Lebron James is the best player in the NBA

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Lebron James is the best player in the NBA

Unread post by alexalonso » May 17th, 2006, 11:53 pm

There is no doubt in my mind at this point in Lebron's career that he is the best player in the NBA. Better than Kobe Bryant, better than Dwayne Wade, and if he continues to develop, he will retire from the NBA better than Michael Jordan. Lebron does it all. In addition to scoring this guy is playing better defense, he can rebound, he can post, he can shoot the 3, get to the basket anytime, has great handles, is strong, can play all positions, if fast, and can pass like Magic Johnson.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » May 18th, 2006, 12:16 am

stop ridin that mans dick so much homie :lol: :lol: :lol: .....better than Kobe?? best player in the Leauge? WTF :shock: ......... :lol: :lol:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 18th, 2006, 1:46 am

Guage12 wrote:stop ridin that mans dick so much homie :lol: :lol: :lol: .....better than Kobe?? best player in the Leauge? WTF :shock: ......... :lol: :lol:
I am not going to have any patience for anyone disrepecting. You don't have to agree, but dont come on my board and disrespect me. Again, you can disagree all you want, but have some respect.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » May 18th, 2006, 8:43 am

i gotta give up to king james he does have game. his play style reminds me of magic johnson, he just dosent score he gets his team into the flow of the game. which makes the team play better overall. i would say kobe is better for now cause kobe does have 3 championship rings.

3rdcoasta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3rdcoasta » May 18th, 2006, 1:34 pm

wut u been smokin alonso that wite shit... Lebron aint even better than
Chancey Billups...Dont believe the hype. Lebronis trash he is goin to be
the biggest bust EVER

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 19th, 2006, 6:56 am

3rdcoasta wrote:wut u been smokin alonso that wite shit... Lebron aint even better than
the biggest bust EVER
you got to be blind if you cant see greatness before it blossoms. I remeber when Magic was 20 years old and took the Lakers to the championship and played center when Kareem was out. He did it all and there were still haters that didn't give Magic his props. Your comment reminds of those haters. Lebron, garbage? hype? What games have you been watching? Pushing the Detroit Pistons to 6 or 7 games, the best team in the league and he is hype. What you been smoking?

Lebron will have a ring within the next 3 or 4 years and and will win more than 3 when his career is over. Kobe is probably the best one on one player, but is not the best all around player and will not get a ring unless he gets a superstar player with him (Garnett maybe). Kobe did play a got his team involved in games 1 - 4 and if he did that all year long, his team would be better. Lebron passes and rebounds and play an all around game.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » May 20th, 2006, 10:15 am

i have been saying this for the last two years. what most impresses me about the kid is off the court. he came into the league anointed as the second comming with all the hype all the presure he plays in his hometown and has not made one mistake publicly i dont know about the rest of yall but i know the decisions i made as a 19 20 year old werent that great but he has found some way to stear clear of that

3rdcoasta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3rdcoasta » May 22nd, 2006, 11:29 am

What happened to King James I thought he was supposed to be great
the pistons shut him down cavs only got lucky cuz the pistons didnt play
games 3-5 shit the cavs had a hard time with the fuccin wizards

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » May 22nd, 2006, 12:07 pm

I gotta agree with alonso he's developing to be one of the greatest and when he said better than kobe look how far into his career he is and he is way passed the shit kobe did when he entered shit wade and carmelo to have been doing more kobe's good but lebron will be better than him.

2 tall

Unread post by 2 tall » May 23rd, 2006, 7:10 pm

Ohh hell yeah he got his game all right.And it's only gonna get better as he gets more play time.He's only 21.Just gotta sit back and see a legend grow.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 3rd, 2006, 9:30 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:I gotta agree with alonso he's developing to be one of the greatest and when he said better than kobe look how far into his career he is and he is way passed the shit kobe did when he entered shit wade and carmelo to have been doing more kobe's good but lebron will be better than him.
You have soem good points but at the same time Lebron didnt do enough to lead his team to victory in that game 6. I don't want to hear no excuses about his age he haven't reach that level yet. Kobe is the best one on one player in the game right now and he can play some defense. He made first team defense. Lebron and Wade are the future of the NBA though. Wade have a chance to get his first ring because he killed Detroit in this series.

Eric
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Eric » June 5th, 2006, 5:56 am

Nah, I don't agree that LeBron is the best player right now. I think it's T-Mac, he can do everything on the court and he's better than James.
Oaktown_G wrote:Lebron and Wade are the future of the NBA though. Wade have a chance to get his first ring because he killed Detroit in this series.
Agree.

Eric
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Eric » June 5th, 2006, 5:58 am

^^^ Damn, I wanted to quote ablackmanlookin's post.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 16th, 2006, 3:21 am

3rdcoasta wrote:What happened to King James I thought he was supposed to be great
the pistons shut him down cavs only got lucky because the pistons didnt play
If the Pistons win, they shut Lebron down, but if Cleveland wins, the Pistons didnt play. Right. Lebron is just good and took the Pistons 7 games.

2 tall

Unread post by 2 tall » June 18th, 2006, 6:01 pm

alonso wrote:
3rdcoasta wrote:What happened to King James I thought he was supposed to be great
the pistons shut him down cavs only got lucky because the pistons didnt play
If the Pistons win, they shut Lebron down, but if Cleveland wins, the Pistons didnt play. Right. Lebron is just good and took the Pistons 7 games.
A very good game showdown it was.

SweetD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SweetD » August 5th, 2006, 9:47 am

I agree with Alonso, Lebron is simply the best in the game right now.
But my favorite gotta be my boy Kobe or Allen Iverson(he gettin old tho)

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 6th, 2006, 3:36 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
Oaktown_G wrote:I gotta agree with alonso he's developing to be one of the greatest and when he said better than kobe look how far into his career he is and he is way passed the shit kobe did when he entered shit wade and carmelo to have been doing more kobe's good but lebron will be better than him.
You have soem good points but at the same time Lebron didnt do enough to lead his team to victory in that game 6. I don't want to hear no excuses about his age he haven't reach that level yet. Kobe is the best one on one player in the game right now and he can play some defense. He made first team defense. Lebron and Wade are the future of the NBA though. Wade have a chance to get his first ring because he killed Detroit in this series.
No, Lebron and Wade are the present not future and the last time I checked Wade has a ring and a finals MVP. Future? No this is happening now. Lebron took the defending eastern conference champs to seven games with a supporting cast that just didnt have enough talent, and Lebron did everything in those 7 games. No excuses about his age, it was the team. On espn 7 of the 7 so called experts wrote the caviliers off in that series. Also remember being the best one-on-one player so not equate to playoff victories and championships...those skills is for street ball. Kobe does play great defense, probable the best de or the elite players, but why did he stick Nash in that series? Was he scared? Did he not want to get burned? who knows, but he only picked up Nash on occasion rather than sticking him throughout.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 7th, 2007, 4:13 am

3rdcoasta wrote:wut u been smokin alonso that wite shit... Lebron aint even better than
the biggest bust EVER

Are the Lebron James haters still out there? If you can't see that this guy at his age is not the best player in the NBA then you dont know bball. Kobe Bryant has way more talented players on his team, and can't close out one series in the playoff since Shaq left. Lebron took the Pistons 7 games last year, and he clearly dominated them this year in 6, a team to be considered the best in the NBA. Even if he can't beat the Spurs, which I believe is possible, he is clearly on the way up.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 7th, 2007, 4:30 am

damn he really brought the cavs to the chip.

spurs in 6
cavs trade for jermaine o'niel in the offseason.
cavs win next year.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 7th, 2007, 9:20 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:damn he really brought the cavs to the chip.

spurs in 6
cavs trade for jermaine o'niel in the offseason.
cavs win next year.
with or without Jermain Oneal, the Cav are winning a ring within the next couple. If the Heat get Jermain ONeal, which they are trying, then the Heat got the east on lock. But Lebron will find ways to beat any team out there.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 7th, 2007, 9:42 pm

whos winnin game 1???

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 8th, 2007, 5:44 am

Young Deuce wrote:whos winnin game 1???
the new champs won game 1

timmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

if yall dont watch south park you wont get that^^

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 8th, 2007, 11:27 pm

lebrons and shaqs teams are a lot better than the lakers..
SO I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN EVEN COMPARE THE LAKERS OR KOBE TO ANOTHER TEAMS SUCCESS
I MEAN THE LAKERS GOT A NIGGA NAME SMUSH ON THERE TEAM??????A NBA D LEAGUE SUPERSTAR?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

its funny how niggas bring up lebron BEING best player in the league.. jus cause he made it to the finals ....
yall niggas worse than those niggas on ESPN
notice they do this every year who ever makes it too the finals they always say is the best player in the league
d wade last yr
NOW LEBRON
lebron is not the best player in the LEAGUE
he cant shoot consistantly<<<<<<<<<<<<<
hes not clutch<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
he misses clutch freethrows<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<NOTICE HOW KOBE IS ALL OF THESE
all he is is a bigass nigga WHO CAN BULLDOZE INTO THE LANE like CHARLES BARKLEY and get fouled

KOBE is the best player no matter what
HES UNSTOPABLE
every #%@&$% year he does sumthin INCREDIBLE
the nigga is jus on a whole diff level than the rest of the league and that shit is jus OBVIOUS
dont hate on kobe...hes like the BARRY BONDS OF THE NBA niggas jus hate on him

KOBE IS A #%@&$% MACHINE

if any thing this shit jus shows how weak the east is..(CAVS MAKING IT TO THE FINALS)

by the way the cavs have a SNOWFLAKES CHANCE IN HELL beating the spurs
its irrelavant even watching the games
its gonna b a sweep

tim duncan sorry ass gonna b dancing at a parade shortly
that shit is INEVITABLE

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 8th, 2007, 11:32 pm

alexalonso wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:
No, Lebron and Wade are the present not future and the last time I checked Wade has a ring and a finals MVP. Future? No this is happening now. Lebron took the defending eastern conference champs to seven games with a supporting cast that just didnt have enough talent, and Lebron did everything in those 7 games. No excuses about his age, it was the team. On espn 7 of the 7 so called experts wrote the caviliers off in that series. Also remember being the best one-on-one player so not equate to playoff victories and championships...those skills is for street ball. Kobe does play great defense, probable the best de or the elite players, but why did he stick Nash in that series? Was he scared? Did he not want to get burned? who knows, but he only picked up Nash on occasion rather than sticking him throughout.
1ST TEAM ALL NBA DEFENSE
ARE U SAYING LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBRRRRRRON JAMES PLAYS BETTER D THAN KOBE BEAN BRYANT?????

THAT SHIT IS UNETHICAL

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 8th, 2007, 11:52 pm

alexalonso wrote:
the biggest bust EVER

Are the Lebron James haters still out there? If you can't see that this guy at his age is not the best player in the NBA then you dont know bball. Kobe Bryant has way more talented players on his team, and can't close out one series in the playoff since Shaq left. Lebron took the Pistons 7 games last year, and he clearly dominated them this year in 6, a team to be considered the best in the NBA. Even if he can't beat the Spurs, which I believe is possible, he is clearly on the way up.
lol
HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLNAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

the lakers team wayyy worse than CAVS lol
LARRY HUGHES<<<<<<<<<<<STEALS PLAYS MULTIPLE POSITIONS.. D FENSIVE STOPPER TAKES PRESSURE OFF LEBRON, GUARDS BEST PLAYER ON OTHER TEAM
DREW GOODEN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<POOR MANS CARLOS BOOZER
SASHA PAVLOVICH<<<<<<<<<<<<<3Z ALL DAY AND ATHLETIC AS FUCK, AND D FENCE BETTER THAN ALL LAKER ROLL PLAYERS
DAMON JONES<<<<<<<<<3Z ALLL DAY
ERIC SNOW<<<<<<<<<<<<<<D FENSIVE STOPPER TAKES PRESSURE OFF LEBRON JAMES
DANIEL GIBSON<<<<<<<<<U SEEN WAT HE CAN DO
ILLGUASKAS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PRETTY HARD TO STOP ONCE HE GETS IT GOING 2 BIG
ANDERSON VARRIEJAO<<<<<<<<<<GARBAGE MAN PUT BACKS REBOUNDS STEALS

LOOK AT THIS SHIT^^^^
DAM NEAR PERFECT TEAM AKA THEY HAVE EVERYTHING
JUS THESE NIGGAS RIGHT HERE WOULD GET A 8TH SEED IN THE EAST.....NOW ADD LEBRON TO ALL THIS................................THEY HAVE A DAM NEAR PERFECT TEAM

LETS LOOK AT LAKERS..............LOL
SMUSH PARKER<<<<<<<<<<<<THEY GUY HAD A PART THREW THE MIDDLE OF HIS HEAD THAT SAYS IT ALL
LAMAR ODOM<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HOW>>>>>>HE IYTE PLAYS GOOD ON BALL D MAKES SHOTS ..TOO INCONSISTANT
KWAME BROWN>>>>>>>DO I HAVE TO SAY N E THING BOUT THIS CAT?
ANDREW BYNUM>>>>>>>>LAKERS TO HIGH ON HIM....
MO EVANS>>>>KILLIN ON DETRIOT I THINK THE TRIANGLE OFFENSE IS WATS HINDERING HIS SKILLS HES MORE OF A FAST BREAK RUN UP AND DOWN HIGH TEMPO TYPE PLAYER

ONLY REAL PLAYERS THEY GOT..
WALTON>>>>>>>>>SOLID PLAYER GOOD FUNDAMENTALS MAKE TEAM BETTER NOT ATHLETIC THO
TURIAF<<<<<<<<<GARBAGE MAN FULL REBOUNDS PUTBACKS HUSTLE PLAYS ETC..BEST CELEBRATIONS ON SIDELINES...POOR MANS BEN WALLACE
RADMONAVICH<<<<<<<HE STRUGGLED THIS YR BUT HES A PROVEN SHARPSHOOTER LAKERS SHOULD HAVE STARTED HIM INSTEAD OF WALTON..JUS LET HIM FIRE AWAY OFF KOBE DOUBLE TEAMS...I BELIVE HE STRUGGLED BECAUSE OF THE FIRST YR IN TRIANGLE OFFENCE EXPECT GROWTHE NEXT SEASON..LAKERS SHOULD KEEP HIM..FULL HIGH ARCH SHOTS U CANT ARGUE WITH THAT THAT SHIT B NUTHIN BUT NET
AND
KOBE<<<<BASKETBALLS GIFT FROM GOD

KOBE HAS 3 PLAYERS AND ALL THE REST ARE CHUMPS

THAT SHIT IS NOT EVEN A COMPARISON TO THE CAVS LOL..

:arrow:

Rokz

Unread post by Rokz » June 10th, 2007, 11:11 am

lebron james was fuckin amazing in that series with detroit, jus hope he can hold it down in the finals now or that series means nuttin

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 10th, 2007, 7:33 pm

thanks for breaking down the Lakers, now break down the Cavs, and maybe you will see what everyone else, include basketball experts are saying and I agree, the Lakers have more talent around Kobe that Lebron has in Cleveland.

Kobe plays better defense right now, but Kobe has one of the lowest shooting percentages, does not consistently distribute the ball, cant rebound like Lebron, cant finish like Lebron.

Kobe is probably the third or fourth best ALL AROUND player in the NBA. I think everyone gets confused by seeing his highlight reel which is more athletic and amazing than any other player, but unfortunately that does not get you to the finals. What does Kobe do to help his team win other than average 30 points per game?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 10th, 2007, 10:03 pm

Lol
Kobe can do everything lebron james can do BETTER

Maybe rebound but that's it lol

Kobe can't finish better than LEBRON???
Ur INSANE

KOBE IS A MACHINE
Laker team is not better than the CAVS lol
That shit is not even CLOSE LOL
Kobe is clearly the best player in the league LOL
KOBE jus like all the other reptable niggas in other CRAFTS..people jus hate on em..
Barry bonds
Floyd mayweather
50 CENT
TERRELL OWENS
KOBE BRYANT
KEN GRIFFEY (MAN HE STILL GOT IT)
^^ niggas jus hate on these niggas cause they cocky but the best at the CRAFT

REAL TALK

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » June 10th, 2007, 10:21 pm

i have been saying this for the last two years. what most impresses me about the kid is off the court. he came into the league anointed as the second comming with all the hype all the presure he plays in his hometown and has not made one mistake publicly i dont know about the rest of yall but i know the decisions i made as a 19 or 20 year old werent that great and i thank god i wasnt in the public eye.

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 10th, 2007, 11:46 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:i have been saying this for the last two years. what most impresses me about the kid is off the court. he came into the league anointed as the second comming with all the hype all the presure he plays in his hometown and has not made one mistake publicly i dont know about the rest of yall but i know the decisions i made as a 19 or 20 year old werent that great and i thank god i wasnt in the public eye.

^^^^I agree....dis nigga got a lot of shyt he facin erryday and u kno the media is jus waitin fo a nigga of his calibur to give dem a story but he stay low key...But I don't think he is the best player in the NBA...I also don't think Kobe is....I don't even think there is a best...niggaz got they own style on the court...I would have to say that them 2 are a few of the most explosive players in the history of the NBA...like niggaz will go down in history similar (but not quite like) Mike.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 10th, 2007, 11:55 pm

WHO CARES WHAT HE DOES OFF THE COURT
THAT'S THE PROBLEM with THESE NIGGAS TODAY
THEY ALWAYS WORRING ABOUT OFF THE COURT SHIT
THE NIGGA KOBE AVRAGED LIKE 30 PTS
with A FLUKE RAPE CASE ON HIM

NIGGA ITS NUTHIN
This yr for LEBRON is the same like IVERSON
He gonna make the finals this yr and everyone anointing him greatest player beckause of that
Lets see how many times he makes to the finals after this..
AFTER THIS SWEEP

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » June 11th, 2007, 12:13 pm

bspg as much ball as you play you should know better that this...... frist of all i am a laker fan till the casket dip but i still can maintain my objectivity kobe takes too many bad shots the mark of greatness is makeing those around you better he dosent trust his teemates so how can he make them better and kobe a lil dry snitchin ass bitch who when ever he comes around the other players gotta be like kill game here come kobe cause they know he run his mouth too much if i was laker management i would give him his wish and trade his hoe ass there are some good trade options out there like seattle give us that second overall pick and zack and ray allen they could have kobe's bitch ass