Tupac Was No Thug

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Red_Diamond
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Tupac Was No Thug

Unread post by Red_Diamond » December 3rd, 2004, 11:21 am

Some of ya'll trippin. 2pac was a gansta

R.I.P Tupac

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 3rd, 2004, 11:50 am

RIP

I dont care if pac banged or not..that foo gave it up for the west

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 14th, 2004, 5:46 pm

thug or not he dead behind that shit so does it really matta this room is a waste of time and spaCe

Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sh3LLz » December 15th, 2004, 12:12 pm

true that..thug or not..we lost him to the streets...

i aint never seen pac throw no Cs or bs...where yall get ya BS info??

BrimBone

Unread post by BrimBone » December 17th, 2004, 10:38 am

2pac was from M.O.B PIRU BLOOD FAcTS can prove that

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 17th, 2004, 11:47 am

BrimBone wrote:2pac was from M.O.B PIRU BLOOD FAcTS can prove that
HE ALSO WAS RUNNING with CRIP AND BEFORE THAT HE WAS with OACLAND NICCU SO THAT MAKES HIM A PANCACE AZZ NICCU HE WASNT TRU 2 NO GANG HE WAS TRU 2 WUTEVA HE MADE MONEY OFF THATz WHY HE WENT OUT WEST CUZZ HE MADE MONEY OFF the WEST

Yung Z Tha Don
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Yung Z Tha Don » January 4th, 2005, 4:56 pm

Pac is the mothafuckin man....he the truest to pic up a mic....HOW THE FUCK YALL GON COMPARE HIM with 5-0?!.....man thas plain stupid.....Pac wasnt no Blood or Cuzz....that nigga was livin a "THUG LIFE".....n just cuz he said M.O.B. on a track dont mean he Damu.....Ja Rule aint a crip neither.....he SUPPOSEDLY rolls with Bloods....but i dont know....

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 5th, 2005, 10:22 am

Yung Z the Don wrote:Pac is the mothafuckin man....he the truest to pic up a mic....HOW THE fu-- YALL GON COMPARE HIM with 5-0?!.....man thas plain stupid.....Pac wasnt no Blood or Cuzz....that nigga was livin a "THUG LIFE".....n just because he said M.O.B. on a track dont mean he Damu.....Ja Rule aint a crip neither.....he SUPPOSEDLY rolls with Bloods....but i dont know....
MONEY OVA BITCHIES
NOT MEMBER OF BLOOD
M>O>b

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » January 5th, 2005, 11:56 pm

people who say pac anin't no thug just say that because he had sense and wasn't no dummy like the so called thugs are suppose to be. people only think u a gangsta if ur an uneducated idiot who can only kill, rob and fuck bitches. when pac got shot the first time, he was the one who wouldn't get on the floor. He was the one who was reaching for his heat. so to talk like he 2 scared to kill somebody is stupid. The only thing that matter to me is that he shot 2 police officers, that right here alone will forever have me saying pac is a gangsta

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 6th, 2005, 12:38 pm

raphead2001 wrote:people who say pac anin't no thug just say that because he had sense and wasn't no dummy like the so called thugs are suppose to be. people only think u a gangsta if ur an uneducated idiot who can only kill, rob and fu-- women. when pac got shot the first time, he was the one who wouldn't get on the floor. He was the one who was reaching for his heat. so to talk like he 2 scared to kill somebody is stupid. The only thing that matter to me is that he shot 2 police officers, that right here alone will forever have me saying pac is a gangsta
TRU AND HE DID IT CAUSE THEY WAS HARRASING A BLACC MAN NOW THATS SRT8 G CAUSE HE DIDnT HAVe 2 DO THAT THATS SOME REAL NICCU SHIT MOST SOCALLED REAL NICCU bOWDOWN 2 POLICE HE DIDNT IN MY bOOC HE 4EVER RESPECTED

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 6th, 2005, 1:36 pm

he wasn't "Hood" but indeed he was a "thug" and he could put it down. Personally I dont listen to Pac, nothin wrong with it, I just never really got into to em. Most of his shyts tight though. But im more bob marley, Bone thugz, daz. Dunno thats just me. Pac was down for his though, and thats fosho.

JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JR » January 8th, 2005, 4:13 am

xoxoJ-Laxoxo wrote:
Anonymous wrote:i just wanna know was pac a blood or crip?
what is jarule?
2pac was a crip....ja rule is a crip
Pac werent a crip!!!! Niether is Ja, Jas a pussy who would never ever get involved with gangs 'Pac was in Deathrow Who had connections with the Mob Piru Bloods. The night pac died him and mates from the row kiked the shit out of a crip, who was later suspected for killing him that crips name was Orlando Anderson

http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/tupac ... riend.html

JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JR » January 8th, 2005, 4:16 am

Yo Tupac was a thug watever busta posted this "tupac was no thug" shud get blasted

roccet
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by roccet » January 9th, 2005, 11:27 pm

MAN I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHETHER HE WAS A THUG OR NOT BECAUSE PAC WAS JUST THAT DUDE. HE WAS A REAL ASS NIGGA.

paperinacup
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by paperinacup » January 10th, 2005, 4:01 am

#1LocCstu wrote:
BrimBone wrote:2pac was from M.O.B PIRU BLOOD FAcTS can prove that
HE ALSO WAS RUNNING with CRIP AND BEFORE THAT HE WAS with OACLAND NICCU SO THAT MAKES HIM A PANCACE AZZ NICCU HE WASNT TRU 2 NO GANG HE WAS TRU 2 WUTEVA HE MADE MONEY OFF THATz WHY HE WENT OUT WEST CUZZ HE MADE MONEY OFF the WEST
Gotta agree with you.

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » January 11th, 2005, 12:41 pm

2pac was a rael thug he might have went to school but then he went to the getto sold drugs kicked it with the killas and drugdealers claiming thug life he was not a crip or a blood he kicked it with snoop a cripand suge a blood he was the greatest rapper of all time
RIP 2pac

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 12th, 2005, 9:32 am

SAVAGE wrote:2pac was a rael thug he might have went to school but then he went to the getto sold drugs kicked it with the killas and drugdealers claiming thug life he was not a crip or a blood he kicked it with snoop a cripand suge a blood he was the greatest rapper of all time
RIP 2pac

AND STILL IS FUCC J,50,NAS,AND WHO EVER ELsE YALL WANNA CALL GREAT THEY ALL PUNCz U WANNA KNO WHO A STR8 G AND NObODY EVEN PAYS HIM ANY MIND {TRICC DADDY} IS A STR8 G LIKE HE SAID {YALL NICCU WASNT RAPPIN LIKE THAT WHEN PAC WAS ALIVE} HE THE ONLY REAL NICCU LEFT RAPPIN IN MY EYE

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » January 12th, 2005, 10:59 am

word

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 12th, 2005, 11:19 am

MAYBE 2PAC WAS A THUG, BUT LIKE MANY OTHER RAPPERS HE WAS A SMALLTIME GANGSTA..

NO BIGGER THAN ANY1 ELSE IN THIS RAPGAME..
HE WAS A GOOD RAPPER CUZ HE MADE GOOD MUSIC NOT BECAUSE HE HUNG WITH KILLERS LIKE SAVAGE SAID,..
OMG

Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Word. » January 16th, 2005, 8:14 pm

Ja Rule a crip? Where you hear that from?

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 16th, 2005, 11:29 pm

This is dissrespectful to a legend. Why wasn't he a thug? Because he was smart enough to get outta the ghetto at times? Not stay like the fools who get shot over someone stepping on their air force ones? Because he wasn't part of a blood or crip gang to a degree that he'd die for a bunch of motherfuckers who may or may not do the same for him? Creator of this thread is a damn fool when it comes to this topic.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 20th, 2005, 3:04 pm

Are you guys listening to his music are wondering wether hewas a thug or not.
I bet he made the music to make people think and not because he was some hard ass mutha****a.......

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » January 24th, 2005, 12:03 am

One-time dancer for Digital Underground turned fake gangster rapper, Tupac Shakur sold shitloads of albums for Death Row Records. He was planning on moving to a different record label, so Death Row CEO and active Bloods gang member Suge Knight probably had him killed so that he could keep the rights to Tupac's unreleased material. The press blamed the murder on the fake intercoastal rivalry between Bad Boy Records and Death Row which resulted in two extremely rich men -- Knight and Puff Daddy -- who further capitalized off of speculation regarding the "retaliatory" murder of obese rapper and drug dealer Notorious B.I.G. America sure loves its dead, rich black men: after death, Tupac released many times more music than while he was alive and has found time in his busy schedule to appear in three movies.
Timeline
16 Jun 1971 Lesane Parish Crooks born, Brooklyn NY.
1972 Name changed to Tupac Shakur.
1990 Joins Digital Underground as a dancer and rapper.
Nov 1991 Releases his first solo album, 2pacalypse Now.
Dec 1991 Files a $10 million lawsuit against the Oakland Police Department for alleged brutality.
1992 Appears in the movie Juice.
1992 Forms Thug Life.
1993 Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
1993 Appears in the movie Poetic Justice, opposite Janet Jackson.
1993 Arrested a number of times, variously for using drugs in his limo, threatening another rapper with a baseball bat at a concert, and allegedly shooting at two off-duty policemen in Atlanta.
18 Nov 1993 A 19-year-old Brooklyn woman accuses Tupac and three pals of sodomy and sexual assault.
1994 Appears in Above the Rim.
10 Nov 1994 Dropped from the movie Menace II Society after punching director Allen Hughes. Incarcerated for 15 days.
29 Nov 1994 Acquitted of sodomy and weapons charges, convicted of sexual assault.
30 Nov 1994 Shot four times during a robbery in New York City: he loses $40K of jewelry.
7 Feb 1995 Sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison, which he begins serving at Riker's State Penitentiary.
Apr 1995 Me Against the World debuts at #1.
May 1995 Marries girlfriend Keisha Morris from prison.
Oct 1995 Suge Knight posts Tupac's $1.4 million bail; Shakur promptly signs a record contract with Knight's label, Death Row Records.
1995 Assumes Makaveli as an alias, after Machiavelli.
1996 Appears in Bullet, with Mickey Rourke.
1996 Marriage to Keisha Morris annulled.
1996 All Eyez on Me.
7 Sep 1996 Standing up through the open sunroof of a BMW 750 sedan, rap artist Tupac Shakur is talking to some women at a Las Vegas street intersection when a white Cadillac pulls alongside. Gunfire erupts, and Shakur is shot four times.
13 Sep 1996 Dies in hospital.
Nov 1996 Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, released under his Makaveli alias.
1997 Stars in Gridlock'd with Tim Roth.
1997 Stars in Gang Related with Jim Belushi.
Nov 1997 R U Still Down (Remember Me).
1999 Still I Rise.
2000 The Lost Tapes.
2000 The Rose That Grew from Concrete.
2001 Until the End of Time.
2002 Better Dayz.
2003 Appears in Tupac: Resurrection.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/enter ... ac-shakur/

His first rap name was MC New York.

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SILENCIO » January 24th, 2005, 12:39 am

L o n g B e a c h wrote:One-time dancer for Digital Underground turned fake gangster rapper, Tupac Shakur sold shitloads of albums for Death Row Records. He was planning on moving to a different record label, so Death Row CEO and active Bloods gang member Suge Knight probably had him killed so that he could keep the rights to Tupac's unreleased material. The press blamed the murder on the fake intercoastal rivalry between Bad Boy Records and Death Row which resulted in two extremely rich men -- Knight and Puff Daddy -- who further capitalized off of speculation regarding the "retaliatory" murder of obese rapper and drug dealer Notorious B.I.G. America sure loves its dead, rich black men: after death, Tupac released many times more music than while he was alive and has found time in his busy schedule to appear in three movies.
Timeline
16 Jun 1971 Lesane Parish Crooks born, Brooklyn NY.
1972 Name changed to Tupac Shakur.
1990 Joins Digital Underground as a dancer and rapper.
Nov 1991 Releases his first solo album, 2pacalypse Now.
Dec 1991 Files a $10 million lawsuit against the Oakland Police Department for alleged brutality.
1992 Appears in the movie Juice.
1992 Forms Thug Life.
1993 Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
1993 Appears in the movie Poetic Justice, opposite Janet Jackson.
1993 Arrested a number of times, variously for using drugs in his limo, threatening another rapper with a baseball bat at a concert, and allegedly shooting at two off-duty policemen in Atlanta.
18 Nov 1993 A 19-year-old Brooklyn woman accuses Tupac and three pals of sodomy and sexual assault.
1994 Appears in Above the Rim.
10 Nov 1994 Dropped from the movie Menace II Society after punching director Allen Hughes. Incarcerated for 15 days.
29 Nov 1994 Acquitted of sodomy and weapons charges, convicted of sexual assault.
30 Nov 1994 Shot four times during a robbery in New York City: he loses $40K of jewelry.
7 Feb 1995 Sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison, which he begins serving at Riker's State Penitentiary.
Apr 1995 Me Against the World debuts at #1.
May 1995 Marries girlfriend Keisha Morris from prison.
Oct 1995 Suge Knight posts Tupac's $1.4 million bail; Shakur promptly signs a record contract with Knight's label, Death Row Records.
1995 Assumes Makaveli as an alias, after Machiavelli.
1996 Appears in Bullet, with Mickey Rourke.
1996 Marriage to Keisha Morris annulled.
1996 All Eyez on Me.
7 Sep 1996 Standing up through the open sunroof of a BMW 750 sedan, rap artist Tupac Shakur is talking to some women at a Las Vegas street intersection when a white Cadillac pulls alongside. Gunfire erupts, and Shakur is shot four times.
13 Sep 1996 Dies in hospital.
Nov 1996 Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, released under his Makaveli alias.
1997 Stars in Gridlock'd with Tim Roth.
1997 Stars in Gang Related with Jim Belushi.
Nov 1997 R U Still Down (Remember Me).
1999 Still I Rise.
2000 The Lost Tapes.
2000 The Rose That Grew from Concrete.
2001 Until the End of Time.
2002 Better Dayz.
2003 Appears in Tupac: Resurrection.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/enter ... ac-shakur/

His first rap name was MC New York.
Did u write all that BS?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » January 24th, 2005, 1:26 am

Nope,Clicc on the link.

Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Word. » January 27th, 2005, 6:55 pm

carlo pinezzi wrote:He thought he could be a thug but when he played with fire, they did him in. The guy went to arts school and lived in the bay area of California before he started getting thugged out. :lol:
Every one starts somewhere.

frisco415

Unread post by frisco415 » March 13th, 2005, 11:07 pm

thats funny tupac a crip????? he was a blood, remember his red bandana he always wore, and how someone gonna say because he lived in the bay area, the bay area is the most gangsta place in the country, come to hunters point, fillmoe, mission, tenderloin of sf or east oakland or north richmond, vallejo on mac dres hood, come to marin city where pac was from, come to southside sac and see what would happen if you said that.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 15th, 2005, 4:10 am

carlo pinezzi wrote:He thought he could be a thug but when he played with fire, they did him in. The guy went to arts school and lived in the bay area of California before he started getting thugged out. :lol:
whenever you shoot a cop in the ass in atlanta...and get off!!! then nigga you a true thug. please. i hope the ghost of tupac bitch slaps you in your sleep.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 15th, 2005, 11:27 am

Pac was a thug. i believe he tried to b good, but society brung him down to be what he is. Like Game, he said he wasnt tryna gangbang, he was tryna play Ball. Pac was tryna be an actor. plus he lived in the worse places in america. Harlem, Batlimore, Marin City, Oakland.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 15th, 2005, 11:33 am

Pac was about his, maybe not in rikers but as far as rep goes..... we still talking about him today. so what does that say?

frisco415

Unread post by frisco415 » March 15th, 2005, 10:11 pm

pac aint neva a crip, a crip in oakland somebody said, when he lived in the bay he rolled with a gang in Marin City, not oaktown, and let me tell you cats about marin city, marin city is tough but it small, mane fucking small and a lot clamer since pac was here. Marin City is a small ghetto no where compared to baltimore or harlem it is one hillside with a few different housing projects, a best buy in a shopping center, a bball court and that is it, maybe a thousand people live there, at least back in the day when I did. 51.50 is the dopest rap out of marin city.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » March 16th, 2005, 9:15 am

frisco415 wrote:pac aint neva a crip, a crip in oakland somebody said, when he lived in the bay he rolled with a gang in Marin City, not oaktown, and let me tell you cats about marin city, marin city is tough but it small, mane #%@&#%@ small and a lot clamer since pac was here. Marin City is a small ghetto no where compared to baltimore or harlem it is one hillside with a few different housing projects, a best buy in a shopping center, a bball court and that is it, maybe a thousand people live there, at least back in the day when I did. 51.50 is the dopest rap out of marin city.
YEA THEY CALL IT THE JUNGLES