Metallica music video st. anger

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Location: manila philippines but grew up in san pedro california

Metallica music video st. anger

Unread post by mista_shadow » May 7th, 2004, 11:09 pm

has anybody ever watched the metallica music video st.anger?did they really shoot it at san quentin if so how were they able to pull that off?wouldnt they be worried about inmates?unless they have fans in the prison which im probably sure they do..just a thought...

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: St.Anger

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » May 8th, 2004, 9:24 pm

i seen that shiet.. yea, the did it in San Quentin... they gotta sign that paper thing cuz Quentin dont got a hostage negotiatiing system... u ever seen blood in blood out? that was filmed in Quentin too.. in fact, most of the kats in the movie was prisoners.. only a few were actors.

sexy_blonde_69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sexy_blonde_69 » May 9th, 2004, 10:08 pm

no i havent seen the video but they prob had they prob had to sign papers and s***

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Location: manila philippines but grew up in san pedro california

Unread post by mista_shadow » May 10th, 2004, 11:01 pm

hell yea blood in blood out is one of my favorites i go it on video..anyway kudos for metallica honestly i'd be nervous as hell goin into san quentin...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 11th, 2004, 8:15 am

I hear that. I know a white guy that did 10 years there for a homocide (killed his brother in law). When he got out he was very hard. But he had grown up mentally and became involved fulltime in prevention and awareness as his living. The mayor invites him over for dinner for crying out loud.

Return to “Music and News”