50 Cent

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

50 Cent

Unread post by rustone » March 25th, 2007, 9:50 pm

new album

Before I Self Destruct

givin yall niggas a heads UP

get the nigga album(no bootleg by the nigga shit)

june 19th
dont hate on the nigga cuz he gettin PAPER
i only fux with real niggas


its gonna b hard no matta wat

i mean cmon its the KID
its FIFTY

that shit automatic 10minllion + sells
i mean u thought that nigga was gonna let them other rappas
EAT??? hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha


get the nigga shit june 19th

itsa fire real TALK from a REAL NIGGA

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 25th, 2007, 10:48 pm

LOL I like the way u promotin the nigga. Any yall heard what fif and yayo did to Jimmy henchmen's kid? I read in the paper that Yayo flashed the hammer and then smacced the kid up. The kid was only 14. Fifty made yayo do it cuzz the kid had a Czar T-shirt on.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Unread post by Past » March 25th, 2007, 10:51 pm

I aint gonna buy that shit DLing since its gonna be like 25$ cause of the double disk i rather waste 25$ on something other then a cd.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Unread post by Past » March 25th, 2007, 10:51 pm

But damn yeah you on 50s nuts .

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 25th, 2007, 11:09 pm

Police Charge Tony Yayo With Assault, Victim's Mother Speaks
By Danielle Harling and Remmie Fresh
Date: 3/25/2007 2:57 pm

Tony Yayo was arraigned this morning [Mar. 25] on one count of misdemeanor assault and one count of endangering the welfare of a minor, after an altercation that took place between himself and the 14-year-old son of Jimmy “Henchmen” Rosemond.

The teen claimed Tony Yayo and 50 Cent were leaving the offices of Violator Management last Tuesday (Mar. 20), when they saw him walking down the street, wearing a Czar Entertainment T-shirt.

Tony Yayo allegedly backhanded the boy and yelled curse words towards the company.

"We adamantly deny the allegations as put forth by the District Attorney's office today," Tony Yayo’s lawyer Scott E. Leemon told AllHipHop.com.

Tony Yayo was released on $5,000 bail, but the rapper will need to return to court on Apr. 25.

Representatives for 50 Cent maintain that 50 Cent was nowhere near the altercation when it took place.

"We are conducting our own investigation to determine exactly what happened in Manhattan on Tuesday, Mar. 20th,” 50 Cent' s attorney Benjamin Brafman said in a statement. “One thing I can say with absolute certainty, however, is that at the time of the alleged incident, 50 Cent was not in New York State."

Cynthia Reed, the mother of the 14-year-old teen allegedly attacked by Tony Yayo and other G-Unit members, is outraged that her son would be an innocent victim in an assault by several grown men.

"As a mother I am concerned that my son, who is a fan of Hip-Hop, would be attacked by the same artist whose music he listens to,” Reed told AllHipHop.com in a statement. “It's a shame that 50 Cent and Tony Yayo could feel comfortable slapping and physically attacking an innocent 14-year-old minor that they market and promote their records to."

Representatives for 50 Cent have denied that the rapper was involved in any assault on the teen and have dismissed sources claiming 50 Cent was detained on Saturday by police, as previously reported.

The 14-year-old victim's father is Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond, the owner of Czar Entertainment; Rosemond has had a rich history of conflict with G-Unit.

Reed is seeking justice for her son and the two of them met with police Saturday after Tony Yayo was arrested.

"This is a cowardly act on my son, who has done nothing to warrant the verbal and physical abuse he received," Reed stated. "This issue should not be taken lightly and these men should be looked upon as a serious threat to society, having taken their relentless public rants towards their rivalries to a level of extreme."

Reed hopes her son's case will ensure that children are left out of such conflicts.

"This should be looked as a step away from child molestation,” Reed told AllHipHop.com. “I seek justice in the form of restoring my son's dignity and making sure any child can wear whatever they want without fear of bodily injury."

Allhiphop.com

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » March 26th, 2007, 5:11 am

ima still cop it though.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1031
Joined: March 5th, 2007, 7:15 pm
Location: MARYLAND

Unread post by YO-B » March 26th, 2007, 6:33 am

TeeKay wrote:ima still cop it though.
ITS GONNA BE JUST LIKE THE MASSACRE. SO THAT MEANS THAT I CAN GET IT ON BOOTLEG BEKUASE IT WON BE WORTH 13 DOLLARS AT BEST BUY. BUT HIS FIRST ALBUM POWER OF THE DOLLAR WAS HOT THO

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 26th, 2007, 9:18 am

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Police Charge Tony Yayo With Assault, Victim's Mother Speaks
By Danielle Harling and Remmie Fresh
Date: 3/25/2007 2:57 pm

Tony Yayo was arraigned this morning [Mar. 25] on one count of misdemeanor assault and one count of endangering the welfare of a minor, after an altercation that took place between himself and the 14-year-old son of Jimmy “Henchmen” Rosemond.

The teen claimed Tony Yayo and 50 Cent were leaving the offices of Violator Management last Tuesday (Mar. 20), when they saw him walking down the street, wearing a Czar Entertainment T-shirt.

Tony Yayo allegedly backhanded the boy and yelled curse words towards the company.

"We adamantly deny the allegations as put forth by the District Attorney's office today," Tony Yayo’s lawyer Scott E. Leemon told AllHipHop.com.

Tony Yayo was released on $5,000 bail, but the rapper will need to return to court on Apr. 25.

Representatives for 50 Cent maintain that 50 Cent was nowhere near the altercation when it took place.

"We are conducting our own investigation to determine exactly what happened in Manhattan on Tuesday, Mar. 20th,” 50 Cent' s attorney Benjamin Brafman said in a statement. “One thing I can say with absolute certainty, however, is that at the time of the alleged incident, 50 Cent was not in New York State."

Cynthia Reed, the mother of the 14-year-old teen allegedly attacked by Tony Yayo and other G-Unit members, is outraged that her son would be an innocent victim in an assault by several grown men.

"As a mother I am concerned that my son, who is a fan of Hip-Hop, would be attacked by the same artist whose music he listens to,” Reed told AllHipHop.com in a statement. “It's a shame that 50 Cent and Tony Yayo could feel comfortable slapping and physically attacking an innocent 14-year-old minor that they market and promote their records to."

Representatives for 50 Cent have denied that the rapper was involved in any assault on the teen and have dismissed sources claiming 50 Cent was detained on Saturday by police, as previously reported.

The 14-year-old victim's father is Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond, the owner of Czar Entertainment; Rosemond has had a rich history of conflict with G-Unit.

Reed is seeking justice for her son and the two of them met with police Saturday after Tony Yayo was arrested.

"This is a cowardly act on my son, who has done nothing to warrant the verbal and physical abuse he received," Reed stated. "This issue should not be taken lightly and these men should be looked upon as a serious threat to society, having taken their relentless public rants towards their rivalries to a level of extreme."

Reed hopes her son's case will ensure that children are left out of such conflicts.

"This should be looked as a step away from child molestation,” Reed told AllHipHop.com. “I seek justice in the form of restoring my son's dignity and making sure any child can wear whatever they want without fear of bodily injury."

Allhiphop.com
yayo slappin kids on camera like its ok

but 50'z money MAKE HIS LAWYERS MAKE THE SHIT GO AWAY


go get the muthafuckin album
that shit gonna b MONUMENTAL

that nigga gonna b SINGIN ON ALL HOOKS that shit TIGHT ASS FUCK.....

thats ma nigga tho NO HOMO :wink: :roll:

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 26th, 2007, 10:35 am

HIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE AITE, BUT I DONT THINK HE WAS INVOLVED with THE CZAR SHIT.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Unread post by Past » March 26th, 2007, 4:52 pm

:lol:

major dickriding going on

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1010
Joined: April 19th, 2005, 9:53 pm
Location: CORONA
Contact:

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 26th, 2007, 5:02 pm

Past wrote::lol:

major dickriding going on
you just saing that cause you dont like dood or what ? just cause he prop'n his man 50 he dickriding huh......... Past you too smart to say somthing so stupid

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 26th, 2007, 7:06 pm

Real Talk

niggas knowin this BLOOD STONE PIRU lol

im known in the streets ya dig?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 26th, 2007, 7:11 pm

YO-B wrote:
TeeKay wrote:ima still cop it though.
ITS GONNA BE JUST LIKE THE MASSACRE. SO THAT MEANS THAT I CAN GET IT ON BOOTLEG BEKUASE IT WON BE WORTH 13 DOLLARS AT BEST BUY. BUT HIS FIRST ALBUM POWER OF THE DOLLAR WAS HOT THO
real spit. fifty be bullshitin nowadays and I used to have all this niggas old shit.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: 50 Cent

Unread post by 'X' » March 26th, 2007, 7:15 pm

bspg wrote:
i only fux with real niggas




itsa fire real TALK from a REAL NIGGA


that nigga gonna b SINGIN ON ALL HOOKS that shit TIGHT ASS fu--.....

If the above aint enough to see ya'll should ignore this clown, I dont know what is....The above has gots to be some of the gayest s!@# ever said on the internet. And ya'll converse back and forth what is clearly a little kid??


And to think I didnt think it could get worse than "past" and his game post... :shock:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 26th, 2007, 7:17 pm

I'm guessing 16 at most

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 26th, 2007, 7:19 pm

bsp a young dude.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1031
Joined: March 5th, 2007, 7:15 pm
Location: MARYLAND

Unread post by YO-B » March 26th, 2007, 7:22 pm

CURRTTISS, CUURRRTTIIISSS .HAHAHA

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 26th, 2007, 7:36 pm

ohhh GOD here we go

X the most xtraed out ass nigga on the FORUM postin some faggot ass pics like he hard and shit

liek i said nigga u aint tryin to b a nigga like me in the streets sit yo 36 yrs oldass behind a screen and keep searchin for more weakass pics to put on the internet LIKE THAT SHIT "COOL"

ugly ass nigga

ahahahahhahahaaa

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 26th, 2007, 8:13 pm

bspg wrote:
X the most xtraed out ass nigga on the FORUM

:shock:

Just because I know you a youngin, I'm going to stall you out. And besides I aint even about to give you the attention you desperately seeking. But just to let you know, you aint fooling a few of us on here. :roll: On the real, go to school youngin, stop the gang bangin fantasies...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » March 26th, 2007, 8:49 pm

yayo slappin kids on camera like its ok

but 50'z money MAKE HIS LAWYERS MAKE THE SHIT GO AWAY



go get the muthafuckin album
that shit gonna b MONUMENTAL
that nigga gonna b SINGIN ON ALL HOOKS that shit TIGHT ASS fu--.....

thats ma nigga tho NO HOMO

u some type of fag or sum shit? sorry homeboy, but i just couldnt keep readin this shit with me tellin u how much of a fairy ass groupie u r...
:lol: "
that nigga gonna be singin on all hooks
"...lol wow ur a tru fag-bag :lol:

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » March 26th, 2007, 8:51 pm

next thing u kno, he gonna be talkin about 50's dick size or sum other gay shit....

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 26th, 2007, 9:58 pm

..........................


riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » March 26th, 2007, 10:06 pm

bspg wrote:postin some faggot ass pics like he hard
WOW :shock:

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » March 26th, 2007, 10:06 pm

bspg wrote:postin some faggot ass pics like he hard
WOW :shock:

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: 50 Cent

Unread post by Past » March 26th, 2007, 10:18 pm

bspg wrote:new album

Before I Self Destruct

givin yall niggas a heads UP

get the nigga album(no bootleg by the nigga shit)

june 19th
dont hate on the nigga because he gettin PAPER
i only fux with real niggas


its gonna b hard no matta wat

i mean cmon its the KID
its FIFTY

that shit automatic 10minllion + sells
i mean u thought that nigga was gonna let them other rappas
EAT??? hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha


get the nigga shit june 19th

itsa fire real TALK from a REAL NIGGA
:lol: :lol:

serously tho i aint never seen no one dickride that hard in a while

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 27th, 2007, 8:51 am

^^^ yo ass talkin real ignorant

But n e way the nigga album out on june 19
The shit fire go get it
GGGGGGGGGGGGGCK

-(negative)

User avatar
Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 27th, 2007, 10:19 am

why u ever discussion 50 cent hes shit n always has been his not a rapper...

fuckin pop singer

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 27th, 2007, 10:34 am

THAT'S WHY HE GONNA SELL 10MILLION+ albums

Cocksucka

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 27th, 2007, 11:18 am

YALL BASICALLY HATE ON THE NIGGA FOR NO APPARENT REASON

BECKAUSE BLOOD SUCESSFUL YA FEELS

OR IS IT BECKAUSE THE NIGGA FROM CEDAR BLOCC MAKIN UP LIES ABOUT THE KID????

THE NIGGA GONNA SEL 10MILLION+ NO MATTA WAT

WHILE AS U CAN SEE GAME SOLD HOW MANY ALBUMS ON HIS THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE???
50 NOT ON THE HOOKS
DRE NOT ON THE BEAT
THAT SHIT AINT THE DOCUMENTARY

50CENT IS HIP HOP
HE OWNS PEOPLE

HATE IT OR LOVE IT
COCKSUCKAS

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 27th, 2007, 11:29 am

The Doctor's Advocate was straight. It wasn't whacc.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 27th, 2007, 11:39 am

Its iyte it aint the DOCUMENTARY THO

That shit is unecessesary
The whole album aka DOCTORS ADVOCATE


BUT N E WAY THE NIGGA SELLIN 10MILLION+ 50CENT

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 27th, 2007, 11:41 am

:lol: U got it homey. U have great marketing skills. LOL

Locked

Return to “Music and News”