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GottaLoveLA » June 16th, 2005, 5:12 pm

se11 wrote:do i think he actually sexually molested them? probably not. do i think he's a sick weirdo that should never been near a child again? yes.

it looks like the california system fails again(from Jon Stewarts daily show he sadly makes a point)

-OJ
-Robert Blake
-Cops on tape beating up Rodney King
-People on tape rioting in the streets and beating up people

all couldn't be convicted.
thats true^^^^

especially the cops who beat up rodney king cmon that shit was video taped