bone

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

bone

Unread post by looney » January 27th, 2004, 10:08 pm

i'm here to get something stright once and for all. first off bone thugs arent blackstone from the chi or la because if you get thier album creepin on the come up. listen to the song no surrender when wish bone raps about killing niggas turning blue suits red thats a disrepect to us dogs.. mo thugs is a group they created for their peoples that had talent some said on here no to long ago that blackstones do use the word mo. no they dont i'm a blood and hung around with bloods most of my life and i have homies from blackstones and they dont greet each other like that they either say whats up blood whats up peoples and i have heard a few say whats up stone as a way to reconize they are blackstones from another blackstone member bone aint nothing but a bunch a thugs. 2 pac was a thug not a gang member yeah they hung with eazy e who was a crip and i heard they might have joined the crips i have seen them wear blue all the time. so i just wanna shed some light on this situation

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: bone

Unread post by Fre$h » January 29th, 2004, 2:08 am

Well if you're gonna shed light on a situation, then it's usually best to know what you're talking about. Unfortunately, you don't. If the "Blackstone's" you know greet each other by saying "What's up Blood," then they're a different breed from the BPSN. They're not PEOPLE5, they're obviously Bloods. I've defended this point dozens of times, & I'll continue to do so, until someone can bring up some facts, & not just "my homeboy's cousin said yadayada," ok? As for the lyrics on "No Surrender," Wi$h Bone is talkin about turnin a cop's blue uniform red, how is that disrespectful to Bloods?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 29th, 2004, 8:25 am

So is BPSN in cleveland too? i know bone isnt from chi and they never claimed to be gangsters they always just say their thugs and no their not crips i know that.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » January 29th, 2004, 9:27 pm

all i'm saying is theres no way bone is part of bpsn there isnt any proof of that.. no need to listen to that song again, why in all the videos i have seen bone in they havent wore red, just blue you need to smell the coffee homie

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » January 29th, 2004, 10:58 pm

Cleveland was actually the first place outside of Illinois that the BPSN set up shop, & that was back in the late 60's. Ok, Looney...I'll take your bait. Have you ever seen Layzie's video for the song "Listen," cause he's dressed almost totaly in red throughout the video. He also throws up the pyramid at the end, which is one of the BPSN's handsign's. Krayzie throws up the same sign at the beginning of the "All Good" video. All five members of the group have been seen obviously throwing up the fist, which is the Mo's main handsign. Hell, even the label imprint for Mo Thugs Records is a red pyramid with a black fist comming out of the top. All you really need to do is listen to the lyrics though, cause they set it right out there for you. I'm not gonna argue about this anymore though, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » January 30th, 2004, 12:03 am

to me that dosent make any sense why is bone saying they thugs and they are bpsn they need to make up thier mind this a confusing topic maybe someone will shed some light on the subject i'm going by my facts cause i was once a bone fan to me thier music has played out i use to bump first of the month like crazy and some other songs to

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 30th, 2004, 9:03 am

ha...im still a bone fan since back in the days when they first came out. to me their the best out right now compared to all the new stuff coming out in rap now but i actually like krayzie bone's solos better than the group albums.

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » March 8th, 2004, 11:01 am

BONE AIN'T CLAIMING CRIPS OR BLOODS. THEY CLAIM E.99th st. ST.CLAIR THUGSTA'S- SCT'S. AND I QUOTE-AND I DON'T GIVE AH FUCK IF YOU A CRIP OR YOU AH BLOODBUT WHEN YOU SEE AH THUG YOU BETTER SHOW SOME LOVE-END QUOTE -FLESH-N-BONE ON KRAYZIE THUG MENTALLITY ALBUM

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 25th, 2004, 11:45 am

Yup, Bone they striaght up cliamin E.1999 "E.1999 Never Gonna Change from he hood I Claim"- Krazy Bone

MenaCeIIsoCiety20

Unread post by MenaCeIIsoCiety20 » June 25th, 2004, 7:01 pm

Yo Listen for the Last time Homies IM FROM CLEVELAND and theres is no BPSN in cleveland anymore i KNOW because i am an ACTIVE Rollin 20 Crip. Now There is a dispute in wheather or not Bone Thugs was part of a clicc called Tribe(a.k.a Shaw Boys) which is located not to far from St.Clair Ave. Tribe is Bloods. Or wheather they were Kinsman Killa Crips but who knows because they dont talk about it. And as for as the song "No Surrender" when he says " Gettin me on my knees tell me move and im dead cuzz im killin all u b*&%H turin them blue suits red" he was talkin bout killin CPD( CLEVELAND POLICE DEPARTMENT) KILLIN COPS HOMIE
Last edited by MenaCeIIsoCiety20 on June 25th, 2004, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MenaCeIIsoCiety20

Unread post by MenaCeIIsoCiety20 » June 25th, 2004, 7:03 pm

lol

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 25th, 2004, 9:37 pm

Fre$h wrote:Well if you're gonna shed light on a situation, then it's usually best to know what you're talking about. Unfortunately, you don't. If the "Blackstone's" you know greet each other by saying "What's up Blood," then they're a different breed from the BPSN. They're not PEOPLE5, they're obviously Bloods. I've defended this point dozens of times, & I'll continue to do so, until someone can bring up some facts, & not just "my homeboy's cousin said yadayada," ok? As for the lyrics on "No Surrender," Wi$h Bone is talkin about turnin a cop's blue uniform red, how is that disrespectful to Bloods?
thank you