which is the best coast???

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 5th, 2007, 3:51 pm

The West...might be biased but thats what i relate 2.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 5th, 2007, 4:02 pm

WEST COAST us and the souf eatin the mixtape game up

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 5th, 2007, 6:56 pm

man i think there is tooo many mixtapes in the east coast people need to stop makin songs,
especially wen half of'em are straight garbage

WEst coast music and some Htown music is proly the only music left that u can really relate to growin up any where,
i kno niggaz gon post n say all types of shit, but i don give a fuck,majority of 13 - 24 year old ain Icy,BALLIN with a lembo n all that typa fake shit, NY,Chi-town to the bay n LA alot cant really relate to that wierd shit on the radio, most niggaz got family problems, neighborhood related problems, trick made nigga related problems, job problems and tryna live a life ( in the way get caught up in crime problems).

music these days is so fake, if all these niggaz are big time drug dealers why the fuck they rappers, and if tehy like rap as a hobbie why the fuck rap abuot drugs, brotha's be gettin 50 years + fo that.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 5th, 2007, 6:58 pm

Mcminister wrote:man i think there is tooo many mixtapes in the east coast people need to stop makin songs,

WEst coast music and some Htown music is proly the only music left that u can really relate to growin up any where,
i kno niggaz gon post n say all types of shit, but i don give a fu--,majority of 13 - 24 year old ain Icy,BALLIN with a lembo n all that typa fake shit, NY,Chi-town to the bay n LA alot cant really relate to that wierd shit on the radio, most niggaz got family problems, neighborhood related problems, trick made nigga related problems, job problems and tryna live a life ( in the way get caught up in crime problems).

music these days is so fake, if all these niggaz are big time drug dealers why the fu-- they rappers, and if tehy like rap as a hobbie why the fu-- rap abuot drugs, brotha's be gettin 50 years + fo that.
u right I guess it aint even a coast thang any mo' since u put it like that its more of a real vs. fake game nowadayz

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 5th, 2007, 9:21 pm

yea most of the ish on the airwaves today is flashy ish

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » June 6th, 2007, 8:59 pm

and thats y its about underground rap

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 7th, 2007, 12:30 am

honestly my niggaz....we play the game with different rules....east coast and west coast both got niggaz that come with it...now to sit up here and chose is kinda a fu-- up situation to begin with cause a nigga on the east ain't gon say the west coast nigga that would be blastphemy... and vice versa...so I say the shit is apples and oranges...pizza and burritos...I say the whole country got niggaz dats makin niggaz wear flame deterrent garment...its a bunch a niggaz that spew straight lava...from all ova dis bitch...so fu-- dis east coast west coast shyt...I say no coast we all got sumthin to boast about.

Real Talk and fa my east coast niggaz: Tru Story

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 12:32 am

u know what fu-- erry body im the best in dis sh*t 8)

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 7th, 2007, 12:34 am

Shox112 wrote:u know what fu-- erry body im the best in dis sh*t 8)
what type of shyt is that.... :lol: :lol:

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 7th, 2007, 12:36 am

Shox112 wrote:u know what fu-- erry body im the best in dis sh*t 8)
nigga check out what I did on POST YA FLOWS read that shyt carefully that shyt is some metaphoric ass shyt get real analytical with it.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Re:

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 16th, 2011, 7:09 am

Mcminister wrote:man i think there is tooo many mixtapes in the east coast people need to stop makin songs,

i kno niggaz gon post n say all types of shit, but i don give a fu--,majority of 13 - 24 year old ain Icy,BALLIN with a lembo n all that typa fake shit, NY,Chi-town to the bay n LA alot cant really relate to that wierd shit on the radio, most niggaz got family problems, neighborhood related problems, trick made nigga related problems, job problems and tryna live a life ( in the way get caught up in crime problems).

music these days is so fake, if all these niggaz are big time drug dealers why the fu-- they rappers, and if tehy like rap as a hobbie why the fu-- rap abuot drugs, brotha's be gettin 50 years + fo that.
I know this is old.But....

I relate to that(what I just highlighted in the bold) thats why I find West Coast Artist rapping about that kind of criteria, not like they high powered Dons of everything like East Coast Artist do.

But I really have no favorite coast, really I would have to say the Mid West is coming with it, I bump a lot of artist from there like CC,BTHH,PsychoDrama,Snypaz, etc. But the South has a lot of songs I am bumping in my system,mainly Houston is the ish, Keke,Big Hawk,Fat Pat, and too much others to name. I love artist from ATL before the snap music, crunk was the shit but CRITICS murdered it like they did with Gfunk .I dig my NO shit and the shit outta Louisiana period, ''Bounce and Ratchet'' jams keep me going through the day.

I love the west like Spice-1,4 Tay, Richie Rich, Messy Marv, Yuk, and a whole lot more. Sorry to say I'm a bit old school,meaning 90s rap and early 2000s.All in all I like the West,Mid West ,and of course the South. Down Bottom Representah fo really ,H-Town bbabbbeeee

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Re: which is the best coast???

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » May 20th, 2011, 1:48 am

im diverse i dont really give a shit but htown music from like j dawg and them is what i really bump because as mcminister said it deals with real life issues fuck all the new hip hop...i love west coast n htown music but i fucks with east coast too..actually made a mixtape of my favourite east coast songs....they dont come like this no more

Return to “Music and News”