spider loc - connected

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

spider loc - connected

Unread post by Qdawg » November 12th, 2006, 7:26 pm

Spider Loc: Connected
Felli Fel & Spider Loc

1 - DJ Felli Fel Intro
2 - I Know Ridaz feat. Papa Smurf
3 - Money Maneuver feat. Big Foot [produced by the Riffs]
4 - Can’t Be Right feat. Snoopy Blue, Big Foot & Papa Smurf
5 - Ain’t That Easy feat. Spider [produced by the Riffs]
6 - Not A Dance feat. Young Buck & C-Bo
7 - Bluetiful feat. Piper [produced by the Riffs]
8 - Big Blacc Boots feat. Ice Cube [produced by the Riffs]
9 - Been Around The World
10 - When We Ride feat. Snoopy Blue, Big Foot & Papa Smurf
11 - I Wonder If The Homie Know
12 - Hold U Down feat. E Note
13 - Just Another Day In L.A. feat. Papa Smurf, Young Buck, BG Knocc Out
14 - New York, New York feat. Papa Smurf
15 - First Degree feat. Piper, E Note, BG Knocc Out [produced by the Riffs]
16 - West Coast Roll Call feat. Glasses Malone, Young Hootie, Piper, BG Knocc Out, Papa Smurf & Snoopy Blue [produced by the Riffs]
17 - No Talking [produced by the Riffs]
18 - It’s So Hard feat. Big Foot & Papa Smurf
19 - Gon’ Pay Me feat. Young Buck
20 - Bitches Ain’t Shit

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 12th, 2006, 7:42 pm

i like spider .......my peoples think he wack , i think homie is alright , he just hustlin.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 12th, 2006, 9:16 pm

Spider is whack :?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 12th, 2006, 9:28 pm

spider may not be the best on the mic, but i just like his attidude and style,i still bump his bangadoshish tape

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 12th, 2006, 9:30 pm

gangster=yes
MC=no

To each his own i suppose 8)

VybzKartel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VybzKartel » November 13th, 2006, 11:15 am

I think he really gangbanged but. .hes wack on the mic. .

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » November 14th, 2006, 12:12 am

i thought this nigga wuz garbage, that shit sounded wac when i downloaded it, but i burned it and let it knoc in the ride and some of shit sound pretty tight when its in the ride.......

that blutiful trac tight and some other onez too

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » November 14th, 2006, 12:21 am

Spider whack as hell , his nigga snoopy blue aight though.

WATTSUP

Unread post by WATTSUP » November 18th, 2006, 5:45 am

T.K wrote:spider may not be the best on the mic, but i just like his attidude and style,i still bump his bangadoshish tape
Thats the best way to put it. I;m feeling the connected tape, especially the tracks with BG KNOCC OUT.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » November 19th, 2006, 10:37 am

SPIDER IS TIGHT , I THINK CATS DON'T LIKE THE NICCA CAUSE HE IS A TRUE STREET NICCA THAT RAPS AND HIS LYRICS DON'T COME OFF AS ENTERTAINMENT.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » December 17th, 2006, 12:37 pm

Just got that mixtape that sh*t is bumpin. Lil Wayne needs to hear "Not a dance".

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » December 27th, 2006, 7:24 pm

Ole Boy Spider Loc Is Garbage . . .

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » December 30th, 2006, 5:41 pm

the Young G wrote:Ole Boy Spider Loc Is Garbage . . .
If you not a real hood nigga you wouldn't be able to feel him. I understand everybody ain't from the hood and a good percentage of niggaz from the hoodz is dick rydaz.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 30th, 2006, 5:47 pm

trav wrote:
If you not a real hood nigga you wouldn't be able to feel him. I understand everybody ain't from the hood and a good percentage of niggaz from the hoodz is dick rydaz.
lmao real hood nigga get the fuck outta here i usto live 2 blocks away from where spider grew up and this nigga strait garbage.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 30th, 2006, 7:33 pm

lmao real hood nigga get the fu-- outta here i usto live 2 blocks away from where spider grew up and this nigga strait garbage.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 31st, 2006, 12:23 pm

spider is doin his thang, just wait to see what he got in store for u niggas in 07, all u niggas gonna be hatin on the nigga

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 31st, 2006, 12:55 pm

mr. chill wrote:spider is doin his thang, just wait to see what he got in store for u niggas in 07, all u niggas gonna be hatin on the nigga
He aint even suppsoed to drop in 07 itsa 08 for him if ever lmao I can rap better then the nigga 50 knows spider the weakest in the g-unit camp thats why he put spider on the shelf.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 31st, 2006, 2:28 pm

Past wrote:
mr. chill wrote:spider is doin his thang, just wait to see what he got in store for u niggas in 07, all u niggas gonna be hatin on the nigga
He aint even suppsoed to drop in 07 itsa 08 for him if ever lmao I can rap better then the nigga 50 knows spider the weakest in the g-unit camp thats why he put spider on the shelf.
u dont know anything, ur just a sideline rap fan, u dont know whats goin on, u dont have to like spider or like his music, im just tellin u spider got somethin comin in 07, so fall back and watch it happen, stay on the sideline and watch what happens

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 31st, 2006, 3:49 pm

mr. chill wrote:
Past wrote:
u dont know anything, ur just a sideline rap fan, u dont know whats goin on, u dont have to like spider or like his music, im just tellin u spider got somethin comin in 07, so fall back and watch it happen, stay on the sideline and watch what happens
stay on the sideline lmao get off spiders dick he cant rap worth shit and he aint droppin in 07 dumb nigga, nigga what you need to do is get copy of illmatic and listen to that shit and learn what rappin is cause if you like spider you need help.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 31st, 2006, 4:32 pm

Past wrote:
mr. chill wrote:
Past wrote:
stay on the sideline lmao get off spiders dick he cant rap worth shit and he aint droppin in 07 dumb nigga, nigga what you need to do is get copy of illmatic and listen to that shit and learn what rappin is cause if you like spider you need help.
think what u wanna think, but that nigga got someshit comin in 07, u dumb nigga, like I said stay on the sideline, I never said I liked spider, Im just said im tellin u what it is, ur a sideline rap fan who doesnt know whats goin on the business

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » December 31st, 2006, 4:44 pm

Past wrote:
trav wrote:
lmao real hood nigga get the fu-- outta here i usto live 2 blocks away from where spider grew up and this nigga strait garbage.
Thats why you hatin cause he fucks with niggaz like Snoopy Blue,Bumpy Loc,Baby Young Seven,and all them other real niggaz from his hood and you got left behind lol. And one more thing just cause you from the hood that doesn't make you a real hood nigga.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 31st, 2006, 6:25 pm

mr. chill wrote:
Past wrote:
mr. chill wrote:
Past wrote:
think what u wanna think, but that nigga got someshit comin in 07, u dumb nigga, like I said stay on the sideline, I never said I liked spider, Im just said im tellin u what it is, ur a sideline rap fan who doesnt know whats goin on the business
Lmao you aint shit lil nigga I know exactly what going on and loc aint droppin any album in 07 Hot rod droppin instead , kick rocks .

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 31st, 2006, 6:27 pm

trav wrote:
Past wrote:
trav wrote:
Thats why you hatin cause he fucks with niggaz like Snoopy Blue,Bumpy Loc,Baby Young Seven,and all them other real niggaz from his hood and you got left behind lol. And one more thing just cause you from the hood that doesn't make you a real hood nigga.
Ok so? that doesnt make him a real MC this nigga cant rap worth shit grab a copy of illmatic if you wanna know what the rap game about, you wanna know what gangbangin rap about get Bangin on wax, as far as spider go he whack as fuck I understand everything he say to so dont kick that real hood nigga shit at me cause i been there and done that , damn you young niggas need some sense.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 31st, 2006, 6:44 pm

Past wrote:
mr. chill wrote:
Past wrote:
mr. chill wrote:
Past wrote:
Lmao you aint shit lil nigga I know exactly what going on and loc aint droppin any album in 07 Hot rod droppin instead , kick rocks .

haha, i know for a fact lil nigga u dont know what im talkin bout, u aint shit, like I said, stay on the sideline bitch

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 31st, 2006, 8:46 pm

mr. chill wrote:
Past wrote:
mr. chill wrote:
Past wrote:
mr. chill wrote:
Past wrote:

haha, i know for a fact lil nigga u dont know what im talkin bout, u aint shit, like I said, stay on the sideline bitch
Lol stay on the sideline where you at the QB postion nigga? fuck outta here lil nigga.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 1st, 2007, 12:05 am

dude you always try and say your not a game fan but you are,

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » January 1st, 2007, 12:54 am

Past wrote:
trav wrote:
Past wrote:
trav wrote:
Ok so? that doesnt make him a real MC this nigga cant rap worth shit grab a copy of illmatic if you wanna know what the rap game about, you wanna know what gangbangin rap about get Bangin on wax, as far as spider go he whack as fu-- I understand everything he say to so dont kick that real hood nigga shit at me cause i been there and done that , damn you young niggas need some sense.
I had Illmatic ever since i can remember B. You say Spider Wack but i bet you one of them niggaz who would be slobbin that nigga off if you seen him,tellin how real he is and the west need more niggaz like him. Fuck all the real mc shit that shit is over its a new day and era. Everything is has changed its not about that no more. Its about real niggaz spitin real shit not Gayme and Lil Wayne. Let me guess Gayme is hot tellin all them damn gangbangin lies,better yet Lil Wayne huh?

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 1st, 2007, 2:18 am

looneytunes1 wrote:gangster=yes
MC=no

i disagree.

have you ehard "im that nigga".

I admit I thought he was wack. but dude needs some reps in the industry. his flow is getting better the more I hear.

And "Im that nigga" is off the chain. His flow is tight.

Aint too many cats, who 1st came out with a tight flow, and Im old school. I heard jay/Snoop/Pac gflow b4 they got thug, and it was pretty weak in regards to todays standards.

And i aint bein bias becuzz that nigga from coast,. to dont even try it. I thought that nigga was weak at 1st.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 1st, 2007, 3:54 am

i liked things change from GRODT soundtrack

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » January 1st, 2007, 10:20 am

spider is comin in 07, believe that

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » January 1st, 2007, 2:23 pm

terren2000 wrote:
MC=no

i disagree.

I admit I thought he was wack. but dude needs some reps in the industry. his flow is getting better the more I hear.

Aint too many cats, who 1st came out with a tight flow, and Im old school. I heard jay/Snoop/Pac gflow b4 they got thug, and it was pretty weak in regards to todays standards.

And i aint bein bias becuzz that nigga from coast,. to dont even try it. I thought that nigga was weak at 1st.

This is probably why i like him cause i seen this niggaz flow get better and better. I've been listenin to Spider a lil bit before G-Unit and that niggaz growth is crazy. We have another nigga who knows what he's talkin bout.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 3rd, 2007, 6:27 am

trav wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
MC=no

i disagree.

This is probably why i like him cause i seen this niggaz flow get better and better. I've been listenin to Spider a lil bit before G-Unit and that niggaz growth is crazy. We have another nigga who knows what he's talkin bout.
Yea, all MC go through it.

Jay Z 1st cut, was wack, he was rappin fast like twista. And it didnt sound right, but he evolved over time.

SOme cats get better over time.

Spider was wack to me when I 1st heard him, cant lie. But he is way better with his flow.

I like the flow off of Madden too.