How Real Is Snoop Dogg?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

How Real Is Snoop Dogg?

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » April 19th, 2006, 6:28 pm

he seems like an O.G., but i heard diff./ i kno' he "Eastside Long bEach Rollin' 20's" but i'm jus wonderin' if he really put any work in or iz still down with the set?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 19th, 2006, 7:13 pm

I know some homies from LBC who say he cant even come through the hood nomore.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 19th, 2006, 7:33 pm

^ yup

High school kids would be all over him but I don't think his old friends...

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 19th, 2006, 9:02 pm

^^You right they said he wasnt breakin bread with the set.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » April 20th, 2006, 3:38 pm

damn Snoop always came across as a real G to me guess i was wrong

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: How Real Is Snoop Dogg?

Unread post by GTS » April 20th, 2006, 5:07 pm

Trip'n_Loc wrote:he seems like an O.G., but i heard diff./ i kno' he "Eastside Long bEach Rollin' 20's" but i'm jus wonderin' if he really put any work in or iz still down with the set?
-You can tell a lot about people by there comments in here. First off ain't no one in these forums gonna know the behind the scenes deal on if Snoop "punt in work".

-Second that fool is in his mid thirties now rich ass hell, father of at least 2 kids. What kinda fool what ruin that to go back to "puttin in work".

-Don't nobody wanna see Snoop come back with Murder was the Case type of shitt, you have to mature and adapt.

-He did have a murder case against him, even though it was his body guard who shot the dude.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » April 20th, 2006, 5:12 pm

GTS wrote: -You can tell a lot about people by there comments in here.
^^Nuff said...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 20th, 2006, 5:32 pm

I agree, that nigga snoop is a Family man, anyone focused on doin dirt whilst you got a wife, kids and millions upon millions on bank roll, is a gotdamn fool... Either way that nigga snoop still gets some play... everything 93' and back I can grind to...

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » April 20th, 2006, 5:54 pm

GTS wrote:
Trip'n_Loc wrote:he seems like an O.G., but i heard diff./ i kno' he "Eastside Long bEach Rollin' 20's" but i'm jus wonderin' if he really put any work in or iz still down with the set?
-You can tell a lot about people by there comments in here. First off ain't no one in these forums gonna know the behind the scenes deal on if Snoop "punt in work".

-Second that fool is in his mid thirties now rich ass hell, father of at least 2 kids. What kinda fool what ruin that to go back to "puttin in work".

-Don't nobody wanna see Snoop come back with Murder was the Case type of shitt, you have to mature and adapt.

-He did have a murder case against him, even though it was his body guard who shot the dude.
real talk homie ever point you said is validated my nicca.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 20th, 2006, 7:36 pm

GTS wrote:

REAL ass sht homie..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 20th, 2006, 7:46 pm

BlaKK wrote:I agree, that nigga snoop is a Family man, anyone focused on doin dirt whilst you got a wife, kids and millions upon millions on bank roll, is a gotdamn fool... Either way that nigga snoop still gets some play... everything 93' and back I can grind to...
yup

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » April 20th, 2006, 7:54 pm

^^nigga get the hell on sum where, i meant in the pass when he waz younger, i kno' Snoop ain't runnin' around thirtie sumthin' years old brakin' shit up, ya'll niggaz need to checc wat ya'll sayin' like ya'll all on sum real shit, get off the computer a little with ya'll internet-community n shit. "u can tell alot about wat people u don't kno' say on the computer" niggaz please :roll:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 20th, 2006, 8:30 pm

Trip'n_Loc wrote:-You can tell a lot about people by there comments in here. First off ain't no one in these forums gonna know the behind the scenes deal on if Snoop "punt in work".

^^nigga get the hell on sum where, i meant in the pass when he waz younger, i kno' Snoop ain't runnin' around thirtie sumthin' years old brakin' shit up, ya'll niggaz need to checc wat ya'll sayin' like ya'll all on sum real shit, get off the computer a little with ya'll internet-community n shit. "u can tell alot about wat people u don't kno' say on the computer" niggaz please :roll:

you the one askin dumbass questions nigga^^^

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » April 20th, 2006, 8:37 pm

^^watever nigga, i ain't fina C gettin' mad over sum internet bullllllshit, like sum of u niggaz, peace! :roll: :arrow:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 21st, 2006, 10:23 pm

That niggas trippin loc.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 21st, 2006, 10:26 pm

snoop is a mark, he sellin gangsta shit to the young impressionable minds but he aint doin it himself, buster ass nigga got slapped by suge :lol: that aint real to answer yo question

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » April 21st, 2006, 10:42 pm

^^Finally, on sum real shit, that's all i needed, waz a str8 ^ answer, minus all that BS :roll:

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 21st, 2006, 11:01 pm

fo sho, i give niggaz the real that these bustaz caint speak on loc

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 21st, 2006, 11:26 pm

good ol watts wrote:fo sho, i give niggaz the real that these bustaz caint speak on loc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^^

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 21st, 2006, 11:28 pm

Trip'n_Loc wrote:^^Finally, on sum real shit, that's all i needed, waz a str8 ^ answer, minus all that BS :roll:

:roll: aint no nigga on here gon give you the real on snoop homie......let alone good ol vallejo........... :lol:

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 22nd, 2006, 1:37 am

look at this busta ass nigga actin like a female
the fuc u doin on here chump? u need to be doin some gottdamn pushups right about now

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 22nd, 2006, 2:07 am

YOU NEED TO BE BUYIN THAT ONE WAY PLANE TICKET TO LA FROM VALLEJO RIGHT ABOUT NOW YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA QUIT FAKIN THE MUTHAFUK-KIN FUNK.....WELL SEE IF YOU REALLY IN LA OR JUST SOME LIL WHITEBOY IN VALLEJO TOMMOROW

3rdcoasta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3rdcoasta » April 22nd, 2006, 9:05 am

I dont know bout snoop i like his shit tho
but I aint from LBC 20s or insane but where
was ups and downs shot at

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » April 22nd, 2006, 9:12 am

Guage12 wrote:YOU NEED TO BE BUYIN THAT ONE WAY PLANE TICKET TO LA FROM VALLEJO RIGHT ABOUT NOW YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA QUIT FAKIN THE MUTHAFUK-KIN FUNK.....WELL SEE IF YOU REALLY IN LA OR JUST SOME LIL WHITEBOY IN VALLEJO TOMMOROW

Oh so he aint physically on the concrete in watts daily?? Naw I already know the answer...This dude another weirdo like casper infatuated with a hood and living out his sick fantasy of wanting to be a gangsta...I bet him and casper were both the ones in they real neighborhood getting slapped up everyday and this net is the only place they can pretend to hard...I know he aint real also by all that sex-playing he be doing on these sites, talking about suck this and that...real street cats dont talk like that...

And then he post some bs riot talking about look what the Grapes doing, naw WHERE YOU AT ON THE VIDEO?? A gang of bruthas on that little video from Grape, but you didn't say nothing about you being there....You a sucka, And how it feels to be in the same company of casper, moon, and deepsky? All mental cases who came online and made up an alter-ego....

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 22nd, 2006, 1:29 pm

YOU NEED TO BE BUYIN THAT ONE WAY PLANE TICKET TO LA FROM VALLEJO RIGHT ABOUT NOW YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA QUIT FAKIN THE MUTHAFUK-KIN FUNK.....WELL SEE IF YOU REALLY IN LA OR JUST SOME LIL WHITEBOY IN VALLEJO TOMMOROW

where wuz yo bitch ass at?? i wuz posted by the entrance like u said for an hour, seen a couple niggaz with braids but aint nobody walk up to me, who the real whiteboy? :lol:

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 22nd, 2006, 1:34 pm

And how it feels to be in the same company of casper, moon, and deepsky?
u tell me

Oh so he aint physically on the concrete in watts daily?? Naw I already know the answer...This dude another weirdo like casper infatuated with a hood and living out his sick fantasy of wanting to be a gangsta...I bet him and casper were both the ones in they real neighborhood getting slapped up everyday and this net is the only place they can pretend to hard...I know he aint real also by all that sex-playing he be doing on these sites, talking about suck this and that...real street cats dont talk like that...

And then he post some bs riot talking about look what the Grapes doing, naw WHERE YOU AT ON THE VIDEO?? A gang of bruthas on that little video from Grape, but you didn't say nothing about you being there....
i dont do no sex-play :shock: that must be the message yo gay ass gettin tho since u payin extra attention to it.. a gang of bruthas on that little video from grape? no shit? really? wow yeah i didnt say nothin bout me bein there cuz i wuzn't u dumbass muthafuca wutz yo point? u from a bitch ass hood paperbacks which u didnt even bang nigga u got scared str8 cuz yo bitch ass aint got no nutts thats why u tryna preach that non-violent shit, but when some gardena gang duz somethin u over there cheerin like a dumbass idiot, quit fakin the funk u scary ass bitch , we can take fades but i know u aint gon show up like that punk ass nigga deuce duece throwaway

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » April 22nd, 2006, 5:25 pm

good ol watts wrote: yeah i didnt say nothin bout me bein there because i wuzn't

Tell us something we don't know.....

As deep as them bruthas from Grape was and you wasn't there with your supposed hood?? :roll:

Here you go I'm going to help you out...

Los Angeles County Mental Health
(323) 226-5766
1937 Hospital Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90033

Get some help for that.....

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 22nd, 2006, 7:30 pm

good ol watts wrote:

where wuz yo bitch ass at?? i wuz posted by the entrance like u said for an hour, seen a couple niggaz with braids but aint nobody walk up to me, who the real whiteboy? :lol:

WOW ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GONNA SIT THERE WITH A STRAIGHT FACE AND ACT LIKE YOU WAS ACTUALLY THERE!!!! NIGGA PLEASE!!!! where wuz you at bitch ass nigga!!!??.....you good ol buster aint no one wuz there!!, youze a hoe ass nigga startin up net drama and cant finish it when a nigga call you out to settle it like real niggas,,, i done got there at 1:15 stood out there waitin till i caught a nigga mean muggin so i thought it was yo bitch ass hit the nigga up and he said he from long beach!! There wasnt no niggas out there but me and there definatley wasnt no nigga yellin watts!!! YOU THE REAL DEFINITON OF A BUSTER!!!!!!!!!!! THE FUC-K OUTTA HERE WITH THE CHILDISH BULLSHT AND KILL TRYNA SAY YOU FROM WATTS YOU MARK ASS NIGGA YOU AINT NOWHERE NEAR WATTS!!! I'M DONE WITH YO SORRY WANNABE GRAPEE ASS NIGGA AND DONT EVEN TRY TO SAY YOU WUZ THERE WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!!! CAUSE THATS SOME DEFINTIE BULLSHT!! DONT KNOW ONE BELEIVE A GOTDAMN THING THIS WHITEBOY SAY CAUSE HE AINT SHOW UP NOWHERE!!! IT WAS PROVED TODAY THAT THIS NIGGA IS A FRAUD AND THAT HE AINT ANYWHERE NEAR LA!!!

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 22nd, 2006, 7:46 pm

nigga u full of shit, i wuz there from 12 to about 1 somethin, i knew yo bitch ass wuzn finna show up, no excuses tho nigga i will be there tommorow too since u said u go on saturdays and sundays, lets see if yo bitch ass show up this time

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 22nd, 2006, 7:48 pm

ell us something we don't know.....

As deep as them bruthas from Grape was and you wasn't there with your supposed hood?? Rolling Eyes

Here you go I'm going to help you out...

Los Angeles County Mental Health
(323) 226-5766
1937 Hospital Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90033

Get some help for that.....
that wuznt even half the hood u dumbass, u need to visit that center fo yoself u confused ass nigga

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 22nd, 2006, 8:04 pm

good ol watts wrote:nigga u full of shit, i wuz there from 12 to about 1 somethin, i knew yo bitch ass wuzn finna show up, no excuses tho nigga i will be there tommorow too since u said u go on saturdays and sundays, lets see if yo bitch ass show up this time

GOTDAMN YOU MUST BE ON ONE LIL KID......NOW HOW IN THE FU-K IS YOU GON SIT THERE WITH A STARAIGHT FACE AND SAY YOU WERE ACTUALLY THERE!!?? YOU LIVIN IN FANTASY LAND LIL KID, YOU ARE IN VALLEJO YOU HOE YOU AINT EVEN CLOSE TO LA..SO STOP YOUR BULLSHTIN NIGGA!! I WUZ MOST DEFINATLEY THERE AND I AINT HEAR NO MUTHAFUC-KIN NIGGA YELLIN WATTS LIKE YOU WAS POSE TO YOU FUC-KIN CLOWN

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 22nd, 2006, 8:15 pm

i knew your wanna be grape ass was gon try an say he showed up and say that i didnt....man i aint even surprised just basing off what i been seeing on this site about you i knew you was a fake ass whiteboy or gay nigga from the bay tryin to suck info off of this site and act like its your own...man you pathetic grow up and try to find your real self instead of perpatratin someones else's life that just some skanless ass sht homie, and you seriously need help as soon as possible so i too advise you ta find a mental clinic asap