Akon molested a 15 year old girl on stage in Trinidad

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
MiChuhSuh

Akon molested a 15 year old girl on stage in Trinidad

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 21st, 2007, 8:02 pm

And according to some fans this wasn't the first time. (And she was a pastor's daughter??? :shock: )

How did this story miss the board?
Akon, a self confessed Muslim who practices polygamy and has 3 wives (read article), shocked an audience and a 14-year-old girl in Trinidad, when Akon brought the girl onstage and dry humped her while also pushing her around the stage. Richard Gere’s forced kiss in India is G rated compared to Akon’s obscenity.

Akon told the audience that he was holding a "contest" with the winner getting a trip to Africa. He said that although they had held the contest in London, and Atlanta, that Trinidad’s contest would be his favorite. Akon managed to get seven girls onstage, and to compete they had to dance like whores. The winner had to compete with Akon, and one got molested by him.

Don Imus defended his own sexist comments by saying that black rappers and hip hop artists demean women, and make sexist comments much worse than his "nappy headed ho" comment. Now Akon goes and proves Imus was right, and like R. Kelly, Akon was humping on an underage teenage girl.

Adding insult to the injury, Akon announced the contest was a fake.

Should rappers and hip hop artists make their music, and behavior less shocking and more appropriate?

Gwen Stefani said recently she would be taking Akon on tour with her. After seeing this video, should Gwen reconsider?
another story (talks about legal action):
April 21, 2007. A few days ago MediaTakeOut.com showed you videotaped footage of Akon dancing very suggestively with a 14 year old Trinidadian girl named Deena (see footage below). Yesterday Deena's father, the esteemed Pastor Dave Alleyne of Trinidad, came forward to denounce Akon's behavior. According to the Pastor, his innocent daughter was "taken advantage of" by the African hip hop star.

But today, MediaTakeOut.com exclusively got a hold of some pics of Deena that suggest that she may not have been as innocent as Paster Alleyne is claiming. In the below pics, Deena is shown willingly participating in the "grind session" with Akon. And in a few of the pics, the young lady doesn't appear to be wearing any clothes.

But if you think these pics will put an end to this story, you'd be wrong. MediaTakeOut.com was able to speak to a law enforcement official in Port Of Spain, Trinidad who claims that they are exploring whether to press criminal charges against Akon. According to our source, "What Akon did has caused such an uproar [in Trinidad], that we may be forced to file charges."
Another story (talks about her being a pastor's daughter :? )
A humble Danah Alleyne, 15, yesterday publicly asked her parents, brother and sisters for forgiveness for attending the Akon concert at Club Zen two weeks ago where she engaged in a sexually explicit dance with the hip hop singer.

Danah, daughter of Pastor Dave Alleyne, of the Flaming Word Ministry in Chaguanas, described her ordeal as shocking and humiliating. She insists she and other girls were deceived into entering a dance competition in which the first place winner would receive a trip to Africa. Danah said she won the competition but her “trip” to Africa turned into a simulated sex dance.

“I was shocked when Akon pulled me to dance. I did not know what to do and with the crowd cheering and stuff I guess I got a little carried away but there was nothing I could have done about it. I was in a state of real shock,” Danah said.

“I am so sorry about everything and I am sorry for disappointing my parents and my brother Ian, who is a public figure in his portfolio as the president of the Trinidad and Tobago Crime Watch. I will learn from this experience for sure. This week was the worst week of my life,” she added. She was interviewed at the Crime Watch office in Chaguanas.

Danah said she accepted the criticisms that have come her way. “I deserve the criticisms but now, it is kind of overbearing and I really want it to stop. I feel so depressed sometimes that I feel like passing out. I cry all the time just thinking about the whole situation,” Danah said.

Danah said two days before the concert, a friend sponsored her a $450 VIP ticket. She said her parents, who were not present at the interview, knew she was going.

When asked if the club had requested ID from her to enter the venue, Danah replied, “Yes but I told them I did not have any but they still allowed me in seeing that I had a VIP ticket. I have been there several times without ID and they always let me in.” Asked about the revealing outfit she wore, Danah described it as “club clothes.”

Ian, on behalf of their parents, apologised to society.

However, he said he hoped that all parties involved directly and indirectly would learn from the incident. Ian also called on parents and older brothers and sisters to watch out for the welfare of young people.

“We are so busy doing our own thing, seeing about our business, the nation’s business and other people’s business that we forget about the people in our household.

“We need to focus more on the family and not let our children go astray. My family surely has learned from this unfortunate situation,” Ian said.

Danah is expected to leave the country soon on a vacation where she intends to take stock of her life.

“This kind of party life really not worth it because things happen. However, I intend to focus more on my education and career. I want to encourage other youths to be positively focused in life,” Danah said.
There are pictures and video floating around but I feel it would be in bad taste to poste them or links here

Seven
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Seven » April 22nd, 2007, 11:43 am

Big BS, Akon is fuckin' innocente. If the bitch wanted to get all horny and stuff then why the fuck she's accusing akon, after all she wanted to do the shit

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 22nd, 2007, 3:41 pm

saw the video.
she didnt look 15.
id hit.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 22nd, 2007, 3:42 pm

im 16.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 22nd, 2007, 6:16 pm

blacks this, hip hop that, all so we can call you a nigger on air. get the fuck outta here.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 22nd, 2007, 6:27 pm

WHERES THE VIDEO AND WHO GOT THIS VIDEO IS IT ON YOUTUBE OR SOMETHING

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » April 22nd, 2007, 8:50 pm

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 23rd, 2007, 6:09 am

It sound like a big azz lie to me.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 23rd, 2007, 6:55 pm

perongregory wrote:blacks this, hip hop that, all so we can call you a nigger on air. get the fu-- outta here.
naw man, I'm mad at him and the white people at Universal who basically buried this story. The big money labels control so much that basically only a few tabloids and a few small Trinidad&Tobago newspapers picked this story up.

I just posted up the few stories that happened to cover this issue, not endorsing everything they said.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » April 23rd, 2007, 8:46 pm

what he did aint no different then janet jackson dancing ontop of them lil faggots and fans at her shows.

+ mediatakeout = BS site

Young_Wise

Unread post by Young_Wise » April 27th, 2007, 1:33 am

He didnt "molest" that girl. I seen the video and that nigga just dancing with her. He on tour and at every show he picks 3 girls out the audience to come on stage and dance. When he calls the girls up, he's like "ayo who wanna come up on stage"....and the girls go screaming and shit to get on stage. Its all voluntarily.

The father of the girl is a pastor and wanna press charges on akon because she was only 14, but I dont think its gone hold up because for 1. Why was she at a "akon" concert in the first place? 2. If you seen was she was wearing, aint no way in hell you'd think she was 14. 3. She came up on stage at her own will. Then 4. The nigga was only dancing with her. Aint nothing serious

Heres a clip of him dancing with some other chicks. Its not the 14 year old girl but its the same kind of dancing he did with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUV6b-J31GE&NR=1

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 27th, 2007, 12:42 pm

She didn't look innocent in the matter, it's more then likely an after thought once her father got wind of it. I'm sure he freaked out on her and she's now singing a different tune. As far as the videos of Akon's act goes on stage, what is wrong with the guy?? He's like one of those little puppies that run around humping everything in site as fast as he can.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 27th, 2007, 5:54 pm

How the hell did an underaged girl get into an Akon concert?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 28th, 2007, 9:34 am

A Ghost wrote:How the hell did an underaged girl get into an Akon concert?
I'm going to take a wild guess and a total shot in the dark and say that she probably bought a ticket. Just my theory though.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 28th, 2007, 10:52 am

...LOL

seriously though not many people care about id - they were supposed too but how do you think any underaged girls gets into clubs?

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » May 11th, 2007, 3:51 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:...LOL

seriously though not many people care about id - they were supposed too but how do you think any underaged girls gets into clubs?
I witchu on that shyt.....I seen the video too...that chick was all on him...I think if I was in the same predicament I would've reacted jus like that nigga akon...I mean wut you expect...a nigga doin a show fo a 18 and up crowd...who would think that she was 14...then she go and put it on thick with her daddy....man some women are trafflin!!!!

Dig wut I bury??

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 11th, 2007, 6:07 am

akon just lost alot of money

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 13th, 2007, 8:05 pm

i never thought this thing was serius till i sow the video

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i never thought MR Lonely had that in him

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » May 13th, 2007, 8:10 pm

AKON WILD AS SHIT. BUT THATS HOW the GURLS B ON ME WHEN I GO 2 PARTIES 2

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 13th, 2007, 8:44 pm

LOL

on PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRUUUU

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » May 13th, 2007, 8:47 pm

SHIT THAT NIGGA GOT ALL THEM GROUPIE BITCHES 4 HIMSELF AND SHIT

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 29th, 2007, 11:05 pm

i guess if the dude r .kells can get away with taking a leak on a teenager & still sell records wus the harm of akon freak dancing with a 15yr old :arrow:

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » February 17th, 2008, 3:39 pm

Honestly man I dunno, that little smut knew what the fu*k she was gettin herself into, what did she think akon was gonna do when she got on the stage, read a book 2 her???besides, that's in trinidad my nigga, them mothafu*kas get down, trinidadians party hard, I got homies from trinidad so I kno this shit....lil dumb b1tches nowadays do it to themselves, they need 2 leave that man alone...

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » February 18th, 2008, 1:03 am

Qdawg wrote:i guess if the dude r .kells can get away with taking a leak on a teenager & still sell records wus the harm of akon freak dancing with a 15yr old :arrow:
Kells didn't get away with anything. He finally goes to trial in May. His lawyers put it off for this long. His trial was supposed to be in December but he missed his court date, and was arrested for that. He convinced them it was an issue with his tour bus, and his lawyer managed to postpone it to May. The judge isn't going to postpone it, again.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » February 18th, 2008, 1:10 am

I don't feel sorry for Akon, you know why? Cause he was the dopest when he first came out. "locked up" is one of the tightest commercial hip hop songs this decade. I even liked that first slow song he did, Mr. Lonely, or whatever, because it was original, not like the other RandB/hip hop brain rot. But then with his follow up album he completley sold out. There's nothing original about him anymore, except for the sound of his voice. He brought so much more when he debuted. He should have done like Dead Prez and told the industry to eat a d**k when they asked him to do more mainstream club anthems.

Far as I'm concerned, this drama is the hip hop gods punishing him for selling out. There.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » February 18th, 2008, 11:29 am

word up^^

Return to “Music and News”