how can the west come back??

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
User avatar
BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 111
Joined: June 30th, 2006, 7:36 pm
Location: Bx ALL DAY

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 4th, 2006, 5:17 pm

man theres too much sugar-coatin goin on, if it aint broke, dont fix it. everybody's trynna blow up n make music the way THEY want. they aint trynna give a fuck about the roots and stayin true 2 hip hop. everybody's makin up like 20 dances that r all gonna die out in like a year or so. i thought rap wuz about representin where ur from and showin mothafuckaz ur LYRICAL TALENT. now everybodry's lookin like dickhheads makin all these new dances and shit and trynna start these new movements that dont got shit to do with hip hop period. it aint even really bout the west makin a comeback, every coast gotta make a fuckin comeback, i dont remember rap like this. if it aint gay, it wont play. thats how it iz.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Unread post by Past » August 4th, 2006, 6:22 pm

GTS wrote:
Past wrote:
GTS wrote:
Past wrote:
GTS wrote:Past you talk shit about hyphy and E-40 that's all you but know facts before you talk.

Soundscan 8/1

49 ICE CUBE LAUGH NOW CRY LATER 16,108 -23 20,994 369,454
79 E-40 MY GHETTO REPORT CARD 11,717 8 10,854 361,819

170 the DOGG POUND CALI IZ ACTIVE 4,875 -16 5,833 63,732

fu-- what you say ain't no one feeling that Dogg Pound shit anymore, and Cube the only artists selling 40 on the West Coast. So hate on bruh bruh.
Cali iz active - no promotion underground album

Daz is going commercial on his new album then you can count sales for DPG, and look at how cube already outsold 40 and 40s record been out twice as long.
again as you hate provide another artists beside Cube in the LA area that is selling???? Did 40 fu-- your girl or something?
I aint feeling 40 cause he making garbage ass music thats killing hip hop , so im glad he floppin.
lol that 365,000 records sold is a flop, now kick rocks.
Not sure what you trying to say there, but 40 did flop if it takes him 3 months to sell 365,000 he sad he aint even going gold , sorry your idol is so lame :lol:

52Pueblo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 25
Joined: February 24th, 2006, 11:37 am

Unread post by 52Pueblo » August 5th, 2006, 10:58 am

I DONT KNOW WAT YALL GOT AGAINST E40, BUT THAT NIGGA SHIT STILL GO HARD!

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Unread post by Past » August 5th, 2006, 11:00 am

52Pueblo wrote:I DONT KNOW WAT YALL GOT AGAINST E40, BUT THAT NIGGA SHIT STILL GO HARD!
Hyphy :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

52Pueblo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 25
Joined: February 24th, 2006, 11:37 am

Unread post by 52Pueblo » August 5th, 2006, 11:33 am

AND A REASON Y DOWN SOUTH ARTIST SELL SO MANY ALBULMS, LOOK HOW MANY STATES THERE R IN THE SOUTH, WHEN THE WEST AND THE EAST WERE ON TOP THE SOUTH WAZNT, REALLY IN THE PUBLIC EYE, EXCEPT 4 OUT KAST, AND UGK, AND LOOK HOW MANY ALBULMS THEY SOLD,SOME BODY TOLD ME OUTKAST IS THE ONLY RAP GROUP TO GO DIAMOND( 10 TYMES PLATNIUM) OF 1 ALBULM PEOPLE IS GONNA BUY WAT THEY can RELATE 2, SO FOR YALL THAT DONT LIKE THAT KLUB SHIT, ALOT OF PEOPLE N THE SOUF DOES, BECAUSE THATS REALITY 2 THEM, AND IF U ASK THEM, THEY THINK THAT GANGBANGIN IS STUPIED! AND THE WEST DONT LIKE THAT KLUB SHIT, BECAUSE ITZ NOT REALITY 4 THE WEST, WE WANNA HEAR SOME GANGSTA SHIT, EVERYBODY NEED 2 QUIT HATEIN, WHEN ITZ UR YME 2 SHINE U WILL SHINE, GET PAID FUCK HATERZ IM OUT

SweetD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 29
Joined: April 15th, 2006, 10:14 am

Unread post by SweetD » August 5th, 2006, 11:48 am

Recently I've liked Lil Boosie, at first i hated his voice but he got the sickest flows, yall listen to some of his songs like U aint bout what u be talkin bout, that shit sick as fuck

SweetD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 29
Joined: April 15th, 2006, 10:14 am

Unread post by SweetD » August 5th, 2006, 11:49 am

ignore what i said, Lil boosie from the south

52Pueblo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 25
Joined: February 24th, 2006, 11:37 am

Unread post by 52Pueblo » August 5th, 2006, 11:56 am

bevis14 wrote:ignore what i said, Lil boosie from the south

I FUCK with LIL BOOSIE 2, HIZ SHIT GO HARD I HAD A HOMEBOY FROM NEW ORLEANS THAT PUT ME HIM

User avatar
BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 111
Joined: June 30th, 2006, 7:36 pm
Location: Bx ALL DAY

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 5th, 2006, 12:59 pm

yo 52, i agree with wut u said, i aint really look at it like that, itz true, it all depends on where u at, shit iz poppin diffrently dependin where u at.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » August 5th, 2006, 6:47 pm

AND A REASON Y DOWN SOUTH ARTIST SELL SO MANY ALBULMS, LOOK HOW MANY STATES THERE R IN THE SOUTH, WHEN THE WEST AND THE EAST WERE ON TOP THE SOUTH WAZNT, REALLY IN THE PUBLIC EYE, EXCEPT 4 OUT KAST, AND UGK, AND LOOK HOW MANY ALBULMS THEY SOLD,SOME BODY TOLD ME OUTKAST IS THE ONLY RAP GROUP TO GO DIAMOND( 10 TYMES PLATNIUM) OF 1 ALBULM PEOPLE IS GONNA BUY WAT THEY can RELATE 2, SO FOR YALL THAT DONT LIKE THAT KLUB SHIT, ALOT OF PEOPLE N THE SOUF DOES, BECAUSE THATS REALITY 2 THEM, AND IF U ASK THEM, THEY THINK THAT GANGBANGIN IS STUPIED! AND THE WEST DONT LIKE THAT KLUB SHIT, BECAUSE ITZ NOT REALITY 4 THE WEST, WE WANNA HEAR SOME GANGSTA SHIT, EVERYBODY NEED 2 QUIT HATEIN, WHEN ITZ UR YME 2 SHINE U WILL SHINE, GET PAID fu-- HATERZ IM OUT



Real talk right there only thing I dont like is cuz niggas hear 2 groups makin some BS songs they think that defines the whole region if yall think anyone outside of ATL is doin that snap shit then you have really lost your mind them preppy wanna be thug niggas do that shit crunk music aint doin dancin and shit like that its more of fight music cuz thats all that happens niggas fight or get shot.Besides snap music and shit most south music is like a gangsta rap or rappin about the streets dont let what you see on BET influence you to think that is what the south is about.

SweetD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 29
Joined: April 15th, 2006, 10:14 am

Unread post by SweetD » August 6th, 2006, 9:37 am

I agree with the person above me, if yall wanna hear the real grimey shit from the south just send me a message, listen to the old 3 6 mafia, not that new shit, im talkin bout mystic styles or smoked out loced out, back when all they did was talk about murderin and killin and bangin, thats that real shit is, back when they was called triple 6 mafia, and u can listen to eightball and MJG, or scarface or UGK, outkast(some of they shit is gay tho but most of it tight) shit listen to lil boosie, fuck D4L and DFB, them niggaz is faggots, aint no real G in the south feelin them, shit listen to chamillionaire's old mixtapes, that kid is str8 lyrical, listen to his shit and you'll know why they called him the mixtape messiah

Post Reply