Philly rapper, Joey Jihad gettin' TKFO...

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 2nd, 2007, 11:37 am

Beanie Sigel is hard and he real i met dood in n.c.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 2nd, 2007, 12:17 pm

[quote="creativemind"]I'm Philly and from what I hear from EVERYBODY there, folks is acting a damn fool right now!!![/quote]

when are they not

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 5:04 am

lol @ this nigga as he body flopped thats how i be doin them sur sidaz @ the park. Just like that nigga. temple pop dome drop body fuckin flop nigga. watch that niggas legs buckle, eyes roll back like he a dead ass fuckin nigga. fuck that nigga up till you cant breath, stay gutter, go gorilla on that nigga.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 3rd, 2007, 12:42 pm

'X' wrote:
Mcminister wrote:i thought philly was the city of brotherly love
And L.A. the "city of angels"?
lol, good1.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 3rd, 2007, 12:46 pm

BlaKK wrote:lol @ this nigga as he body flopped thats how i be doin them sur sidaz @ the park. Just like that nigga. temple pop dome drop body fuckin flop nigga. watch that niggas legs buckle, eyes roll back like he a dead ass fuckin nigga. fu-- that nigga up till you cant breath, stay gutter, go gorilla on that nigga.
"Just like that nigga. temple pop dome drop body fuckin flop nigga."

LMAO. nigga what, you just got out of solitary or somethin?

"go gorilla on that nigga"

LOL stuff funny as hell. I cant stop laughing. You probably was one of those niggas who saw Mike Tyson as a role model.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 3rd, 2007, 1:04 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:Beanie Sigel is hard and he real i met dood in n.c.
That shit is debatable. Anybody sucker punch a 5'6" 140 lb senior citizen, and break his eye socket is a fuckin' coward in my book. That shit is documented fact.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 3rd, 2007, 1:42 pm

so if any u niggaz meat up with a rapper in the hood that means dude is hard....im jst askin

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 3rd, 2007, 1:50 pm

My point is that dude defintely came up in the hood, and I doubt he's a punk. I just think that your actions say a lot about you. Some times its just better to NOT do anything. What does it prove to sucker punch a 53 year old man??? He ain't no threat to you.

I got more respect for somebody who goes head up with somebody on their level, even if they get served. But punching out a old dude is a bitch move far as I'm concerned. Especially if you tippin' the scales at about 270, and the old dude is 140.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 3rd, 2007, 7:57 pm

terren2000 wrote:
BlaKK wrote:lol @ this nigga as he body flopped thats how i be doin them sur sidaz @ the park. Just like that nigga. temple pop dome drop body fuckin flop nigga. watch that niggas legs buckle, eyes roll back like he a dead ass fuckin nigga. fu-- that nigga up till you cant breath, stay gutter, go gorilla on that nigga.
"Just like that nigga. temple pop dome drop body fuckin flop nigga."

LMAO. nigga what, you just got out of solitary or somethin?

"go gorilla on that nigga"

LOL stuff funny as hell. I cant stop laughing. You probably was one of those niggas who saw Mike Tyson as a role model.

lol @ "just got out of solitary"...

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 4th, 2007, 12:15 am

creativemind wrote:
SAINTJAYMES wrote:Beanie Sigel is hard and he real i met dood in n.c.
That shit is debatable. Anybody sucker punch a 5'6" 140 lb senior citizen, and break his eye socket is a fuckin' coward in my book. That shit is documented fact.
true

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 9th, 2007, 5:01 am

man that was bull shit dude got out of the car cool and stuff he seem like str8 peoples are what ever aint no mercy or love for dude who punched'em if he got it fuck it . the hood is dangerous Not just or because of getting sucker punched but because of the response of getting punched are being taken for a sucker , when you pick up arms and defend yourself and end up on lock for bull shit thats the worse part.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 9th, 2007, 2:05 pm

northsidehtown im not sure what you mean please explain because from my stand point its neva coo to beatdown someone elderly or someone so much smaller and weeker than you if you gotta defend yourself thats one thing but if your tring to prove a point about how hard or how gangsta you are dats not gangsta its pussy and i done met dood kicked it with him he a real thug no doubt but that was a some hoe shit

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 9th, 2007, 4:46 pm

why they knock him out again :?

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 9th, 2007, 9:11 pm

supposedly kuzz dude didnt give his homies a shout out on some bum ass song...that niggas wack...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 10th, 2007, 5:13 pm

dats the dumbest shit i ever heard wtf his man be king of philly or somethin ida beat that nigga to death in retaliation

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 21st, 2007, 10:55 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:northsidehtown im not sure what you mean please explain because from my stand point its neva coo to beatdown someone elderly or someone so much smaller and weeker than you if you gotta defend yourself thats one thing but if your tring to prove a point about how hard or how gangsta you are dats not gangsta its pussy and i done met dood kicked it with him he a real thug no doubt but that was a some hoe shit
my bad james im agreeing with you i guesse i aint word it right im saying how it aint no love for the dude that punched him like that espeacially if it was for BS like i figure . im saying the hood is dangerous cause when shit like this happens if you go back and shoot something up or whatever you mess around and get inccarerated behinder a sucker like this.

my bad for the wording but im in agreeing with you 100 percent on this one

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 22nd, 2007, 1:00 am

fo sho northside