Mitchy Slick "Drug Flippin" music video

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Mitchy Slick "Drug Flippin" music video

Unread post by Trickeration Station » March 30th, 2006, 1:40 pm

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » March 30th, 2006, 2:20 pm

my nicca tric was wid homie. so mitch shit droppin in may. real talk . that first vid was ON wid damu and t doo. that otha i heard that cut it was aight. mitch still fuccin with e-lo? was that video made after the feds shut down syndo in feb. i know you got the connect on all the music. when jayo and damu droppin some new shit? i heard that don diego mix tape in july that shit was hard mayne. i still can't find that macc villian put a nicca on homie aight cuzz i out holla atcha nicca

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » March 31st, 2006, 4:09 am

I know niggas need to stop sleeping on dis nigga mitchy,dis nigga is the hardest on the west right now,listening to his shit have ah nigga wanna get bac active lol but dont play his shit in the club,oh it's going down!

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 31st, 2006, 9:02 am

hell yeah suave you put me up on this nigga last summer he tite west coast finest that remain's to be seen be he hard as fuc tho

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » March 31st, 2006, 1:04 pm

the nicca mitch is tight. feel me i just don't think its the time for the west right now. its a whole gang of niccas other than mitch puttin it down. mufuccas just don't wanna pay for it. notice like i said you don't see them gold grillz and 800 fake platinum chainz 1500 jaccets. if you ain't got that in ya video the rest of america don't respect that now a dayz. all niccas gonna say is yeah he tight. real talk yall niccas from every where else probably here mitch jayo sidewayz irocc before we do. cause the market down here push alot of hispanic rappers. i was up in the yay not to long ago on a saturday night i hear messy shit san quinn b legit 40 mista fab all kind of bay shit on kmel dago and la locos pero locos homie lol which gets noooooo play. simply said the market ain't big enough. if you can't get love from home or a big enough base you climbing up hill out the gate.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » March 31st, 2006, 3:59 pm

classicc wrote:my nicca tric was wid homie. so mitch shit droppin in may. real talk . that first vid was ON wid damu and t doo. that otha i heard that cut it was aight. mitch still fuccin with e-lo? was that video made after the feds shut down syndo in feb. i know you got the connect on all the music. when jayo and damu droppin some new shit? i heard that don diego mix tape in july that shit was hard mayne. i still can't find that macc villian put a nicca on homie aight cuzz i out holla atcha nicca
WHAT'S UP CLASSIC. YEAH MITCHY'S www.myspace.com/ogmitchyslick.com "URBAN SURVIVAL SYNDROME" ALBUM IS GONNA BE DROPPING IN MAY ON ANGELES RECORDS www.angelesrecords.com (DJ MUGGS' LABEL) I'M NOT SURE IF HE HAS ANY E-LOW BEATS ON THIS ALBUM. www.myspace.com/grimmie DON'T KNOW WHEN JAYO FELONY'S NEW ALBUM IS DROPPING. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DROPPING AN ALBUM ON TREACHEROUS RECORDS BUT HE LEFT THAT LABEL BECAUSE HE WASN'T HAPPY THERE. I HEARD IN A SPIDER LOC INTERVIEW THAT JAYO JUST GOT OUT OF REHAB, DON'T KNOW FOR WHAT THOUGH. DAMU WILL BE DROPPING HIS ALBUM "TAUGHT BY THE BEST" BUT DON'T KNOW THE EXACT DATE. U CAN FIND ALL OF MACKVILLIN'S ALBUMS AT FAM MART www.myspace.com/mackvillin ALRIGHT THEN HOMIE.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » March 31st, 2006, 4:05 pm

Trickeration Station wrote: www.myspace.com/ogmitchyslick.com
MITCHY SLICK www.myspace.com/ogmitchyslick

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » March 31st, 2006, 10:36 pm

real talk homie yeah i knew jayo was in rehab some of the nh homies let me know. i didn't know it affected his drop date though cause i heard he finished the album. good lookin i was up at fam bam bout a month ago i still didn't find it. i'll checc again. i checced out that macvillian page. i already see one of them mixtapes i am gonna cop with complex and bayloc on it fa sho. goodlookin on puttin me on. aight my nicca dago luv homie

Groove On
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Groove On » April 3rd, 2006, 5:46 pm

MITCHY SLICK GOT REAL SPIT.

CANT WAIT, U.S.S MAY 2006

YEAH that

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » April 3rd, 2006, 10:51 pm

mitchy is the truth

too bad his whole city is hating on him

but we got much love for him in the bay
on some real shit
we roll out the red carpet for mitch

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » April 4th, 2006, 7:33 am

Sh*t, I cant get none of mitchy slick track's here down south....gotta order them all off the net, I've had that Urban Survival on reserve for about a year!!!

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » April 4th, 2006, 12:28 pm

bayarearep wrote:mitchy is the truth

too bad his whole city is hating on him

but we got much love for him in the bay
on some real shit
we roll out the red carpet for mitch
NAW, DAGO GOT MUCH LOVE FOR HIM. THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE HATING ON HIM ARE HIS RIVAL ENEMIES. AND THE HATING IS NOT ON NO RAP SHIT, THEY HATE HIM CUZ OF THE STREET GANGBANGING POLITICS.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » April 4th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Bsiderida wrote:Sh*t, I cant get none of mitchy slick track's here down south....gotta order them all off the net, I've had that Urban Survival on reserve for about a year!!!
I BELIEVE URBAN SURVIVAL SYNDROME WILL HAVE WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTION.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » April 4th, 2006, 12:33 pm

classicc wrote:yall niccas from every where else probably here mitch jayo sidewayz irocc before we do.
ALSO IROCC JUST DROPPED HIS SOLO ALBUM "THE CENTER OF ATTENTION"

http://shop.siccness.net/product_info.p ... cts_id/784

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » April 4th, 2006, 1:30 pm

Youtube wont let me see this vid. :evil:

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » April 4th, 2006, 6:37 pm

ahhh ma,an homie i just seen that luni and sidewayz video. them niccas betta blow up sidewayz ent. on fucccin fire. i went to they web site all them niccas got flow. i first heard them on that hollo tip mix C D. that we gets the dough. lot of shit on that you tube. i am kinda twisted i haven't heard no buzz about the new mitch down here. i got up with my cousin at hoover and another at morse they both said the same shit niccas on that HYPHY shit tryna cop all the bay shit. i was at a lil party in paradise hills lol niccas even tryna act like niccas from the bay i heard some bitches sayin yada know and other yada this yada that. haha. fools takin that shit to the next level tryna be down. not one dago song was bumped at the bitch. it was either fucccin south shit or bay shit. feel me. that shit aight but damn.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » April 4th, 2006, 6:42 pm

yeah trikeration i had copped that irocc i think this summer. also i had picced up that messy and irocc about a year and a half ago. oooohh weee heat on that album. i am up on smig dirtee and irocc. matter of fact they played this sicc ass smig dirtee cut on 98.9. you know another tight ass album. is that don diego mix tape cuzz that shit tight i previewed it at a music trader. i couldn't get it though i mean you know thats to much of that otha shit but its tight though

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » April 4th, 2006, 8:04 pm

classicc wrote:ahhh ma,an homie i just seen that luni and sidewayz video. them niccas betta blow up sidewayz ent. on fucccin fire. i went to they web site all them niccas got flow. i first heard them on that hollo tip mix C D. that we gets the dough.
CHECK OUT THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR "HOOD SOLDIER" BY SHADOW, SLUSH THE VILLAIN (Paradise Hills X3), & BETA FROM SIDEWAYZ ENT.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_3ibyoEl000