50 cent playin with DILDOS...WTF??

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 22nd, 2007, 9:17 pm

bspg wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:On..some real shyt my nigga...U always talkin bout how a nigga don't get no pussy...now I can't speak fa errybody...but if its one thing I get in dis world its pussy...I gets pussy jus about erryday...So, my question is nigga do you get pussy...I got proof I gets pussy...got two beautiful kids to show fo it...and a beautiful wifey...whatchu got?
postin post my flows on STREETGANGS.COM HOW U FEEL?
What the fuccc that gotta do with the question....either you do or you don't....it is what it is.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 22nd, 2007, 9:55 pm

Trav wrote:
Shox112 wrote:DONT FORGET DIS IS A FORUM, NIGGAZ IS GONNA SPEAK THEY MIND ON SH*T EVEN IF IT WAS NEGATIVE, IF U CANT STAND the HEAT GET the F*** OUTTA the KITCHEN, IF YOU AS MUCH AS A GROWN MAN AS U SAY U ARE, FOCUS ON GETTIN RICH YA SELF INSTEAD DYIN TO GET ON the NEXT MILLIONARES NUTZ
Playboy don't get me started on my life and what i goin on nigga. I'm fuckin 20 years old and make more an hour than my age nigga, i'm in the process of BUYING MY FIRST HOUSE AT 20 NIGGA. May i add a multifamily i gotta get some real estate money. I built my own fuckin studio when i was #%@&#%@ 19 nigga. So to be so young i'm on a fuckin hella of a road to become paid my damn self nigga. Stop speaking on a nigga you know nothin about. Lets talk about you homeboy what are you doing in life?Lol this nigga stupid for tryin to clown me.I could get an 07 3 or 5 series bm off of the lot nigga the fu-- you talkin bout. DON'T SPEAK ON A NIGGA YOU DON'T KNOW HOMEBOY. It makes you look real stupid.
FA ONE U AINT MAKIN SENSE, I THOUGHT U WAS FROM the PROJECTS IN CONNECTICUT :?: :?: :?: :?: :? :? :? :? :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: I MEAN IT JUST DONT ADD UP, IF U WAS A TRUE BIDNESSMAN, TIME = $$$ AND A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY IS SPENT ON HERE TALKIN ABOUT FIDDY, EVEN FROM YA EARLIEST POST U TALKED ABOUT FIDDY... I GUESS that OL' IVY LEAGUE MONEY FINALLY COMIN THROUGH GIVEN U ARE FROM the PROJECTS OF NEW HAVEN, CT RIGHT; IT IS A LIL LATE OVER THERE ITS ABOUT 1AM ISNT IT ABOUT TIME U HEAD ON OVER TO FARMINGTON, CONN; I MEAN I KNOW U KNOW the REST OF FIDDY's ADDRESS CAUSE U BEEN FU**IN HIM, U the ONLY ONE TAKIN DIS SH*T PERSONAL, ITS ABOUT A INDUSTRY NIGGA U DONT EVEN KNOW....LEMME RECONSIDER, U DO KNOW HIM CUZ U the ONE WHO GAVE' EM the DILDO IN the FIRST PLACE; AND IM GUESSIN the REASON WHY U WENT FROM CONNECTICUT PROJECTS AT 19 TO BUYIN REAL ESTATE IS CUZZZ YA DADDY FIDDY IS PAYIN ON YA APT. WHERE HE COMES OFF TOUR AND...... HEY U WOULD KNOW MORE THAN ME...

I AINT GETTIN RILED UP AINT NOBODY TRIPPIN BUT U... IM GETTIN ON FIDDY U GETTIN ON ME??? WHAT KINDA FAGGOT SH*T IS THIS :? :shock: .....

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 22nd, 2007, 9:58 pm

EVEN BSPG AINT EVEN REALLY TRIPPIN LIKE that ... HE SAID HIS PIECE AND KEPT IT PUSHIN U the ONE STILL TRAV-estdyte Transexual ass nigga

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 23rd, 2007, 6:49 am

lol at these cats getting emotional, sensetive and over protective over a rapper.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 23rd, 2007, 7:15 am

bspg will come out sayin "well he sells the most records" :lol: :lol: :lol:

but like immortal technique said "if u got platinum its got nothin to do with luck// it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck//"

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 23rd, 2007, 7:16 am

'X' wrote:lol at these cats getting emotional, sensetive and over protective over a rapper.
DATS EXACTLY MY POINT A RAPPER that COULD REALLY GIVE A F*** ABOUT 'EM

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » June 23rd, 2007, 11:25 am

50 Cent in child support court battle

CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y. - The $25,000 a month in child support and household expenses that rapper 50 Cent pays to the mother of his 10-year-old son is not enough, says the boy's mother, Shaniqua Tompkins.

The rapper is "worth tens and tens of millions of dollars," said her attorney, Raoul Felder.

The parents of young Marquise Jackson are wrangling over the issue in family court in this Long Island community, where 50 Cent arrived Friday in an armored SUV equipped with a satellite dish.

50 Cent no longer needs to worry about the choice he famously expressed on a 2004 album — "Get Rich or Die Tryin'."

With his G-Unit record label, clothing line, ring tones and other enterprises, 50 Cent — whose real name is Curtis Jackson — reeled in an estimated $33 million in the past year, according to Forbes. He has sold more than 11 million albums and has a new album, "Curtis," due out in September.

His lawyer, Brett Kimmel, called Tompkins "insatiable."

"Her demands keep escalating," he told the Daily News.

Closed-door hearings on the child-support case are scheduled to continue this coming week.

***I'm just posting this so ya'll 50 groupies could make arrangements to go the court house and maybe hold some picket signs that says "leave 50 money alone"....

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 23rd, 2007, 12:26 pm

LOL ^^ GHOST MA NIGGA
X U JUS A NO REASON ASS NIGGA

:arrow:

riotgrrl

Unread post by riotgrrl » June 23rd, 2007, 1:48 pm

yo wat the fuck wrong with gay niggaz? i seen plenty hard bangers who is gay. who the fuc cares if someone be gay. if you hate gays it cuz you probably gay an insecur. my brother is gay and he blaze

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 23rd, 2007, 1:52 pm

50's not gay hes just a muppet(if your american then a pussy, bitch ass nigga or whatever you say). his musics shit aswell, hes not a real mc, just some pop star like justin timerlake n whoever.

riotgrrl

Unread post by riotgrrl » June 23rd, 2007, 2:21 pm

never said i like 50 music. i dont like comercial rap. just dont think it matter if he gay or not.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 23rd, 2007, 3:01 pm

Hydro2oo6 wrote:50's not gay hes just a muppet(if your american then a pussy, bitch ass nigga or whatever you say). his musics shit aswell, hes not a real mc, just some pop star like justin timerlake n whoever.
yep i agree. Those guys are business men who sell an image, but no artists, revolutionaries or anything else like that.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 23rd, 2007, 3:41 pm

50 cent owns HIP HOP

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » June 23rd, 2007, 3:47 pm

Shox112 wrote:
Trav wrote:
Shox112 wrote:DONT FORGET DIS IS A FORUM, NIGGAZ IS GONNA SPEAK THEY MIND ON SH*T EVEN IF IT WAS NEGATIVE, IF U CANT STAND the HEAT GET the F*** OUTTA the KITCHEN, IF YOU AS MUCH AS A GROWN MAN AS U SAY U ARE, FOCUS ON GETTIN RICH YA SELF INSTEAD DYIN TO GET ON the NEXT MILLIONARES NUTZ
Playboy don't get me started on my life and what i goin on nigga. I'm fuckin 20 years old and make more an hour than my age nigga, i'm in the process of BUYING MY FIRST HOUSE AT 20 NIGGA. May i add a multifamily i gotta get some real estate money. I built my own fuckin studio when i was #%@&#%@ 19 nigga. So to be so young i'm on a fuckin hella of a road to become paid my damn self nigga. Stop speaking on a nigga you know nothin about. Lets talk about you homeboy what are you doing in life?Lol this nigga stupid for tryin to clown me.I could get an 07 3 or 5 series bm off of the lot nigga the fu-- you talkin bout. DON'T SPEAK ON A NIGGA YOU DON'T KNOW HOMEBOY. It makes you look real stupid.
FA ONE U AINT MAKIN SENSE, I THOUGHT U WAS FROM the PROJECTS IN CONNECTICUT :?: :?: :?: :?: :? :? :? :? :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: I MEAN IT JUST DONT ADD UP, IF U WAS A TRUE BIDNESSMAN, TIME = $$$ AND A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY IS SPENT ON HERE TALKIN ABOUT FIDDY, EVEN FROM YA EARLIEST POST U TALKED ABOUT FIDDY... I GUESS that OL' IVY LEAGUE MONEY FINALLY COMIN THROUGH GIVEN U ARE FROM the PROJECTS OF NEW HAVEN, CT RIGHT; IT IS A LIL LATE OVER THERE ITS ABOUT 1AM ISNT IT ABOUT TIME U HEAD ON OVER TO FARMINGTON, CONN; I MEAN I KNOW U KNOW the REST OF FIDDY's ADDRESS CAUSE U BEEN FU**IN HIM, U the ONLY ONE TAKIN DIS SH*T PERSONAL, ITS ABOUT A INDUSTRY NIGGA U DONT EVEN KNOW....LEMME RECONSIDER, U DO KNOW HIM because U the ONE WHO GAVE' EM the DILDO IN the FIRST PLACE; AND IM GUESSIN the REASON WHY U WENT FROM CONNECTICUT PROJECTS AT 19 TO BUYIN REAL ESTATE IS CUZZZ YA DADDY FIDDY IS PAYIN ON YA APT. WHERE HE COMES OFF TOUR AND...... HEY U WOULD KNOW MORE THAN ME...

I AINT GETTIN RILED UP AINT NOBODY TRIPPIN BUT U... IM GETTIN ON FIDDY U GETTIN ON ME??? WHAT KINDA FAGGOT SH*T IS THIS :? :shock: .....
This dude is a clown. O yea never said i was from the jects. I did a couple of my younger years there but no more than 5. What about you? Nah you from Beverly Hills claimin Watts. Lol. I'm gettin my money nigga get off my dick homeboy. I know how to manage my money homeboy to get more. I can tell you don't by those ignorant ass comments you postin. Its called being a hustler nigga. I guess you can say i took advice from motherfuckers older than me on how to get money and i'm gettin it lol. You stay sayin Ct this Ct that dawg get out of ours. Worry bout whats goin on in the mean tough streets of Beverly Hills. You feel real tough reppin Grape over the net boy? Lol Come on say more gangsta shit its funny to hear you talk tough and bang over a screen.Lol.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 23rd, 2007, 3:49 pm

'X' wrote:lol at these cats getting emotional, sensetive and over protective over a rapper.
Nah not me i'm just talkin to ya'll but the .com bangers be tryin to talk so tuff.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 23rd, 2007, 3:51 pm

Shox112 wrote:EVEN BSPG AINT EVEN REALLY TRIPPIN LIKE that ... HE SAID HIS PIECE AND KEPT IT PUSHIN U the ONE STILL TRAV-estdyte Transexual ass nigga
Lol. But the funny thing bout that is 9 times outta i fuck more and better lookin bitches than you. Boy stay keepin me on your posts boy. You startin to remind of my baby momma.Lol. Move on.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 23rd, 2007, 3:57 pm

bspg wrote:50 cent owns HIP HOP
he doesn't even own himself

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 23rd, 2007, 4:03 pm

UR NAME IS MICHUHSUH THAT FURTHER LETS ME NO U HAVE NO SAY SO OR NO POINT EVEN COMMENTING HERE

GHOST :arrow:

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 23rd, 2007, 4:05 pm

bspg wrote:UR NAME IS MICHUHSUH THAT FURTHER LETS ME NO U HAVE NO SAY SO OR NO POINT EVEN COMMENTING HERE

Now thats funny. I didnt notice it either.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 23rd, 2007, 4:09 pm

YEA BLOODS A CLOWN

HE A I -ROBOT LUPE FIASCO ASS NIGGA

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 23rd, 2007, 4:09 pm

bspg wrote:UR NAME IS MICHUHSUH THAT FURTHER LETS ME NO U HAVE NO SAY SO OR NO POINT EVEN COMMENTING HERE

Tour name is bspg but you stay in 83 and IFG hood and didn't even know about one of your Mexican rivals, didn't even know they existed in your hood. That further lets me know you're a wannabe internet banger

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 23rd, 2007, 4:10 pm

Your name is bspg but you stay in 83 and IFG hood and didn't even know about one of your Mexican rivals, didn't even know they existed in your hood. That further lets me know you're a wannabe internet banger

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 23rd, 2007, 4:21 pm

Oh yeah, you're about to take a pick of you on 32 st or something right now?

That means nothing kid, even bgcasper got himself in Compton:

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 23rd, 2007, 4:22 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:Your name is bspg but you stay in 83 and IFG hood and didn't even know about one of your Mexican rivals, didn't even know they existed in your hood. That further lets me know you're a wannabe internet banger
LLOLL

Thats highy impossible....to do...with those red chucks you had on? (Yes I lookd.) Everything else I didnt look at.....I know from experience that the Families and Jungles dont like eachother..... When I was on August st back in the cracking 90z. and some females had crossed out IFG (ALL SETS) n my aunties building. So my cousin from the Jungles....was like yall better get that shit up before "my" brother see's it and she made them scrub it off before dark. Ever since the 90's its been going bad with them two. Recent encounters tell me that aswell.

Now, if your that nigga who went to Inglewood High claimin Jungles but was cool....and when one of the Nutz from CPF came up to the school cold clockd you then you started banging Families the next day!? LOL....

If im mistaken dont take it personal but you never know now days....im thinking you made your account when you banged Jungles..then got put on Families...but didnt wanna lose your stats. LOL....please dont get offened if its not you. But that would make me cry especially now im high ass fuck.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 23rd, 2007, 4:30 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:Oh yeah, you're about to take a pick of you on 32 st or something right now?

Lol who the fuck is that?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 23rd, 2007, 4:31 pm

^ he says he's from bspg not bpsb...

youngspade you must be high jumping on anyone for no f*cking reason

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 23rd, 2007, 4:32 pm

Trav wrote:Lol who the fu-- is that?
That's one of the bgcaspers

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 23rd, 2007, 4:35 pm

BG? He bang?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 23rd, 2007, 5:20 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:^ he says he's from bspg not bpsb...

youngspade you must be high jumping on anyone for no f*cking reason
Dont go there now....I only speak real shit...if real shit insults you then oh well.....because you gotta admitt your name is funny. No bs. I cant even pronounce it.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 23rd, 2007, 5:26 pm

LOL
I AINT FROM AFRICA

I'M FROM BLOOD STONE PAWWWWRU

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » June 23rd, 2007, 7:18 pm

Trav wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:Oh yeah, you're about to take a pick of you on 32 st or something right now?

Lol who the fu-- is that?

lol...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 23rd, 2007, 11:14 pm

WHO THE FUCH IS THAT FUNNY GOOFY LOOKIN MEXICAN DUDE THROWIN THE DUBB , LOOKIN LIKE HE HAPPY TO GO BUY SOME CLOTHES , YO CHECK OUT HIS BENZ IN THE BACKGROUND......LOL , YO LOOK AT HIS TINY AZZ HANDZ HE MADE A LOWER CASE " W " HANDSIGN .....LOLOL LMAO , :twisted: :lol: