top 3 weakest rappas.....

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Unread post by youngspade » May 15th, 2007, 1:12 pm

YO-B wrote:
youngspade wrote:
YO-B wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
youngspade wrote:1. Tony Yayo
2. Webbie
3. The New MOBB DEEPPP

u ain't neva lied
FOOLISH BOY :evil:

No it seems your the only foolish idiot here.
DONT STICK UP FOR UR BOYFRIEND U DUMB IDIOT. I HOPE U DIE U BITCH
This guy must be new and foolish once again....(I love using grammar on idiots)

But back to the idiot, WEBBIE made ONE CUT, bottom line. Actually ill give him TWO cuts lol.


Kthnxidiot :roll:

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1031
Joined: March 5th, 2007, 7:15 pm
Location: MARYLAND

Unread post by YO-B » May 15th, 2007, 1:26 pm

i just love it when young spade and pioneer boy keeps playing my games. dont yall know yall aint doing nothing but what i want yall 2 do. little weak son of a bitches

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Unread post by youngspade » May 15th, 2007, 1:51 pm

YO-B wrote:i just love it when young spade and pioneer boy keeps playing my games. dont yall know yall aint doing nothing but what i want yall 2 do. little weak son of a women
Im not playing anything for your information.....im just stating facts....but im not gonna sit here and argue with you. But your proving you have no life, nor pussy to attend too.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1031
Joined: March 5th, 2007, 7:15 pm
Location: MARYLAND

Unread post by YO-B » May 15th, 2007, 1:53 pm

youngspade wrote:
YO-B wrote:i just love it when young spade and pioneer boy keeps playing my games. dont yall know yall aint doing nothing but what i want yall 2 do. little weak son of a women
Im not playing anything for your information.....im just stating facts....but im not gonna sit here and argue with you. But your proving you have no life, nor pussy to attend too.
I KNOW U AINT TALKIN WITH UR BOONDOCKS AVATAR.

User avatar
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 674
Joined: February 28th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Location: west coast

Unread post by PREACH » May 15th, 2007, 1:56 pm

1-young joc 2-tone loc 3-young mc

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 542
Joined: April 28th, 2007, 8:49 pm
Location: BAY bound... BAY raised

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » May 19th, 2007, 1:31 am

1. timberland because dis guy says the most stupid shyt I have ever heard...worse then Thrilla Clam

2. timberland. He made a diss joint with fine ass Nellie futarto about Scott Storch

3. timberland. Dis nigga like on the verge of 40 if ur raps ain't acknowledge by now why are u still tryin...."its neva to late....." fuck that shyt in the music industry it is too late...


A diss record at 40 C'mon man cut...... it....... out!

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 19th, 2007, 7:13 am

timberland and pharell both need to stick to music production.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 19th, 2007, 6:29 pm

Why Timbo and scott storch beefin?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 19th, 2007, 6:36 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Why Timbo and scott storch beefin?
http://www.hiphoplead.com/community/sho ... .php?t=409

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 542
Joined: April 28th, 2007, 8:49 pm
Location: BAY bound... BAY raised

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » May 19th, 2007, 6:57 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Why Timbo and scott storch beefin?
Scott use to b Tim's prodigy and Tim took credit for a lot of beat's that scott did and now that scott is on his own and makin fire music Tim try to hate on him...so scott retaliated....

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 19th, 2007, 7:11 pm

“I get a half a mill for my beats/you get a couple grand …I'm a real producer and/you just the piano man/Your song gonna top the charts/I heard em, I'm not a fan.”

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 173
Joined: April 24th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Unread post by Richboy » May 19th, 2007, 7:27 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:
BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Why Timbo and scott storch beefin?
Scott use to b Tim's prodigy and Tim took credit for a lot of beat's that scott did and now that scott is on his own and makin fire music Tim try to hate on him...so scott retaliated....[/quote

This has nothing to do with this subject but isn't Scott Storch jewish or something?

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 173
Joined: April 24th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Unread post by Richboy » May 19th, 2007, 7:29 pm

Richboy wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Why Timbo and scott storch beefin?
Scott use to b Tim's prodigy and Tim took credit for a lot of beat's that scott did and now that scott is on his own and makin fire music Tim try to hate on him...so scott retaliated....[/quote

This has nothing to do with this subject but isn't Scott Storch jewish or something?
Cuz i hear all these rappers sayin my nigga Storch, at first i thought he was black and then i read in like a magazine that he was Jewish.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 19th, 2007, 9:48 pm

yea he white

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 542
Joined: April 28th, 2007, 8:49 pm
Location: BAY bound... BAY raised

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » May 20th, 2007, 8:35 pm

Richboy wrote:
Richboy wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Why Timbo and scott storch beefin?
Scott use to b Tim's prodigy and Tim took credit for a lot of beat's that scott did and now that scott is on his own and makin fire music Tim try to hate on him...so scott retaliated....[/quote

This has nothing to do with this subject but isn't Scott Storch jewish or something?
because i hear all these rappers sayin my nigga Storch, at first i thought he was black and then i read in like a magazine that he was Jewish.
all I know is he a white dude and he ballin' harder then Timbo dried up ass

Brenagain
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 8:48 am
Country: Australia
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Logan Central. Woodridge

Re: top 3 weakest rappas.....

Unread post by Brenagain » February 21st, 2012, 5:26 am

Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne.. Sorry.. she sounds like a fucking answering machine or something and.... you would think if you don't rap fast you could at least think up decent freestyles.. .. hmm nah Lil Wayne is too stupid and completely talentless.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: top 3 weakest rappas.....

Unread post by youngspade » March 22nd, 2012, 8:20 am

Lil B Basegod
Lil B Basegod
big Sean
Honey cocaine

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”