50 Cent likes group sex (article)

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
UmanH-ay

50 Cent likes group sex (article)

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 10th, 2006, 1:37 am

50 Cent is a big fan of England's new 24-hour drinking laws - because it encourages group sex.

The American rapper loves alcohol because it allows people to lose their inhibitions and encourages them to experiment between the sheets.

50 insists the easiest way to have an orgy or a threesome is to get the women you are with drunk.

He revealed to Britain's Loaded magazine: "Everyone should be allowed to drink at whatever hours they feel they want to do it.
"Man, I've had some good times and parties in pubs after 11pm.

"England's drinking laws are definitely going to cause more threesomes and if you're out that late, you gotta feed the girl the champagne. They love that stuff."

However, despite encouraging sexual freedom, 50 insists he always practices safe sex.

He said: "Everyone should use a condom, because more dinking will also cause more baby population."

In other news, Rap star LL Cool J has revealed that 50 Cent will be the executive producer of his next album.

LL Cool J is planning to release 'Todd Smith, Part 2: Back to Cool' later this year and is excited about linking up with 'Fiddy' on the record, which will be his last for the legendary Def Jam hip-hop label.


He told MTV: "It's my last Def Jam record so I wanted to make it something special and something really unique and kinda get back to my roots a little bit.


"50 reminds me a lot of the things that I used to do and the places I used to be in my life, and I think we can have a good time together.
(Great quote an article that started about group sex)

"He's talented and I feel like I have something I want to say - I think he can help me get it off my chest."


In june, 50 Cent took home songwriter of the year honors at ASCAP's 19th annual Rhythm & Soul Music Awards..
http://thebosh.com/archives/2006/07/50_ ... up_sex.php

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: December 3rd, 2005, 7:09 am

Unread post by 3Harmonies » July 10th, 2006, 4:30 am

:lol: Everybody likes group sex. If you dont, something wrong with you. :lol:

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 448
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 2:57 pm
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff
Location: N.E.R.D. Land, Texas (Oak Cliff)
Contact:

Unread post by Aquafresh » July 10th, 2006, 7:13 am

I don't know 'bout all that! It depends if it's men in the group or not. IMO, if you like group sex to include OTHER MEN, then something wrong with' you! :P

MiChuhSuh

Re: 50 Cent likes group sex (article)

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 10th, 2006, 7:51 am

afakasi wrote:
"50 reminds me a lot of the things that I used to do and the places I used to be in my life, and I think we can have a good time together.
(Great quote an article that started about group sex)
There's just so much wrong with this...

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 10th, 2006, 4:47 pm

3Harmonies wrote::lol: Everybody likes group sex. If you dont, something wrong with you. :lol:
Ummmmmmm I guess theres something wrong with me then. :roll:

User avatar
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 547
Joined: March 13th, 2005, 9:56 pm
Location: C-Town

Unread post by Tyrant » July 10th, 2006, 8:50 pm

me i think this was an unnecessary article what kind of man doesn't like group sex

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 11th, 2006, 11:59 pm

MistahSerpent wrote:me i think this was an unnecessary article what kind of man doesn't like group sex
Men that ARENT hoes

User avatar
.:STREET QUEEN:.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 75
Joined: May 22nd, 2006, 6:58 am
Contact:

Unread post by .:STREET QUEEN:. » July 12th, 2006, 9:09 am

I didnt know that there are drinkin laws in some countries
OMG :shock:

User avatar
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 547
Joined: March 13th, 2005, 9:56 pm
Location: C-Town

Unread post by Tyrant » July 12th, 2006, 1:27 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
MistahSerpent wrote:me i think this was an unnecessary article what kind of man doesn't like group sex
Men that ARENT hoes
no no you're forgetting about the double standard
women who do group sex would be considered hoes by the majority
a man that is simply fukcing anything is just being a man

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 12th, 2006, 9:31 pm

MistahSerpent wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
MistahSerpent wrote:me i think this was an unnecessary article what kind of man doesn't like group sex
Men that ARENT hoes
no no you're forgetting about the double standard
women who do group sex would be considered hoes by the majority
a man that is simply #%@& anything is just being a man
F*ck the dble standard, they are still hoes.

User avatar
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 547
Joined: March 13th, 2005, 9:56 pm
Location: C-Town

Unread post by Tyrant » July 12th, 2006, 10:17 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
MistahSerpent wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
MistahSerpent wrote:me i think this was an unnecessary article what kind of man doesn't like group sex
Men that ARENT hoes
no no you're forgetting about the double standard
women who do group sex would be considered hoes by the majority
a man that is simply #%@& anything is just being a man
F*ck the dble standard, they are still hoes.
:lol: @Christina

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » July 13th, 2006, 10:55 pm

Was posting this thread even necessary, Really, Who cares how fifty likes his Koochy? Are you homo? And who gives a fuck about fiftty? Aint that nigga dead already. Get off that ho cake nigga.

User avatar
Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » July 16th, 2006, 3:25 pm

50''s shit

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”