If El Dorado Red & Young Hootie Is Cool,Why Isn't Both S

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

If El Dorado Red & Young Hootie Is Cool,Why Isn't Both S

Unread post by Hell » July 3rd, 2007, 10:46 am

El Dorado Red is N.T.G. (EastKoast.) And Young Hootie is Westside Piru. (West), these niggas done did songs together, a video, and Im sure they haved bicked it on some levels, but as u can see, these niggas aint trippin over sides. I look at it as, we both got the same enemy in the streets,why have conflict with eachother?

Same thing goes fo Jim Jones (EastKoast) & The Game (West).

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 3rd, 2007, 4:00 pm

First of all Young Hootie and El Dorado are cool cuz they want to make money and Eldorado is not liek a regular blood in NY. He didnt get put down in the streets of NY. He got put down in Rikers cuz he didnt want to put up with the Ricans. Jim Jones and the Game are just out making money together thats all. Game prolly dont care about a blood from the Eastcoast.

MiChuhSuh

Re: If El Dorado Red & Young Hootie Is Cool,Why Isn't Bo

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 3rd, 2007, 4:05 pm

Hell wrote:El Dorado Red is N.T.G. (EastKoast.) And Young Hootie is Westside Piru. (West), these niggas done did songs together, a video, and Im sure they haved bicked it on some levels, but as u can see, these niggas aint trippin over sides. I look at it as, we both got the same enemy in the streets,why have conflict with eachother?

I see what NICKELS is talking about now

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » July 3rd, 2007, 5:46 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Hell wrote:El Dorado Red is N.T.G. (EastKoast.) And Young Hootie is Westside Piru. (West), these niggas done did songs together, a video, and Im sure they haved bicked it on some levels, but as u can see, these niggas aint trippin over sides. I look at it as, we both got the same enemy in the streets,why have conflict with eachother?

I see what NICKELS is talking about now
:lol: NICKELS is funny.Had me cracking up when

he brung up articles from dudes that haven't posted

here in a while.Cool guy though.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » July 3rd, 2007, 10:04 pm

Hell wrote: we both got the same enemy in the streets
LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 12:52 am

OBVIOUSLY THIS DUDE " HELL " IS NOT A BANGER , HE IS REALLY SWEATIN THIS FAKE NY BLOOD SHYT.

HE SAID THEY HAVE THE SAME SAME ENEMIES ... LMAO... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 1:05 am

MICHUSHU & BLUES........LOL , SEE WHAT I MEAN

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » July 4th, 2007, 5:31 am

Hell wrote:we both got the same enemy in the streets,why have conflict with eachother?
How do ya'll have the same enemies when the Ny bloods was started to go against the Puerto Ricans and the real Bloods was started to go against the crips?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 4th, 2007, 9:13 am

Trav wrote:
Hell wrote:we both got the same enemy in the streets,why have conflict with eachother?
How do ya'll have the same enemies when the Ny bloods was started to go against the Puerto Ricans and the real Bloods was started to go against the crips?
Exactly...how does that work, please explain???

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 4th, 2007, 11:52 am

I have seen Hell's other posts... he is the type of dude that thinks thug life is intelligent, that all rappers, not matter how ignorant are role models, and that Tupac Shakur was a poetic role model despite his actions after he started to rap and not before.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 1:40 pm

THIS DUDE DONT KNOW SHYT ABOUT BLOODS , THIS IS YOUR EASTCOAST GANG GROUPIE , HE WOULDNT KNOW A REAL DAMU IF HE SEEN ONE , HE WOULD THINK HE WAS FAKE M BECAUSE HE DONT KNOW 5 POINTS............LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 1:44 pm

Trav wrote:
ONE IS A BLACK ON BLACK BEEF ...........THE OTHER IS BLACKS FIGHTING AGAINST LATINOS , DUDE MIND IS LIVING A FANTASY

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 3:11 pm

THIS IS WHAT HELL IS DOWN WITH , THE NEW FAKE BLOODS GANG - 5 POINT EASTCOAST BULLSHYT.

http://www.freewebs.com/topic62/slobkshit.htm

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 4th, 2007, 11:27 pm

Hell from florida, he just a young dude infatuatd with that BS

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 5th, 2007, 1:01 am

QUOTE FROM skooby doo :

He was on this BET program called "Meet the Faith". They was talking about youths who kill. They started talking about solutions and Bone said what Athens Park did. He said it started getting ridiculous, that 13 year olds was putting 8 year olds on. So Bone took a vote with the entire gang and said they were closing their door. They arn't taking no new bangers on, no new comers. This vote was back in 2006 he said. Then he said other hoods in L.A. are doing the same.

He said he trying to start a new movement in L.A. are it's gonna be over for " BLACKS " , because the numbers are down.

Anybody else see this? It just came on today.

YES , YES I HOPE THIS WORKS..........

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 5th, 2007, 3:19 am

Nobody in gangs knew the history of gangs," he told me in a phone interview. "But it's actually linked to the black liberation movement. We're not just dysfunctional niggers who can't get our act together. There was a movement deferred. Instead of wearing blue and red rags today, we could have been wearing berets."

Bone is bright and engaging, a fast but detail-oriented talker whose conversation has an urgency infused by his street experience and by a conviction that the time for change — to somehow recapture that black political momentum lost in the early '70s — is now.

He has a nonprofit group, called Aktive, that seeks to convert active gangbangers into nonactive gang members like himself — guys who belong to a gang but who have sworn off criminal and "negative" activity. This may seem like an oxymoron, but Bone says it works. Aktive steers them into filmmaking workshops and encourages them to atone for destructive behavior by taking part in community food giveaways, toy drives and other events. His own nonactive status was necessary, Bone says, for him to maintain credibility with gangs as he argued with them to move beyond gangsterism into something new and untested. "I'm still on campus, even though I've graduated," is how he explains it.

Bone doesn't believe in dispersing gangs — the family ties are a plus, he says. He believes in "reformatting" to make them and their members productive. This doesn't mean simply giving gang members jobs, as every study on gangs since the 1960s has advised. It means supporting the kind of activities that build a societal connection and a larger purpose.

Bone says the absence of such purpose is especially acute in L.A. "There are lots of jobs here, millions of dollars coming in, but blacks are historically cut out," he said. He says the increasing popularity of gang injunctions — which identify members and prevent them from participating in a variety of activities — reflects the out-of-sight, out-of-mind approach to gangs that often creates more chaos by removing older black males from neighborhoods and leaving younger ones unsupervised.

And yet Bone has hope. It is based less on reality than on faith that we will all agree that, like global warming, the gang problem will be seriously addressed in the next decade or we risk perishing together. "Unfortunately, we are a very reactionary people," Bone said, referring to blacks. "We're not proactive. But the West is a cornerstone for black liberation. We influence all of America, starting with the Panthers up north. Our situation is emblematic. This is our last stand."

I agree with Bone. And though I find his hope inspirational — the sheer fact that he has any — I don't share all of it. Crime is down in the city, but gang crime is on the rise, with blacks increasingly the target of Latino hostility. "The State of Black California" report issued last week by the Legislative Black Caucus confirms the dire condition of African Americans by just about every sociological measure — hardly news, and information that repeatedly falls on deaf ears. Official recognition that blacks are officially flailing in California, the land of last and best opportunity for just about everybody, makes me want to crawl under a rock.

Don't, Bone says. His answer for the madness is action, something he says is paramount for black men whose wasted lives come down to having too little to do. "Do something, nigger, if you only spit," Bone said, quoting "Bunchy" Carter, a former Black Panther.

At 37, Bone has done a lot more than spit. It's a challenge that I, at 45, have no choice but to take on . says the writer.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » July 5th, 2007, 10:29 am

perongregory wrote:Hell from florida, he just a young dude infatuatd with that BS
Im str8 outta MD i been stayin down here since i was a jitt and f*ck the eastcoast sh**,beside being ignorant is the sh** in the 56Ace.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 5th, 2007, 11:08 am

my bad then.