El Dorado Red Explaining the Ny Blood Situation.

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » June 5th, 2007, 1:54 pm

WATS UP WITH ELRADO RED... DO HE GETS ALONG WITH DIP-SET SINSE THEY ALL 9-TREY GANGSTAS.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » June 5th, 2007, 1:54 pm

OR DO THEY JUST DO THEY OWN THING

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 5th, 2007, 2:06 pm

Young Deuce wrote:i think its the fact that the NY hatin on the west so bad back in the day now they have branches of that they not lettin them live it down...
Im sure different people have different reasons. Personally I dont get it.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 5th, 2007, 2:23 pm

"" im from where bxtch niggahs go to jail & turn thug,where crip niggahs go to jail & turn blood"

:arrow:

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » June 5th, 2007, 2:50 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
BxxMILITIA wrote:Wut I don't undestand is why after 14 years, do niggas wanna question this ny blood shit? This shit been out here since 93', baq when the latin kings were assaulting the black inmates on the island causing them to form UBN (united blood nation). This shit been out in these streets before all this gang glorifying shit started, why niggas got sumthin 2 say or question when jim jones starts wearing a flag? I don't know how it is in upstate new york or the rural parts of new york, but out here in the city (I'm talkin bx, bk, queens etc.) Niggas keep it gully, there's fake blood n crip niggas here, but there's also fake blood n loc niggas out in the west 2, and worldwide... I'm tired of tellin niggas theres bitch niggas n real gangsters everywhere. Rappers on the videos don't represent real niggas dying in these streets. And out of all states new 2 this cali gang shit, ya niggas trynna get at ny?
Have yall been 2 florida? Boston? Conneticut? That shit makes me laugh when I see niggas out there n I aint even a cali nigga...its all gravy tho, I like the old new york, when being a drug kingpin wuz the shit, n niggas had they own personal crews... I rather make big paper than kill niggas 4 a fu*kin flag, that shit is pointless out here, it aint like cali niggas that r born into that shit...I do respect that the homie eldorado red get love out there tho, especially as a harlem blood nigga, that's why u can't say niggas out here aint official kuz niggaz is dyin over this shit 2 out here.....
Yeh i dunt get why Cali Crips and bloods hate on NY. Its just two different Coasts in America. There all in the same damn country. Bloods and Crips maybe Kings and Folks are the only ones that hate on gangs on different sides of America. I dont get it, gangs like MS13 and 18ths street dont really give a damn that they gang is expanding the more it expands they like it even more. There are fake bloods and crips in NY but there are alot of legit ones that wud be ready to die for there own set.
Kause niggas from MS-13 and 18 st., they got put on by real niggas who was MS or 18 official. Like everything is connected. Like for instance, this is purely example. MS from Virginia got put on by MS in New Mexico who got put on by MS in Kansas who got put on by MS in Cali. Like it all kame from the same branch. Alotta Bloods & Crip from NY Put themselves on. that whole UBN shit, they put themselves on with no connection from no where. thats why they rep the whole Blood shit wrong. Theres some Bloods sets on the east who really got put on by a real OG from the west or even a YG from the west. But that whole UBN shit, no1 put them on. Thats why niggas in Cali is like who the fuck Put these niggas on? What the fuck is a 5 star, only BPS rep stars, what the fuck is a Nine Trey? Like why u reppin our shit wrong. Real Bloods really expanded and real L.A. niggas got no problems with em. Like Kansas City, San Diego, Sacramento, the Valley, even Chicago, U even have like the Damu Ridas shouting them out in there "Thank You's" portion of there CD. niggas from cali dont really give a fuck, kause some1 put them on. But like 80% of the sets in NY, they got put on by them niggas in Riker's, who got put on by OG Mack, who got put on By OG Mack, and thats where it ends.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 5th, 2007, 2:56 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
LcBwC wrote:^^Whats the point your gettin across :?:
dudes on the east is still doin exactly what they did before they was blooded on turned crip.
look at the dude with the pitbulls in the video.
he was prolly sellin dogs before he turned blood.
its just now when somebody ask him where he from insead of just sayin ##street brownsville he now say ##street brownsville with a gang tag at the end.
yeah there be dudes that really be bout they squad but 19/20 if a dude had to pick between they block they was reppin before they turned and the gang.
its gonna be the block most of the time.
basically what im trin to say is dudes on the east is still on they eastcoast grind its just now they look different because they picked a color.
but its hilarious how they was hatin on this west shit back in the day, now they dyin for this...

why is it that these 5 star 6 star crip/blood gangs try to justify their existence, even when real cali crips/bloods laugh at these fools
It was back then, the new generation is a lot different then these old timers. New York Bloods and Crips dont really give a fuck about wat people think of them and seriously, bloods and crips in NY will crush any set in NY cuz they got the power and they got the army, whether they fake or real bloods and crips in NY are big and they got more than a couple thousand heads.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 5th, 2007, 3:09 pm

ay richboy just leave it alone family....i notice you wasnt on for a minute but if you look on old pages this topic has popped up several 100 times...its a dead topic just let it be ,let niggahs claiming blood & crip outside of cali listen to the whining

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 5th, 2007, 3:10 pm

^^^Just cu.z they have alot of people down for the set doesnt mean that its official or it doesnt stem from that same bs that is being brought up here.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 5th, 2007, 3:18 pm

the shit is always gonna be argued cuz NY niggas dont want they city to seem fake or pussy so they gonna give reasons why somehow it's alright for a group of people to just steal two organized groups whole stilo and give it a bad rep. I don't care what anyone says, that is an offense in anything and everything in the world...to steal someone elses shit and then give it a bad name. In the legal world you get sued for that kinda shit, and in the underworld you get dealt with and get a reputation like it should be.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 5th, 2007, 3:21 pm

pero i feel you...as we speak oldtimers getting out the pen from regular ny gangs is making niggahs drop that blood & crip shit...niggahs is gonna flush that outta the city slowly ,to say every b & c leave ny will be a lie but dudes is tryna flush that out

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 5th, 2007, 3:22 pm

that shit is commercial & gotten out of hand

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 5th, 2007, 3:30 pm

real shit, Take it back to that NY state of mind. but Ny may be on cali gang shit, but we all on that southern rap shit, and Cali young niggas on that Ny rap tip too every nigga soundin like Jay or weezy.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 5th, 2007, 3:40 pm

that makes you wonder who is who? i see cali niggahs in rap videos rocking bapesters & evisu's...what happened to the dickie movement with that?....dudes in ny rocking the red & blue rags(not for regular crews but for cali shit)...mid-west= no comment....& the south is in they own world having a good ole time

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 5th, 2007, 4:06 pm

FIRST OF ALL IMA MAKE IT CLEAR YES NYC HAS ALOT OF BLOODS CRIPS, YES A FEW CALI SETS MADE THEIR WAY OUT HERE VIA HUSTLING, DRUG TRADE, MOVING AND INFLUENCING OTHERS, YES THERE ALOT OF COPYCATS AND FAKES BUT THATS EVERYWHERE IN ALL HOODS ALL COASTS, ALL STATES, BUT NYC DIDNT HATE THE BANGING OF LA, THE RAPPERS SOME RAPPER AT THAT, THINK ABOUT RED BLUE WAS HERE SINCE LIKE 92 93, SO THATS WHEN EASTCOAST WESTCOAST B.S WAS STARTING, IF YOU WANNA KNOW HOW IT IS HOW HERE JUST COME SEE FOR YOURSELF, DONT JUDGE NYC FROM NIGGAZ ON LINE RAPPERS, AND HOOD DVDS, I WANTED TO MAKE A GANG DVD BUT I WAS ONE OF VERY FEW.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » June 5th, 2007, 4:36 pm

[/quote] Qdawg Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:23 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"" im from where bxtch niggahs go to jail & turn thug,where crip niggahs go to jail & turn blood"

Amen. U not lyin.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » June 5th, 2007, 11:06 pm

the shit is always gonna be argued because NY niggas dont want they city to seem fake or pussy so they gonna give reasons why somehow it's alright for a group of people to just steal two organized groups whole stilo and give it a bad rep. I don't care what anyone says, that is an offense in anything and everything in the world...to steal someone elses shit and then give it a bad name. In the legal world you get sued for that kinda shit, and in the underworld you get dealt with and get a reputation like it should be.

alot of niggaz come out here from other states thinkin they gonna see big lights n donald trump, n once they step into the hoods out here, all that shit go out the window, i kno for a fact my city aint pussy, everywhere u go u got real thugs n wannabe niggaz....jus like we got dipset n cali got game, so niggas cant even come at ny like that...n i dunno how niggas get down in the cali underworld, but over here niggas bust back, dont get it twisted my niggaz...i just wish i could sit ya niggas down in my hood 4 a lil while!!!! looks could be deceiving...when i look at cali hoods, them shits look all clean n empty with nice lil houses n palm trees n nice lil weather, but u got killers out there...thats exactly wut it is out here, dont let 42nd st n them yellow cabs fool yall...regardless tho, i feel u when u say that eastcoast blood n crip shit is corny, i agree, but when niggas wanna come sideways n say Ny is pussy, they need blood smacked out they mouths, out here niggas dont just whoop that ass n let u go, they wash u up n pass u off 2 the whole hood lol...but i feel where u comin from homie...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 5th, 2007, 11:29 pm

there are thoro niggas in every real hood dealin with hood problems, I would never dispute that shit. But what we talkin bout is somethin different. We talkin about the two major cities in the US, that got a semi-rivalry, and is known for setting trends fuckin up they image and legacy.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 5th, 2007, 11:51 pm

bxxmilitia you can barely even use 42nd st or times square as a example now...maybe 2 or 3 years ago...them harlem niggahs kick it amongst the whites over there at nights,especially the weekend

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 6th, 2007, 1:21 am

bxx militia :
homie, u preach all this pro black shit n u dont even kno how this blood shit started out here. talkin bout myspace n all this other irrelivent shit, that shit started in JAIL, the box, the bing, the trap, the shoe watever u call that shit, it wasnt that niggas out here "just woke up and decided 2 be a gangbanger"... and niggaz did branch that shit off over here fool, like red said, shit hit the prisons out here on the eastcoast (jersey, n philly 2) and just like anywhere else, niggas got out of jail n spread the message...n that was back in 93', thats 14 years ago, most of them cats r already comin out, thats why u see more blood shit now than u did in 2001, more of these cats r comin home n spreadin that shit...jus like the ese's in LA, just how they brought that racist jail mentality 2 the streets, thats wuts happenin out here with this blood shit....act like u kno...[/quote]

i wasnt directin that comment at you , i was talking in general , but you took offense so you must be an online banger i left this site months ago and your still on here defending fake bloods and crips when they dont defend hispanics , and for the record spic ...i know blacko macko and dizzy and hatchett and s.i.) ...you fukin wannbee , i know how this fake blood sh-t started in nyc , you talking from yo ass worrying about black street niggas buissness , there was no spanish around bloods when this started in 93 'bloods was going to war with hispanics when this popped off , now mr. latino bxx militia wants to preach to a black street nigga about my peoples bizness and how they started you a true clown a nicca groupie - GO FIND A LATINO FORUM , AND WORRY ABOUT LATIN KINGS AND NETAS AND DOMINICAN GANGS , ETC. Damnnn why so many other mutha fuchas worry about our bizness , there like pubic hair , ridin black nutz. and whats wrong with being pro - black ??? it keep wannnabees and culture stealers like you at bay . if you were pro latino , you wouldnt be worrying about us.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 6th, 2007, 1:49 am

when i diss newyork bloods im saying that because , UBN in newyork is fake , its not connected to the real true UBN from the westcoast penn. OG mack was a fake . they respect why he started the movement to war agianst the hispanic/latinos in the penn , but he did not go and get connected to the true damus from the west so he can teach the real UBN DAMU knowledge. instead him and others pushed a fake version of bloods and made up B.S. codes , constituion , oaths ....and a fake acronym for the letters of bloods . wich had dudes laughing and pissed of out west . calling newyork gang groupies with imaginary OG'S , nobody ever came out publicy claimng they put a set in NYC. except myspace/online bangers who said they spoke to someone from out west , and they said it was cool to claim the set from over the internet , wich problay was a little 16 year old baby gangster or tiny gangster who got dumb ass niccas in newyork callin them OG'S .......lololol ahahah , or some little nicca who aint from the set but live in the hood , teachin them cali slang and etc. , and newyork niccas calling they selves OGs in there teens and early 20's .....and sending these stupid niccas out to do dumb shyt and fuck they life up , talking about i put in work. and dont know what real gangbangin life is , and how fucced up and foul the LAPD AND SHERIFFF DEPT. is , newyork got tough niccas but it aint that many left , the rest is dead or locked. newyork today is not the original newyork that made nosie , these corny dudes is living off the OLD reputation of newyork. a lot of the real dudes moved south. newyork is becoming mostly white and hispanic check the next 5 years. only a true street nicca who was from the 80's until now can tell you how , its not poppin like that in NYC just certain places. just read the newspaper ........WE GOT MUSLIM TERRORIST THAT IN NEWYORK THATS THE REAL BANGERS WHO MAKE THE PAPER.....LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 6th, 2007, 2:04 am

AND THERE ARE SOME CALI CONNECTED SETS IN NEWYORK THAT TRAVEL BACK AND FOURTH , BUT VERY FEW , AND THEY DONT RIDE NO GOT DAMN 5 POINTS ....THATS CHI - TOWN , .....T.RODGERS SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED THAT TO THESE CORNY DUDES WHEN HE GAVE THAT SPEECH IN BROOKLYN . BUT HE GOT HIS OWN AGENDA. AND HE IS NOT THE LEAD OG FOR BLOODS IN CALI , HE ONLY SPEAKS FOR HIMSELF , HIS TEAM JOINED BLOODS LATER DO THE HISTORY , HES A CHICAGO DUDE WHO CAME TO CALI. THERE ARE LIKE 40 DIFF TRIPLE OG'S BLOODS IN CALI , WHO FORMED THE BLOOD UNION AMONGST THE BROTHERS BEFORE T. RODGERS DECIDED TO JOIN THE BLOOD MOVEMENT IN THE 70'S , GO TO CALI AND LEARN IF YOU CLAIMN WESTCOAST BANGLIFE IN NY. OR DO A THOUROGH RESEARCH.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 6th, 2007, 2:08 am

THERE IS NO BLOOD NATION OR CRIP NATION .....THEY BANG ON ANYBODY NOW BECAUSE OF THE DRUG GAMEAND LOST LOVED ONES , THEY ONLY REPP THEY HOOD , THEY ONLY UNITE IN THE PENN TO WAR AGAINST LATINOS AND WHITES....THATS WHEN ITS ALL BLACK LOVE .

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 6th, 2007, 2:19 am

WHEN YOUR IN THE PENN OUT WEST AND MID WEST BLOODS AND CRIPS AND OTHER BLACK GANGS TEACH YOU ABOUT BEING BLACK AND COMING FROM AFRICA , THERE PRO - BLACK . SO WHEN THEY GET RELEASED FROM PRISON , THEY KEEP THAT BLACK LOVE MENTALITY WITH THEM , LIKE OTHER RACES DO WITH THERE OWN . BUT THE BROTHERS ARE PUSHING THE SETS BACK TO THERE ORIGINAL FORM OF BLACK ORGANIZATIONS THEY DONT GIVE A FUCH ABOUT POP CULTURE AND MUSIC INFLUENCE , MOVIES AND SHYT OR KIDS INFATUAION WITH BLACK GANGS ....THERE JUST PLAYING WITH THE COLORS , THEY DONT KNOW THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 6th, 2007, 3:34 am

NICKELS wrote:when i diss newyork bloods im saying that because , UBN in newyork is fake , its not connected to the real true UBN from the westcoast penn. OG mack was a fake . they respect why he started the movement to war agianst the hispanic/latinos in the penn , but he did not go and get connected to the true damus from the west so he can teach the real UBN DAMU knowledge. instead him and others pushed a fake version of bloods and made up B.S. codes , constituion , oaths ....and a fake acronym for the letters of bloods . wich had dudes laughing and pissed of out west . calling newyork gang groupies with imaginary OG'S , nobody ever came out publicy claimng they put a set in NYC. except myspace/online bangers who said they spoke to someone from out west , and they said it was cool to claim the set from over the internet , wich problay was a little 16 year old baby gangster or tiny gangster who got dumb ass niccas in newyork callin them OG'S .......lololol ahahah , or some little nicca who aint from the set but live in the hood , teachin them cali slang and etc. , and newyork niccas calling they selves OGs in there teens and early 20's .....and sending these stupid niccas out to do dumb shyt and fu-- they life up , talking about i put in work. and dont know what real gangbangin life is , and how fucced up and foul the LAPD AND SHERIFFF DEPT. is , newyork got tough niccas but it aint that many left , the rest is dead or locked. newyork today is not the original newyork that made nosie , these corny dudes is living off the OLD reputation of newyork. a lot of the real dudes moved south. newyork is becoming mostly white and hispanic check the next 5 years. only a true street nicca who was from the 80's until now can tell you how , its not poppin like that in NYC just certain places. just read the newspaper ........WE GOT MUSLIM TERRORIST THAT IN NEWYORK THATS THE REAL BANGERS WHO MAKE THE PAPER.....LOL
The stuff u sayin i agree on but u say shit like that in NY ur gonna get ur shit pushed and no disrespect cuz u not the only one out in this forum sayin the UBN is fake alot of people say that. But u guys dont understand is that the bloods run NY now and they dont give a fuck about wat people say about them. So thats it and the bloods in NY have real or fakes so thats it. Stop hatin on them, let them do their thing and u guys do ur thing.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 6th, 2007, 6:54 am

im new here to this comment page but im from newyork and im a DAMU i was put on in california , when i left newyork i was affiliated with nothing i was a stick up kid back in the days and loved razors. i ran with certain crews even some valentine and 183 bloods , but never claimed them. i went to visit some relatives out west and hung with some homies and eventually i became damu , but i was groomed by some older OGs not to carry the negative back with me to newyork i travel to california twice a year bloods here in newyork are like interns to a job. they dont understand the mentality and ideology of what it is to be a blood they just go by what they see or here , they only know the negative side too it and they got beefs with crips for no reason just because there the opposition rival. that beef is a 40 year old personal out west. newyork is emulating in south central , watts , compton , inglewood they are born or grow up into bangin , in newyork they choose to go and act like there bangin , the prison system you dont have a choice but on newyork streets you got a choice and way more oppurtunity to get a good life and make money , newyork is a hustle town with drug cliques using westcoast gang names. this is not a gang state like chicago or california , last real gangs were in the 70's and in the 80's was robbery crews that did a little street bangin. but actuall gangbangin with homies gettin dropped every other week , turn on the news and see dudes shootin it out with popo , killin whole families , and torturing there enemies , drive bys and knoodle knockin, homies going away for life after 3 strikes. not here !? not in newyork. we hustle here we kill over money. i can only speak on a black point of view of newyorker as a blood made in california , I have a direkt bloodline back west , i dont have a hand me down story from a questionable G claimn blood or crip trying to push counterfeit / non authorized sets , i was told this is not a westcoast or eastcoast thing this is a Black unity thing , tribal , i was groomed by double and triple OGs and got some homies thats crip. when im in cali i live by they rules , when im home in newyork i keep it newyork straight 100. i let it be known im blood , but the outrageous handshakes and the obsession with the bandanas is funny , way to retro old school. that gang injunction laws out west is noooooooooooo joke homies. thats on B'ssss

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 6th, 2007, 6:58 am

El dorado red didn't even explain stuff cause the only two things that he said was how he got put down and the stuff got spill onto the streets that was it,and beside it isn't the niggaz fault in UBN on how they started blame that stuff on that fake azz nigga so called o.g mack.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 9:13 am

Redrag52 wrote:im new here to this comment page but im from newyork and im a DAMU i was put on in california , when i left newyork i was affiliated with nothing i was a stick up kid back in the days and loved razors. i ran with certain crews even some valentine and 183 bloods , but never claimed them. i went to visit some relatives out west and hung with some homies and eventually i became damu , but i was groomed by some older OGs not to carry the negative back with me to newyork i travel to california twice a year bloods here in newyork are like interns to a job. they dont understand the mentality and ideology of what it is to be a blood they just go by what they see or here , they only know the negative side too it and they got beefs with crips for no reason just because there the opposition rival. that beef is a 40 year old personal out west. newyork is emulating in south central , watts , compton , inglewood they are born or grow up into bangin , in newyork they choose to go and act like there bangin , the prison system you dont have a choice but on newyork streets you got a choice and way more oppurtunity to get a good life and make money , newyork is a hustle town with drug cliques using westcoast gang names. this is not a gang state like chicago or california , last real gangs were in the 70's and in the 80's was robbery crews that did a little street bangin. but actuall gangbangin with homies gettin dropped every other week , turn on the news and see dudes shootin it out with popo , killin whole families , and torturing there enemies , drive bys and knoodle knockin, homies going away for life after 3 strikes. not here !? not in newyork. we hustle here we kill over money. i can only speak on a black point of view of newyorker as a blood made in california , I have a direkt bloodline back west , i dont have a hand me down story from a questionable G claimn blood or crip trying to push counterfeit / non authorized sets , i was told this is not a westcoast or eastcoast thing this is a Black unity thing , tribal , i was groomed by double and triple OGs and got some homies thats crip. when im in cali i live by they rules , when im home in newyork i keep it newyork straight 100. i let it be known im blood , but the outrageous handshakes and the obsession with the bandanas is funny , way to retro old school. that gang injunction laws out west is noooooooooooo joke homies. thats on B'ssss

U sound like u way more ahead of the game then NY bred damus and locs...Ay Cuuuuuhh Where u from?

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » June 6th, 2007, 10:47 am

i wasnt directin that comment at you , i was talking in general , but you took offense so you must be an online banger

i aint take offense homie, n dont be callin me no online banger, u must have me confused with urself homeboy...
i left this site months ago and your still on here defending fake bloods and crips

i aint defendin no bloods n crips fool, im defendin my city n its reputation, u stupid mothafucka

when they dont defend hispanics , and for the record spic
dont even disrespect me like that, i understand we on the net n all that, but if u wanna take it 2 that route, u say u from new york n u be down here, we could do this shit however u want homie, dont ever disrespect my race like that, thats the second time u came at me sidways on that racial shit, n im sayin if u want ill take it wherever u want nigga ILL SEE U WHENEVER, WHEREVER U WANT, I PUT THAT ON MY PROUD LATINO MOTHER ILL COME SEE U.....

...i know blacko macko and dizzy and hatchett and s.i.) ...you #%@& wannbee , i know how this fake blood sh-t started in nyc , you talking from yo ass worrying about black street niggas buissness

i aint talkin out my ass, u are u fake chuck d in the face ass nigga, unlike u, i actually BE IN the HOOD, with REAL NY BLOOD HOMIES, on my money shit....n dont even come at me like that, i was born n raised here, n im probably as black as u, ignorant crackhead nigga... stop suckin glass dicks....
now mr. latino bxx militia wants to preach to a black street nigga about my peoples bizness and how they started you a true clown a nicca groupie

i dont gotta be black 2 kno wuts poppin in the hood, n i got black people that would ride 4 me before they even look at u, both latino and black niggas that would beat the fu*k out u for talkin all that ignorent shit....
- GO FIND A LATINO FORUM , AND WORRY ABOUT LATIN KINGS AND NETAS AND DOMINICAN GANGS , ETC

no, wut u need 2 do is go find a rehab center 4 all them glass dicks u suckin...
ur a bad look 2 black people, u obviously got ur big empty head in ur ignorent ass, this is a latino forum just as much as it is a black forum....AND WUT DOES RACE HAVE 2 DO with A FU*KIN FORUM??? u dumb bastard...

Damnnn why so many other mutha fuchas worry about our bizness , there like pubic hair , ridin black nutz.

either u dont kno how 2 read, or that crack n all them fiend dicks that go in ur ass got u fu*ked up :lol: as i said, im talkin about the newyork gang shit AS A WHOLE, and for the record, there aint only black bloods n crips in ny, u got latinos just as hard that will smack the doo gro out ur fu*kin hair for callin somebody a "spic"....
it keep wannnabees and culture stealers like you at bay .
i represent ur culture alot better than u do... AND THIS IS MY CULTURE JUST AS MUCH AS IT IS URS, i was born n raised into this shit, i GUARENTEE i know way more about hip hop than u, so dont even take it there...ur makin urself n ur ppl look real ignorent for callin another man a spic....talkin bout ur pro-black??? usin racial slurs??? fu*k outta here, ur probably a crackhead skool janitor that aint get no pussy 4 years, so u get online talkin all this nonsense...
if you were pro latino , you wouldnt be worrying about us.
who's "US"???? aint nobody worried about ur homosexual crackhead life... u want some free hard??? is that wut it is?? PM me, ill probably give u a free O :lol:

bringin that racist shit back over here, when blue eyed, invincible, and none for you, along with ur gay self left, this racist shit died out in these forums, u need 2 check urself before u could even begin 2 complain about racism in america....n stop suckin cali's dick, u gay fiend...

back 2 the blood topic...

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 6th, 2007, 11:58 am

aye redrags you dont have a choice to join blood when you locked up is false ...lolol alotta niggahs say that line because they pu**y fam, its quite a few dudes who dont get publicity who had to serve long bids who went in held it down on they own 2 & came out like how they went in=claiming nothing....alotta dudes go in & join blood because they cant hold it down on they own 2 so they feel if they get down with bloods behind the walls they wont get attacked by bloods behind the walls

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 6th, 2007, 12:03 pm

[quote="Richboy17"][quote="NICKELS"]when i diss newyork bloods im saying that because , UBN in newyork is fake , its not connected to the real true UBN from the westcoast penn. OG mack was a fake . they respect why he started the movement to war agianst the hispanic/latinos in the penn , but he did not go and get connected to the true damus from the west so he can teach the real UBN DAMU knowledge. instead him and others pushed a fake version of bloods and made up B.S. codes , constituion , oaths ....and a fake acronym for the letters of bloods . wich had dudes laughing and pissed of out west . calling newyork gang groupies with imaginary OG'S , nobody ever came out publicy claimng they put a set in NYC. except myspace/online bangers who said they spoke to someone from out west , and they said it was cool to claim the set from over the internet , wich problay was a little 16 year old baby gangster or tiny gangster who got dumb ass niccas in newyork callin them OG'S .......lololol ahahah , or some little nicca who aint from the set but live in the hood , teachin them cali slang and etc. , and newyork niccas calling they selves OGs in there teens and early 20's .....and sending these stupid niccas out to do dumb shyt and fu-- they life up , talking about i put in work. and dont know what real gangbangin life is , and how fucced up and foul the LAPD AND SHERIFFF DEPT. is , newyork got tough niccas but it aint that many left , the rest is dead or locked. newyork today is not the original newyork that made nosie , these corny dudes is living off the OLD reputation of newyork. a lot of the real dudes moved south. newyork is becoming mostly white and hispanic check the next 5 years. only a true street nicca who was from the 80's until now can tell you how , its not poppin like that in NYC just certain places. just read the newspaper ........WE GOT MUSLIM TERRORIST THAT IN NEWYORK THATS THE REAL BANGERS WHO MAKE THE PAPER.....LOL[/quote]

The stuff u sayin i agree on but u say shit like that in NY ur gonna get ur shit pushed and no disrespect because u not the only one out in this forum sayin the UBN is fake alot of people say that. But u guys dont understand is that the bloods run NY now and they dont give a fu-- about wat people say about them. So thats it and the bloods in NY have real or fakes so thats it. Stop hatin on them, let them do their thing and u guys do ur thing.[/quote]

the dude nickels claims ny richboy

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 6th, 2007, 3:17 pm

Shox112 wrote:
Redrag52 wrote:im new here to this comment page but im from newyork and im a DAMU i was put on in california , when i left newyork i was affiliated with nothing i was a stick up kid back in the days and loved razors. i ran with certain crews even some valentine and 183 bloods , but never claimed them. i went to visit some relatives out west and hung with some homies and eventually i became damu , but i was groomed by some older OGs not to carry the negative back with me to newyork i travel to california twice a year bloods here in newyork are like interns to a job. they dont understand the mentality and ideology of what it is to be a blood they just go by what they see or here , they only know the negative side too it and they got beefs with crips for no reason just because there the opposition rival. that beef is a 40 year old personal out west. newyork is emulating in south central , watts , compton , inglewood they are born or grow up into bangin , in newyork they choose to go and act like there bangin , the prison system you dont have a choice but on newyork streets you got a choice and way more oppurtunity to get a good life and make money , newyork is a hustle town with drug cliques using westcoast gang names. this is not a gang state like chicago or california , last real gangs were in the 70's and in the 80's was robbery crews that did a little street bangin. but actuall gangbangin with homies gettin dropped every other week , turn on the news and see dudes shootin it out with popo , killin whole families , and torturing there enemies , drive bys and knoodle knockin, homies going away for life after 3 strikes. not here !? not in newyork. we hustle here we kill over money. i can only speak on a black point of view of newyorker as a blood made in california , I have a direkt bloodline back west , i dont have a hand me down story from a questionable G claimn blood or crip trying to push counterfeit / non authorized sets , i was told this is not a westcoast or eastcoast thing this is a Black unity thing , tribal , i was groomed by double and triple OGs and got some homies thats crip. when im in cali i live by they rules , when im home in newyork i keep it newyork straight 100. i let it be known im blood , but the outrageous handshakes and the obsession with the bandanas is funny , way to retro old school. that gang injunction laws out west is noooooooooooo joke homies. thats on B'ssss

U sound like u way more ahead of the game then NY bred damus and locs...Ay Cuuuuuhh Where u from?
blood im from newyork , my relatives is from the pueblos 52 & 54th out in south central LA.....where you stay at ?

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 6th, 2007, 3:20 pm

Qdawg wrote:aye redrags you dont have a choice to join blood when you locked up is false ...lolol alotta niggahs say that line because they pu**y fam, its quite a few dudes who dont get publicity who had to serve long bids who went in held it down on they own 2 & came out like how they went in=claiming nothing....alotta dudes go in & join blood because they cant hold it down on they own 2 so they feel if they get down with bloods behind the walls they wont get attacked by bloods behind the walls
very true i agree with you , on the streets where they just join by choice