El Dorado Red Explaining the Ny Blood Situation.

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 20th, 2007, 12:24 am

WHAT HAPPEN WHEN THE FAKES TATOO THERE BODY UP WITH CRIP AND BLOOD TATS , HOW STUPID THEY FEEL ?? NOW THEY HAVE TO GO HARD AND JUSTIFY THERE EXISTENCE AS A BANGER

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 4:18 pm

HERE IS HIS QUOTE

i
NICKELS wrote:
NICKELS wrote:YO ITS THIS DUDE ON HERE WHO USE TO POST " STATE RAISED 2000 " HES IN THE - GANGS & INFORMATION - WHITES OTHER PLACES , SECTION , GO READ HIS POSTS HE BEEN RAISED AROUND GANGS FROM STREET TO THE PENN......LATINO DUDE , HE TALKS ABOUT WHITES AND LATINS CLAIMING BLACK GANGS
nvincibable, from what i've seen in there a white crip or blood is looked down very much so by ALMOST all whites, the raza looks down on a chicano crip much worse. i've seen shit jump off in the yard AND in the cell block where the white crips got rushed and beat down by the other woods. i've seen that on more than one occasion. i've also seen the raza deal with their issue and it wasnt too pretty. i guess it would be a hard choice for a white crip or blood to go with his hood or go against his own race. i've also seen some hispanic's who be claiming crip or blood on the streets but when they get to the pen they try to play it off like they straight surenos and when they got their covers pulled they were dealt with and went to Protective Custody with alot of holes in them. its a different life in there, there are definately lines you dont cross.
in there its a small society and more often than not you gonna run into someone you did out here on the streets. and you can LOSE YOUR LIFE so damm easy. if you fu-- somebody out here and you see him in one of the 30-something pens in cali then you better be man enough to handle your biz, theres 4 ways you can go about it.
1) get em up with your rival
2) dont do shit and become a hoe and take your ass whuppin
3) if you labeled a weak ass hoe then start droppin your drawls and sellin that ass to pay off your enemie so they dont put holes in your ass
4) take your ass to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY!
if that ever happens then your career as a gangsta is over cause that jacket will follow you for the rest of your days.
some of these lil youngsters who be coming up in here DONT HAVE A CLUE OF WHATS IN STORE FOR THEM ONCE THEY GET TO A HARDCORE PEN... some of them may laugh at this post but thats cool too cause i'm telling the real.let them just keep ridin and work there way up there and then they can enjoy the madness in there too.
anyways...peace...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 4:19 pm

NICKELS wrote:HERE ARE SOME MORE POSTS THAT ARE REALITY BASED ........NOT VIRTUALL REALITY INTERNET BLACK GANG GROUPIES

Again, what? Huh? Again Im a Joe Average Wood. Whites riding with blacks get dealt with. In cali, when you get outta the county, whites and southern mexicans for the most part have a working relationship. But that blows up too. The reason Chicanos are so strong is numbers. And ruthlessness when it gets down to it. Whites are the minority not only in the joint but in the state. As matter of fact, whites are the minority in the whole world and have always been. But most people still cannot confess the truth. AGain here is reality 101 at least here in California.
1. If you are white and some black set is letting you ride with them, your probebly buying all the 40's and rollin in your car.
2. You will almost for sure be the one who takes the fall for anything dirty.
3. Basically, your the punk.
I dont mean to disrespect forum rules. But I have lived in the urban jungle all my life here in Culver City, and I have seen it first hand.
White boys need to keep to their own and respect their own first, just as blacks and browns and asians do. Get caught playing black gangster in any institution here and your a dead man. No chance of ever shaking that jacket.

Tatta
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:20 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree 100% with AcmeWhiteBread. I have seen a few white dudes hang with black gangs and they fit the bill Acme described to a tee.
The reality is indeed that you can be white and run with another race on these streets but behind those walls is a whole different game. No race car is going to stick their neck out for someone not of their own time and time again simply because that person wants to be down...dead weight gets pushed out the car real quick like and if you don't match then you are the first to go.
I have been in the pen and seen first hand white-boys claimin crip or blood be sacraficed on the yard. I have seen the shit in the street too.
I know that there are some white boys with heart running around in LA but they wont be there for long...expendable in the eyes of black gangs. I don't know the point of view from any other side.
I am not naiive nor ignorant and I know that for every hardcore black dude there is an equally hard whiteboy or mexican...that is a given. However, there is a time and a place for integration...gang bangin aint one of them.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:33 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree with both what AcmeWhiteBread and tatta say. just cause these white boys THINK there homies and in the car DOES NOT make them that. i have also seen what tatta has seen happen to them. when they running with them there being told "homie" this and "homie" that and they get pumped up thinkin they one of the fellas UNTIL a situation comes up and a decision has to be made concerning them. ha ha, guess who gets left holdin the bag...and you right acme about most of the time its the white boy being played for his car, alcohol/drugs, or whatever. most of them whiteboys tryin to fit in feel they have to "buy" in or feel that they have to offer something just to be accepted. its a damm shame but thats the way it is and has always been as far as i can remember. although there may be exceptions, there are VERY FEW
exceptions to the rule...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 4:24 pm

look here 909, if you havent already learned then you WILL learn that there are killas in ALL RACES. there be white boy killers too. just cause they white DONT mean they cowards. alot of it has to do with the inviornment they grew up in, what was drummed into their head by the peeps/homies they chill with and what certain situation comes up. some, BUT NOT ALL, white boys who be kicking it with chicans or blacks feel a little more pressure to "fit in" and they take it one step further to prove themselves AND WILL PEEL YOUR CAP to show they one of the fellas.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 4:40 pm

NIGGAZ IM CLAIMIN MY OWN RACE BLACK GANGS ........CRIPS AND BLOODS , BLACK P STONES , WHATEVER ...FUCH YOU BLACK GANG GROUPIES I AINT PROTECTIN YAW.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 22nd, 2007, 11:36 am

yeah thats cali hood politics , i feel you nick

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 30th, 2007, 4:18 pm

Redrag52 wrote:
Hell wrote:Itsn't This The Truth About Mack?:

O.G. MACK WAS IN RIKERS ISLAND WHERE HE MET SOME BLACK P STONES FROM CHI-TOWN. AND HE TALKED 2 THE BLACK-P STONES AND THEY SHARED SOME HISTORY ABOUT THE PEOPLES NATION AND THE 5 AND ALL OF THAT. THEN O.G. MACK WANTED 2 BECOME A BLACK P STONE . BUT THEY WOULDNT LET O.G. MACK JOIN BECAUSE OF HIS LACK OF CONNECTIONS ON THE OUTSIDE AND HIS MIND REALLY WASNT FOCUSED ON THE 5 POINTS OF LIFE AND THE WAYS OF THE BLACK P. STONE AND PEOPLES NATION. SO MACK READ A BOOK ABOUT L.A. GANGS. AND IN THE BOOK HE READ ABOUT THE UBN THAT EXISTED IN A L.A. PRISON WHICH HELD BLACK GANGS TOGETHER IN PRISON. AND THEN MACK PUT ALL THE INFORMATION THAT HE RECIEVED FROM THE BLACK P STONES AND THE INFORMATION HE READ ABOUT THE L.A. GANGS AND HE PUT IT IN A BOOK THAT HE CALLED THE BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE AND HE MADE SOME UP SOME CODES AND PRAYERS AND QUESTIONS AND EVERYTHING ELSE. AND HE STARTED THE UBN IN RIKERS ISLAND ALONG SIDE DEADEYE. AND THATS HOW IT ALL BEGAN. HE DIDNT ACTAULLY GO 2 L.A. BUT HE READ THE L.A. GANGS BOOK AND THATS HOW HE KNEW ABOUT THE SWANS AND OTHER GANGS AND ALSO HE THOUGHT THE 5 WAS FOR BLOODS AFTER HE TALKED 2 THE BLACK P STONES AND THATS HOW HE KNEW ABOUT T.RODGERS AND THE OTHERS . THATS WHY EVERYTHING IS SO MIXED UP AND HOMIES OUT HERE BANGIN INCORRECT. BUT IF YOU STILL BANGIN GKB , NTG , SMM AND VB JUST BE ON POINT
everything you said is what was explained to me , except the black p stone part , the blood he bump into , nobody knows where they was from , some say it was a homie from miller gangsta bloods , some say it was a treet top piru , but who ever it was they spoke to much with him and they did not except him or put him on the set. it could have been a dude from chicago claimin blood , at one time nyc bloods was yelling woooowoooo instead of soooo wooop , LOL
tru indeed, but at one point west coast bloods was screaming wooop wooop too. if u dont remember, b-braze was dissing dj pooh, klaiming that woop woop was a blood thing afre dj pooh made a song screaming woop woop.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 30th, 2007, 10:46 pm

THATS DEBATABLE , CAUSE CRIPS EVEN YELL OOOOO WOOOOOO AT TIMES WICH IS ALL TO CLOSE BUT THEY BOTH SAY THEY WERE USING THE CALL FIRST BUT ITS CALIFORNIA STUFF NOT NEWYORK , ONCE AGAIN A NEWYORK DUDE QUOTING CALIFORNIA HOOD POLITICS ACROSS THE CONTINENT IN ANOTHER STATE , ....NOT A DISS TO YOU ZIP3ACE , DONT TAKE OFFENSE , BUT NEWYORK REALY SHOULD GET OFF CALI BALLZ , AND CREATE THEY OWN THING IF CALIFORNIA IS NOT PUBLICLY ACCEPTING NEWYORK AS PART OF THERE GANG SCENE.....LIKE THAT DUDE FROM GANGBANGIN FO LIFE 2 ) THE CRIP FROM COMPTON SAID " THEY HAVE A HOOD IN WASHINGTON UP BY SEATTLE " HES PUTTIN OUT THERE ON RECORD , THE ONLY THING IVE BEEN HEARING IS CALIFORNIA DISSING NEWYORK , THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME....NEWYORK HAS TO GET ITS ORIGINALITY BACK , STAND UP !

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 30th, 2007, 10:51 pm

BUT TO TELL THE TRUTH , I MAY WATCH A DVD HEAR AND THERE ABOUT CALI , BUT IM NOT STUDYING THERE MUSIC ABOUT THERE LIFE STYLE......NO DISS TO THEM EITHER ,

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 3:14 pm

:oops: NYC

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 4th, 2007, 6:12 pm

nah homie you bugging alot of heads are resting, obviously not as many in la but there are lives that was lost, but its odd cuz alot of b and c sets out here have cali origins not a few a lot and they have real ties, i mean im not here defending everyone i know my ties thats all i need to know.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 10:37 pm

IVE MET CALI NIGGAS IN NEWYORK AND DUDES THAT RUN BACK AND FOURTH TO CALI , AND ......IVE MET FAKES WITH SECOND HAND STORIES

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 10:50 pm

I CAN NAME ABOUT 5 GANGS IN NEWYORK WHO ARE ACTUALLY CONNECTED TO CALI ONLY.......AND I MEAN WENT TO CALIFORNIA AND GOT PUT ON OR CALI NIGGA CAME HERE . THAT ARE KNOWN OR VOUCHED FOR...........THE REST JUST GOT STORIES

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 11:52 pm

Fakers Magazine: "Yo, we're here with a real live NY gang banger, reppin' his set hard on the streets of NYC. Tell us about yourself and where you from, home boy.

NY Banger: "I live on 130th Street in Harlem, but I reppin' them ni99as that's claimin' ETG in South Central LA!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Hmmmm, really? Like who?"

NY Banger: "Well, uh, I don't know none of them ni99as 'cause I ain't never been to Cali. But trust me, I bang ETG all day errr day, homie!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Oh okay, cool. Well tell me this, what's the boundaries of your hood?"

NY Banger: "Say what?"

Fakers Magazine: "You know, the set you claimin', what's the boundaries of y'all hood?"

NY Banger: "Uhhhh, I don't know. I just know none of enemies better not be on Florence and Normandie, 'cause we run that shit!!! But as far as the actual hood itself, I gotta get on line and ask Alonso. He'll know."

Fakers Magazine: "So if your hood is 3000 miles away, where do you bang?"

NY Banger: "On-line, dawg. I stay smashin' on ni99as mostly Streetgangs and any hip-hop sites. Plus, I be puttin' videos on YouTube, lettin' ni99as know what time it is. Any website, any time of day, homie. I puts in work!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Alright, alright. So who are some of your OG's?"

NY Banger: "Well in Monsta Kody's book, he said that the homies was him, Lil Monsta, Crazy D, Tray Ball, ummm... I can't think of no more right now 'cause I ain't read the book in a while. But I'll die for all them ni99as!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Word?"

NY Banger: "Hell yeah. I'm ready to kill anything that against ETG. Especially some Sixties. You know we hate them fools."

Fakers Magazine: "Really? Why?"

NY Banger: "How am I s'posed to know, because? I'm here in Harlem!!! I heard that it's some Sixties in the Bronx, though, and if I see them ni99as it's on."

Fakers Magazine: "Have you ever seen any of 'em?"

NY Banger: "Naw, but if I do, I'm on some Sixty killin' shit right now. You heard they shot Monsta, right?"

Fakers Magazine: "Yeah, but that was back in '81 wasn't it?"

NY Banger: "I know, but I can't have them fools thinkin' they can go around just smokin' my loved ones."

Fakers Magazine: "Okay, I feel you. By they way, how old are you?"

NY Banger: "19. Why?"

Fakers Magazine: "So let me get this right? You wanna kill some people you ain't never seen, for shooting somebody you ain't never met, in a place you ain't never been, before you was ever born???"

NY Banger: "That's the world I live in, homie. That's the world I live in. ETG 4 Life. Yea, yea!!!!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 11:53 pm

THE HOMIE CREATIVE MIND POSTED THIS ....FUNNY AS SHYT...... :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » July 5th, 2007, 3:48 pm

Some of them ny niggaz is losin their minds. One dude said cali was hatin on ny bangin cause they took it to another level and they bang harder than the west coast. I was in disbelief that a copycatter would diss his idols.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 5th, 2007, 5:03 pm

YEA ITS FAKES EVERYWHERE BUT LOT OF SETS ARE OFFICIAL ALOT ARENT SO THE ONES THAT ARENT SHOULD GET MASHED OUT, SOME ARE BUT ALOT SETS THATS NON LA ROOTS HAVE CRAZY NUMBERS EX G-STONE 823GC.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 6th, 2007, 8:41 am

Trav wrote:Some of them ny niggaz is losin their minds. One dude said cali was hatin on ny bangin cause they took it to another level and they bang harder than the west coast. I was in disbelief that a copycatter would diss his idols.
NEWYORK DONT BANG , ANY NIGGER FROM CALI HERE IN NYC WILL TELL YOU THAT , THE MOST I WOULD SAY WOULD BE THE PENN.........THAT WAS AN OBVIOUS BULL SHYT LIE , SOME FAKE BLOOD DUDE GOT KILLED RECENTLY IN QUEENS OVER A DRUG BEEF , BY A FAMILY OF REAL NIGGAS.........A BEEF OVER WORK,

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 6th, 2007, 8:46 am

THE FAKES ARE CHANGING UP , NOW THERE STARTING TO DROP THE NUMBERS , STARS THING NOW .......REAL CORNY , AND COPY MORE CLOSELY TO CALIFORNIA ......THE GANG SCENE IN NEWYORK IS PLAYED OUT ,

THEM DUDES IN CALI DONT KNOW ANY OF OF THESE DUDES ALLLLLLLLLL THE WAY OVER HERE IN NEWYORK CLAIMING THEM. BUT THEY GOT A NAME OF A DUDE IN CALI AND THEY PASS THAT STORY TO THE WHOLE FAKE SET , AND SAY THERE OFFICIAL.

IN CALI THEY STILL WILL GET THEY ASS SMASHED ON , FOR NAME DROPPIN. SOMEBODY THEY NEVER MET. ....LMAO

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 6th, 2007, 5:08 pm

NAH I WOULDNT SAY ALL OF THAT I CAN VOUCH FOR A FEW SETS THAT HAVE LA NETWORKS AND TIES, THE BANGING AINT LIKE IN NYC BUT HERE IS DEFINETLY ACTIVITY GOING ON NOW, NO WHERE IS THE SAME BUT NIGGAZ IS REAL, FAKE AND KILLERS EVERYWHERE.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 6th, 2007, 7:38 pm

NICKELS wrote:THATS DEBATABLE , CAUSE CRIPS EVEN YELL OOOOO WOOOOOO AT TIMES WICH IS ALL TO CLOSE BUT THEY BOTH SAY THEY WERE USING THE CALL FIRST BUT ITS CALIFORNIA STUFF NOT NEWYORK , ONCE AGAIN A NEWYORK DUDE QUOTING CALIFORNIA HOOD POLITICS ACROSS THE CONTINENT IN ANOTHER STATE , ....NOT A DISS TO YOU ZIP3ACE , DONT TAKE OFFENSE , BUT NEWYORK REALY SHOULD GET OFF CALI BALLZ , AND CREATE THEY OWN THING IF CALIFORNIA IS NOT PUBLICLY ACCEPTING NEWYORK AS PART OF THERE GANG SCENE.....LIKE THAT DUDE FROM GANGBANGIN FO LIFE 2 ) THE CRIP FROM COMPTON SAID " THEY HAVE A HOOD IN WASHINGTON UP BY SEATTLE " HES PUTTIN OUT THERE ON RECORD , THE ONLY THING IVE BEEN HEARING IS CALIFORNIA DISSING NEWYORK , THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME....NEWYORK HAS TO GET ITS ORIGINALITY BACK , STAND UP !
tru indeed... but it also depends on who you speak to. some kali ni99az give it up to ny. some dont. there's no consensus on it. its an individual thing or hood to hood. i dont really care what a kali ni99a think kuz most never been out here. the ones that have dont disrespect.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 6th, 2007, 7:42 pm

the blood shit aint what it used to be. shit is type wack now.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 7th, 2007, 1:28 pm

MY NIGGAZ FROM CALI IGNORE NEWYORK DUDES CLAIMIN BLOODS , HE SAID THERE JUST FANS , IF THEY , HUNG OUT IN CALI AND WAS PUT ON AD ACCEPTED THATS ONE THING.......BUT NEWYORK , IS NOT LIKE CALI DIFF WAY OF STREET POLITICS .......SO ITS TO EASY TO CLAIM IN NEWYORK , THATS WHY ITS SO MANY FAKES , I BELIEVE IN THAT IDEA ....BONE IS PUSHING CLOSING THE BOOKS ON DUDES BECOMING BLOODS AND CRIP IN CALI.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 7th, 2007, 2:45 pm

[quote="zip3ace"]the blood shit aint what it used to be. shit is type wack now.[/quote]

sounds like a brother that's tired & growing outta that shit

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 7th, 2007, 3:24 pm

How is a way of life gonna get wack? Thats exactly why Ny ain't accepted. You don't pick it up for a couple of years and then put it down. Thats what happens when you try to be something your not,you get bored with it and then switch to something else.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 7th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Trav wrote:How is a way of life gonna get wack? Thats exactly why Ny ain't accepted. You don't pick it up for a couple of years and then put it down. Thats what happens when you try to be something your not,you get bored with it and then switch to something else.
EXACTLY ......IN SOUTH CALIFORNIA , THAT SHYT IS ALL AROUND YOU AT TIMES

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 7th, 2007, 5:49 pm

Yo Trav, I don't think Zip is gonna switch to anything. It is what it is. After a while, shit just becomes whacc. What more is there to do as far as this gang shit? As you get older you might have a kid or pay more attention to your money, everything else really becomes secondary. Your homies drift away and take care of their business and you will do the same. Face and Accept it, that Blood and Crip shit is here. But it's just the young dudes flaggin all heavy and doin the bangin. Older Cats is about their paper. I'm sure you got homies out in LA that are just about their pesos. Let's C real aint no Crip gon put food on my plate. So I moves for dolo. I agree with Zip, this shit ain't nothin like it use to C.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 7th, 2007, 6:14 pm

[quote="BlueCadillaC167"]Yo Trav, I don't think Zip is gonna switch to anything. It is what it is. After a while, shit just becomes whacc. What more is there to do as far as this gang shit? As you get older you might have a kid or pay more attention to your money, everything else really becomes secondary. Your homies drift away and take care of their business and you will do the same. Face and Accept it, that Blood and Crip shit is here. But it's just the young dudes flaggin all heavy and doin the bangin. Older Cats is about their paper. I'm sure you got homies out in LA that are just about their pesos. Let's C real aint no Crip gon put food on my plate. So I moves for dolo. I agree with Zip, this shit ain't nothin like it use to C.[/quote]

its serious when you have a 17-18 yr old like blue caddy see what time it is..like ive been saying time & time(& time again) that shit is a 2 to 3 summer fling in ny...after 3 summer's dudes go on to different things like they paper game ,explore life...trav should know what time it is a handful of the ny b's & c's flock to his town in connecticut to try to get that paper game right...it is what it is..where the oldschool gangs of ny was more of family like & to this day some of the older ny gang members(our mothers & father's ) still might kick it or stay in contact...dudes realize joining bloods/crips in ny does nothing for them(help them outta a poor struggle,etc) its all about what they can do for"blood & crip image inn y" (which leads to jail records,some death's & misery)...it's nothing wrong with repping your neighborhood(without the outside b.s) dudes seem to think it's a sin to be original

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 7th, 2007, 6:35 pm

Ayo Q, I just turned 21 on the 30th of June. But, yea man i hear i U. Shit had to change for me when my son was born. At the time I was 17.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 7th, 2007, 6:43 pm

my bad brother seen a old post of you saying you was 16 i didnt think you aged by much..but yeah man dude's be tryna make it out to the point where dudes gotta be ignorant & bang on each other 24/7....brothers have lifes outside of that gang shit

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 7th, 2007, 7:55 pm

Qdawg wrote:
BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Yo Trav, I don't think Zip is gonna switch to anything. It is what it is. After a while, shit just becomes whacc. What more is there to do as far as this gang shit? As you get older you might have a kid or pay more attention to your money, everything else really becomes secondary. Your homies drift away and take care of their business and you will do the same. Face and Accept it, that Blood and Crip shit is here. But it's just the young dudes flaggin all heavy and doin the bangin. Older Cats is about their paper. I'm sure you got homies out in LA that are just about their pesos. Let's C real aint no Crip gon put food on my plate. So I moves for dolo. I agree with Zip, this shit ain't nothin like it use to C.
its serious when you have a 17-18 yr old like blue caddy see what time it is..like ive been saying time & time(& time again) that shit is a 2 to 3 summer fling in ny...after 3 summer's dudes go on to different things like they paper game ,explore life...trav should know what time it is a handful of the ny b's & c's flock to his town in connecticut to try to get that paper game right...it is what it is..where the oldschool gangs of ny was more of family like & to this day some of the older ny gang members(our mothers & father's ) still might kick it or stay in contact...dudes realize joining bloods/crips in ny does nothing for them(help them outta a poor struggle,etc) its all about what they can do for"blood & crip image inn y" (which leads to jail records,some death's & misery)...it's nothing wrong with repping your neighborhood(without the outside b.s) dudes seem to think it's a sin to be original
I'm pretty sure a gang of niggaz in La bout they paper,but at the same time they don't start sayin this is whack. They may stop trippin on colors but i'm pretty sure if a nigga ask him where he from he gonna let him know where he's from. What is a ny nigga gonna do when his whole hood grows up out of bangin he just gonna claim the bronx or bk? Yea Ny niggaz run towns in Ct but at the same time the three majors Hartford,Bridgeport,New Haven remain the same well Bridgeport startin to pick that shit up too much,but the real street niggaz and hustlers is str8 bout they money and they little circle of niggaz they fuck with non B and C. It fucks me up cause growing up i've known Ny niggaz to say them niggaz stupid for killing over a color,them niggaz mad old school wearing jheri curls (Jim Jones),them ridin low lows and we ridin in Bm's,Lexus,and Benz. Ny was always where shit started first and to see dudes just str8 bite on something they use to laugh at.....i can't understand it. Cali niggaz is str8 clowin ny for biten,and ny is still tryin to be down with it. That ain't the Ny i knew growin up.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 7th, 2007, 9:08 pm

majority of the so called "pirus" in ny is mainly spanish head's....jim jones is nobody to have as the voice of new york hes a voice canditate for some dominicano's & ricans as far as im concerned...anybody letting that character dictate how ny ways are or how brothers get down is obvisouly on crack...but yeah trav like i was saying that shit is a 2-3 year thing..only dudes really tryna push that blood shit is dudes who did/doing serious bid's upstate to the point they around constant beef on the regular...the streets for the most part is lightwork.....majority of ny its hard to really be on that blood & crip shit unless you under the age of 19...to where you dont work,you have no responbilities,have no common sense...dudes for the most part over 20 is out of town ,working jobs,taking care of them & theres/& paying bills..dudes not worried about that