Jim Jones Shits On Max B.

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Jim Jones Shits On Max B.

Unread post by Hell » March 3rd, 2007, 9:05 am

so what im hearing is that jim didnt post his 2m bail, but said he would rather give him 500k when he gets out, while waiting for bail to be lowered. so is jim gonna post ANY sort of bail, or just give him half a mil when he gets out? this nigga talkin bout ballin, but aint even got the money to get his mans outta jail, and you get the money back after appearing in court! he aint got 2 mil to LOAN?!?! dunno if its true, but i heard that 7 year sentence max did involved jim, but he didnt snitch, so this is all makin jim lookin like a sheisty ass nigga. i know jim aint sell any records, but isnt he ballin? do the right thing jim.....

let me know if all this shits wrong, but i heard bruno was talkin bout how dissapointed max was that jim wouldn't post bail for him.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » March 3rd, 2007, 11:19 am

the nigga probaly got 2 mil but, he probaly aint got much more, i'd say the nigga dont have more then 10 million

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » March 3rd, 2007, 12:01 pm

He does not have 10 mil, he probally only have 2 mil Koch dont give you that big of a contract.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 3rd, 2007, 12:31 pm

Still though... Dipset as a whole need to get that nigga out.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 3rd, 2007, 3:19 pm

^ Real talk cause if it wasn't fo max b. the diplomats wouldn't have step their game up.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » March 3rd, 2007, 10:11 pm

2 mill fo bail money......u think jim jones that ballin :roll:
dats some jay z type money

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 4th, 2007, 11:49 am

JIMMY AND THE DIPS GOT HOOD MONEY NOT REAL CASH I THEY SPEND ALL OF THEIR BREAD ON JEWELRY AND CARS, AND THEY LIVE IN A TOWNHOUSE IN JERSEY( LMAO THE FUNNY THING IS MY GRANDMA OWNS A HUGE TOWNHOUSE AND SHE IS RETIRED LOL) THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT BALLIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 25th, 2007, 6:42 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:JIMMY AND THE DIPS GOT HOOD MONEY NOT REAL CASH I THEY SPEND ALL OF THEIR BREAD ON JEWELRY AND CARS, AND THEY LIVE IN A TOWNHOUSE IN JERSEY( LMAO THE FUNNY THING IS MY GRANDMA OWNS A HUGE TOWNHOUSE AND SHE IS RETIRED LOL) THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT BALLIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!
this ni99a got hate in his blood.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 25th, 2007, 7:04 pm

zip3ace wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:JIMMY AND THE DIPS GOT HOOD MONEY NOT REAL CASH I THEY SPEND ALL OF THEIR BREAD ON JEWELRY AND CARS, AND THEY LIVE IN A TOWNHOUSE IN JERSEY( LMAO THE FUNNY THING IS MY GRANDMA OWNS A HUGE TOWNHOUSE AND SHE IS RETIRED LOL) THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT BALLIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!
this ni99a got hate in his blood.
this nigga got real in his words. Tired of hearin all this gay ass dipset news everyday. these niggas aint no bangaz they concerned with ballin and some other type BS.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 25th, 2007, 9:55 pm

lol

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 26th, 2007, 9:19 am

Matter of fact if it wasn't fo max b. with all dem fyia azz hooks jim jones wouldn't have been steping his "A" game up like that and if max b. is really jim homeboi he would bail him out of the system str8 like that.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 26th, 2007, 10:25 am

MIDTOWN SB wrote:the nigga probaly got 2 mil but, he probaly aint got much more, i'd say the nigga dont have more then 10 million
NOPE JIMMY AINT BALLIN THAT HEARD. BUT HE WAS BLLIN HARDER THAN THE AVERAGE NI99A THAT WORKS AT A FAST FOOD RESTUARANT. DONT EVERY RAPPA MAKES LIKE 7 DOLLARS A CD THAT THEY SELL ANYWAY? DAMN THAT MEANS THAT 50 IS RICH AS S**T

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 26th, 2007, 10:31 am

ZIP HOW AM I HATING ITS TRUE, BUCK GOT BAILED OUT BY 50, YAYO COULDNT GET BAILED OUT, BUT HE CAME HOME TO 4 WHIPS 3 MIL IN CASH, AND A LOT OF JEWELRY AND STOCK IN G-UNIT, GAME GOT BAILED OUT OF N.C AND HE WAS JUST GETTING IT, JIMMY AND THEM IS FRONTING, ALL OF THAT JEWELRY MEANS NOTHING, THINK BESIDES MUSIC HOW THYE EAT, THEY BARELY SELL ANY RECORDS, THEY RARELY MAKE MOVIES, GOT NO CLOTHES, THEY SELL BELTS BUT AINT MAKING NO GUAP, CMON NOW THATS REAL EVERYONE IN DEPSET AINT A MILLIONAIRE, SPIDER DIDNT EVEN RELEASE A ALBUM HE GOT A MIL, 4 CARS AND A CRIB DAM, DIPSET NEED TO STOP TRYING TO BALL AND MISSING AND SHOOTING AIRBALLS.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 26th, 2007, 10:33 am

Jim really need to get on his grind fo real.

Return to “Music and News”