Tupac is dead

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Anonymous20

Tupac is dead

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 20th, 2003, 6:34 pm

i kno that tupac is dead b/c if he wasnt then they wouldnt have had all that crap bout him on TV n all....if he was alive then they would have juss been like tupac was killed...and then went on to sumin eles....but they went all out on him....they even had his body n they even barried him....they can't juss barry someone alive unless they wanna brake the law n kill someone....tupac is dead....

coros

Re: he's dead

Unread post by coros » July 24th, 2003, 12:26 pm

tupac was cemated

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 25th, 2003, 11:47 pm

yeah man, he's dead. people just dont wanna xcept that cuz he was such an influentual rapper for so many ppl. he done changed the whole hip hop scene. he will always ce remembered by his fans. if my post dont make sence, please forgive me, it 145 and i'm drunk.

snapper

Unread post by snapper » September 10th, 2003, 2:01 am

he is dead unfortunatly but he will always live

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 26th, 2004, 12:29 am

tupac is dead man

eNgIeS

Unread post by eNgIeS » January 26th, 2004, 3:50 pm

Q wrote:tupac is dead man
Wow, that was an informative post. Next time I want to find out something I will be sure to ask you ;)

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 26th, 2004, 6:49 pm

thanks i could care less though

Unread post by Guest » January 29th, 2004, 9:35 pm

xoxoJ-Laxoxo wrote:i kno that tupac is dead b/c if he wasnt then they wouldnt have had all that crap bout him on TV n all....if he was alive then they would have juss been like tupac was killed...and then went on to sumin eles....but they went all out on him....they even had his body n they even barried him....they can't juss barry someone alive unless they wanna brake the law n kill someone....tupac is dead....
i think you needa do you some homework gurl....Tupac wasnt buried he was supposedly cremated a day after his murder, the funeral was to be open to the public but was cancelled at the last minute for unknown reasons...they keep puttin out shit about him cuz its big bucks. if he was really killed they would have had press pics from his autopsy or his funeral..its against the law to cremate an unsolved murder victims body. He just recently came out with a movie n you knows like i do it wasnt from before 96`. in his song hit em up under his reincarnated name "Makaveli" he rappin at biggie sayin 5 shots couldnt drop me i took it n smiled now im back to set the record straight...whadda ya know biggie`s dead! check out the 7 day theory...it`ll help make a believa outta ya....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 29th, 2004, 9:38 pm

Tre-57crippin_elder wrote:
xoxoJ-Laxoxo wrote:i kno that tupac is dead b/c if he wasnt then they wouldnt have had all that crap bout him on TV n all....if he was alive then they would have juss been like tupac was killed...and then went on to sumin eles....but they went all out on him....they even had his body n they even barried him....they can't juss barry someone alive unless they wanna brake the law n kill someone....tupac is dead....
i think you needa do you some homework gurl....Tupac wasnt buried he was supposedly cremated a day after his murder, the funeral was to be open to the public but was cancelled at the last minute for unknown reasons...they keep puttin out @$%* about him because its big bucks. if he was really killed they would have had press pics from his autopsy or his funeral..its against the law to cremate an unsolved murder victims body. He just recently came out with a movie n you knows like i do it wasnt from before 96`. in his song hit em up under his reincarnated name "Makaveli" he rappin at biggie sayin 5 shots couldnt drop me i took it n smiled now im back to set the record straight...whadda ya know biggie`s dead! check out the 7 day theory...it`ll help make a believa outta ya....

There are many people creamated against the will of the family, so if Tupac was cremated and was not supposed to be, that is not uncommon or rare, even in murder cases. For example, Ron Brown, the commerce secretary for Bill Clinton was creamated against the families wishes, and there were allegations that he was murdered and not killed in a place crash.

Unread post by Guest » January 29th, 2004, 9:47 pm

but why all the songs under "makaveli" talkin bout how people thought he was dead but he really aint....an he`s gon get em all back...if he aint alive then all this sh*t is really really suspicious ya know....his reincarnated name makaveli is also very similar to maichiavelli a man from hella long way back who`s goal and occupation was staging one`s own death....

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » January 31st, 2004, 8:53 pm

alonso wrote:
Tre-57crippin_elder wrote:
i think you needa do you some homework gurl....Tupac wasnt buried he was supposedly cremated a day after his murder, the funeral was to be open to the public but was cancelled at the last minute for unknown reasons...they keep puttin out @$%* about him because its big bucks. if he was really killed they would have had press pics from his autopsy or his funeral..its against the law to cremate an unsolved murder victims body. He just recently came out with a movie n you knows like i do it wasnt from before 96`. in his song hit em up under his reincarnated name "Makaveli" he rappin at biggie sayin 5 shots couldnt drop me i took it n smiled now im back to set the record straight...whadda ya know biggie`s dead! check out the 7 day theory...it`ll help make a believa outta ya....

There are many people creamated against the will of the family, so if Tupac was cremated and was not supposed to be, that is not uncommon or rare, even in murder cases. For example, Ron Brown, the commerce secretary for Bill Clinton was creamated against the families wishes, and there were allegations that he was murdered and not killed in a place crash.
Tre-57crippin_elder: AHHAHHA FUNNY GUY. YOU KNOW SOME BUT YOU CANT SEEM TO KNOW WHAT PAC WAS SAYING. TUPAC WAS "CREMATED" THE DAY AFTER HIS DEATH, I FORGET WHERE I FOUND THIS..BUT IM PRETTY SURE IT IS ILLEGAL TO CREMATE A DEAD BODY 1 DAY AFTER THE DEATH. SINCE THERE CAN BE MISTAKES ON THE AUTOPSY, MISPRINT ON THE CORONER REPORT, IT MIGHT HAVE TO BE DONE SEVERAL TIMES. I THINK THERE IS A MINIMUM OF 5-7 DAYS WHERE THE BODY CAN THEN BE CREMATED.

AND HAHA.. HOW YOU SAID ABOUT THE HIT EM UP VID... LOL!! "5 SHOTS COULDNT DROP ME, I TOOK IT AND SMILED, NOW IM BOUT TO SET THE RECORD STRAIHGT" HOMIE..GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
HIT EM UP IS STRICTLY TALKING ABOUT THE 94 SHOOTING IN NEW YORK ABOUT BIGGIE WHEN HE GOT SHOT WITH 5 AND TOOK THAT SHIT AND SURVIVED. PAC KNEW BIGGIE SET HIM UP (NUMEROUS REASONS, I DONT HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN) WITH KING TUT AND THE BLACK MAFIA, AND TUPAC REPLIED.
HIT EM UP WAS RELEASED IN 96 BEEFFORRE THE 96 SHOOTING ON THE "GREATEST HITS" CD.

PLEASE. DONT SAY STUFF THAT CAN START RUMOURS LIKE THAT.

flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by flaboy » February 3rd, 2004, 5:59 pm

if pac was round wyclef woundnt be puttin out songs with pac sample wyclef is a punk

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 11th, 2004, 1:36 pm

WILL YOU ALL GIVE IT UP. PAC IS DEAD(RIP).JUST GIVE UP ON THIS SH%T ABOUT HIM ALIVE. HELL EVEN I WAN'T HIM ALIVE,BUT I KNOW HE'S DEAD.IF YOU WAN'T HIM ALIVE WITH YOU,JUST POP IN HIS MUSIC AND POOF YOU GOT TUPAC. NOW WASEN'T THAT EASY. YOU ALL SOUND LIKE LIL BOY-GIRL BANDS GROUPIES.THIS IS A SAD TOPIC THAT PEOPLE CAN'T LET HIM REST IN PEACE.GET OVER IT HE'S DEAD..