Philly rapper, Joey Jihad gettin' TKFO...

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Philly rapper, Joey Jihad gettin' TKFO...

Unread post by creativemind » December 23rd, 2006, 1:51 pm

...this is what happens when you give ignorant people video cameras. They cook up ignorant shit to do, and put in the 'net in hopes of getting a rep.

Sad thing is, they was probably his own boys.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » December 23rd, 2006, 2:30 pm

Joey got some niggaz to kill him the next day.....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 23rd, 2006, 2:50 pm

that bull he did that punk shit doesn't exist no more. Revenge, retaliation, and get back.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 23rd, 2006, 3:35 pm

Young Deuce wrote:Joey got some niggaz to kill him the next day.....
Fa real???? If he did, that shit was warranted, 'cause that was totally unnecessary.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » December 23rd, 2006, 4:19 pm

yeah dude that hit haddy was a boxer nigga got killed and i think the cameraman got killed 2.....that nigga D.Jones is a bitch runnin in the house.......chic raw gon get his skinny ass got 2.........that whole topklass and Go getta beef iz so damn stupid.....philly need ta kome together......

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 23rd, 2006, 4:24 pm

Young Deuce wrote:yeah dude that hit haddy was a boxer nigga got killed and i think the cameraman got killed 2.....that nigga D.Jones is a bitch runnin in the house.......chic raw gon get his skinny ass got 2.........that whole topklass and Go getta beef iz so damn stupid.....philly need ta kome together......
I still got a crib in Philly, but I been in LA for little over a year. It's wild and gettin' wilder. That kinda shit don't make no sense though. Like I said, dudes hatin' to see the next man comin' up, so they try to get a rep off his rise. That's crazy.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » December 23rd, 2006, 8:47 pm

krazi thing iz people be like y u famous now u dont kome down and support us no mo....shit like that happen.....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » December 23rd, 2006, 10:23 pm

iz haddy and reed still beefin? i heard them onna track together with gillie the kid.....

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 23rd, 2006, 10:48 pm

Young Deuce wrote:iz haddy and reed still beefin? i heard them onna track together with gillie the kid.....
I don't even know, homie. To be honest, I don't usually keep up with rap beef like that. I just happened to come across this on-line this AM. I did see Reed $ talkin' shit about a couple of people, but I don't know how old the clip is. They might have deaded the beef to get some money, but who knows.

Did you see the clips about this young dude, Spittage? Put out a DVD and then got caught up a week after they made it.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 23rd, 2006, 11:39 pm

lol nigga got body flopped, thats how we do them sur siders out here in riverside. Just like that, nigga.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 23rd, 2006, 11:44 pm

BlaKK wrote:lol nigga got body flopped, thats how we do them sur siders out here in riverside. Just like that, nigga.
C'mon now!!! You laughin'!!! You gotta admit, its one thing to do that shit to your enemy, but they was s'posed to be his boys.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 23rd, 2006, 11:56 pm

I ain't even knowin that, i just peeped the vid and seen that nigga get laid out, the nigga obviously ain't kickin it with real no nigga's, stardom must have blinded that nigga, because real nigga's don't do another nigga in like that, especially if dood supposed to be ya boi. You can usually read a nigga, read a nigga's envy, lust and jealousy thru a nigga's dialect, or peep that nigga's eyes and listen to the way he talk, this stupid nigga couldnt discern tho, given that it was his own bois who chin checked that nigga.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 24th, 2006, 12:04 am

BlaKK wrote:I ain't even knowin that, i just peeped the vid and seen that nigga get laid out, the nigga obviously ain't kickin it with real no nigga's, stardom must have blinded that nigga, because real nigga's don't do another nigga in like that, especially if dood supposed to be ya boi. You can usually read a nigga, read a nigga's envy, lust and jealousy thru a nigga's dialect, or peep that nigga's eyes and listen to the way he talk, this stupid nigga couldnt discern tho, given that it was his own bois who chin checked that nigga.
They was mad he ain't shout them out in a song or some shit, so they set him up, so they could make a name off this shit. They said the dude who did it, and the camera man ain't here no more though.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 24th, 2006, 8:47 am

thats a bitch nigga...any nigga who punch they boi like that is a bitch nigga....i wudnt mind pealin niggaz caps so back n have his ass walkin backwards to hte hospital

there was once a homeboi of mine that almost shot me over some bitches....i wanted to do somethin bout it but nigga was one of my top doggs ..n like my man tupac said i ain gon kill u, we was homeboi'z, once we homeboiz we always homeboiz, he got wat he deserve tho

u ain loyal to the game, the game ain gon be loyal to u

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 24th, 2006, 1:47 pm

^The nigga was willing to shoot his homie, over a bitch!!! now thats a Busta.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 24th, 2006, 1:54 pm

Mcminister wrote:thats a bitch nigga...any nigga who punch they boi like that is a bitch nigga....i wudnt mind pealin niggaz caps so back n have his ass walkin backwards to hte hospital

there was once a homeboi of mine that almost shot me over some women....i wanted to do somethin bout it but nigga was one of my top doggs ..n like my man tupac said i ain gon kill u, we was homeboi'z, once we homeboiz we always homeboiz, he got wat he deserve tho

u ain loyal to the game, the game ain gon be loyal to u
Over "some women"??? What was y'all pimpin' or something??? At the point where he ain't catch you messin' with his wife or girl, it's weak. That's the line you don't cross. All that other shit is just bruised egos.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » December 24th, 2006, 2:15 pm

creativemind wrote:
BlaKK wrote:I ain't even knowin that, i just peeped the vid and seen that nigga get laid out, the nigga obviously ain't kickin it with real no nigga's, stardom must have blinded that nigga, because real nigga's don't do another nigga in like that, especially if dood supposed to be ya boi. You can usually read a nigga, read a nigga's envy, lust and jealousy thru a nigga's dialect, or peep that nigga's eyes and listen to the way he talk, this stupid nigga couldnt discern tho, given that it was his own bois who chin checked that nigga.
They was mad he ain't shout them out in a song or some shit, so they set him up, so they could make a name off this shit. They said the dude who did it, and the camera man ain't here no more though.
he aint even from 8th and Diamond.......

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 24th, 2006, 2:31 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
creativemind wrote:
he aint even from 8th and Diamond.......
Is that where they from??? I knew it was either North or Frankford. Them vacant lots look more like Frankford though. It's wild in both them areas. Frankford just got more drug fiends though.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 25th, 2006, 12:41 pm

nigga that got chin checked dropped like a board, homey was stiff as shit....anyways, that shit was grimey, thats why i dont trust nobody, the hood is a big garden full of snakes, this i kno from experience....i dont fuck with nobody if they aint family....i got homiez, n i got friends, i could spot out a friend from my homey as soon as i meet them...i'm glad them niggas got smoked....like killa cali heads say, "that niggas a buster"....

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 25th, 2006, 1:21 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:nigga that got chin checked dropped like a board, homey was stiff as shit....anyways, that shit was grimey, thats why i dont trust nobody, the hood is a big garden full of snakes, this i kno from experience....i dont fu-- with nobody if they aint family....i got homiez, n i got friends, i could spot out a friend from my homey as soon as i meet them...i'm glad them niggas got smoked....like killa cali heads say, "that niggas a buster"....
Yeah, you could see dude was apprehensive when he pulled up. He ain't really wanna get out to car, and he should have followed his instincts. I bet all the dudes that was laughing, wasn't laughing at all when their boy's funerals. People need to give that shit some thought BEFORE they go tryin' to clown somebody like that.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 26th, 2006, 8:44 am

in the east coast nigga is fucked up, i don said it befor in other threads,
niggaz ain down, no homies nothin like that i think that slang originated in the west coast,

ain disrespectin peoples city but every time i go to new york mothafuckas grillin eachother or talkin bout robbin some dude, dats wacked out dats why i don like that city sometimes, people let other people ride on they nigga witout caring or retaliating, every nigga wants to be hard and proove they are,

out here in DC/mary land we down to earth like its cali out here we got nigga on that dread locks tip , chillin ridin real slow, mindin our own, call eachother brotha's , ain no hatin , u cant bump into another nigga n get shot dats shit sound stupid, even though some niggaz be on some dumb shit but it ain that many, we laid back ass niggaz no grillin or nothin
well there is some fucked up niggaz i kno but its a few,

fucked up shit is martin luther king, malcom X, heuy newton,and'em fought and got killed just fo us to live safe , be equal and love one and other like brothers and sista's, they died for that and alot of other niggaz did too and we gon thank'em by killing not even a bitch made nigga but our own homies, settin our niggaz up, and sellin our selves out,

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 26th, 2006, 12:26 pm

but w.e with that shit i said , wtf was the motive fo this shit,coz they didnt get shout outs,
why jihad rollin with out his boiz and a gun on'em?
did his car get robbed?
why didnt they blast on'em if they had that magnum lookin 6 shot lookin shit in the end of the film?
who was carrying his body after, homeboiz or enemies,
and wats the point of leavin son there like a half dead body
are these niggaz dead yaer?

nigga if i got knocked the fuck out like that id take my own camera a bunch of niggaz make these niggaz drink my piss befor i let'em rest in it on camera too.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 28th, 2006, 8:30 pm

why jihad rollin with out his boiz and a gun on'em?

wouldnt of made a difference, that one punch would of still KO'd him, he wasnt expectin that....so in other words, they still would of rocked his jawpiece AND they would of had a new gun....

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » December 31st, 2006, 11:19 pm

THE DOOD WHO GOT SOCKED OUT IN THE INDUSTRY ?

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 31st, 2006, 11:26 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:THE DOOD WHO GOT SOCKED OUT IN THE INDUSTRY ?
Yeah, you can check him out on Youtube.com

From what I hear he's rolls with' Beanie Sigel and his crew.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 1st, 2007, 2:14 am

that was b!tch.

You can look at dude, and tell he cool as hell. he wasnt tryin to bang.

And I can even tell them niggas was up to somethin. Dude knew as well, he look relunctant to pull over at 1st. but he was a man and got out anyways.

he got knock out. But dude was b!tch, and I dont feel nothin that he got pop, god forgive.

Aint nothin worse than niggas who only try to bang hard on niggas they know they can whip.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 1st, 2007, 1:07 pm

creativemind wrote:
SAINTJAYMES wrote:THE DOOD WHO GOT SOCKED OUT IN THE INDUSTRY ?
Yeah, you can check him out on Youtube.com

From what I hear he's rolls with' Beanie Sigel and his crew.

the dood is trash ass Beanie Sigel fux with that nigga his flow is lame

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 1st, 2007, 10:29 pm

all phily rappers sound the same

they be talkin bout murder guns n shit every 2 bars damn

im feelin jihad tho

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 1st, 2007, 10:45 pm

i like philly rappers, they got some of the best rappers IMO.....in my opinion, new york, chi-town, philly n new jersey got some of the best lyricists in the underground mixtape game....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 1st, 2007, 11:42 pm

i thought philly was the city of brotherly love

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 1st, 2007, 11:44 pm

Mcminister wrote:i thought philly was the city of brotherly love
And L.A. the "city of angels"?

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 1st, 2007, 11:45 pm

I'm Philly and from what I hear from EVERYBODY there, folks is acting a damn fool right now!!!