uncle murder - get money gangstas

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

uncle murder - get money gangstas

Unread post by Qdawg » June 7th, 2007, 4:49 pm

"people wanna know wus the uncle murder story? its all about revolvers,guts & glory...my life far from glitz & glamour,fu*k picking up a book i had to pick up a hammer...get money & send it to my niggahs in the slammer..be careful in the projects they putting up cameras, my niggahs on point they got the police scanners,they'll run up in ya crib & kill you in pajamas...if you wanna kill a niggah thats how you do it...them fake gangsta niggahs hitting kids when they shooting...hitting lil boys up & lil girls up & the niggah they really wanted aint get touched....nowadays niggahs ah snitch on they own blood scared to go to jail cause they scared of them bloods...you know them og's locked up dont respect that gang shxt,they tell them lil niggahs you dont know who you playing with...then pull out a icepick & bang em in the throat...i guess homeboy was the wrong one to approach..cause he not no blood he not no crip he just a gangsta that dont take no shxt...50 cent got shot up that made him a millionaire i shoot people up so that should make me a billionaire...listen here i aint fu*king around i shoot niggahs up in new york & get money outta town & not just in brooklyn but borough to borough i know niggahs & they'll tell you murda is thorough !

& these outta towners is quick to wipe ny off the map like we aint have true g's rappers? :lol: get the hell outta here

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 7th, 2007, 4:52 pm

will remain a classic line = "50 cent got shot up that made him a millionaire i shoot people up so that should make me a billionaire"

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » June 7th, 2007, 4:56 pm

Like Fif said "he say he shot 9 people but we can't find them,in his neighborhood they don't know the 9 people he shot" but he cool tho just another nigga tryin to make it out the hood can't hate on that.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 4:57 pm

i respect the shoota

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 7th, 2007, 5:01 pm

So you respect dem Mexicans killing little black kids too huh? There shooters. So you don't respect niggaz who get shot or having died in the streets? Every hood get a couple who fall victim to the bullet are they soft cause they got hit? I'm not really gettin what youre saying.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 7th, 2007, 5:05 pm

theres i video on youtube with 50 talkin bout uncle murder.
hes said something bout how murda says he killed 9 people but NOBODY knows who they are.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 7th, 2007, 5:05 pm

Trav wrote:Like Fif said "he say he shot 9 people but we can't find them,in his neighborhood they don't know the 9 people he shot" but he cool tho just another nigga tryin to make it out the hood can't hate on that.
my fault we was prolly typin at the same time

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 5:07 pm

Trav wrote:So you respect dem Mexicans killing little black kids too huh? There shooters. So you don't respect niggaz who get shot or having died in the streets? Every hood get a couple who fall victim to the bullet are they soft cause they got hit? I'm not really gettin what youre saying.
dont twist what im sayin, u know what I mean...DATS A QUOTE FROM JAY-Z YALL RESPECT WHO GOT SHOT I RESPECT the SHOOTER...

AND IM SAYIN IT IN the CONTEXT that FO' ALL DEM GANGSTAZ OUT THERE WHO BRAG ABOUT GETTIN SHOT OBVIOUSLY AINT BANGIN RIGHT...

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 7th, 2007, 5:10 pm

Shox112 wrote:
Trav wrote:So you respect dem Mexicans killing little black kids too huh? There shooters. So you don't respect niggaz who get shot or having died in the streets? Every hood get a couple who fall victim to the bullet are they soft cause they got hit? I'm not really gettin what youre saying.
dont twist what im sayin, u know what I mean...DATS A QUOTE FROM JAY-Z YALL RESPECT WHO GOT SHOT I RESPECT the SHOOTER...

AND IM SAYIN IT IN the CONTEXT that FO' ALL DEM GANGSTAZ OUT THERE WHO BRAG ABOUT GETTIN SHOT OBVIOUSLY AINT BANGIN RIGHT...
Yea ill never understand a nicca braggin on getting shot. A nicca got you, how you gonna brag on that. Esp in the lifestyle we live.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 5:12 pm

LcBwC wrote:
Shox112 wrote:

Yea ill never understand a nicca braggin on getting shot. A nicca got you, how you gonna brag on that. Esp in the lifestyle we live.
EXACTLY MY POINT..YA BOY TRIED TO TWIST IT, NOW the SHOOTERS OUT SHOOTIN' LIL GURLS AINT GANGSTAZ THEY PUNKS, THEY WORTH LESS THEN the HAIR UNDER MY NUTZ

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 5:14 pm

IF DATS the CASE NIGGAZ SHOULD START BRAGGIN ABOUT HOW THEY GOT THEY ASS BEAT, OR THEY GURL TOOK FROM 'EM, OR HOW THEY GOT JACCC'ED

AND ALL TYPES OF PUNK SH*T, MAYBE I SHOULD DO IT AND EARN A MILLION OR TWO

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 7th, 2007, 5:14 pm

who shot 50????

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 7th, 2007, 5:14 pm

thats the hardest uncle murda shit heard, but he still rap about the same shit all the time.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 5:17 pm

speakin of uncle murda its some sh*t about him in http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 7th, 2007, 5:19 pm

Shox112 wrote:

Now i know where you comin from. You left the comment open to shooters not gangstaz.But anyway gettin shot is a war wound on the streets you do enough on the stretz you gonna hit just like you hit someone. I respect real niggaz the shooter or the nigga gettin hit.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 7th, 2007, 5:32 pm

To be honest i never heard fif brag about gettin hit. He put it in some songs cause that was part of his life but in interviews all they do is ask him about so he answers it,i wouldn't call that braggin. If you gonna say he braggin then Pac was too. But like i said before that was apart of there lives so they wrote/write about it.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 6:21 pm

Trav wrote:To be honest i never heard fif brag about gettin hit. He put it in some songs cause that was part of his life but in interviews all they do is ask him about so he answers it,i wouldn't call that braggin. If you gonna say he braggin then Pac was too. But like i said before that was apart of there lives so they wrote/write about it.
TUPAC, GAME, AND FIDDY

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 7th, 2007, 6:24 pm

Young Deuce wrote:who shot 50????
fif himself says Hamo did it.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 6:45 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
fiddy cent snitchin' @$$.....Ay is that Thai on your Avatar, What do it mean???

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 7th, 2007, 7:06 pm

Shox112 wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
How is it snitchin when homo can't go down for it? Where i'm from snitchin means PUTTIN A NIGGA BEHIND BARS. He ain't put 1 nigga in jail but he snitchin?????? Thats a first for me. I'm just callin it like i see it.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 7:09 pm

Trav wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
How is it snitchin when homo can't go down for it? Where i'm from snitchin means PUTTIN A NIGGA BEHIND BARS. He ain't put 1 nigga in jail but he snitchin?????? Thats a first for me. I'm just callin it like i see it.
Quit takin' sh*t literally I was just sayin that,

Do u got some type of pro'lem with me cuzz anytime I say sumthin u get on the defensive or try to twist it like the shooter and the shot issue....it aint that serious...Im just talkin a lil sh*t about fiddy

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 7th, 2007, 7:14 pm

Shox112 wrote:
Trav wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Quit takin' sh*t literally I was just sayin that,

Do u got some type of pro'lem with me cuzz anytime I say sumthin u get on the defensive or try to twist it like the shooter and the shot issue....it aint that serious...Im just talkin a lil sh*t about fiddy
Nah dude just tryin to understand the way you see things. I'm not takin shit serious at all homie its just the way you readin what i'm typin dude. Theres no need to take anything literal over the net you could a white boy from Utah and i can be a chinese nigga from Japan so i don't take shit fo real over the net its just the way you take it.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 7th, 2007, 7:17 pm

Trav wrote:
Shox112 wrote:

Now i know where you comin from. You left the comment open to shooters not gangstaz.But anyway gettin shot is a war wound on the streets you do enough on the stretz you gonna hit just like you hit someone. I respect real niggaz the shooter or the nigga gettin hit.
I understand what your saying about showing your in the streets, but at the same time actions speak for themselves. I guess Ive always been the type of dude to not speak on ish. Getting shot isnt anything to glorify. I respect someone that takes that shot and lives another day...but I cant respect someone that takes that shot and uses it as braggin rights...to me if you in the streets and your any type of force you dont have to worry about making niccas believe it and respect you. Cu.z they will C it with their own eyes. Respect comes natural after that.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 7th, 2007, 7:27 pm

in the documentary bout "The Real 50cent"
they talk bout the rapper 50 and stuff he did and how The real 50 would of did it.
theres this one section when it talks bout 50 lyrics.

you know the line
"He got shot like i got shot but he aint fuckin breathin" from Many Men i think
that was talkin bout hamo

yall know how fif be like yeah the boi that hit me got hit to and all that.

in the Doc they say fif ppl didt kill hamo.
some other dudes hamo had beef with in brooklyn killed him.
fif just want that credit.

@Shox my avatar says Cambodia in the traditional Khmer script
i been on a strong fuck thai people thing since friday cuz this dude said we stole there land.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 7th, 2007, 7:29 pm

50 Cent The Original Documentary PROVES HE IS A SNITCH PT.1

50 Cent The Original Documentary PROVES HE IS A SNITCH PT.2

its in one of them.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 7th, 2007, 8:26 pm

uncle murder i question

if i got shot 9 times n lived id brag bout it all day

i got no respect fo niggaz who kill jst to kill or to look hard

only respect those real brothas who eliminate bitches

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 7th, 2007, 8:32 pm

" YAH DUDES IS STILL FRONTIN..YAH ALL GOT HIT UP BUT AINT KILL NOTHING..NOW LETS FIND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A KILLA & A VICTIM...A VICTIM IS A TARGET A KILLAH DO THE SPITTING..YOU DO GET NO PROPS IN THE HOOD BRINGING COPS"

:!:

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 7th, 2007, 8:50 pm

man fifty lyin that nigga ain't get shot nine times some body aired that nigga info about the incident and the reports
said he only got shot 3 or 4 times...but I gotta say that I niggaz that got shot once and is gone.

as far as him bein a snitch...where I'm from we call what that nigga do dry snitchin...it means to snitch on a inconspicuous level
like I heard murder inc was founded with drug money...

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 7th, 2007, 8:52 pm

joe buddens said it then game said it afterwards

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 7th, 2007, 8:56 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:man fifty lyin that nigga ain't get shot nine times some body aired that nigga info about the incident and the reports
said he only got shot 3 or 4 times...but I gotta say that I niggaz that got shot once and is gone.

as far as him bein a snitch...where I'm from we call what that nigga do dry snitchin...it means to snitch on a inconspicuous level
like I heard murder inc was founded with drug money...
dry snitchin a term that came from the west??? i always thought it was a east coast term......

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 9:16 pm

I dunno but we use it tho'

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 7th, 2007, 9:38 pm

yea niggaz use it out here 2...

Return to “Music and News”