Kurupt and the 60s

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Kurupt and the 60s

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » March 26th, 2004, 12:50 pm

Whats the real on homie, I hear from lots of niggaz round la that he got kicked off 60s, that he a transfomrer, that he join westside piru and hella otha BS. Does that nigga still get respect from the 60s, I seen he puttin out an album with kieta rock, but niggaz like daz and snoop say that nigga aint get no luv from them along with hella niggaz on the streets. But then I got some homies who was touring with him and they say he still on that shit to death. Can any of yall niggaz from 60s clear that up?

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Kurupt and the 60s

Unread post by R-Tistic » March 26th, 2004, 4:12 pm

I am from nowhere, but I got a lil bit of somethin to share. I was at Kenneth Hahn last year July 4th, and I was at the picnic that I think he threw. It was a grip of 60s there, but it seemed like he wasn't really talkin to that many of em except a few. Umm....only ones I can name off top is Peedie Wack or Peedie Mack, I only know his name because I saw him on the C-Walk DVD like 2 weeks after this. So I figured he was still cool with em. But my homeboy who is one of those dudes who doesn't bang, but says he knows a lot of people from 60s, and we know its 1000s of them, was sayin that they don't like Kurupt. I'll let Mangler or somebody clear this up, but he said that he does things like throwin picnics, just to try to appear as if they are coo, and almost like kissin up to em tryin to get good with them, and he said that if he wasn't really talkin to em, it's probably because they were just there for the food. But I have no idea of what the deal really is.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » March 26th, 2004, 4:56 pm

some niggas dont consider kurupt from the hood cuzz a minute ago one of the homies got popped out in the valley by sum valley damus matter a fact i think it was sum pocoima pirus and he didnt wanna come out the studio 2 ride and mess .but sum still consider him from the hood, but about him bangin ws piru i dont think so, dats a new 1.....lol wtf ... matter a fact where the hell did u hear that lol. i know he used 2 push 11-8 gangstas tho.....i dont like that at all

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 26th, 2004, 5:22 pm

this nigga name c-crazy from the sixtys use to be down in the valley all the time he use to get into it with PPB but only with the lil niggas
but he was kool with the older homies kuz they wasnt with all that bangin anymore i know c-crazy personaly but i dontknow too much about him
i rarely get to see him much and yeah that is true that pakoima piru
shot some fool from sixtys kuz i think he told me about that not too long ago

sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 26th, 2004, 5:22 pm

Ho0dStA bOi wrote:some niggas dont consider kurupt from the hood cuzz a minute ago one of the homies got popped out in the valley by sum valley damus matter a fact i think it was sum pocoima pirus and he didnt wanna come out the studio 2 ride and mess .but sum still consider him from the hood, but about him bangin ws piru i dont think so, dats a new 1.....lol wtf ... matter a fact where the hell did u hear that lol. i know he used 2 push 11-8 gangstas tho.....i dont like that at all
Naw naw naw H60dsta Boy, some mexicans were found guilty for that shyt. They were battling over turf or racial tension and the homies happened to be outside of ECHO STUDIO's and got caught up innocently.

That was Lil Draws. Kurupt still be at all the 60 functions but you know cuzzzzz ain't never put no work in for the hood, he just knows the right people and cool with many others. But, no, he wasn't ever accepted as a REAL HOOD. He just use to kick it on 58/59/8th Ave with some reptibles, cuzzz is from Philly somewhere.
Last edited by sixtimesten on March 26th, 2004, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 26th, 2004, 8:35 pm

DID ANYONE HEAR WUT HAPPEND TO THAT 60 NIGGA WHO GOT CAUGHT SLIPPIN AT A HOOVER FUNERAL FOR TWEETY FROM 74. A 74 BITCH TRIED TO BRING A UNDERCOVER 60 NIGGA TO THE FUNERAL BUT HIS COVER GOT BLOWN AND THE HOOVERS BEAT HIS ASS. I THINK THEY CALL THE NIGGA BOGART OR SOMETHIN LIKE that.

Unread post by Guest » March 27th, 2004, 6:16 pm

I got a question , if kurupt is rappin fo suge who is a real b-dog , then how can he kicc it with the 6-owezz ? Som1 clear this up 4 me

MR. RANSOM

Unread post by MR. RANSOM » March 27th, 2004, 6:37 pm

WHAT ABOUT HIS LIL BROTHER ROSCOE.....ANY INFO ON HIM

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » March 27th, 2004, 6:49 pm

i heard roscoe was from cb4

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 27th, 2004, 10:14 pm

SNAP400 wrote:DID ANYONE HEAR WUT HAPPEND TO THAT 60 NIGGA WHO GOT CAUGHT SLIPPIN AT A HOOVER FUNERAL FOR TWEETY FROM 74. A 74 female TRIED TO BRING A UNDERCOVER 60 NIGGA TO THE FUNERAL BUT HIS COVER GOT BLOWN AND THE HOOVERS BEAT HIS ASS. I THINK THEY CALL THE NIGGA BOGART OR SOMETHIN LIKE that.
NO! Who and when? If the HOOVERS are so hard and agreesive they should have smoked him and we'd be having a 60 funeral. A niggah ain't suppose to live to tell that story, the b!tch either!

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » March 27th, 2004, 11:46 pm

Mysonne wrote:i heard roscoe was from cb4
It seems like he be claiming YA's(his rap group)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 27th, 2004, 11:56 pm

SNAPP YOU NEED TO STOP SPREADIN BULLSHYT HERE ....

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » March 28th, 2004, 3:24 am

feeger-beegerzz wrote:I got a question , if kurupt is rappin fo suge who is a real b-dog , then how can he kicc it with the 6-owezz ? Som1 clear this up 4 me
Well, think about it for a sec. Suge started Death Row, and it was basically all crips rappin for him. Snoop Daz all of them were from different crip sets, and he was a blood, so Kurupt bein a crip (if he is) and rappin for him now is the same deal. When it comes to rap and all, a lot of people don't trip on gangbangin and all, especially when money is involved.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 28th, 2004, 11:48 am

BGCASPER AINT NO ONE SPREADING BS THAT SHIT REALLY HAPEND AND YOU REALLY NEED TO GET OFF MY NUTTS.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 28th, 2004, 12:02 pm

SNAP400 wrote:BGCASPER AINT NO ONE SPREADING BS THAT stuff REALLY HAPEND AND YOU REALLY NEED TO GET OFF MY NUTTS.
DEFEND YOUR POST.........WHO (NAME), WHAT FEMALE (NAME) WHERE (LOCATION OF INCIDENT) AND WHY DIDN'T YOUR HOMEBOYS YOU KICK IT WITH KILL EM? OR KILL HER?

The 60/Hoover war is one of the most vicious war in L.A. right now, how they gonna give dude a pass like that? Or how many HOOVERS did he kill after that? lol CMON SNAP, kick in the goods GROOVE. You 74REJECT, None of your info seems reliable.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on March 28th, 2004, 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 28th, 2004, 12:37 pm

SNAP400 wrote:DID ANYONE HEAR WUT HAPPEND TO THAT 60 NIGGA WHO GOT CAUGHT SLIPPIN AT A HOOVER FUNERAL FOR TWEETY FROM 74. A 74 female TRIED TO BRING A UNDERCOVER 60 NIGGA TO THE FUNERAL BUT HIS COVER GOT BLOWN AND THE HOOVERS BEAT HIS ASS. I THINK THEY CALL THE NIGGA BOGART OR SOMETHIN LIKE that.
I'm a Inglewood Ru and even I know that there is no truth to this story because everybody knows that all Hoovers gangs hate all 0's gang with a passion. So being that 74hoover is one of the most active hoover gang here in LA you expect us to believe that they gave a pass to a Rollin sixty Nigga at one of there funreal hell no homie not believable at all they would had smoke ol boy without any hesitation at all so until you come with some facts homie dont make yourself look stupid like this you come in here with a story like this you have to back it up with facts and already you have a rollin 60 brother shooting down your story so leave the lies and fiction to K1LLjoy :wink:

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 28th, 2004, 2:23 pm

YAW NIGGAZ IS SOME JOE'S. YOU ALL BELEIVE IM MAKING THIS UP THEN. IM PROLLY ON THE STREETS OF LA MORE THAN ANY NIGGA IN THIS FORUM AND THATS ON MY DEAD HOMIEZ REST N PEACE. THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW THE TRUTH ON WHATS REALLY GOING ON IN THE STREETS OF LA IS IF YOU ARE OUT THERE AND BEST BELIVE ALL THE INFO I SPEAK ON IN THIS FORUM IS TRUE. I DONT GET A KICK OUT OF JUST MAKING UP BS TO GET ATTENTION. IM ON the STREETZ GRINDIN 24/7 SO IM ALWAYZ UPDATED ON WHATS GOIN ON IN LA. NIGGAZ IN THIS FORUM PROLLY ONLY HEAR WHATS GOING ON THROUGH THE NEWS OR SOME OTHER SORT WHILE NIGGAZ LIKE ME ARE ON THE STREETS GRINDIN. I CAN GUARUNTEE YALL NIGGAZ HEARD OF ME IN LA. ONLY IF YOU KNEW IF I WAS.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 28th, 2004, 2:34 pm

if you're so famous, why don't you post your real name then? you're just funny style. You probably out there grindin with wattscrackin.

Unread post by Guest » March 28th, 2004, 3:44 pm

R-Tistic , I hear ya on the snoop & daz tip , but that was way back when , every1 knows how suge pimped them , & it just boggles the mind 2 think that another so called "crip" would continue rappin 4 suge , but I guess , from what I know kurupt is a mark anyway . Game recognize game & BS recognize BS . Kurupt is a mark & suge is a no good mothafucca , the 6-owes though I don't understand how they let him in on they functionzz , since he puttin money in a dog's poket , can't he go & find some other frigin label , I mean what the fu$$ !!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 28th, 2004, 8:28 pm

LOLOLOL NO COMENTS .... SNAP400 WE ASK YOU TO BACK UP YOUR BULLSHYT AND YOU COME UP WITH MORE BULL... NIGGA GROW UP

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » March 28th, 2004, 11:59 pm

1st off aint none of the homies from the hood finna go 2 no "hoova" funeral...... nigga we HK all day , if anybody woulda saw us up there we wouldnt of been keepin the peace ...and dats real. and its more than 1 bogart from the turf....i jus wanna know y u makin up storys

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 29th, 2004, 1:08 am

NIGGAZ JUST GET A KICK OUT OF SPEAKIN UP ONE ME. JOE ASS NET BANGERS.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » April 17th, 2004, 1:58 pm

SNAP400 wrote:NIGGAZ JUST GET A KICK OUT OF SPEAKIN UP ONE ME. JOE ASS NET BANGERS.
i dont get a kicc outta nuthin homie , im jus sayin. and how am i speakin up on u , im jus keepin it real.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 10th, 2005, 12:53 pm

I dont even live in cali no more but a 60 caught at a hoova funeral c'mon cuzz c for real i'm down south and these niggaz down here would of popped on that 60 with the quiccness.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 10th, 2005, 1:58 pm

to taht nigga snap: i'ma ask my cousin bout that shit thye bang 5 deuce and 74. i not sold on shit, cause that 60 nigga woulda got smoked.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 10th, 2005, 6:00 pm

i thought yo cuzzin wuz from 107 selos

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 10th, 2005, 6:09 pm

thats my brother in law. reading post ya flows huh?

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 10th, 2005, 6:10 pm

hell naw that shit is wac :lol:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 10th, 2005, 6:13 pm

yeah most of it? where you get that information on my family though?

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 10th, 2005, 6:13 pm

lollll, u posted it nigga, on some other thread

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 10th, 2005, 6:15 pm

yeah I know I posted it but I forgot on which thread I meant o ask waht thread I post that shit in.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 10th, 2005, 6:24 pm

i got no idea........i think it wuz one about Mexicans vs blacks or some shit, i dunno