Radio Hip Hop currently sucks

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Radio Hip Hop currently sucks

Unread post by Richboy » May 15th, 2007, 12:38 pm

How do u guys feel about the shit they playin on the radio today? I personally think that most of the shit today is wack.

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Hip Hop

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » May 15th, 2007, 12:51 pm

Richboy wrote:How do u guys feel about the shit they playin on the radio today? I personally think that most of the shit today is wack.
it cuzzzz day play the saame shit over and over....the rap game don' turnt so political that its funny

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 15th, 2007, 1:01 pm

yeah that party rap is fun and all but damn do we really gotta learn a new dance every weekend.

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » May 15th, 2007, 1:05 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:yeah that party rap is fun and all but damn do we really gotta learn a new dance every weekend.
that NIGGA DJ UNK needs to give the NBA back dey......shyt....he proly the reason dey stop makin the patched pants and coats....how the fu-- r u gon' come out with a song called "walk it out" then come back with the same song and call it "2 step"
dis nigga must think we dumb......That guy is trash can sam...I don't know how dey let that shyt spin at the radio station.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 15th, 2007, 1:23 pm

dem franchise boys tried to do that shit.
they made a hit song.
took a little from they hit and tried to make another song like nobody was gonna notice.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » May 15th, 2007, 2:16 pm

i dont listen to the radio . and yes all the new hip hop groups are wack ! whut happend to musik with substance sumthing to give the youth sum knowledge.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 15th, 2007, 7:36 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:yeah that party rap is fun and all but damn do we really gotta learn a new dance every weekend.
that NIGGA DJ UNK needs to give the NBA back dey......shyt....he proly the reason dey stop makin the patched pants and coats....how the fu-- r u gon' come out with a song called "walk it out" then come back with the same song and call it "2 step"
dis nigga must think we dumb......That guy is trash can sam...I don't know how dey let that shyt spin at the radio station.
Yeh i dont like that guy DJ UNK, his shit is real wack, im not really hatin on the south but i dont really like half of their rappers today
cuz all they talk bout is like ballin, ice, and all these materialistic things. South rappers i feel are Chamillionaire, Rick Ross, some of Young Jeezy, and some of TI. Alot of shit these record companies be playin are wack.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » May 15th, 2007, 8:13 pm

Richboy wrote:How do u guys feel about the shit they playin on the radio today? I personally think that most of the shit today is wack.
I haven't listened to Radio besides Sirius in atleast 3 years.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 15th, 2007, 8:16 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:
I agree with you. We all sayin that shit is wack,but somebody is requestin the shit. My question is who is requestin the shit?

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » May 15th, 2007, 8:19 pm

Trav wrote:
the shit that they play on the radio is trash. heres the list that they always play, party like a rock star, let me buy u a drink, pop lock and drop it , ima flirt , rock yo hips , and thats it. but the only songs thats descent is that raggea song and that swizz beats song. but it b those 13 year old myspase gurls that b kalling in at the radio and requestin that BS

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » May 15th, 2007, 8:20 pm

Trav wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
I agree with you. We all sayin that shit is wack,but somebody is requestin the shit. My question is who is requestin the shit?
them lil 13 year old myspase gurls b requesting that bull shit. but in the streets niggas dont wanna hear them songs but we dont b kalling in 2 request the song that we wanna hear so we just get stuck with that BS musik

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 15th, 2007, 8:23 pm

YO-B wrote:
Trav wrote:
the shit that they play on the radio is trash. heres the list that they always play, party like a rock star, let me buy u a drink, pop lock and drop it , ima flirt , rock yo hips , and thats it. but the only songs thats descent is that raggea song and that swizz beats song. but it b those 13 year old myspase gurls that b kalling in at the radio and requestin that BS
Well those myspace kids are the future of hip hop and they not gettin taught where hip hop came from and what it sounded like before this bs. Hip Hops future is in some trouble. But also everything don't last forever its just a phase.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 15th, 2007, 8:26 pm

Richboy wrote:How do u guys feel about the shit they playin on the radio today?
http://www.unkut.com/2006/10/lynched-vi ... y-youtube/

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » May 15th, 2007, 8:26 pm

All that shit is good for the club but thats where it need to stay at, who the hell listens to the radio for real hip hop anyway, get siruis, ipod connector, or some cds its the 2000's!

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » May 15th, 2007, 8:29 pm

Trav wrote:
YO-B wrote:
Trav wrote:
Well those myspace kids are the future of hip hop and they not gettin taught where hip hop came from and what it sounded like before this bs. Hip Hops future is in some trouble. But also everything don't last forever its just a phase.
but its sad 2 see hip hop kome 2 dis. if u would of asked me 5 or 6 years ago that hip hop would of turn into what it is 2-day, then i would laugh and say get out of here. but hip hop is dead .

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 15th, 2007, 8:30 pm

nah its club music
if you can fill a club with your music the owners are gonna wanna book you
for a new artist this is the best way for you to pop
For the record company this is less work for them cuz the music is gonna go club to club.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » May 15th, 2007, 8:33 pm

'X' wrote:
in that video when they showed that picture of that gurl that drowned in that katrina hurrikane, that was sad. i neva seen that picture b4

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 15th, 2007, 8:33 pm

YO-B wrote:
Trav wrote:
YO-B wrote:
Trav wrote:
but its sad 2 see hip hop kome 2 dis. if u would of asked me 5 or 6 years ago that hip hop would of turn into what it is 2-day, then i would laugh and say get out of here. but hip hop is dead .
It ain't dead. Death is something you can't come back from. Its ain't right,right now.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » May 15th, 2007, 8:34 pm

YO-B wrote:
Trav wrote:
YO-B wrote:
Trav wrote:
hip hop only dead on the radio...

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » May 15th, 2007, 8:39 pm

Past wrote:
YO-B wrote:
Trav wrote:
YO-B wrote:
Trav wrote:
hip hop only dead on the radio...
THATS ALSO TRUE

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 15th, 2007, 9:02 pm

Trav wrote: Death is something you can't come back from.
Things and people can come back after death...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 16th, 2007, 12:21 pm

i hate all these new ICEY songs

a nigga cant buy no rolex from jacob man .....there isnt no new shit u can really relate to

maybe saigon or bone thugs n harmony but its all wack

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 16th, 2007, 4:57 pm

'X' wrote:
Trav wrote: Death is something you can't come back from.
Things and people can come back after death...
Like who?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 17th, 2007, 1:06 pm

'X' wrote:
Why the hell did they do that? I mean there is so much hardcore racist shit around there and they ban that? Actually i think the song was kind of good.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 17th, 2007, 1:10 pm

Sentenza wrote:
'X' wrote:
Why the hell did they do that? I mean there is so much hardcore racist shit around there and they ban that? Actually i think the song was kind of good.
i dont think they banned it cuz of the lyrics.
they banned it cuz of the video.

it did have a simulated rape scene and a clear pic of a girl with cum on her face.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 17th, 2007, 1:12 pm

that fry that chicken dude really do need to get his ass whooped.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 18th, 2007, 10:52 am

lol word up

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 19th, 2007, 7:23 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
'X' wrote:
i dont think they banned it because of the lyrics.
they banned it because of the video.

it did have a simulated rape scene and a clear pic of a girl with cum on her face.
That shyt is funny LOL.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 19th, 2007, 7:34 pm

Richboy wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
'X' wrote:

That shyt is funny LOL.
how is it funny?

YO B
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by YO B » May 19th, 2007, 8:03 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Richboy wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
'X' wrote:

That shyt is funny LOL.
how is it funny?
IS IT TICKLE YOUR PICKLE FUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol:

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 19th, 2007, 8:35 pm

YO B wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Richboy wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
'X' wrote:

That shyt is funny LOL.
how is it funny?
Your a lil wierd my man.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 19th, 2007, 8:41 pm

YO B wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Richboy wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
'X' wrote:

That shyt is funny LOL.
how is it funny?
stop fuckin up threads bitch