camron and dame dash on bill oreilly

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

camron and dame dash on bill oreilly

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 28th, 2007, 3:58 pm

have yall seen that shit. cams a dumbass but dame dash actually sounds smart

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 173
Joined: April 24th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Re: camron and dame dash on bill oreilly

Unread post by Richboy » May 28th, 2007, 5:39 pm

myDick in your mouth wrote:have yall seen that shit. cams a dumbass but dame dash actually sounds smart
Naw Cam was funny in that part. When Bill was flippin out Cam startin sayin alot of shit like aww ur angry shit was funny.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 28th, 2007, 5:47 pm


Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » May 28th, 2007, 10:43 pm

I think its funny how this OReilly dude is always interrupting people when they say something he doesnt like.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Unread post by Richboy17 » May 29th, 2007, 12:26 pm

Sentenza wrote:I think its funny how this OReilly dude is always interrupting people when they say something he doesnt like.
Isn't OReily racist and shit. Thats what i herd he like a born again christian, same thing George Bush is.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » May 29th, 2007, 2:13 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:I think its funny how this OReilly dude is always interrupting people when they say something he doesnt like.
Isn't OReily racist and shit. Thats what i herd he like a born again christian, same thing George Bush is.
I would think he is. He is atleast and absolute asshole and hippocrite.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Unread post by Richboy17 » May 29th, 2007, 3:55 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:I think its funny how this OReilly dude is always interrupting people when they say something he doesnt like.
Isn't OReily racist and shit. Thats what i herd he like a born again christian, same thing George Bush is.
I would think he is. He is atleast and absolute ahole and hippocrite.
There was a part when Bill was sayin shyt like the Iraqi war is all good and everything and he supports Bush. Bill cant prove anything out only bulshit comin out of his mouth.

relentless
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: March 28th, 2007, 5:24 pm

Re: camron and dame dash on bill oreilly

Unread post by relentless » May 29th, 2007, 7:50 pm

myDick in your mouth wrote:have yall seen that shit. cams a dumbass but dame dash actually sounds smart
They both sound like dumbfucks!!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » May 29th, 2007, 8:41 pm

lol fukk o'reily..

we need huey from boondocks to run up on dude and whoop his ass with a chair.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » May 29th, 2007, 9:56 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:I think its funny how this OReilly dude is always interrupting people when they say something he doesnt like.
Isn't OReily racist and shit. Thats what i herd he like a born again christian, same thing George Bush is.
I would think he is. He is atleast and absolute ahole and hippocrite.
There was a part when Bill was sayin shyt like the Iraqi war is all good and everything and he supports Bush. Bill cant prove anything out only bulshit comin out of his mouth.


Check this one out...Long live the freedom of speech!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 30th, 2007, 3:16 pm

LOL that's classic, he's like a grumpy drunk uncle

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » September 4th, 2007, 9:52 pm

SHUT U....BLOW!!! punch him rite in his mouth...

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » September 6th, 2007, 3:47 am

Camron aww ur angry lol hahahahahahahahahahahaha bills face get so red then he just goes crazy lol

Post Reply