LIL CUETE FROM NORWALK CA

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 3rd, 2007, 4:46 pm

TheReal wrote:-SuperHO stop trying to ACT like you're doing something with your low brain wave creative writing methods.
*Calling me a ‘SuperHO’? Dig it, only a SUPERHO would waste their time on how a man expresses himself, the words he uses, and how he phrases things. This just shows me that a bitchmade devil like you has too much time on his, or her hands, seeing as how you’re trying to study, dissect, and comprehend how and why I throw words together, instead of focusing in on my arguments, which you know you can’t take down, nor handle.

You are stupid beyond belief. The first time you opened your rotten mouth, I gave you all kinds of sources, numbers, and articles as proof that you are your own worst enemy. I also exposed your phony moral outrage. What part of FACT don't you understand?
Just face it devil, this black man, you cannot take down, will not take down, because of my keen insight into your nature, and who the fu-- I’m dealing with-which will be exposed further on down this thread.
Face it LUCIFER, this is one Mexican who straight up stares your right between your DEMONIC eyes and LAUGHS in your face....knowing that you are a nothing more than a 3 foot SHE DEVIL.
Bitchmade devil, I never claimed that I had a “high” or “low” “intellect.” fu-- an intellect devil, I’m just a black man trying to express what’s on his mind. What it is, is that you are shocked and surprised by my intellect, and so turned on by my intellect, to where you have to convince yourself and others, that the bombs I’m dropping ain’t all that potent-SEEING AS HOW THE BOMBS ARE COMING FROM THE MIND OF A BLACK MAN!
Finally, something we can agree upon, you are dumb as HEL-L.
I realize that you’re a racist sureno, son of a devil whoreson, to where you would want to believe that I had the intellect of a puny runt, much like a dog fondling, womanless, piece of pig shit like yourself, but I’m sorry devil! Despite how you want to view me, or perceive me, you still can’t shake me, break my stride, nor slow me down. Then again, what you’re highlighting are the deeds of a racist Mexican sureno, in regards to how they deal with, and want to view black folks.
Womanless? Man please just because you found some elephantwoman who would let you support her, doesn't mean anything.
You see, you want to think low of my intellect, simply because you don’t want to admit how it stings, even to the joints and marrows, when it comes to conveying the truth. Truth be told, you, just like your Mexican racist brethren-CAN’T FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELVES, UNLESS YOU FEEL THAT BLACK FOLKS ARE BENEATH YOU, and in your bitchmade case, you can’t feel good about yourself, and lack of accomplishments in life-SEEING AS HOW YOU CAN’T CRACK THIS SHELL, WHICH IS THEREAL, AND THAT’S REAL!

Pff. If you want to feel good about the fact that the white man took pity on your dumbass by admitting you to college through his affirmative action program and handing you a part time writing job, then be your guest. Keep in mind also that you are driving the white man's car, wearing the white man's clothes, eating the white man's food products, watching the white man's media, typing on the white man's computer, living in a Mexican city, a Mexican state, while living with a waterbuffalo woman that dies her hair blond no less. I am not here to take your low self esteem from you but if you hit me with some BS then I'm going to hit you back every time. Make NO mistake, Cultural Grand Larcenist, about that.
This is why, again, you can’t deal with any of my arguments, but rather, present a straw man (points that have nothing to do with the argument, or arguments at hand), simply because you have no where else to go.
You keep repeating the same dumbshit. You simply don't have higher intelligence. Be very glad that the white man felt sorry enough for you to give you some self esteem because we both know that wouldn't have happened without him.
Who gives a fu-- what class you didn’t take? From the way you write, your vocabulary, and the way you try to bite my style of arguing, I can tell that you haven’t taken many classes in your lifetime. And who have you exposed, insofar as flaws, devil? Don’t get me wrong, we as human beings; definitely have flaws, but the flaws you would want to expose in me, as a black man, LAYS WITHIN THE INNER RECESSES OF YOUR WICKED MIND!
Biting your style? LOL You are FULL OF SH_IT Lucifer! I have already thrown all kinds of facts and articles in your wretched face but you cried to the moderators. Then they felt sorry for you because it was all true and so they locked the thread.

For anyone to believe, that I lack credibility, solely because they want to think of themselves being more than me; for anyone to create a fantasy world, to where they would want to believe that a black man who’s figuratively spanking his ass from pillar to post, is a beneficiary of affirmative action, when my SAT scores were in the 1300’s, is not only a white supremacist, klan in a tan, pernicious, Mexican racist, but-THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR FAGGOTY BITCHMADE ASS, A QUACK, TO THE UMPTEENTH EXTREME!
I knocked your two faced, crossdressing as-s out in the 1st round with hard FACTS.
My response:

Bitch, GET OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSE DEVIL, BECAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT I HAVE EXPOSED YOU FOR THE DOUBLE-DEALING, FORKTONGUED, PERNICIOUS, INSIDIOUS AND FLAGITIOUS, BASTARD THAT YOU ARE! Hell devil, I’m not inserting anything into your belief systems, other than what you’re expressing! What it is, is that you’re mad that I am exposing your belief systems, that you try to mask under your forktongued and deceptive speech, and if you keep getting ornery with me, I will expose even more, from the pm debates we had, where you really showed your true racist colors devil! So in the end, you don’t know who the fu-- you’re dealing with, regards to being able to pull up some shit, because like other standard issue fools you’re use to dealing with, I DON’T ERASE, NOR FORGET SHIT!
LOL Looks like the affirmative action case memorized a few words in the dictionary to build his self esteem. SLU-T, I'll say it again, you are not doing a damn thing but repeating yourself. You are WAY too stupid for me. Anybody with half a brain could see right through you.

Then again, I THINK I TOLD YOU THAT ALREADY!
Naw devil, I’m not stereotyping a thing, when it comes to how you think, and how you operate, because the more you try to come at me, take me down, and use your weak mind games that you’re use to using on lesser brethren, THE MORE YOUR HORNS WILL BE EXPOSED TO THE WORLD! You see, I realize that you’re a latent racist, have always known that you were a latent racist, just waiting to explode. And boy does it explode, simply because your racist feelings and mindset, as well as philosophy, towards black folks-YOU JUST CAN’T HELP NOR HIDE!
RETARD you are one of the most racist and ignorant posters to ever post on this board. When I think of notorious racists, I think of the real, blakkk, sekret (your other half), and a few others who pop up. Why don't you conduct a poll on here and see who people think is more racist? I know you don't want none of that because the the bottom line is, you can't handle the truth! You can't handle polls, you can't handle facts, you can't handle the streets, and you just can't handle reality.
But you see, much to your severe hatred, I AM A REAL MOTHERFUCKER, WHO ON MANY OCCASIONS, WILL TELL YOU HOW I FEEL! Why? Well, haven’t you heard- I AM THE REAL!
BU_LLSHIT you are nothing more than a two faced, crossdressing, cowardly and fearful, 3 foot she devil that is being overwhelmed by the Mexican population in LOS ANGELES. Face it, little boy, you are a trespasser. Now run along, plead your your last requests, channel your anglo saxon daddies that raped your mother, and harness your pent up rage because you are going to need it.
What you are? I’ll tell you-YOU ARE A RABIDLY, WICKED, AND LOW-BROW, MEXICAN SURENO DEVIL, WHO BELIEVES THAT BLACK FOLKS ARE INFERIOR TO YOUR PEOPLE, AND THAT ANYTHING WE HAVE, EVEN THAT WHICH WE HAVE EARNED, IS DUE TO SOME WHITE LIBERAL LARGESSE, ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE COLLEGE DEGREES, OR JOBS WE HOLD!
Low brow? LOL That's mighty white of you Carlton....
This is why you take great lengths to tell me, to supposedly remind me, on how little, you want me to be, because as a black man-YOU DON’T WANT US TO THINK WELL OF OURSELVES! Rather, you want us to hate ourselves, and slit our damn wrists, don’t you devil!
I've already told you 100 times, I'm just hitting you right back. You started it and you don't like it because I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine. If I could, I would be retaliating all day everyday. I don't fear you LUCIFER, I see you for the 3 foot crossdressing she-male that you are.
I bet you look at that show on BET called “Baldwin Hills,” and scream FOUL! I bet you hate to see successful black folks having their shit together in L.A., because like the racist sureno that you are-YOU FEEL THAT THOSE BLACK FOLKS DON’T DESERVE ANYTHING THAT THEY DO HAVE, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY’RE BLACK, AND THAT THE HOMES THAT THEY LIVE IN, SHOULD BE YOURS! Devil, you know you think this way, SO DON’T FAKE IT, AS IF YOU CAN’T MAKE IT!
SheDevil, you are truly demented. I suppose I should counter by saying that you are jealous of all the successful Mexicans out there. Yeah, we own our own businesses (like the billionaire owner of the Angels), own our own homes, own stores, own banks, own mega media outlets, etc. and it's all SELF MADE. LOL....
All this goes to show you, and any other fools out there, the fact that as I said before, so say I now and again, and that is-IN ME, YOU’RE NOT DEALING WITH A MAN THAT DOESN’T KNOW YOUR NATURE, NOR YOUR DAMN DIRTY WAYS!
Dirty Cl-it, it goes both ways.
This devil thinks he’s exposing me, when he has yet to even throw a punch!
You are in my ring and in my arena. I don't need to throw a punch.
Naw devil, to the contrary, you would like others to believe that I don’t have your number, nor a plethora of arguments to smash your face in, which I constantly do, only because you’re trying to save face, and not admit the truth. This dumb funky sureno Mexican demoniac is putting on a poker face to the masses, but don’t believe the countenance he puts forward, for behind that poker face, is a scared sewer rat, lower than a piece of gnat shit!
Scared? Didn't I just tell you my whereabouts? You don't want NONE and can't get NONE. That's all there is to you. 100% crossdressing, word processing, low level, she devil.
I find it strange that a person who claims that they’ve exposed you for being a fake and a quack, who produces arguments that are penetrating, only because of some creative writing style, can’t then turn around, and produce counter arguments, that will blow their opponent’s ass out of the water. I mean, if I’m such a fake, a non-intellect, and a cowardly fool, DON’T YOU THINK THAT THE PERSON PUTTING FORTH THESE ACCUSATIONS OUGHT TO COME WITH THE FUNK AND FIRE? I mean, come on
!

RETARD: For the 200th time, I have given you facts. The numbers don't lie. It's not my fault that you lack higher intelligence.
This thing, this devil, this son of a demoniac whore, knows damn well I’ve exposed this sinister minister of deceit and unrighteousness, this is why, again, like the squirmy little pussy that he is, he can only produce STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS, OR PUT UP A STRAW MAN, because he has no where else to go! I have mutilated his arguments, and have violated and mesmerized his senses, to where his intellect feels skull #%@& to the extreme!
You don't want to talk about lineages. Being that you are the product of a mother who was raped by her angle saxon masters and left in the outhouse back in the day. :roll: Yeah I've been tying straws around your uglyass to the point where you were sewn up, bound, and cast out of any serious debate, in the 1st week.

Devil, IS THIS THE BEST EVIDENCE YOU GOT, TO SO CALL LAY YOUR CLAIM ON MY CREDIBILITY, AND WHO THE fu-- I AM! Look bitchmade, San Francisco Treat, I realize that you pine, crave, lust and languish for the day, that you can get all up close and personal with yours truly, like the bitchmade faggot that you are, BUT DIDN’T I TELL YOU IN A PM THAT THIS EMAIL ADDRESS WAS MISTAKENLY PUT OUT BY ME, AND THAT MY REAL EMAIL ADDRESS WAS revered1@graffiti.net ? You see devil, I’ve already admitted that I forgot to add the 1 to this address, IN A PM I SENT YOU, FOOL! My black ass ain’t hiding anywhere! As a matter of fact, you can search my other posts, where I’ve put up other, authentic email address, which is far different than this one.

Bi-tch, you got your HO card pulled. That's all there is to it. Suck it up and come to grips with your HO tendencies.

What credibility issues am I lacking? Have I not posted up my complete email address in the above? Have I not told you previously in a pm, what my proper email address was? And is this the only thing you have to rely on, insofar as exposing me, for if this is the only thing your bitch ass has to rely on-THEN YOU AIN’T GOT MUCH!

And as far as you “owning” my “punkass,” BITCH BE FOR REAL! Ain’t no one scared of your punkass, bitch! Because in the end, giving me some street corners, ain’t the same as giving me YOUR EXACT STREET ADDRESS, so go sell your wolf tickets somewhere else, because you know that as soon as you get in my presence, you would receive a meltdown, a mental breakdown, and a severe beatdown within an inch of your life.
CUMSL-UT don't try to put up a phony front. You got your HO card pulled. You know and I know that what you say and do on the street is completely different than your online personality. It doesn't get any faker than that. Might as well paint your nails and change your name to BI-TCH.

So in closing, as I said before, so say I now and again, and that is-if I don’t get back with you in a timely manner, it’s because I’ll be away on a two-week vacation. But never fear, because as I said in the previous post, I SHALL RETURN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU LIKE, OR CLAIM TO LIKE, DEVIL! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
A two week vacation? LOL HO please, you know your only vacation is going to be, thinking about me, while crying your eyes out in between Big Shirley's titties. :!:

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 3rd, 2007, 5:04 pm

jesus fuck mana re you guys serious? and i love how you mentioned my name you still holdin a grudge kuz i dont like blvd nights? get over it im a racist kuz i dont like blvd nights lol and im a racist kuz i dont like racist surrats lol

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » August 3rd, 2007, 5:28 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:IF anyone one here actually has time :shock: to read all that shit ^^^^^ right there....

guess what

YOU NEED A LIFE :lol:

I can't stomach but half a sentence of this vato :lol:
HELL NO !

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 6th, 2007, 6:30 am

(Yeah, I’m on vacation, but hey, it doesn’t mean that I don’t have access to the internet, right? So what I’ll do, just for today, is cut into this devil, in a piecemeal fashion, off and on today, seeing as how I’ll be busy today, but not busy enough to not deal and take down this forktongued serpent, who thinks his shit don’t stink. So sit back and enjoy!)

He said:

SuperHO stop trying to ACT like you're doing something with your low brain wave creative writing methods.

Whereas I said:

Calling me a ‘SuperHO’? Dig it, only a SUPERHO would waste their time on how a man expresses himself, the words he uses, and how he phrases things. This just shows me that a bitchmade devil like you has too much time on his, or her hands, seeing as how you’re trying to study, dissect, and comprehend how and why I throw words together, instead of focusing in on my arguments, which you know you can’t take down, nor handle.

He said:

You are stupid beyond belief. The first time you opened your rotten mouth, I gave you all kinds of sources, numbers, and articles as proof that you are your own worst enemy.

My response:

And you call me “stupid beyond belief”? First of all, son of a satanic whore, you ain’t said shit to me, the first time I hit this site, which has got to be between the times of 2002, or 2003. You ain’t hit me with a damn thing back then, that had anything to do with how I am my “own worst enemy”, devil- SO GET YOUR TIMEFRAMES STRAIGHT! Not only that, WHAT SHIT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING, THAT IS SOOOOO POWERFUL AND ALMIGHTY, TO WHERE IT HAS YOU CUTTING FROM WHOLE CLOTH, SUCH FIGMENTS OF YOUR IMAGINATION, TO WHERE YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOUR OWN BS?

I mean, is self-deception that powerful?

Secondly, the posts that were put up by you, that supposedly showed how black folks are our “own worst enemy”, despite them containing truths, were nevertheless-STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS, THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ISSUES BEING DISCUSSED! What you were doing, was trying to, again, play a sneak, by throwing up a straw man, as well as straw man arguments (especially on the post dealing with BLACK CONTRIBUTIONS TO L.A. STREET CULTURE, where you really showed your racist and devilish horns), to dissuade, stifle, or dissolve the thrust of the topics, and passions that were being conveyed, on any given topic, concerning blacks and Mexicans apparent conflagrations.

In my very own posts throughout this site, I’ve always stated that black folks ought to form self-defense militias, so as to protect us from those within our communities, as well as those from without our communities, WHICH INCLUDES BLACK FOLKS! Why? Because I realize the damage and harm, we cause one another. HOWEVER, the fact that we cause each other harm, and the fact that a lot of us deal in nefarious actions and deeds, when it comes to dealing with one another-IT DOESN’T MEAN THAT THE CONVERSATION CONCERNING A PRESSING ISSUE, THAT IS ON OUR FRONT DOORS IN SOCAL, CONCERNING YOUR RACIST KIND, OUGHT TO BE OVERLOOKED, EITHER!

It’s like me telling black folks to lay down their guns, and love one another, and stop all the violence towards one another-ONLY FOR YOUR RACIST KIND TO CONSTANTLY TAKE SHOTS AT US, SIMPLY BECAUSE, AND ONLY BECAUSE, WE’RE BLACK!

I realize that devils like you would only like for us to focus in on our own issues, and leave the fuck alone, the racism and the oppression that your people put upon us, by way of your racist hit squads for the devil’s army, but unfortunately for black folks in SoCal-YOUR RACIST AND SATANIC BRETHREN, ALONG WITH THEIR SYMPATHIZERS, WHICH COMPRISES A GREAT MAJORITY OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE THROUGHOUT SOCAL AND OTHER SOUTHWESTERN OUTPOSTS, WON’T GIVE US THE LUXURY OF DOING SO!

You see, your kind already view us as subhuman, and not fully deserving of anything, including the god given right just to exist, even if we earned it-JUST BECAUSE WE ARE BLACK! You, like your most virulent and racist neo-nazis and white supremacist brethren, feel that anything that we as black folks do enjoy, and strive for, and earn, is on borrowed Mexican/chicano time, and that ultimately, it doesn’t belong to us, neither do we deserve to enjoy the fruits thereof, simply because we’re black.

And anytime a people live in an area, where they have to deal with a racist, and demonic, wicked juggernaut like that, with that type of philosophy towards black folks-IT WOULD BE FOOLISH OF THEM TO ONLY TAILOR THE CONVERSATION TOWARDS ONE ANGLE: which is what they do to one another, and how they’re going to deal with one another in love and unity, which is good and all-BUT IT IS ONLY A PART OF THE STORY OR EQUATION!

If black folks who discuss your wicked and evil kind, were living in other parts of the country, well then-maybe your folks may not have to come into the equation, but seeing as how they’re living amongst virulently racist, white supremacist, neo-nazi, klans in tans, out west, in SoCal, THEN GUESS WHAT, SON OF A TIJUANA WHORE? YOUR PEOPLE MUST ALSO BE DEALT WITH, BECAUSE YOU ALLOW US NO OTHER CHOICE, AND ANY BLACK PERSON READING THESE WORDS, KNOW I’M TELLING THE TRUTH!

I’m always on the internet and in private discussions, and seminars, where I discuss the plight of black folks, without ever mentioning your kind, and what we do to one another, and so forth, and other black folks on this site have discussed similarly, in regards to dealing with black issues, and again-SO HAVE I! HOWEVER, if you’re a black man or woman, living in SoCal, who think of themselves as being conscious, but never touch, discuss, or look the way of one of the pressing issues that black folks face in So Cal, and that is the racist genocidal campaign your racist, evil, and pernicious kind have wreaked upon the black population, just because they’re black-THEN THEY’RE COWARDS, WHO DESERVE TOTAL DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!

Why? Because to focus solely on your own kind, without dealing with how your racist kind, who wants to subjugate, neutralize and/or annihilate us, is a way that these “conscious” black folks, can hide, while running for shelter, because they’re to scared to address the fact that your kind, is no friend of ours, you’re not our latent brothers and sisters in the struggle, in need of waking up, but rather-YOU HAVE BECOME, AND ARE, ESPECIALLY THROUGHOUT SOCAL, THE ETERNAL ENEMIES OF BLACK FOLKS!

Your like a toxic cancer that we can’t overlook, while we try to deal with our own issues in SoCal, for as soon as we get our collective houses in order, your kind will come along and try to burn down, or blow up the damn house-AND YOU KNOW THIS DEVIL!

So in closing on this one angle- BLACK FOLKS MAY BE, IN MANY WAYS, OUR OWN WORST INTERNAL ENEMY, BUT I DAMN SURE KNOW THAT YOU AND YOUR WICKED KIND, ARE BLACK FOLKS GREATEST EXTERNAL ENEMY, THROUGHOUT SOCAL AND THROUGHOUT THE SOUTHWEST, AND MUST EVENTUALLY BE DEALT WITH!

So naw devil, from where I’m standing, and from where everyone else is standing-YOU HAVEN’T PROVEN TO ME, OR ANYONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY IF THEY’RE BLACK, A DAMN THING!

NEXT!

He said:

I also exposed your phony moral outrage.

My response:

What “phony moral outrage” have you exposed devil? Again, just because you speak things in the ether, as if they’re in present existence, or have existed-DOESN’T MAKE THEM SO! Now I realize that a racist demoniac like yourself, has an intensely obscene, white supremacist ego, to where you would loooooooove to fantasize about “exposing” me, in some way, shape or form, but the very sad, and unfortunate reality for you is-IT HAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE, AND WILL NEVER BE THE CASE, NOT IN THE THIS LIFETIME, NOR THE NEXT!

As a matter of fact, if you want to get downright honest here, the only one doing the exposing, ass whipping, with a take no prisoner attitude on this site, as it relates to the two of us, HAVE BEEN ME, going upside your racist head, while disclosing and exposing, for the whole world to see (especially black folks) JUST HOW RACIST AND WICKED, YOU AND YOUR SUR SYMPATHIZING KIND REALLY ARE!

So again devil, wherein my moral outrage, do you detect any phoniness? If anyone’s phony, it’s devils like you, who pretend to be friends of black folks, whereas the reality is, you are like an angel of light, who pretends to befriend black folks, but yet deep down, you despise, and hate, and think very low of black folks, to where anything they accomplish, and earn, you feel that they don’t deserve-SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK!

And devil, you know damn well you think this way, and so does the rest of your racist and wicked kind, especially those who live throughout SoCal, which fuels much of your racist genocidal campaigns against black folks! This is why many of you get off with your fantasies, about supposedly taking over rap music (a musical genre created by black folks, and those of African descent), simply because you don’t want black folks to have anything that we created (neither do you want to give black folks credit for that which we have created), which is why you shamelessly take pride in taking something from a people you’re supposed to better than, outside of the fact that you have no code, soul, or honor!

Naw devil, DON’T GET ME STARTED ON THOSE WHO ARE PHONIES! Motherfuckers like you will use black folks guilt against them, for supposedly using anti-mexican, and anti-immigrant language, which is similar to the language your white brethren will use against your kind, only for you devils, to turn right back around, and use the language that the most virulent white racists and white supremacists will use, against black folks, INCLUDING GENOCIDAL DESIGNS UPON THE BLACK COMMUNITY!

I mean, you fence-hopping, serpentick, slithering devils, sure do know how to play both sides of the fence, and with many in the black community, THEY’VE BECOME CONFUSED, BECAUSE DEVILS LIKE YOU, WEAR MASKS THAT ARE TWO FACED, WHICH IS INEVITABLY A MASK THAT WILL ULTIMATELY STAB BLACK FOLKS IN THE BACK, AND DECAPITATE THEM!

So again devil, you want to talk about being a PHONY, well-YOU CAN’T GET NO MORE PHONY THAN THAT!

NEXT!

He said:

What part of FACT don't you understand?
My response:

Devil, you ain’t posted up a damn thing, that was relevant to the discussions at hand. Rather, your “facts” were nothing more than “straw man” sophist rants and arguments, that were utilized to stifle and offset the pertinent discussion that centers around the black and Mexican conflict. Black folks will have our own discussions on what we can do, to better ourselves; and we do have those discussions. Can we do better-HELL YEAH! But guess what? DEVILS LIKE YOU WILL NOT DICTATE, NOR GUIDE THOSE DISCUSSIONS, NOR WILL YOU BE ALLOWED TO COMFORTABLY DO SO, FOR IN THE END, WHENEVER A DEVIL LIKE YOU TRY TO STEER AND GUIDE BLACK FOLKS IN ANY DIRECTION, IT’S ONLY FOR NEFARIOUS AND SINISTER ENDS!

(Why, haven’t you forgot, YOU AND YOUR KIND, IS NOTHING MORE THAN FORKTONGUED, KLANS IN A TAN, WHO CAN’T BE TRUSTED AS A COLLECTIVE WHOLE!)

In this case, you don’t want black folks to view and see your people for what they truly are, and what agenda they truly have, for black folks throughout SoCal, and that is their eventual subjugation, neutralization, and ANNIHILATION!

To be continued, later on today!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 6th, 2007, 8:39 am

Okay, I got about 10 minutes to spare:

I said:

Just face it devil, this black man, you cannot take down, will not take down, because of my keen insight into your nature, and who the fu-- I’m dealing with-which will be exposed further on down this thread.

Whereas he said:

Face it LUCIFER, this is one Mexican who straight up stares your right between your DEMONIC eyes and LAUGHS in your face....knowing that you are a nothing more than a 3 foot SHE DEVIL.

My response:

No, YOU FACE IT LUCIFER, and realize that not only are you a soul-patrolling, cultural bandit like devil, who needs to use my language as an inspiration, so as to utilize a comeback, but that I too LAUGH in your hideous and macabre face, BUT I DO SO, WHILE LOOKING YOU (figuratively speaking) IN YOUR COLD, DEATH RIDDEN, MORBID AND SATANIC EYES-TELLING YOU TO EAT SHIT, DIE AND GO TO HELL!

Yeah devil, I have your number, and have the sights registered on you, and your low-brow, ill-boding, damn dirty ways and nature, which is what I am exposing on this site, and to the world! Oh trust me when I say that!

And speaking of me being a 3 foot SHE DEVIL, well, even though I’m not the way you want to imagine me-I’D RATHER BE THAT, THAN TO BE A LONELY, NO PUSSY HAVING, POT-BELLIED, DOG FONDLING FAGGOT, ANY DAY! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

NEXT!

I said:

Bitchmade devil, I never claimed that I had a “high” or “low” “intellect.” fu-- an intellect devil, I’m just a black man trying to express what’s on his mind. What it is, is that you are shocked and surprised by my intellect, and so turned on by my intellect, to where you have to convince yourself and others, that the bombs I’m dropping ain’t all that potent-SEEING AS HOW THE BOMBS ARE COMING FROM THE MIND OF A BLACK MAN!

Whereas he said:

Finally, something we can agree upon,

My response:

Then at least you’re being truthful about you being “shocked and surprised by my intellect, and so turned on by my intellect, to where you have to convince yourself and others, that the bombs I’m dropping ain’t all that potent-SEEING AS HOW THE BOMBS ARE COMING FROM THE MIND OF A BLACK MAN!”

I wasn’t expecting you to be so candid!

He said:

you are dumb as HEL-L.

My response:

The only one who’s “dumb as HEL-L”, would be an assheaded, one trick pony, son of a devil whore like yourself, who thinks he really made a landing on the field, whereas the reality is, HE MISSED THAT SHIT BY A THOUSAND MILES!

Man, you’re a dumb devil! Go read over my above quote that you quoted; your response, and my response, and tell me if you still feel that you took it to yours truly. Then again, this is how Mexican racists operate anyway. A Mexican racist is so dishonorable, they’ll take what they perceive to be a victory against an opponent, even if it ain’t there, or estimable, just so that their morbid egos can be quenched and satisfied.

Despicable dog-fondling bastard…

I said:

realize that you’re a racist sureno, son of a devil whoreson, to where you would want to believe that I had the intellect of a puny runt, much like a dog fondling, womanless, piece of pig shit like yourself, but I’m sorry devil! Despite how you want to view me, or perceive me, you still can’t shake me, break my stride, nor slow me down. Then again, what you’re highlighting are the deeds of a racist Mexican sureno, in regards to how they deal with, and want to view black folks.

Whereas he said:

Womanless?

My response:

Uh, did I stutter, dog fondling devil?

He said:

Man please just because you found some elephantwoman who would let you support her, doesn't mean anything.

My response:

Ah to the contrary devil, my beautiful black woman is in shape, works out, has a flat stomach, wide hips, and a round caboose, unlike the quality of women you probably get, who are black lipstick wearing, flat-bootied chicana types, with big breasts, and a flat ass, while thinking that you got something.

Then again, I’d rather get with these types of chicana women any day, than to play with a hapless, helpless little Chihuahua, whose wee-wee you’ve stretched, manipulated and mutilated, somewhere in the hills of EAST LA! LOL! As a matter of fact, if I was Dr. Doolittle, and could talk to the animals, I’d forewarn any dogs, especially small dogs and cats, to avoid your neighborhood, and the hills you reside in, seeing as how it ain’t all too safe for their kind! Yes, I would definitely tell them that when walking through your area, to beware, because the hills you live in-DEFINITELY HAVE EYES! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I said:

You see, you want to think low of my intellect, simply because you don’t want to admit how it stings, even to the joints and marrows, when it comes to conveying the truth. Truth be told, you, just like your Mexican racist brethren-CAN’T FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELVES, UNLESS YOU FEEL THAT BLACK FOLKS ARE BENEATH YOU, and in your bitchmade case, you can’t feel good about yourself, and lack of accomplishments in life-SEEING AS HOW YOU CAN’T CRACK THIS SHELL, WHICH IS THEREAL, AND THAT’S REAL!

Pff. If you want to feel good about the fact that the white man took pity on your dumbass by admitting you to college through his affirmative action program and handing you a part time writing job, then be your guest.

My response:

I’m not feeling good about anything the white man GAVE me, seeing as how everything I have, I HAVE EARNED THE HONEST WAY! Look devil, as I said before, I realize that your racist, and demonic thinking, towards black folks, can never allow you to want to perceive black folks as accomplishing anything, that they’ve accomplished honestly, simply because you don’t want to view us as deserving anything that we do have, as truly being ours (not even hip-hop/rap music).

This is why you can boldly claim that my 1300 odd scores on my SAT’s, and my over 3.0 GPA out of high school, still qualifies me as an affirmative action recipient, for in your mind, any break that I do receive, even if it’s earned-IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, WHITE LARGESSE ACTION, SEEING AS HOW IT WAS GIVEN TO SOMEONE BLACK, WHO DOESN’T DESERVE IT, SIMPLY BECAUSE HE’S BLACK!!

Furthermore, a racist devil like yourself, would also want to think this way, simply because as was said before, you are, jealous and envious of the fact that I as a black man, has accomplished more than what you will ever accomplish, even if you lived 1000 lifetimes. This is why you have to muddy my accomplishments, and belittle my stature, because as a racist Mexican, you cannot live comfortability, and being secure in yourself, if you saw a successful black man, any other way, outside of being a beneficiary, again, of white liberal largesse!

And lastly, WHO EVER SAID I WORKED FOR WHITE FOLKS AS A WRITER, FOOL? Again, in your attempts to be discerning, wise, and insightful-YOU ARE EXPOSING YOURSELF TO BE A FIRST CLASS, DIMMWITTED, ADDLE-BRAINED RACIST BASTARD, WHO’S TRYING HIS DARNEDEST TO APPEAR AS NON-RACIST AS POSSIBLE! Devil, you don’t know what the fuck I do for a living, or how I get by. Oh sure, I’m not claiming that I don’t write, neither do I misunderstand your anger, disgust, intimidation and jealousy that you possess, because of this black man being duly employed (even if I am self-employed).

Again, I realize that you would looooooove to think this way (me, and every other successful black person, being an affirmative action recipient), because of your own envy and white supremacist thinking, which is how the overwhelming majority of mexicans think about black folks anyway. You and your kind, want to think this way, because you want to justify your hatred, and constantly at odds feelings towards black folks, only because you don’t feel all too well about how your own personal life has turned out. So racist mexicans like you, in order to feel good about your own selves, have to concoct theories on why black folks who are successful, are successful, so as to alleviate any sense of inadequacy, and inferiority, you may be tempted to possess, when it comes to viewing successful black folks living comfortably and large.

In other words, you and your kind have a klu-klux mindset and spirit, which dictates that no matter what the circumstance, you always have to be better than the “nigger”, even if it is in your own imagination-AND YOU KNOW I’M TELLING THE TRUTH ON THIS ONE, SON OF A DEMONIAC TIJUANA WHORE!

Oh and lastly-DON’T PRETEND AS IF MEXICANS DON’T BENEFIT FROM AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, OR DON’T USE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TOWARDS THEIR ENDS, BECAUSE THEY DO!

NEXT!

He said:

Keep in mind also that you are driving the white man's car, wearing the white man's clothes, eating the white man's food products, watching the white man's media, typing on the white man's computer, living in a Mexican city, a Mexican state,

My response:

Again, the more this devil talks, the more black folks should begin to see everything that I’ve posted up in my previous posts, about how these devils think, everything time they see a black person living, being free, and successful.

With that said-GET REAL DEVIL! The last time I checked, mexicans didn’t create any automobiles, create the type of clothing they presently wear, create much of the food products they presently eat, create the present media they presently use; neither did mexicans create the type of computers, your racist, spindly, demonic fingers are using!

I mean come on, you talk about black folks, and what they didn’t create, but in claiming yourself as a native American, well-WHAT OF THE ABOVE THINGS LISTED, DID NATIVE AMERICANS CREATE, BUT YET THEY UTILIZE? I’ll tell you, just in case you have forgotten-NOT A DAMN THING!

Oh for sure, in your pm, you stated that despite being over 80% native American, you nevertheless had a right to enjoy these white creations, simply because you were 20% white! Which is when I reminded you, that there are plenty of black folks, me included, who have about 20% white blood in them, so if I were to use your logic (having white blood, allows you to have the privilege in enjoying white European creations)-THEN MY PEOPLE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ENJOY, WHAT WE ENJOY, WITHOUT SATANIC MINIONS LIKE YOUR KIND, PUTTING OUR FEET TO THE FIRE!

Are black folks getting this?

Not only that, you have Asians who live in SoCal; you have folks from Bangladesh, who live in SoCal; you have middle-easterners, who live in SoCal, AND GUESS WHAT? THEY DIDN’T CREATE THE MEDIA, THE COMPUTERS, THE AUTOMOBILES, THE CLOTHES, ETC., THAT THEY ENJOY-BUT YET YOUR EVIL AND RACIST KIND NEVER CALL THEM OUT! And you want to know why black folks and the world? BECAUSE IN THE END, EVEN IF THESE FOLKS DON’T POSSESS ANY EUROPEAN BLOOD, THEY, UNLIKE BLACK FOLKS, HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE AND EXIST, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT BLACK, ACCORDING TO THE RACIST MINDS OF THIS DEVIL’S WICKED KIND!

You see, it is black folks that demoniacs like this imp, is targeting for destruction and genocide, simply because, again, with the fear of sounding redundant-THEY DON’T THINK WE HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST, AND BE FREE! This is why they always throw this up in our faces, because they have become OUR ETERNAL ENEMIES, AND EXTERNAL THREATS TO OUR EXISTENCE! It’s like they are obsessed with our very comings and goings!

In other words, they mean us no damn good.

But on the same token, besides mexicans not creating much of the things that they presently enjoy, I will venture to say that the very music, and cultural expressions, that your kind enjoys, COMES FROM THE HANDS, SOULS AND MINDS OF BLACK FOLKS! Man, your kind have stolen, adopted, and co-opted, plenty of cultural expressions and fashion statements from black folks-TO WHERE IT AIN’T EVEN FUNNY! Much of the music your kind listens to, came from black folks; the styles of dress that were instituted by the pachucos, came from black folks; much of the slang that you devils use; you got it from black folks.

Hell, you even got your soldiers for the devil’s army (Surs) copying early black gangsta rappers from the west, from back in the day, with their watered down, pasteurized and homogenized “chicano” or “sur” rap, which is nothing more than repackaged-BLACK GANGSTA RAP, FROM BACK IN THE DAY! Yet you guys claim to be so original with your shit, in comparison to black folks? BS!

And lastly on this tip about this being a Mexican state:

Well tell that to your wetback border hopping kind, who escape a land that is ruled by your people (mexicans), just to reside in a land that is ran and controlled by the white man! When foreigners come into this country, by way of Cali, they’re not thinking about living in Mexico, or in a country controlled by mexico, for if this is what they thought-THEY WOULD’VE NEVER LANDED HERE, IN THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY, NEITHER WOULD 100% OF THE LATINOS WHO MIGRATE TO CALI!

Don’t confuse this territory with being predominantly Mexican, with being a “Mexican” state, for if you truly felt this way-THEN HOW ABOUT YOU GIVING UP YOUR U.S. CITIZENSHIP, DEVIL? Oh, I forgot, you would never do that, SEEING AS HOW YOUR WAY OF LIFE IS BEHOLDEN TO WHAT THE GRINGO IN THE U.S. CAN AFFORD YOU!

Your biggest gripe and threat, from where you see it, comes in the form of black folks thriving, enjoying, and living in a country that they have every right to live in, seeing as how they’re citizens of the U.S., and have been on this landmass, longer than many of your own people, who are hopping the border, just so that they can live in the land controlled, and steered, BY THE WHITE MAN! Not only that, black folks have shedded their blood, sweat and tears, on this land mass, to where we DESERVE TO CALL THE U.S. OUR HOME!

But you don’t want us receiving any of your white brethren’s privileges in this country, ain’t that right? You feel that anything black folks receive, even if we earned it, belongs to your kind, simply because we as black folks, in your eyes, are beneath you and your kind. Naw devil, this land ain’t Mexican land. Not only that, I realize that this is what fuels your wicked sureno brethren’s genocidal campaigns against black folks, and I also realize that this is what allows those who refer to themselves as being non-racist mexicans, to have sympathy for the strivings, of their racist sureno brethren-BECAUSE EVERY MEXICAN, EVEN THOSE WHO ARE NON-RACIST, BELIEVE THAT ULTIMATELY, AS BLACK FOLKS, BECAUSE WE’RE BLACK, WE DON’T BELONG IN THIS COUNTRY, THEREFORE WE ARE WORTHY OF EXTERMINATION!

Again black folks, check out this devil and his words! He and his kind, don’t feel that way towards the Europeans, who massacred, oppressed and enslaved his people, because these devils enjoy the benefits and largesse, of what these Europeans have produced, BUT YET THEY WANT US TO FEEL AWKWARD IN DOING SO. Neither do they feel this way, when it comes to Cambodians, Filipinos, Armenians (who are white, by the way), Indians (from India proper), Malaysians, or whatever, when it comes to them benefiting from the privileges of living in the U.S.-BECAUSE THEIR PRIMARY THREAT FOR EXTERMINATION, ARE BLACK FOLKS!

And this shit goes beyond mere gang rivalries, for if it were mainly about simple gang rivalries, THEN THESE DEVILS WOULDN’T JUSTIFY THE TAKING OF INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIAN LIVES, WHO AREN’T GANG AFFILIATED!

I can say more on this one angle, and will do so in approximately two weeks from now, but with that said-NEXT!!

He said:

while living with a waterbuffalo woman that dies her hair blond no less.

My response:

First off, as I told you in a pm, so I tell you here and now, and that is, my beautiful black woman doesn’t dye her hair blond, unlike the pot-bellied, flat-assed, black lipstick wearing, blonde haired chicana hos, whom you can’t even get.

He said:

I am not here to take your low self esteem from you but if you hit me with some BS then I'm going to hit you back every time.

My response:

TAKE MY LOW SELF-ESTEEM? Satanic imp-YOU GIVE YOURSELF TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH CREDIT! What is it that you have, and have accomplished in your life, as a Mexican, or just as a human being, THAT I NEED TO SURVIVE OFF OF, IN ORDER TO LIVE! Yeah, there are black folks that like Mexican food, BUT GUESS WHAT? We can do without that shit, and still live! There are black folks who love them some Mexican pussy (I don’t know why, seeing as how Latinas of African descent, or those Latinas with some African in them, got the better nookies), but GUESS WHAT? If your women were to never, ever, look at another black man-WE WOULDN’T BE MISSING MUCH! If a Mexican never moved in our neighborhoods-WE WOULDN’T BE MISSING MUCH! If a Mexican never performed their traditional sounding, Mexican music-WE WOULDN’T BE MISSING MUCH! If a Mexican never even befriended us-WE AS A PEOPLE, WOULDN’T BE MISSING MUCH! SO AGAIN, HOW IN THE FUCK CAN AN INSIGNIFICANT, LA CUCARACHA, DOG-FONDLING FLEA LIKE YOU, TAKE AWAY ANYTHING THAT I HAVE AS A BLACK MAN, IN REGARDS TO MINE OWN SELF-ESTEEM!

I don’t walk like mexicans, dress like mexicans, and try to act Mexicans, or use Mexican slang, much the way, your people do, in reverse! Neither do I even listen to traditional Mexican music! Don’t get me wrong, your culture, is your culture and all, but trust me, besides lowriders, and certain aspects of cholo gear, I suppose-THERE’S NOTHING THAT YOU MEXICANS PRESENTLY HAVE, THAT WE AS BLACK FOLKS REALLY NEED, FOR IF YOU NEVER EXISTED IN OUR SPACES, IT WOULDN’T HAVE CAUSED ANY SIGNIFICANT DENTS IN OUR LIVES!

Now, I realize that as a klan in a tan, and a white/brown supremacist, with intense racist predilections, you would like to think of yourself as “taking” something from me, so that you can feel empowered over a black man (because that type of shit just turns you on), but I am sorry devil-I AIN’T THE ONE! It’ll be best for you, to deal with some standard issue black man, who doesn’t possess the knowledge of self, and run that game by him, for you won’t, unfortunately for you, receive any traction, coming from my end.

So you can hit me with whatever you think you’re hitting me with, which is nothing more than bitch taps, coming from a bitchmade man, because in the end, you will soon come to realize, along with others, and that is-NO MATTER WHAT “hardball” YOU THINK YOU’RE THROWING IN MY DIRECTION, I WILL ALWAYS HIT THAT SHIT RIGHT OUT THE PARK!

NEXT!

He said:

Make NO mistake, Cultural Grand Larcenist, about that.

My response

Cultural Grand Larcenist? Don’t get me wrong, every racial group, especially if they live in close proximity to another racial group, will borrow, arrogate, and co-opt, certain cultural trends, but to accuse black folks as being the most severe practitioners-IS HIGHLY HYPOCRITICAL! You know why?

Remember devil, at least black folks can use justifiably, as an excuse, the fact that we were taken from a completely different land of origins, and transplanted on another land mass, as slaves, to where it was inevitable, that we would throughout the years, heavily acquire outside cultural influences, namely European influences, while keeping intact, and maintaining, our root African souls, which allowed us to create artistic and cultural expressions, that the whole world emulates, including your racist kind-BUT WHAT IS YOUR PEOPLE’S EXCUSE?

Hell! Your own people were oppressed by Europeans on this land mass, where your kind originated from, but yet the overwhelming majority of your kind speak a white man’s language; practice the white man’s religion; wear the white man’s clothes; use the white man’s media; practice the asian man’s martial arts; and listen to and perform, the black man’s music! Not only that, your traditional Mexican music, AIN’T PURE INDIGENOUS MUSIC! The architecture, that you brag about, damn fool devil-AIN’T NAVAJO, OR APACHE, HO! (I’m only bringing up these two tribes, because he claims to be mixed with 80% of these two indigenous, native American tribes.)

And in going back to black folks-much of your style and artistic expression came from black folks, a transplanted people! Your brown berets were a copycat outfit, whose style they adopted from black folks, by way of the black panthers. The brown fist that many of your chicano pride racist brethren utilize, was taken from the black power fist of the 1960’s. Saying “brown and proud,” or “brown pride,” were words and expressions, taken from black folks, who were identified by a color (black), which lead them to proclaim, during the 60’s, that they were “black and proud,” or had “black pride”. The music that you and your racist kind listen to, came from black folks. The slang and verbal expressions (even your screen name “Rollin in ma six fo”) came from black folks. The zoot suits your pachuco ancestors wore back in the day, and the accompanying culture-THEY RECEIVED FROM BLACK FOLKS!

Oh man, I can go on, and on, and on, about CULTURAL GRAND LARCENY, COMING FROM YOUR PEOPLE, TO WHERE IT WOULD MAKE A BRASS MONKEY EITHER LAUGH, OR CRY, but folks get the gist! And mind you, THIS DEVIL’S KIND IS SUPPOSEDLY ON THEIR OWN, ORIGINAL LAND, BUT YET THEY REFUSE TO PRACTICE, 100% OF THE CULTURAL PRACTICES THAT THEIR PEOPLE ORIGINATED, ON THIS LAND!

All their shit in the present day, IS NOTHING MORE THAN HYBRID SHIT!

So black folks, don’t let devils like these make you feel guilty about making out the best way we could have, due to our peculiar struggles and being brought over here, whereas this devil and his kind, who claim that this is their land-DON’T EVEN PRACTICE THEIR OWN DAMN CULTURE IN FULL! At least black folks have an excuse-WHAT’S YOUR PEOPLE’S EXCUSE, DEVIL!

You try to put my feet to the fire, as a black person, because I don’t live like Africans out in the bush, well hell Mr. Navajo/Apache-I DON’T SEE YOUR ASS OUT THERE LIVING IN A TEEPEE, SMOKING PEYOTE, AND GOING ON VISION QUESTS! The only spiritual quest you probably have falls at the feet of the Roman Catholic Church (a European religion), or praying to the Virgin Mary, but yet you want me to view myself as being an inauthentic human being, bitch-GO TO HELL WITH YOUR BS!

Black folks ain’t buying into that manipulative BS anymore!

So naw devil, you don’t have any high ground, or moral authority over black folks, when it comes to who and what, comprises a TRUE CULTURAL, GRAND LARCENIST!

To be continued!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 6th, 2007, 9:49 am

Okay, I had another ten minutes to spare, so sit back and ENJOY:

I said:

This is why, again, you can’t deal with any of my arguments, but rather, present a straw man (points that have nothing to do with the argument, or arguments at hand), simply because you have no where else to go.

Whereas he said:

You keep repeating the same dumbshit.

My response:

Just look at the nerves of Satan, who claims that I constantly repeat myself, or repeat the same arguments, when in reality, I am the one who’s responding to this devil-WHO CONSTANTLY REPEATS THE SAME ARGUMENTS LIKE CLOCK WORK! Devil, nothing that you’re saying is original, or something that I’ve never dealt with before, coming from you, on this site, or your people! Hell! If you want to get truly ignorant with this, I will gladly post up the entire pm debates we had, wherein I thoroughly raked your ass over the coals of truth, so that the whole world can see that the very same arguments you’re using against me on this thread, are the very same, recycled, banal and rehash type of arguments, you threw my way in our pm debates, which I already handled, oh so effortlessly.

So you can claim that I’m “repeating the same dumbshit” all you would like to, if it gives your evil ass some type of solace and comfort, for the reality is, I’m dealing with a dumb funky, dishonest devil, whose intellect is no farther than his nose, and who consistently has to recycle old arguments repeatedly, BECAUSE HE HAS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY, AND HAS NO WHERE ELSE TO GO.

In other words devil, as long as you keep proclaiming the same, racist, bigoted, DUMB SHIT! I will likewise respond with the same data, and types of responses I’m employing, which is far superior to any of the DUMB SHIT, you can only convey.

I realize that in the end, you would like to view my rebuttals to your DUMB SHIT, as being dumb shit too, so that I will be brought down to your inept intellectual level, but I’m sorry devil- IT DOESN’T COMPUTE! You and I are vastly different, when it comes to our stature, our intellect, and overall lifestyle, to where it’s not even comparable.

He said:

You simply don't have higher intelligence. Be very glad that the white man felt sorry enough for you to give you some self esteem because we both know that wouldn't have happened without him.

My response:

I realize that insidious, covetous and green-eyed devils like yourself would like to think that way of me, because I am a black man, whom you feel inferior to, once you compare us man to man. This is why, again, devils like this imp, has to constantly feel at competitive odds with black folks, and salve their senses, whenever they see a black person they deem to be an erudite, or their intellectual superior, with the belief that everything we’ve earned, was given to us, so that they can feel better about themselves, and their lack of accomplishments.

They also feel this way, because racist Mexican devils like this devil, never want to think of black folks as having a one upmanship over mexicans, in any given thing, including education. This is why a black person can score a higher score than a Mexican person in class, only for that Mexican to justify that black person’s score as being insignificant, only because it came from a black person, who wouldn’t be nothing without the white man-AS IF THOSE DEVILS WOULD BE ALL THAT MUCH, IF THEY WEREN’T LIVING IN A LAND CONTROLLED AND GOVERNED, BY THE WHITE MAN!

Anyways, this is why many of these racist kinds of mexicans, feel a need to murder, and orchestrate genocidal campaigns against black folks, simply because they don’t like to see us succeed, and utilize every advantage at success, that other people will utilize-SIMPLY BECAUSE WE’RE BLACK!

I know that this may sound extreme, but the simplicity of this belief, has many complex strains! Black folks, beware of these fools, especially luciferian types, like this devil, who claims to be non-racist, but in reality-THEY’RE THE DEVIL’S CHILDREN!

I said:

Who gives a fu-- what class you didn’t take? From the way you write, your vocabulary, and the way you try to bite my style of arguing, I can tell that you haven’t taken many classes in your lifetime. And who have you exposed, insofar as flaws, devil? Don’t get me wrong, we as human beings; definitely have flaws, but the flaws you would want to expose in me, as a black man, LAYS WITHIN THE INNER RECESSES OF YOUR WICKED MIND!

Whereas he said:

Biting your style? LOL

My response:

Fuck yeah devil-BITING MY STYLE! LOL! As a matter of fact, the way you asked that question, is similar to how I would ask a question that came from a stupendously asinine, addle-brained bastard like yourself. Hell, you got that kind of response from me!

But then again, that’s the arrogance of you racist Mexican bastard folks. You devils are always co-opting and arrogating off of black folks expressions, to where your racism won’t even allow you to give credit, where credit’s due. This is why you can have a screen name, chock full of ebonics, and black cultural verbal expressions, without missing a beat, but if black folks were to eat a taco-THEN ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!

Again, this is the arrogance of your racist kind, and what they possess as a philosophy when it comes to abducting and stealing black cultural expressions, which is rooted in your folks thinking that you have a right to take those things from black folks, for you feel that anything that black folks have, even if we created it-WE DON’T DESERVE IT! You devils also believe that just because this is “your land”, anything that is produced on it-RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO YOU, ESPECIALLY IF IT WAS CREATED BY LOWLY BLACK FOLKS! TELL ME I’M LYING!

He said:

You are FULL OF SH_IT Lucifer!

My response:

The only one who’s luciferian in type, between the two of us-IS YOU DEVIL! I told you about your angel of light antics not working on this site, nor with yours truly, for if anyone is truly an ill-boding, low-brow, sinister minister of Satan, IT IS YOU, LUCIFER, SON OF THE MORNING, AND EVERYTHING WICKED, DARK AND MACABRE!

And the only person that you know, that was FULL OF stuff, WAS YOUR MOTHER, WHEN SHE WAS CARRYING YOU, FOR THOSE TORTUROUS NINE MONTHS!!

He said:

I have already thrown all kinds of facts and articles in your wretched face but you cried to the moderators. Then they felt sorry for you because it was all true and so they locked the thread.

My response:

And now folks see why I have to constantly repeat myself to this dumbass, but yet he claims that I keep repeating myself, when in reality, my repeats are merely responding to his REPEATED BS!

Truth of the matter devil, you didn’t get the last word on that thread I put up, concerning “Black Folks Contributions To L.A. Street Culture”, for after I typed out my response to your last evil, filibustering and obstructionist ass, THE MODS LOCKED MY SHIT! Now mind you, as I told you before on the pms where I spanked you like a dejected stepchild looking all cross-eyed-I TOLD THE MODS NOT TO BAN YOU FROM THAT POST, NOR BAN YOU FROM THE SITE, WHICH IS AND WAS A BYLAW OF THIS SITE (anyone intentionally taking a post off of it’s topic, will be banned)! (If anyone wants to read a copy of my last rebuttal to this fool, on that thread, which I pmd him that same day, hit me up, and I’ll email it to you, pm to you, or post it up on this site; if anyone wants copies of our pm debates, to use as primers to take down racist devils like this fool, then hit me up, and I will freely give them to you.)

Rather, I told them to keep you on the site, but redirect the filibustering BS that you were putting up on that thread, so as to obstruct, and possibly destroy the thread, that listed pertinent information, concerning black folk’s cultural contributions to L.A. culture-WHICH WAS INFORMATION YOU COULDN’T DENY, AND NEVER ADDRESSED HEAD ON!

Remember devil, if you think you scored a victory, in the battle of disseminating information, just because you posted up info about Spanish architecture-THEN YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE MAIN CHARACTER IN ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO’S NEST, FOR YOU ARE DEFINITELY CUCKOO!

Posting up information about Mexican architecture, has nothing to do with, even in countering, the fact that your pachuco ancestors stole much of their dress and cultural expressions from black folks! It had nothing to do with black jazz culture, and the specific traits of black gang culture THAT YOUR MODERN DAY SUR BRETHREN ARROGATE OFF OF CRIP CULTURE FROM THE LATE 80’S AND EARLY 90’S, that you never denied, couldn’t deny, and wouldn’t deny, even after I invited you to do on that thread!

But yet, you’re going to act as if you scored a homerun for the hometeam, with your filibustering posts dealing with Mexican architecture, while deluding yourself into thinking that this information, sullies, or nullifies mine, WHEN IT DIDN’T!

Man, I had so many folks pm me, or send me emails, that blasted your evil ass, and supported what I did, FOOL! And any support that you received was mainly from Mexican racist devils, who will take any type of victory they can from black folks, even if the victory was shallow, and of no substance!

Naw devil, the only thing you were able to accomplish was getting my shit locked, for outside of that-I WAS WHIPPING YOUR ASS, FROM PILLAR TO POST, ON THAT THREAD, AND CONTINUED THE ASS WHIPPING, IN OUR PMS, DOG FONDLING, FAGGOT COP!

Seeing as how you went there, I dare anyone, I mean AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNYONE, to go over those two threads of mine, that were locked, concerning “Black Folks Contributions to L.A. Culture,” and tell me if you think this devil truly gained a victory in disseminating information, outside of having my thread locked-WHICH IS WHAT HE ULTIMATELY WANTED!

In other words, this snake, this serpent, is the king of filibustering, obstruction, and wiliness, to where he no longer cares about the truth, Oh no! This devil wanted to corrode, destroy, and obliterate the truth, with his damn evil tactics, which again, he produced by flooding that post with information, that wasn’t even relevant to the topic. This is what he is the king of doing (putting up straw mans and straw man arguments; study this devil, and how he operates), but yet he feels as if he’s accomplished something, despite the fact that he can’t come, again, head on, and deal with the information I put up!

And this fool has the nerves to insinuate he has a higher intellect than yours truly, which is obvious to most fair observers-THAT FOR YOU TO THINK THAT WAY, JUST MEANS THAT YOU ARE MOST DEFINETELY, SMOKING SOME SHIT THAT WE ALL NEED TO CHECK OUT!

So naw son of a demoniac whore, much to your severed hatred, which isn’t rooted in reality, you didn’t spank yours truly, seeing as you never came up with information that countered, or compromised what I put up on those threads. My information, and the truth contained within those threads, still stands as testaments of truth and honesty, and it is something that you will never, and ever perceive of, denying, or destroying, with evidence to the contrary.

But this is how a racist Mexican devil thinks. He thinks that when black folks begin to extol their history, and provide accurate data, concerning their history, so that we can obtain some pride in our accomplishments-THIS SOMEHOW COMPROMISES HIS STATURE AS A MEXICAN, TO WHERE HE HAS TO CHOP OUR SHIT DOWN, EVEN IF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS PEOPLE’S EXISTENCE.

This is why this devil, and his racist kind, can tolerate every racial group in this state, including white folks, having their own racial/ethnic day celebrations, or months, but when black folks do the same-THIS IS WHEN THESE RACIST IMPS AND MINIONS, WILL BEGIN TO INVOKE RACE RIOTS! Why? Because these satanic cretans can’t stand to see black folks and their accomplishments, extolled, not even for a season-SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY HATE US SOOOOOOOO DAMN MUCH!

Can’t you feel the seething energies of hatred this devil possesses?

To be continued!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 6th, 2007, 10:30 am

Okay, I have five minutes to spare:

I said:

For anyone to believe, that I lack credibility, solely because they want to think of themselves being more than me; for anyone to create a fantasy world, to where they would want to believe that a black man who’s figuratively spanking his ass from pillar to post, is a beneficiary of affirmative action, when my SAT scores were in the 1300’s, is not only a white supremacist, klan in a tan, pernicious, Mexican racist, but-THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR FAGGOTY BITCHMADE ASS, A QUACK, TO THE UMPTEENTH EXTREME!

Whereas he can only say, because he really has nothing to say:

I knocked your two faced, crossdressing as-s out in the 1st round with hard FACTS.

My response:

Again, even though I’m not a two faced (a word that he arrogated from me, when I describe him and his kind), cross-dresser, which is something that you would love to envision me as a black man of being, seeing as how my strength and passion, compromises your own manhood and dignity, as I said before, so say I now and again, and that is-I’D RATHER BE A CROSS DRESSER, WHICH IS A VICTIMLESS MORAL CRIME, THAN TO BE A NO PUSSY HAVING, DOG FONDLING, FAGGOT COP!

Secondly, as I said in the earlier post, above this one, and that is-YOU AIN’T KNOCKED A DAMN THING OUT IN THE 1ST ROUND, OTHER THAN GETTING MY THREAD LOCKED! You didn’t produce any information that compromised, or obliterated, what I had to say, rather my responses to your BS, was knocking your mess out of the water repeatedly. Again, I dare anyone to go read those posts, so that they can see for themselves.

Now, if you take pride and a sense of accomplishment, in having a thread locked, due to the fact that you continued to put up, irrelevant posts, that weren’t substantial, nor had anything to do with the thread-THEN THAT TELLS ME A LOT ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER! Again devil, you ain’t won shit, for everyone knows the BS games you were playing, which was so extreme-THAT EVEN A DEAD RAY CHARLES CAN SEE!

Son a satanic whore, you didn’t win a damn thing, neither will your wickedness ever prevail, over yours truly! Again, to everyone reading these words, go over and read “Black Folks Contributions to L.A. Culture, Part 1” and view how I slaughtered and dealt with this devil. And if you guys would like, I can see you the continuation of our debates, after that particular thread was closed.

I promise you, it will be entertaining!!

I said:

Bitch, GET OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSE DEVIL, BECAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT I HAVE EXPOSED YOU FOR THE DOUBLE-DEALING, FORKTONGUED, PERNICIOUS, INSIDIOUS AND FLAGITIOUS, BASTARD THAT YOU ARE! Hell devil, I’m not inserting anything into your belief systems, other than what you’re expressing! What it is, is that you’re mad that I am exposing your belief systems, that you try to mask under your forktongued and deceptive speech, and if you keep getting ornery with me, I will expose even more, from the pm debates we had, where you really showed your true racist colors devil! So in the end, you don’t know who the fu-- you’re dealing with, regards to being able to pull up some shit, because like other standard issue fools you’re use to dealing with, I DON’T ERASE, NOR FORGET SHIT!

Whereas he said:

LOL

My response:

What? TELL ME WHAT’S SO FUNNY-I want to laugh too!

He said:

Looks like the affirmative action case memorized a few words in the dictionary to build his self esteem.

My response:

Oh nooooooooooo devil, the only one who’s an affirmative action case between the two of us, when we really get down to it-ARE DEVILS LIKE YOU! However, you will justify your affirmative action benefits, with the fact that this is supposedly “your land” and that everything you receive in the form of a largesse, from this society, deservedly belongs to you, as opposed to some lowly “n!ggers” ! This is how you think devil, and don’t deny it!

And as far as me memorizing a dictionary, so as to boost my “self-esteem,” well, my self-esteem, contrary to how you want to view it, doesn’t need to be boosted by the plethora of words that I know, or memorized, from the dictionary, but rather, in the type of man that I am, my stature, and what I have accomplished. Then again, I don’t expect a bitchmade, racist, dog fondling faggot like yourself to understand, seeing as how he’s soooooooo obsessed with my writing style, my education, and my accomplishments, all because he has a searing and seething hatred for any success a black man can achieve, to where he has to belittle it, because that’s all he can do.

No devil, I memorize words within the dictionary, for personal development, when it comes to the art of communicating. You ought to try it as well, instead of going to a thesaurus, like you did in your previous debates with me. I know that you’d rather see black folks stuck in Ebonics, and/or speaking all ignorantly, because then you’d view me as an “authentic black man”, but seeing as how I am a black man, whose arguments you can’t take down, whose stature you will never obtain, and whose accomplishments you can never fathom, you, again-HAVE TO ATTACK MY WRITING STYLES, AND MY SPEECH!

Why? For that which this devil attacks, in the form of my speech, my intellect, and writing style, is exactly what this devil is intimidated by. So remember black folks, Mexican racist devils like this imp, and the type of stealth and subterfuge they will put into place, to try and tear you down!

In the end, you’re nothing more than a playerhating, ruinous, wreckful, pernicious, son of a demoniac whore, who, along with his racist kind, MEANS THE BLACK COLLECTIVE, NO DAMN GOOD!

Oh yeah devil, by the way, how about looking up those words in a dictionary, to see exactly what they mean, so as to give your little Chihuahua, Loky Smoky, a break from your spindly fingers, fiddling with his middle! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

He said:

SLU-T,

My response:

The only sluut you know, was the mama who delivered you, while sitting on a toilet sit, because she thought her stomach pains was due to her having to take a shit! LOL!

He said:

I'll say it again,

My response:

Oh, what do we have here, ANOTHER VERBAL EXPRESSION THAT THIS MEXICAN RACIST ARROGATED FROM THIS BLACK MAN?

He said:

you are not doing a damn thing but repeating yourself.

My response:

And as I said before devil, I’M ONLY REPEATING MYSELF, WITH YOU, ON THIS THREAD, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE REHASHING THE SAME OLD TIRED, BANAL, INSUBSTANTIAL AND FECKLE TYPE ARGUMENTS, THAT ARE SOFTER THAN AN ICE CREAM CONE, ON A HOT SUMMER DAY, WHICH WAS, AND IS, SIMILAR TO THE ARGUMENTS YOU POSTED UP IN OUR PM BATTLE!

Oh yeah devil, you do remember those, RIGHT? So if anything, I will constantly repeat all day long, my same arguments, while throwing in other curves and nuances that weren’t inputted before, as long as you keep coming at me with the same nonsense.

So if anyone’s not really saying a damn thing, IT IS YOU! Don’t get me mad at me because I keep coming back on your BS, and the fact that I won’t just wither away and die, which is a position and belief you once previously held, and want to hold onto (which is a position and belief, I’ll deal with later on in the day; so sit back and stay steadfast, because yours truly is coming on down the line)-despite evidence to the contrary.

Naw fool, I’ll be in your face, on this site, FOREVER, and will not cease to destroy and wreck, any piece of BS, you lob my way, and I DON’T CARE HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES, DEVIL!

NEXT!

My response:

You are WAY too stupid for me.

My response:

I realize that as a racist Mexican, you would love to view me as being “stupid,” for again, this is the only way a racist Mexican like yourself, can convince yourself, that you are supposedly still the shit, despite the fact that you are obviously full of shit, and whose arguments are being decimated, and excoriated, to where it makes you feel like-SHIT! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

He said:

Anybody with half a brain could see right through you.

My response:

Anyone with a half a brain like yourself, can’t see through anything, seeing as how their heads are too implanted far up their asses, to where they can’t figure out the forest from the trees!

He said:

Then again, I THINK I TOLD YOU THAT ALREADY!

My response:

Anything a racist Mexican devil tells a black man, ain’t worth listening to, contemplating, pondering, or concentrating on, seeing as how you demoniac bitches, speak with a forktongued.

To be continued!

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 6th, 2007, 12:05 pm

man come on the real i agree with you and all but you takin it to the super extra extreme, leave it laone mexicans will be mexicans. better yet people will be people. mexicans are the new niggas now lol

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 6th, 2007, 12:21 pm

Okay, again, I had some more time to spare...

I said:

Naw devil, I’m not stereotyping a thing, when it comes to how you think, and how you operate, because the more you try to come at me, take me down, and use your weak mind games that you’re use to using on lesser brethren, THE MORE YOUR HORNS WILL BE EXPOSED TO THE WORLD! You see, I realize that you’re a latent racist, have always known that you were a latent racist, just waiting to explode. And boy does it explode, simply because your racist feelings and mindset, as well as philosophy, towards black folks-YOU JUST CAN’T HELP NOR HIDE!

Whereas he said:

RETARD you are one of the most racist and ignorant posters to ever post on this board.

My response:

Simply put devil, I don’t care how you view me, or how most folks view me on this site, for the simple fact of the matter is, as I said in the above post of mine, which was akin to-ANYTHING A RACIST DEVIL DEMONIAC, MEXICAN LIKE YOURSELF HAS TO SAY, IN REGARDS TO ME BEING A RACIST, OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, HAS NO MERIT, NOR ROOTS, NOR ANY GROUND TO STAND ON, AS FAR AS WHERE I’M STANDING!

Your personal opinions of me, means shit to me. Likewise, you’re just upset that I am unmasking you before the entire world, so that they can see the true racist demoniac devil, I’ve always knew you, and proclaimed you, to be-which is very evident in the arguments and positions you take, when it comes to black folks, and your views on where we don’t fit in, and what we don’t deserve, or deserve, etc.

So don’t get mad at me for the ass whipping that is revealing you to the whole world, snake, for remember, it was you who wanted to tangle with yours truly, whereby I’m giving you a taste, in whopping doses-OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE! Because racist mexicans like yourself, who pretend to be non-racist, had to be exposed to the whole world-INCLUDING THE TOTAL BLACK COMMUNITY! The racism that you spew on this thread, you just can’t help from spewing, because it is apart of your nature, your predilections and your upbringing!

I know this angers you, to where you hate me, and despise me to the core, well that’s okay-I WANT YOU TO HATE AND DESPISE ME DEVIL, for I’d rather for you to hate me, than for me to be deceived by a stealthy, two-faced, backstabbing, subversive serpent like you, in the form of a non-racist Mexican devil!

Devil, again, you’re just mad, BECAUSE I’M EXPOSING YOUR EVIL HIDE TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

He said:

When I think of notorious racists, I think of the real, blakkk, sekret (your other half), and a few others who pop up.

My response:

What the fuck are you talking about? You racist Mexican sons and daughters of demonic bitches are some of the worst hypocrites known to mankind! You live amongst notorious racists, in your own world, offline, within the environs of your chicano/Mexican community. You have relatives, friends, and associates, whom you know intimately, that are notoriously racist against black folks, and have committed unjustified genocidal murder against black folks, and who pine for the day black folks are fully subjugated and/or annihilated, by your wicked racist kind, but yet you come on here and pretend that those black folks whom you perceive as being racist-ARE THE GREATEST OFFENDERS!

Devil BE FOR REAL!

Every racist Mexican devil like yourself, who comes in the form of an amigo homie, knows another Mexican, by the time their 5 years old, who hates them some black folks, but yet you are going to get on some black folks for not feeling all to kindly towards your people-AS IF THAT’S SACRILEGIOUS! Again devil, FUCKING TAKE THAT SHIT TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!

If anything, black folks are always being lied to, about your racist and wicked kind, and how we’re supposed to view you as our darker latent brothers and sistes, and that the strife we have between the two of us, is simply brainwashing that was implemented by the white man. You know, as well as your people know, THAT THIS IS BS!

Anyone, with any sense, who lives around your racist kind, KNOWS THAT YOUR HATRED AND PASSIONATE DESPISING OF BLACK FOLKS, HAVE VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH WHITE FOLKS PROVOCATIONS, BUT RATHER YOUR OWN DARK, WRETCHED, AND RACIST DEMONIAC SOULS!!

TELL ME I’M LYING DEVIL!

So in the end, I don’t have to portray you as anything, relating to a racist, seeing as how your evil hide is doing just fine, in exposing your own self-WHICH IS BECOMING MORE EVIDENT AND APPARENT, AS THIS DIALECTIC CONTINUES! You see devil, I can spot things that an average issue black person, who wants to love and unite with you, can’t see. Hell, I can even spot things within your wicked and lying nature, THAT YOU CAN’T EVEN SEE!

So later with your BS!

NEXT!

He said:

Why don't you conduct a poll on here and see who people think is more racist? I know you don't want none of that because the the bottom line is, you can't handle the truth!

My response:

I don’t care about no damn polls, seeing as how my crucifixion, and exorcising, of a demon like you, has very little to do with affirmation, FROM A DAMN POLL, FOOL DEVIL!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, when I slice and dice up a horned devil like you-IT IS A SACRED DUTY THAT CAN’T BE DICTATED BY WHAT A FUCKIN’ POLL SAYS, BUT WHAT TRUTH SAYS, DEMON CHILD, WHORESON-SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT A POLL? Fuck a poll!

This is about you and me, SNAKE!

So fuck what I supposedly can’t handle, for I am definitely handling a venomous and devilish snake like yourself, with little effort!

What? YOU’RE NO LONGER HAVING FUN! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

He said:

You can't handle polls, you can't handle facts,

My response:

Yeah, yeah right bitch, I’ve already dealt with you, concerning the “polls” and exposed you for the weak bitchmade devil that you are, which is blatantly apparent in how you now have to throw other folks into the equation, so that they can give a judgment on how they view me. Secondly, on my other posts on this thread, I’ve already dealt with how your supposed “facts,” were merely nothing more than straw man posts and arguments, that a forktongued devil like you will use, in order to shut down a thread that you hated so severely, because of the truth that the thread contained, which shook up, and rocked your apple cart.

So you miss me with your “facts” and what I couldn’t handle, seeing as how my facts, and subsequent rebuttals on those threads, as well as in our own personal pm debates, tore you out a new asshole.

He said:

you can't handle the streets, and you just can't handle reality.

My response:

The only on who can’t handle reality, is you devil, seeing as how you want to persistently believe that you “told” me one, over on those other threads, or in our pm debates. Well devil, all someone would have to do, as I said before, is go over to those threads (Black Folks Contributions to L.A. Culture), as well as read the pm debates we had, which I skewered you like a sewer rat, in order to see who owned who!

Man, I whipped your ass so thoroughly; most folks thought I was faking it. Hell, many folks thought I wasn’t even human, the way in which I, with great ease, bitch slapped your bitch made ass, with a vengeance. So naw devil, if you were scurrying around this site, feeling all cocksure about a supposed victory you gained over me, along with how you perceived me, viewing our back and forth’s with one another, with you being the victor-THEN YOUR SELF-DELUDED ASS HAS THOUGHT WRONG!!!!

For as you can see devil, I AIN’T WALKING AROUND WITH MY HEAD DOWN, WITH A BROKEN STRIDE, WHICH IS SOMETHING A RACIST MEXICAN, AND RACIST MEXICANS IN GENERAL, WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN THIS BLACK MAN!

Naw fool, I’m walking around thinking, knowing, full of cocksure assuredness-THAT IT WAS I, WHO KICKED YOUR EVIL ASS, FROM PILLAR TO POST, AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND: FUCK WHAT YOUR EGO SAYS TO THE CONTRARY!

I said:

But you see, much to your severe hatred, I AM A REAL MOTHERFUCKER, WHO ON MANY OCCASIONS, WILL TELL YOU HOW I FEEL! Why? Well, haven’t you heard- I AM THE REAL!

BU_LLSHIT you are nothing more than a two faced, crossdressing, cowardly and fearful, 3 foot she devil that is being overwhelmed by the Mexican population in LOS ANGELES.

My response:

BS! Why double dealing, polluted, contorted, untrustworthy, son of a demoniac BITCH, who’s nothing but a faggoty, no pussy having, dog fondling cop-BECAUSE TRUTH BE TOLD, MOST BLACK FOLKS WOULDN’T GIVE A DAMN WHETHER OR NOT MEXICANS LIVED RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO THEM, IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS, OR SCHOOLS, IF BOTH WERE ABLE TO LIVE IN RELATIVE, AND HARMONIOUS PEACE!

Remember Satan’s child, black folk’s historical enemies and targets, were always the “system” or “white supremacy” in general, in that it came from a specific type of folks, namely WHITE FOLKS! When mexicans weren’t as “overwhelming” in their numbers back in the day, and even when they became overwhelming in their numbers, BLACK FOLKS NEVER EVEN DISCUSSED MEXICANS, NEITHER WERE YOU ON OUR RADARS, DESPITE THE RACISM YOUR DEVILISH KIND ALWAYS HARBORED FOR BLACK FOLKS!

Hell, even in the early parts of this century, when it was becoming apparent that this gang warfare between blacks and mexicans, wasn’t simply part and parcel of common gang warfare, but racial warfare declared by your evil sureno brethren, and their sympathizers-BLACK FOLKS STILL DIDN’T BOTHER TO IMPLICATE YOUR RACIST KIND, DESPITE THE GROWING EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY!

Now, were there those blacks who didn’t appreciate, or take all too kindly, the fact that there were mexis and salvis moving into their neighborhoods, at such high numbers-OF COURSE! Would this be sacrilegious-HELL NO! WHY? Because this would be no different than how your people would react, if grips of black Haitians, were to move into East L.A., and how many of your people would’ve responded to this encroachment.

But despite black folks being capable of having bigoted and xenophobic feelings, not unlike your people BY THE WAY-at least black folks didn’t go on an organized campaign, to try and destroy, uproot, and commit pogroms, on your people, the way your sur devil brethren are!

As I have constantly said, which bears repeating, and that is-IF FOLKS WANT TO GET A SNAP SHOT OF HOW MEXICANS FARED IN ALL BLACK HOODS, OR BLACK GANG DOMINATED HOODS, FROM BACK IN THE DAY, JUST LOOK AT THE MEXIS, SALVIS, AND OTHER MESTIZOS, WHO RESIDE IN THESE BLACK ENCLAVES TODAY, AND CHECK OUT HOW THEY’RE FARING, LIVING AMONGST THESE SUPPOSEDLY WICKED, XENOPHOBIC AND BIGOTED BLACK FOLKS, WHO ARE THREATENED BY BEING OVERWHELMED BY THE MESTIZO POPULATION! And if you can check out how they’re faring, in that they hang with black homies, and walk peaceably and freely down the streets-THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW THESE FOLKS FARED DURING THE DAYS WHEN BLACK FOLKS WERE THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY, IN PARTS OF L.A.

I’m saying all of this to say, that black folks as a whole, by and large, really don’t care about the mexi L.A. population, other than being treated fairly, and not being fucked with, within the ways your people are fucking with black folks!

In other words, you devils got in our faces, and let it be known that you hated us all along, and that regardless of whether we as black folks viewed white folks as our primary opponents, that in the end-WE WERE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN, WHICH WAS YOU RACIST, MEXICAN DEVILS!

Simply put, you pined for the day, that you and your kind could flex your racist muscles against black folks, regardless of whether we wanted to unify with you, or not; thought fondly of you, or not; for the simple fact of the matter is, with your people, your thinking is just like the devil: YOU WILL DESTROY THOSE THAT SERVE YOU, AND WILL HATE THOSE THAT LOVE YOU, ESPECIALLY IF THEY’RE BLACK!

So naw devil, fuck your overwhelming numbers, because hell, black folks have always lived in a country, or certain environments, where they were, and are, in the minority. Rather, the contention comes in at; when it boils down to what type of person you’re dealing, in these overwhelming numbers.

NEXT!

He said:

Face it, little boy, you are a trespasser.

My response:

If anyone were to face anything, they would face the reality that much of your border hopping brethren, are the ones who are the trespassers, and that black folks have a legal right in this country, to stay in this country, and that this land is no more your land, than it is BLACK FOLKS LAND! Hell, if you’re talking about mestizos, by 1862, when all of the lands throughout the Southwest were finally annexed, THERE WERE ONLY 4,000 OF THOSE WHO WERE EVEN CONSIDERED LATIN, OR MEXICAN, LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY AT THE TIME, whereas there were 4 million black folks!!

And mind you, this population doesn’t include the pure indigenous tribes, who either spoke English, or Spanish, that lived in this country: tribes that your mestizo people, under the sovereign nation of mexico, use to oppress, harass and murder, just like the gringos at the time. All of this native American BS and bandwagon, many of your kind is on today, is due to your trying to find angles in justifying your illegal brethren’s escaping into this land, illegally.

So naw devil, many of your Mexican brethren that are sneaking in, and many of your Mexican brethren who are 4th, 3rd and 2nd generation mexicans, don’t have more of a rightful claim to this land, than black folks. This is plainly seen, especially when you consider the fact that this land no longer belongs to the Mexican government, and hadn’t legally belonged to the Mexican government, for quite some time now, which is an understatement, SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALING ABOUT DEVIL!

Again, you’re not going to give up your U.S. citizenship, for a Mexican national identity, why? BECAUSE MEXICAN RACIST DEVILS LIKE YOU, BENEFIT FROM AND ENJOY THE PRIVILEGES THAT LIVING IN THE U.S. CAN AFFORD YOU! This is why many of your own kind, picked up the gun, on behalf of the U.S., in its’ armed conflicts with other countries that had nothing to do with you, simply because you were fighting for THE U.S. and not mexico, and you knew this! And as I said in a previous post, and that is, your folks who are pouring into this country, as well as other latinos who are migrating to this state, ain’t doing so because they view this as a country, that is similar, or was similar to, the governments they left behind-HELL NO!

Mexicans who come illegally into this country, despite them self-deluding themselves, into thinking that this land is their land, wouldn’t want to escape into a country ruled and governed by their own people; a government that brandished the Mexican flag, but rather a country that upholds the U.S. flag

But you see, mexicans can enjoy the privileges of this land, and so can other races of people, including white folks, but the problems you devils have, is with black folks! Again, with the fear of sounding redundant, I will say once again, that the racism and unreasonable hatred that is being perpetuated by these racist Mexican fiends, against the black population, may be rooted in European designed racial castes in Mexico, but I know that much of it is also strongly rooted in the fact that Mexicans believe that just because we’re black, and are beneath them as mexicans, and seeing as how mexicans view themselves as being more closer to whites than black folks (which they view as a badge of honor), they feel that everything we’ve earned, through our blood, sweat and tears, should’ve gone to their kind instead.

This is one of the major gripes Mexican devils have with white folks, which is a gripe that they felt, and still feel to this day, and that is that white folks owe them, the very same largesse, or extolling, that they gave black folks, even though black folks earned it. This is why every time a sureno racist devil sees a black person walking down the street, or minding their own business, they feel compelled to murder them, and strip them of their very lives, for they feel that black folks, not unlike how this devil feels, are trespassers, who stole their shine in days gone by, and now they are going to reclaim it, by invoking what they call “Mexican vengeance”, which is the killing of innocent black civilians, and them only.

This is another reason why it’s foolish for black folks to even reach out to these devils, in the name of brotherhood, because the “brother” you are reaching out to, don’t feel that you rightfully belong here anyway, and that at the core, DON’T HAVE ANY RIGHTS!

The Mexican community is bred into this type of thinking, especially those in SoCal, which if you were to buttress this by the other white supremacist need for mexicans to feel a need to conquer black folks, or the black man, in order for their own egos as men to be sufficed-YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY, EVEN THE MOST LIBERAL, AND ‘non-racist’ MEXICAN WILL TELL YOU, THAT THE RACIAL CONFLAGRATION BETWEEN BLACK AND BROWN WILL NEVER CEASE!

Why? BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEIR OWN PEOPLE, HOW THEY THINK AND OPERATE! Why? BECAUSE THEY FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY, AT THE CORE!

He said:

Now run along, plead your your last requests, channel your anglo saxon daddies that raped your mother, and harness your pent up rage because you are going to need it.

My response:

Are you threatening me devil?? Because if you are, let it be known, that anything I’m advocating for black folks, will not have a speck to do with the same white man, who raped, murdered, and enslaved, the flat-bootied apache women and Navajo women, as well as other native American women. Rather, what I’m advocating IS FOR BLACK FOLKS TO COME TO ARMS, AND FORM SELF-DEFENSE MILITIAS, THAT WILL PROTECT US FROM THOSE WITHIN, AS WELL AS THOSE WITHOUT OUR COMMUITIES!

Black folks living in SoCal, already know who are those enemies within our community, NOW IT IS HIGH TIME FOR THEM TO REALIZE WHO ARE ARE TRUE ENEMIES FROM WITHOUT OUR COMMUNITIES!

And you’re not fooling anyone devil. I know that you keep throwing the white man in my face, as a gauge, or a way of testing the waters, to see if there will be some type of white/black alliance going on. This is why you always have to throw white folks in their, as being slavemasters, and rapists of our mothers, so that we won’t feel comfortable in allying with them, therefore presenting a strong united front against your kind!

I understand the psychology behind why you do, what you do, because remember as I said before devil, YOU’RE NOT DEALING WITH A MAN THAT DOESN’T KNOW YOUR NATURE, NOR YOUR DAMN DIRTY WAYS!

If anyone has been dealing with your precious white folks, whom you want on your side, IT IS YOUR KIND, DAMN FOOL DEVIL! Hell, you’re so far up into white folks Kool-Aid, to where you’re comfortable in associating with, and hanging around, not just your average rank and file white folks, but the most virulent white neo-nazi type racists, and supremacists-WHICH SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOUR KIND, AND HOW YOU PERCEIVE RACE, AND HOW YOU ARE PERCEIVED!

Naw devil, you can have your precious white folks, for we all know that much of your hatred for black folks, is rooted in the unrequited love your kind has had for white folks, and the begrudging admiration you’ve had for white folks, to where it would possesses your kind into wantonly killing innocent black folks, for you felt that black folks for far too long, have had access to those whom you want to love, if they will just return it!

Again, you racist Mexican devils ally with the most virulent racists amongst white people, and will even allow these folks into your gangs, as well as together, go on “n!gger hunting” sprees. In essence, when you throw the white man in my face, all what you are really doing is, judging black folks, by how your folks act, when it comes to building alliances with white folks. Again, you’re just testing the waters, so as to see where the winds going to be.

Naw devil, as I said before, which was akin to-I’M AWARE OF YOUR TRICKS, TACTICS, AND HOW YOU OPERATE, WHICH IS WHY YOU VIEW ME SO INIMITABLY THREATENING!

To be continued…

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 6th, 2007, 12:25 pm

SEKRET wrote:man come on the real i agree with you and all but you takin it to the super extra extreme, leave it laone mexicans will be mexicans. better yet people will be people. mexicans are the new niggas now lol
Naw man, I can't. This devil mexican son of a demoniac bitch, keeps stalking me, and coming at me with his BS, which leaves me no other choice but to take his racist ass down, like I did in our pm debates. Remember, it is this devil who feels a need to take on this black man, as if it will grant him some type of stature

Besides, I'm having fun decapitating this sucker paul, one trick pony, dog fondling faggot. This devil just doesn't know who he's fucking with!

But that's besides the point. Just sit back, because I got some more for this racist motherfucker, coming your way. Peace...

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 6th, 2007, 2:01 pm

Okay, I even had some more time to spare!

I said:

What you are? I’ll tell you-YOU ARE A RABIDLY, WICKED, AND LOW-BROW, MEXICAN SURENO DEVIL, WHO BELIEVES THAT BLACK FOLKS ARE INFERIOR TO YOUR PEOPLE, AND THAT ANYTHING WE HAVE, EVEN THAT WHICH WE HAVE EARNED, IS DUE TO SOME WHITE LIBERAL LARGESSE, ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE COLLEGE DEGREES, OR JOBS WE HOLD!

Whereas this playerhating devil, who’s envious of a black man’s vocabulary, said:

Low brow? LOL That's mighty white of you Carlton....

My response:

That’s “mighty white” of you to compare a black man, who speaks well, with good elocution, with being a misfit like Carlton, because in your opinion-NO TRUE BLACK MAN, CAN EVER BE THAT INTELLIGENT, OR USE SUCH HIGH FALOOTIN WORDS, RIGHT DAMN FOOL DEVIL?

Devil, give me BREAK!

I said:

This is why you take great lengths to tell me, to supposedly remind me, on how little, you want me to be, because as a black man-YOU DON’T WANT US TO THINK WELL OF OURSELVES! Rather, you want us to hate ourselves, and slit our damn wrists, don’t you devil!

Whereas this devil said:

I've already told you 100 times, I'm just hitting you right back.

My response:

Oh no devil, don’t misread the signals, as if I’m weak of character, or catching feelings, for you see, I AM GLAD YOU ARE SAYING THE THINGS THAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT ME AS A BLACK MAN, OR BLACK FOLKS IN GENERAL, FOR YOU KNOW THAT WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, THE REMARKS, THE JABS AND THE ATTACKS YOU’RE THROWING MY WAY, AREN’T BEING THROWN, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO RETALIATE, AND IF THEY ARE, IT DOESN’T MEAN THAT YOU DON’T ALREADY BELIEVE IN THE THINGS YOU’RE SAYING RIGHT DAMN FOOL DEVIL?

If anything, I’m assisting you with letting off steam; which will allow your perverted dog fondling, faggoty ass to come out of the CLOSET, FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE! So spare me with your fake moral outrage, because you damn well know that every thing you say to me, in the form of a racist rebuttal, is basically what you mean, and how you’ve always felt, devil!

So again, to fake this dialectic of ours, as some type of simple one upmanship you’re trying to obtain with me, when in reality-IS BS-for we all know that this whole shit is cathartic for you, which you ought to ultimately thank me for. Why? BECAUSE RIGHT NOW, THE WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE, FINALLY, HOW NON-RACIST MEXICAN DEVILS LIKE YOURSELF, TRULY ARE, HOW YOU THINK, AND HOW YOU OPERATE!

Man, you can’t beat that type of free publicity and therapy, with a stick!!!

He said:

You started it and you don't like it because I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine.

My response:

To the contrary devil, YOU started it, when you invaded my thread, dealing with “Black Folks Contributions to L.A. Culture”, with your filibustering, insignificant, and out of context posts, dealing with Spanish architecture and shit-THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND, DAMN FOOL DEVIL!

Likewise, don’t think that the “medicine” you’re giving me is foreign to me, just because I’m not supposed to “like it”. Just because a fighter may not like his opponent, or his opponent’s existence, doesn’t mean that the fighter won’t be willing to, by any means necessary, take on that opponent, while beating that opponent’s face into the pavement.

Remember devil, you’re dealing with a man who’s been in armed combat, where motherfuckers were shooting at him with live rounds. You’re dealing with a man who survived prison riots, while being locked up in the Cali Penal system. Not only that, you’re dealing with a seasoned veteran, when it comes to verbal and internet battles, devil, whereas I can say honestly-YOU ARE REALLY NOT WORTH ALL THAT MUCH, WHICH IS EVIDENCED IN WHAT YOU HAVE COMING BACK AT ME!

Devil, you’re no competition, for if you were, I wouldn’t bother to dissect all of your posts, unlike what you do! What devils like you will do, is section off a piece of my post (a post that you feel you may have an advantage in addressing), whereas I TAKE EVERYTHING YOU SAY, AND CAN PRODUCE ROCK SOLID REBUTTALS, OFF OF THE MOST FLIMSIEST OF LINES YOU PUT OUT THERE!

Simply put, I don’t hide from shit you say-BUT CAN WE SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU? HELL NO! BUT YET YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO THINK ALL TOO HIGHLY OF YOURSELF, AS IF YOU’RE CAUSING A DENT IN MY FLOW!

Devil, your anger for me, and your satanic energy, motivates me to go even further with you, to where you’re lucky I’m on vacation. But never fear devil, for if you don’t hear anything from me, after today, I WILL BE BACK WEEK AFTER NEXT, LOOKING TO COLLECT SOME DUES FROM YOUR RACIST MEXICAN, SON OF A DEMONIAC WHORE’S ASS!

Hell, if anything motherfuckers need to save you from the verbal pogrom I will unleash on you, with full fury, week after next.

But I digress!

NEXT!

He said:

If I could, I would be retaliating all day everyday.

My response:

Bitch, who gives a fuck about what you could do, or think you can do, DEVIL, for in the end, it wouldn’t change the outcome of our dialectic, now would it-BIOTCH!

He said:

I don't fear you LUCIFER, I see you for the 3 foot crossdressing she-male that you are.

My response:

To the contrary, the only luciferian lover between the two of us, is you. And the more you write and communicate, the more I am exposing you before the world. Oh no devil, you think your satanic ass has beaten me devil, BE FOR REAL!! As you can see, the words that I put forth are from a guided man, whose energy and power, don’t come from the evil spirits that guide you and your racist, demoniac sureno brethren!

Naw devil, what guides me is something YOUR EVIL, DEMONIAC, SUR SYMPATHIZING ASS WILL NEVER TOUCH!!! Simply put motherfucker, you’ve been ensnared in the web of THEREAL, and you will never get loosed, nor shake me from taking you down into the sewage system of hell, WHERE YOU BELONG!

Notwithstanding, DEVIL-who gives a fuck WHAT YOU’RE AFRAID OF? Guess what devil-I AIN’T AFRAID OF YOUR WICKED ASS, CERNUNNOS, HORNED HUNTER OF THE NIGHT!

What the fuck you think this was-A GAME!

NEXT!

I said:

I bet you look at that show on BET called “Baldwin Hills,” and scream FOUL! I bet you hate to see successful black folks having their shit together in L.A., because like the racist sureno that you are-YOU FEEL THAT THOSE BLACK FOLKS DON’T DESERVE ANYTHING THAT THEY DO HAVE, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY’RE BLACK, AND THAT THE HOMES THAT THEY LIVE IN, SHOULD BE YOURS! Devil, you know you think this way, SO DON’T FAKE IT, AS IF YOU CAN’T MAKE IT!

Whereas he said:

SheDevil, you are truly demented.

My response:

The only SheDevil that you knew in your life was the whorish mother who shitted you of the toilet stool, just to give birth to you, whereupon her discovery of you in the toilet bowl, compelled her to adoringly stroke your chin, and say: “How’s my little devil”?

She said:

I suppose I should counter by saying that you are jealous of all the successful Mexicans out there.

My response:

No fool, unlike you, I don’t work from the maelstrom, or hateful rubric of jealousy and envy, for I know what I have accomplished and feel damn secure in what I have, unlike how you personally feel about your own pathetic life.

He said:

Yeah, we own our own businesses (like the billionaire owner of the Angels), own our own homes, own stores, own banks, own mega media outlets, etc. and it's all SELF MADE. LOL....

My response:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, WHO GIVES A DAMN! Mexicans ain’t the only minorities out there who are successful, and whose success is-SELF MADE! What? Are you saying that there aren’t any SELF MADE black success stories out there, but that all of our successes were given to us by the white man? Please tell me you’re saying this, so that I can blast you in a rebuttal, in our next round.

With that said, fuck the success of your people devil, this shit is about you and me, and how you, as well as your kind, don’t feel that black folks deserve anything that they do have, even if they did earn it. Also this is about how your people want to view black folks as not fully earning what we’ve accomplished, so as to stroke your own egos, when it comes to your own sense of inadequacy and inferiority.

You see, with your kind, you have two streams. The first stream, even if they are personally successful, still don’t want to think of black folks who are successful, as truly being deserving of that success, because they feel that it would threaten their possible continual success, and status in the white man’s world and eyes. The second stream, which can overlap with the first stream, lies in the fact that the overwhelming majority of your people, don’t want black folks to achieve, strive, or earn anything, while living, and breathing, God’s good air, for you feel that just because we’re black and on “your land,” or that your kind is closer to white folks than black folks, THEN WE DON’T DESERVE A DAMN THING! Both of these stream of mexicans, feel that successful black folks, even back in the days when we didn’t have shit, and even those today, who don’t have shit-WILL TAKE THEIR SHINES, IF WE AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE, EVER GOT OUR SHITS TOGETHER!

And for those who think this type of thinking and analyses is a little extreme, well then just remember, that the extreme outgrowth of what such thinking can produce, and what is being produced in the Mexican/chicano community, can be found in these devil surs, who are no longer just targeting black gang members-BUT THE TOTAL BLACK COMMUNITY!

In other words, these surs, are not an island unto themselves, and just didn’t pop up out of the clear blue from outer space. Oh heeeeeeeelll no! These racist devil surs are a byproduct of the seething and satanically unreasonable hatred that the total Mexi community throughout SoCal has for the black community and it’s not going away any time soon: even those who consider themselves non-racist mexicans, will admit this (that the tensions and violence, between black and brown, will go away).

Simply put, to these types of mexicans, these surs are their avenging angels, who are doing to black folks, what their civil minds would never think of doing, but don’t mind seeing!

SO TELL ME I’M LYING DEVIL!

NEXT!

I said:

All this goes to show you, and any other fools out there, the fact that as I said before, so say I now and again, and that is-IN ME, YOU’RE NOT DEALING WITH A MAN THAT DOESN’T KNOW YOUR NATURE, NOR YOUR DAMN DIRTY WAYS!

Whereas he can only say:

Dirty Cl-it, it goes both ways.

My response:

THEN BRING IT ON, MOTHERFUCKER, BRING IT ON! Then again, from what I’m reading from you, on your weak ass posts, YOU REALLY DON’T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU’RE DEALING WITH! And I mean that in more ways than one!

But that’s besides the point, because the reality of the matter still is, from where I’m standing- IN ME, YOU’RE NOT DEALING WITH A MAN THAT DOESN’T KNOW YOUR NATURE, NOR YOUR DAMN DIRTY WAYS!

I said:

This devil thinks he’s exposing me, when he has yet to even throw a punch!

Whereas he said:

You are in my ring and in my arena. I don't need to throw a punch.

My response:

Motherfucker, you don’t own a damn thing in my world, to where I have to consider. This bitch talks as if I pay, or owe him rent.

Notwithstanding, regardless of what ring your self-deluded, heavily medicated ass thinks you own, the simple fact of the matter is, YOUR GETTING YOUR WICKED ASS HANDED TO YOU CONSISTENTLY ON A PLATTER, BY WAY OF THE ASS-WHIPPINGS I AM EFFORTLESSLY DISPENSING; AND IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PLEASURE IN GETTING THAT ASS BEAT DOWN, THEN NOT ONLY ARE YOU A DOG FONDLING COP, BUT A MASOCHISTIC PERVERTED FAGGOT, WHO GETS HIS JOLLIES OFF OF BEING SPAT UPON, AND DEMEANED!

Hell, I bet you your keyboard is so full of dried nut material! Or for that matter, I’m surprised that you can still see the words on your monitor, considering that it is full of your dried seed!

I said:

Naw devil, to the contrary, you would like others to believe that I don’t have your number, nor a plethora of arguments to smash your face in, which I constantly do, only because you’re trying to save face, and not admit the truth. This dumb funky sureno Mexican demoniac is putting on a poker face to the masses, but don’t believe the countenance he puts forward, for behind that poker face, is a scared sewer rat, lower than a piece of gnat shit!

He said:

Scared?

My response:

Uh, did I stutter?

He said:

Didn't I just tell you my whereabouts?

My response:

FUCK NO DEVIL, FOR YOU DIDN’T GIVE ME YOUR EXACT STREET ADDRESS! Hell devil, I can tell you where in Crenshaw, the vicinity I live at, BUT THAT AIN’T THE SAME AS ME GIVING YOU MY HOME ADDRESS, OR EVEN TELEPHONE NUMBER, NOW IS IT DAMN FOOL, DOG FONDLING, COWARDLY DEVIL!

So spare me with your false acts of bravado. Why not give me your home address, or are you afraid that I will case out your joint, and play a sneak, or an ambush on your ass! Dumb devil, you’re dealing with an ex military man here, fool! I’m not going to go to some damn street corner, looking all suspicious. For all I know, someone can place me within their crosshairs, without me knowing it, so again-FUCK YOUR FALSE BRAVADO IMP, NO ONE’S IMPRESSED WITH YOUR BS!

The truth of the matter is, you don’t want to face me one on one, and you posting up a damn street corner, is equivalent to you trying to save face, because of your obscene need to feel all manly and shit, by supposedly stepping to this black man in a raw way. Why-because deep down, I make you feel like an inferior, insignificant little BIOTCH!

But fuck all that superior/inferior talk, because that’s your game. With me, as I said in the prior post, and that is-you are a coward, and do indeed possess a poker face, which is only a mask that shields others from viewing your faggoty cowardice, in all of its glory.

Again, you’re not fooling anyone devil, with your false bravado, for in the end, you know you truly don’t want any of this.

He said:

You don't want NONE and can't get NONE.

My response:

Want any of what? AN AMBUSH! DEVIL, ARE YOU OUT YOUR FUCKING MIND?! Again, damn fool devil, you’re talking to a military man who’s a trained killer, not no pussy sureno gang banger from the streets! Bitch, you think I’m going to place myself in a setting that’s to your advantage.

You see, I know that this one angle of the conversation gives you much comfort, seeing as how you realize that I am someone who’s older an wiser, with a family to consider. As a result, I am much more careful in where I tread and find myself, seeing as how I already have a strike on my head.

Also, the fact that you want to see me one on one, in an ambush, just goes to show me, and the entire world, the frustration that you have, in not being able to intellectually and substantively, take me down. You fear my words, my style and my flow, as well as what I can potentially advocate, with great success. So like the cowardly devil that you are, you want to annihilate my voice, by way of an ambush, because you can’t take me down any other way.

I’ve broken your spirit, and left you wretched like a 5 dollar ho, to where right now, the only avenue you think you have in dealing with me-IS AMBUSHING ME, THEREFORE SILENCING MY VOICE!

Naw fool, there’s no bitch on my end, for I’m down for mine. Let’s just put it this way-ONE DAY, WE WILL PROBABLY MEET, AND WHEN WE DO, DON’T PISS IN YOUR PANTS, BUT STAND DOWN, AND TAKE YOUR MEDICINE LIKE THE BITCHMADE MAN THAT YOU ARE!

NEXT!

He said:

That's all there is to you. 100% crossdressing, word processing, low level, she devil.

My response:

First off, as I reminded you previously, the only “low level, she devil”, that you’ve ever known, to where you’re an expert at giving us the “levels”, IS YO MOMMA! Secondly, even though I’m not a cross dresser (can’t same the same for you), it still doesn’t negate the fact that being a “cross dresser” despite its obvious immorality, is more noble, than being what you are: A NO-PUSSY HAVING, MISS NANCYISH, TIP-TOE-THROUGH THE TULIP, INSIPID, DOG FONDLING, TEA SIPPING, FAGGOT COP! HA! HA! HA! HA!

And in your attempts to “throwdown” and tell me “one”, explain to me, WHAT THE FUCK DOES “word processing” GOT TO DO WITH OUR DIALECTICS, SON OF A DEMONIAC WHORE???

To be continued!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 6th, 2007, 3:45 pm

This is my last take down of this devil for this week, which is just a snapshot of what is to come, week after next week, when I take no prisoners in decapitating this devil's head!

Check it out and enjoy!!

I said:

I find it strange that a person who claims that they’ve exposed you for being a fake and a quack, who produces arguments that are penetrating, only because of some creative writing style, can’t then turn around, and produce counter arguments, that will blow their opponent’s ass out of the water. I mean, if I’m such a fake, a non-intellect, and a cowardly fool, DON’T YOU THINK THAT THE PERSON PUTTING FORTH THESE ACCUSATIONS OUGHT TO COME WITH THE FUNK AND FIRE? I mean, come on!

Whereas he can only say:

RETARD

My response:

To the contrary devil! The only retard between the two of us, IS ABOUT TO GET EXPOSED!!

He said:

For the 200th time, I have given you facts. The numbers don't lie.

My response:

Devil, who the fuck are you fooling? Every so called stat and number you gave, was given to me out of context, which means that it was plastered onto a topic that hadn’t nothing to do with your “august” information.

For instance, seeing as how you want to take it there-we were dealing with a thread whose topic was dealing with Mexican hatred for black folks, and Mexican racism, whereas you began to put up posts that that showed dire social indicators for black folks-AS IF THAT WERE THE FOCUS OF THE TOPIC! Now true enough, your whole point at the time, was to show black folks the house cleaning that we must do in our own home, which there is nothing wrong with taking that perspective, HOWEVER, that wasn’t the topic of those discussions.

And to me, that was, and is a weak subversive tactic that racist devil mexicans like you would use, in order to steer black folks away from ever discussing your wicked racist, sureno brethren, and the total sur sympathizing, Mexican collective throughout SoCal, and their genocidal desires for the black community. So as you can see damn fool devil, those stats didn’t impress me, nor anyone else that was coming from you, because again, king of filibustering straw man arguments-THOSE STATS WERE IRRELEVANT TO THE DISCUSSIONS!

It’s like someone bringing up the topic of illegal immigration, or drunk driving, only for someone to chime in on Mexican gangs, and the crimes these gangs commit, therefore, the borders ought to be sealed!

Let me put it more bluntly:

I remember one of those topics dealt with surenos planning genocidal campaigns against black folks, or racist sureno rapping pussies, like Chino Grande, who attacked the whole black community, with his racist drivel, to where it possessed you to put up posts showing how racist black folks can be, and what black folks do to one another, and folks were like-WHO GIVES A FUCK, ESPECIALLY WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF THIS DISCUSSION!

Black folks are always, in their church sermons, mosques, temples, seminars, forums and various websites, condemning other black folks for what they do to other black folks, and??? Right then, and at the time, Mexicans needed to be discussed, because there are a plethora of racial tensions between black and brown, that black folks ignore, at their own peril. Simply put, black folks, as I said before in the past, so say I now and again, in the present-OUGHT TO CLEAN UP THEIR HOUSE, BUT WHILE THEY’RE IN THE PROCESS OF CLEANING UP THEIR OWN HOUSES, THEY OUGHT NOT BE NAÏVE TO WHERE THEY NEVER LOOK OUT OF THE WINDOW, TO SEE IF THERE ARE POSSIBLE ENEMIES OUT THERE TOO, WHO ARE PLANNING A HOME INVASION.

I may have my own house in order, to where it is spic and span, but if I don’t guard my perimeters, and attempt to understand my outside surroundings, to where it will assist me greatly in guarding and protecting, my perimeters, my house, and everyone up in there-THEN I WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL!

And those posts, dealing with black folks dire strait conditions-WERE POSTS THAT YOU USED TO BLIND US FROM WHAT’S OUTSIDE OF OUR HOMES, WHICH IS THE SUR RACIST MENACE, THAT BLACK FOLKS MUST DEAL WITH, ESPECIALLY IN LIGHT OF THE INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS YOUR KIND ENTHUSIASTICALLY UPROOT AND TAKE OUT! Truth be told, you want black folks to be in the dark, when it comes to addressing your evil kind, but unfortunately for you, I’M ON THE SCENE, AND SO ARE OTHER BLACK FOLKS, AND WE AIN’T HAVING IT (your sophist and deceptive BS)!

So naw devil, within the context of our dialectics, your stats, DON’T MEAN A DAMN THING!

He said:

It's not my fault that you lack higher intelligence.

My response:

Like a Mexican racist devil, who receives and believes, much of his racist information from off of the internet. Truth be told devil, if anyone has been exhibiting, as you call “higher intelligence”, it’s been outlined in how I’ve effortlessly whipped that ass of yours, from pillar to post, throughout the breadth of this site, on these threads, as well as in our pm debates, for which I am almost tempted to post them, in their entirety, now that you’re bullshitting!

I said:

This thing, this devil, this son of a demoniac whore, knows damn well I’ve exposed this sinister minister of deceit and unrighteousness, this is why, again, like the squirmy little pussy that he is, he can only produce STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS, OR PUT UP A STRAW MAN, because he has no where else to go! I have mutilated his arguments, and have violated and mesmerized his senses, to where his intellect feels skull #%@& to the extreme!

Whereas he said:

You don't want to talk about lineages.

My response:

What the fuck does lineages have to do with what I said in the above, son of a demoniac whore? But okay, I’ll play your little game with you, and deal with some lineage shit. So what you got for me??

He can only say:

Being that you are the product of a mother who was raped by her angle saxon masters and left in the outhouse back in the day.

My response:

Uh, devil, is this the best you got? Look fool, it’s not my grandmothers fault if this happened, seeing as how they were enslaved, and were transplanted Africans, living in a strange land, under an oppressive system. But what was your people’s excuse?? Man, the white man came over, and took this land from your people, raped your mothers, enslaved you bastards, and now has legal possession of this land.

You talk about my people, but again, at least we were transplanted from another land mass, having to start out at a serious disadvantage, whereas your people had the advantage of being and living on your own land, yet the white man butt-fucked your kind so thoroughly, with no-vaseline, to where right now, you speak their language, drive their automobiles, use their telephones, and admire their architecture, Mr. 80% native American!

Again, my people were taken from their own land, and brought to a foreign land, which accounts for us not knowing our original African tongues, but look at you devil. Even before “Roots’ came out, you knew you were part Navajo and Apache-YET YOU DON’T SPEAK THOSE LANGUAGES! You don’t live in mud brick homes or teepees; you don’t use bows and arrows; neither do you go on vision quests-BUT YET AGAIN, YOU WANT TO DISCUSS MY LINEAGE IN RELATIONS TO WHITE FOLKS, AND THEIR OPPRESSION OF BLACK FOLKS!

DEVIL BE FOR REAL, AND GET THE STICK OUT YOUR ASS, SON OF A DEMONIAC WHORE, FOR YOU HAVE NO GROUND TO STAND ON!! Again, you can say what you want to say about black folks and their white lineage, but all I do know is that we were transplanted, so what was your people’s excuse, again-TO BE BUTT FUCKED WITH NO VASELINE, HUH DEVIL?

He said:

Yeah I've been tying straws around your uglyass to the point where you were sewn up, bound, and cast out of any serious debate, in the 1st week.

My response:

Devil, in your haze of straw man arguments and posts, I still dealt with every last one of those posts you threw at me, and addressed them in full, which anyone can easily retrieve on this site. Furthermore, only your own self-deluded mind can seriously come to the conclusion, that I was “cast out of any serious debate, in the 1st week-which is patently untrue. And as I said before, if you truly believed this, to where you’ve been walking around all cocksure, because of a supposed victory you earned, in toppling yours truly, then not only did you underestimate me, and overestimate yourself-BUT YOU, OVERALL, HAVE THOUGHT WRONG!

Again devil, don’t confuse a mod locking my threads, with you gaining a victory, for the very fact that the post that didn’t get a chance to post on my thread-I SENT IT TO YOU BY WAY OF PM! As a result, WE CONTINUED OUR DEBATE BY WAY OF PM, WHEREBY I SMASHED AND ANNIHILATED, YOUR BITCHMADE ASS!

And if you keep talking shit devil, trust me-I WILL GLADLY POST UP ALL OF OUR PM DEBATES, FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

So naw fool, you better get wise and wake the fuck up, BECAUSE YOU AIN’T DENTED SHIT!

NEXT!

I said:

Devil, IS THIS THE BEST EVIDENCE YOU GOT, TO SO CALL LAY YOUR CLAIM ON MY CREDIBILITY, AND WHO THE fu-- I AM! Look bitchmade, San Francisco Treat, I realize that you pine, crave, lust and languish for the day, that you can get all up close and personal with yours truly, like the bitchmade faggot that you are, BUT DIDN’T I TELL YOU IN A PM THAT THIS EMAIL ADDRESS WAS MISTAKENLY PUT OUT BY ME, AND THAT MY REAL EMAIL ADDRESS WAS revered1@graffiti.net ? You see devil, I’ve already admitted that I forgot to add the 1 to this address, IN A PM I SENT YOU, FOOL! My black ass ain’t hiding anywhere! As a matter of fact, you can search my other posts, where I’ve put up other, authentic email address, which is far different than this one.

He said:

Bi-tch, you got your HO card pulled. That's all there is to it. Suck it up and come to grips with your HO tendencies.

My response:

To the contrary bitch, if anyone’s card was pulled, IT WAS YOURS! How so? Because after I gave you my correct email address, YOU AIN’T HAD SHIT TO SAY. Furthermore, as was stated in my above posts, and that is-JUST BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO MEET YOUR BITCH ASS, ON SOME STREET CORNER IN YOUR HOOD, DOESN’T MEAN I’M LIKE YOU, WHICH IS THAT OF A HO!

Again, if you were a big bad sureno motherfucker, you would’ve given me your exact street address, but you know you won’t do this, for fear of possible reprisals. Furthermore, I realize that a devil like you is so warped and demented (which is evidenced in how this Devil actually thinks he won a prior debate with me, when the data shows otherwise), to where you would psychologically want to gain some type of advantage with me, and over me, while thinking that your supposed views of me, being a punk, IS ALL THAT PENETRATING AND TRANSCENDANT!

Devil, you ain’t pulled no one else’s card but your own, you sick, perverted, devilish HO! If anything, the way you argue, the way you think, the way you flow, is not only that of a HO, but of a man who’s thoroughly bitchmade!

Yeah, you’re a bitchmade devil, with no manliness about you. You’re just a feminized man with testosterone.

Or better yet, your rants are like that of a castrated pitt bull: ALL BARK WITH NO BITE!

NEXT!

I said:

What credibility issues am I lacking? Have I not posted up my complete email address in the above? Have I not told you previously in a pm, what my proper email address was? And is this the only thing you have to rely on, insofar as exposing me, for if this is the only thing your bitch ass has to rely on-THEN YOU AIN’T GOT MUCH!

And as far as you “owning” my “punkass,” BITCH BE FOR REAL! Ain’t no one scared of your punkass, bitch! Because in the end, giving me some street corners, ain’t the same as giving me YOUR EXACT STREET ADDRESS, so go sell your wolf tickets somewhere else, because you know that as soon as you get in my presence, you would receive a meltdown, a mental breakdown, and a severe beatdown within an inch of your life.

Whereas he can only say to save face, once again:

CUMSL-UT don't try to put up a phony front.

My response:

“CUMSL-UT?” Naw man, I think you’re talking about that demoniac mother of yours, who was nothing more than a five and dime, Tijuana HO! In other words, she charged five cents for a blow job, and ten cents for a pussy fuck! Either way, a man’s dick was still in trouble, penetrating those funky orifices. Once smelled like shit, whereas the other smelled like fish! HA! HA! HA! HA!

He said:

You got your HO card pulled.

My response:

Only in the deep, dark inner recesses of your own imaginings, which doesn’t conform to reality? Then again, what else can we expect from a devil?

He said:

You know and I know that what you say and do on the street is completely different than your online personality. It doesn't get any faker than that.

My response:

And what if it is, devil, THAT DOESN’T MAKE ME FAKE, BUT RATHER A GENIUS! Why, because it’s not wise to let folks know where and when you’re coming! But now having said that, if you’re telling me that I don’t take it to your racist sureno brethren, or that I wouldn’t take it to your racist sureno brethren, or the fact that I’m not as strident offline, some how makes me a cowardly fake, then unfortunate for your ego-YOU WOULD BE WAY OFF OF THE MARK!

You see, my basic personality is laid back, but stern. I’m a person that can be ignited, once the wrong stare, remark, or any sort of agitation, is brought front and center. Now usually, because I have a family, and have a lot to live for, and the fact that I have been locked up, I try and follow peace with all men, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t switch to the old me, and GET THEREAL ON A MOTHERFUCKER, SIMILAR TO HOW I CAN GET ONLINE, DAMN FOOL DEVIL! Don’t get shit twisted.

And if you ever met me in the street, and you view this tall, big, burly motherfucker, don’t be deceived by my calm demeanor, to where you think you can just roll over me, or punk me out, for all you would have to do is get froggy and stare directly into my eyes, in order for you to see your final judgment.

With that said, I do know of a surety, that the shit you’ve been saying about black folks on this site, if this were the streets, or if you were in front of me, in a locked room-YOU WOULDN’T SAY A PEEP! Knowing your bitch ass, you’d probably hide your identity!

He said:

Might as well paint your nails and change your name to BI-TCH.

My response:

Like what you’ve done along time ago, dog fondling, faggot cop? No thank you, I’ll leave you to your own sissified devices. And speaking of sissies-you are the most sissified, unmasculine, pansified faggot of a man, I’ve ever seen on this site.

Instead of worrying about how I look; how I act off online; how I speak; what food I eat; what automobile I drive; which is what a fag would do, while “cruising” on line, YOU SHOULD BE DEALING WITH THE TRUTHS IN MY ARGUMENT, AND THAT ALONE-for that’s what a real man would do: not some effeminate chichi pussywillow, like yourself.

Think about it, this bitchmade devil wanted to know what type of feed I ate, how I act offline, what type of automobile I drive! And this faggot even had the nerves to give me what block he lived on, just so that he can see how I look like! Man, if that’s not a cross dressing, dog fondling faggot, who paints his nails, and wear silk panties-THEN WE ALL ARE LOST AND DON’T HAVE A CLUE!

I said:

So in closing, as I said before, so say I now and again, and that is-if I don’t get back with you in a timely manner, it’s because I’ll be away on a two-week vacation. But never fear, because as I said in the previous post, I SHALL RETURN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU LIKE, OR CLAIM TO LIKE, DEVIL! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Whereas he can only say:

A two week vacation?

My response:

Yeah devil, something that I can afford to pay for, and do, seeing as how I got a life, unlike what you can only afford to do when you get some time off: BUY TWO SIX PACKS, SOME GAY SURENO PORN, AND FURTHER HARASS AND MOLEST LOKY SMOKY, YOUR PET CHIHUAHUA!

Motherfucker, get outside the house. Get some pussy, and above all-GET A LIFE, instead of trying to hook up with yours truly.

He said:

LOL HO please,

My response:

Here you are, a man who’s interested in my speech, how I act, and how I look like, but yet you call me a “HO”? FAGGOT BE FOR REAL! If someone were to look at your face-THEY’D SEE THE WORD “HO” WRITTEN ALL OVER IT, bitchmade devil faggot! LOL!

He finally said:

you know your only vacation is going to be, thinking about me,

My response:

In your paisley park, pink merry-go-round, raspberry beret, faggish dreams, would this reality ever occur.

Oh yes, I think this devil wants to come out of the closet, because right now he’s talking like a confident bitch, who knows her man, and what he wants. Well I’m sorry devil; I’M NOT A FAGGOT LIKE YOU! Men don’t turn me on, instead I like the plumbing that women are made of-so go peddle your stealthy cruising come-ons, some place else.

Man, you’re disgusting, nasty devil…

He said:

while crying your eyes out in between Big Shirley's titties.

My response:

First of all, confident bitchmade devil, who thinks like a woman in heat and in love, you don’t know me all too well, in regards to me, having you on my mind, but seeing as how you’re a faggot, I wish not to explore this angle of the conversation any further with you, seeing as how I don’t want you to further get your jollies and cumshots off, at my expense, along these lines.

But I will say that it is more comforting and manly, to lay in between a Big Shirley’s titties, than to have my face crying between the legs of a little Chihuahua, named Loky Smoky. Man, I ought to call the Animal cops on your bitchmade devil ass, and let them administer-SOME PERVERTED JUSTICE!

In closing, as you can see devil, you ain’t dented this black man; broke the stride of this black man; nor retarded my flow and my will; and unfortunately for you, during the rest of my vacation, I will not be on this internet, let alone, thinking of you, which is something I see your faggoty ass craves: MY ATTENTION!

Naw devil, I will be back the week after next, dealing with, and knocking out anything you have to throw my way, out of the ballpark, ever so effortlessly, because in the end-THAT’S WHAT I DO!

What? Have you forgotten-I AM THEREAL, BIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTCH! HA! HA!HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 8th, 2007, 5:32 pm

TheReal wrote:
SEKRET wrote:man come on the real i agree with you and all but you takin it to the super extra extreme, leave it laone mexicans will be mexicans. better yet people will be people. mexicans are the new niggas now lol
Naw man, I can't. This devil mexican son of a demoniac bitch, keeps stalking me, and coming at me with his BS, which leaves me no other choice but to take his racist ass down, like I did in our pm debates. Remember, it is this devil who feels a need to take on this black man, as if it will grant him some type of stature

Besides, I'm having fun decapitating this sucker paul, one trick pony, dog fondling faggot. This devil just doesn't know who he's #%@&#%@ with!

But that's besides the point. Just sit back, because I got some more for this racist motherfucker, coming your way. Peace...
PUNKASS said he was going on vacation for 2 weeks?? You are not a man, or in this case 3ft shemale, of your words. You aren't doing anything but lying and repeating yourself like the schizophrenics on the street corners. Come to think of it, I wouldn't doubt it if you are one or heading that way. Don't forget to pop your bulging eyeballs and salivating tongue back inside your demonic head before you post.

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » August 8th, 2007, 6:24 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
TheReal wrote:

Besides, I'm having fun decapitating this sucker paul, one trick pony, dog fondling faggot. This devil just doesn't know who he's #%@&#%@ with!

PUNKASS said he was going on vacation for 2 weeks?? You are not a man, or in this case 3ft shemale, of your words. You aren't doing anything but lying and repeating yourself like the schizophrenics on the street corners. Come to think of it, I wouldn't doubt it if you are one or heading that way. Don't forget to pop your bulging eyeballs and salivating tongue back inside your demonic head before you post.
not all mexicans are racist i still see mexicans and black kids play together in my neighborhood and we live side by side not really tripping of each other and BTW theres blacks that will kill surenos family too

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 8th, 2007, 6:50 pm

TheReal wrote:(Yeah, I’m on vacation, but hey, it doesn’t mean that I don’t have access to the internet, right? So what I’ll do, just for today, is cut into this devil, in a piecemeal fashion, off and on today, seeing as how I’ll be busy today, but not busy enough to not deal and take down this forktongued serpent, who thinks his shit don’t stink. So sit back and enjoy!)
:roll: HO stfu. I must have penetrated your evil core. ? So much for your claims of invincibility. Any fool can see right through you. LOL Bi-tch get a grip! As I've said from the beginning, I OWN YOU! That's all there is to it. If I want to piss you off and have you at my mercy then I can do that. This clown is thinking about ME on his supposed VACATION? LOL :shock: Busy my a-ss? You're not being real because the only thing you're going to do today or any day is sit at your computer and think of yours truly. I wouldn't trust anything you type further than you can spew that distinctive avocado colored vomit, LUCIFER.

My response:

And you call me “stupid beyond belief”? First of all, son of a satanic whore, you ain’t said shit to me, the first time I hit this site, which has got to be between the times of 2002, or 2003. You ain’t hit me with a damn thing back then, that had anything to do with how I am my “own worst enemy”, devil- SO GET YOUR TIMEFRAMES STRAIGHT! Not only that, WHAT SHIT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING, THAT IS SOOOOO POWERFUL AND ALMIGHTY, TO WHERE IT HAS YOU CUTTING FROM WHOLE CLOTH, SUCH FIGMENTS OF YOUR IMAGINATION, TO WHERE YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOUR OWN BS?
That's right, you have to be one of the top 10 dumbest, racist, most ignorant persons that I've ever seen on the internet.

I said nothing to you until you took it upon yourself to TRY to violently distort and disrupt my posts on Mexican American or Cholo history. You have said it yourself that you were put here on earth to destroy any Mexicans period, including those that claim influence or originality in current street culture. Then, LUCIFER, you went on to use and abuse your racist stereotypes into your arguments as a means to backup your psychotic episodes. I never said sh-it to you until that time. Seems like you're too stupid to remember that much.

Secondly, the posts that were put up by you, that supposedly showed how black folks are our “own worst enemy”, despite them containing truths, were nevertheless-STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS, THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ISSUES BEING DISCUSSED! What you were doing, was trying to, again, play a sneak, by throwing up a straw man, as well as straw man arguments (especially on the post dealing with BLACK CONTRIBUTIONS TO L.A. STREET CULTURE, where you really showed your racist and devilish horns), to dissuade, stifle, or dissolve the thrust of the topics, and passions that were being conveyed, on any given topic, concerning blacks and Mexicans apparent conflagrations.
It's a fact that most crimes against blacks are perpetrated by other blacks. The same is true in the Latino community. I find it hypocritical on your part to dwell on and show all this phony moral outrage in reference to the small ratio of inter-racial violence. That is the equivalent of you preaching the dangers of drugs to the public on one hand while on the other hand, you glamorize and defend the rampant usage in your own family. It makes no sense that you would denounce gang violence (race based or not) on one hand and on the other hand, seek to profit through "hip hop" (which is actually gang culture), stake claim, and glamorize its violent reality or origins. Your logic is faulty. That is why I say you don't have the IQ to hang with me.
I realize that devils like you would only like for us to focus in on our own issues, and leave the fu-- alone, the racism and the oppression that your people put upon us, by way of your racist hit squads for the devil’s army, but unfortunately for black folks in SoCal-YOUR RACIST AND SATANIC BRETHREN, ALONG WITH THEIR SYMPATHIZERS, WHICH COMPRISES A GREAT MAJORITY OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE THROUGHOUT SOCAL AND OTHER SOUTHWESTERN OUTPOSTS, WON’T GIVE US THE LUXURY OF DOING SO!
You need to look in the mirror DEVIL. You start sh-it then complain I'm racist? LOL You're one of the most racist people in the history of this message board. Asserting everyone of your racist stereotypes upon me to justify your own racism. Eat a big pile of horseshi-t and die. There are plenty of racist blacks out there. If you don't like the fact that I point that out to you then tough sh-it! LOL Since you want to get racial then keep it racial. I've already shown you that there are plenty of well documented hate crimes by blacks against all other races worldwide. Alonso has even posted video of local black on brown racist attacks.
EAT BIG SHIRLY"S SH_IT AND DIE
LYNCHINGS BY BLACKS!!

Be back later to put this SLUT into his place.....

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 8th, 2007, 6:51 pm

TheReal wrote:(Yeah, I’m on vacation, but hey, it doesn’t mean that I don’t have access to the internet, right? So what I’ll do, just for today, is cut into this devil, in a piecemeal fashion, off and on today, seeing as how I’ll be busy today, but not busy enough to not deal and take down this forktongued serpent, who thinks his shit don’t stink. So sit back and enjoy!)
:roll: HO stfu. I must have penetrated your evil core. ? So much for your claims of invincibility. Any fool can see right through you. LOL Bi-tch get a grip! As I've said from the beginning, I OWN YOU! That's all there is to it. If I want to piss you off and have you at my mercy then I can do that. This clown is thinking about ME on his supposed VACATION? LOL :shock: Busy my a-ss? You're not being real because the only thing you're going to do today or any day is sit at your computer and think of yours truly. I wouldn't trust anything you type further than you can spew that distinctive avocado colored vomit, LUCIFER.

My response:

That's right, you have to be one of the top 10 dumbest, racist, most ignorant persons that I've ever seen on the internet.

I said nothing to you until you took it upon yourself to TRY to violently distort and disrupt my posts on Mexican American or Cholo history. You have said it yourself that you were put here on earth to destroy any Mexicans period, including those that claim influence or originality in current street culture. Then, LUCIFER, you went on to use and abuse your racist stereotypes into your arguments as a means to backup your psychotic episodes. I never said sh-it to you until that time. Seems like you're too stupid to remember that much.

It's a fact that most crimes against blacks are perpetrated by other blacks. The same is true in the Latino community. I find it hypocritical on your part to dwell on and show all this phony moral outrage in reference to the small ratio of inter-racial violence. That is the equivalent of you preaching the dangers of drugs to the public on one hand while on the other hand, you glamorize and defend the rampant usage in your own family. It makes no sense that you would denounce gang violence (race based or not) on one hand and on the other hand, seek to profit through "hip hop" (which is actually gang culture), stake claim, and glamorize its violent reality or origins. Your logic is faulty. That is why I say you don't have the IQ to hang with me.
I realize that devils like you would only like for us to focus in on our own issues, and leave the fu-- alone, the racism and the oppression that your people put upon us, by way of your racist hit squads for the devil’s army, but unfortunately for black folks in SoCal-YOUR RACIST AND SATANIC BRETHREN, ALONG WITH THEIR SYMPATHIZERS, WHICH COMPRISES A GREAT MAJORITY OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE THROUGHOUT SOCAL AND OTHER SOUTHWESTERN OUTPOSTS, WON’T GIVE US THE LUXURY OF DOING SO!
You need to look in the mirror DEVIL. You start sh-it then complain I'm racist? LOL You're one of the most racist people in the history of this message board. Asserting everyone of your racist stereotypes upon me to justify your own racism. Eat a big pile of horseshi-t and die. There are plenty of racist blacks out there. If you don't like the fact that I point that out to you then tough sh-it! LOL Since you want to get racial then keep it racial. I've already shown you that there are plenty of well documented hate crimes by blacks against all other races worldwide. Alonso has even posted video of local black on brown racist attacks.
EAT BIG SHIRLY"S SH_IT AND DIE
LYNCHINGS BY BLACKS!!

Be back later to put this SLUT into his place.....

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 9th, 2007, 9:48 am

junior wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
TheReal wrote:

not all mexicans are racist i still see mexicans and black kids play together in my neighborhood and we live side by side not really tripping of each other and BTW theres blacks that will kill surenos family too
man what hood you stay in? an dof course blacks kill surenos BEKUX THEY ARE FUCKING SURENOS KILLING A SURENO IS LIKE KILLING A NAZI ITS WELL DESERVED AND IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN MORE OFTEN,FUCK IT KICK DOWN THE DOORS ANd KILL THE FAMILY TO,TO PREVENT MORE SURRATS FROM BEIN BORN

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 9th, 2007, 3:11 pm

SEKRET wrote:
junior wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
TheReal wrote:
SEKRET wrote:
man what hood you stay in? an dof course blacks kill surenos BEKUX THEY ARE #%@&#%@ SURENOS KILLING A SURENO IS LIKE KILLING A NAZI ITS WELL DESERVED AND IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN MORE OFTEN,fu-- IT KICK DOWN THE DOORS ANd KILL THE FAMILY TO,TO PREVENT MORE SURRATS FROM BEIN BORN
sekret,

do yourself a big favor and SHUT THE FUC-K UP!

Talking about "Kick down doors and kill entire families " :shock:

ONE OF THEE STUPIDEST STATEMENTS EVER POSTED ON THIS FORUM!

This proves there should be an I.Q. test :shock: before you can have accesss to this VIP section :lol:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 9th, 2007, 5:40 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
SEKRET wrote:
junior wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
TheReal wrote:
SEKRET wrote:
man what hood you stay in? an dof course blacks kill surenos BEKUX THEY ARE #%@&#%@ SURENOS KILLING A SURENO IS LIKE KILLING A NAZI ITS WELL DESERVED AND IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN MORE OFTEN,fu-- IT KICK DOWN THE DOORS ANd KILL THE FAMILY TO,TO PREVENT MORE SURRATS FROM BEIN BORN
sekret,

This proves there should be an I.Q. test :shock: before you can have accesss to this VIP section :lol:

only a coward would speak about killing someones child, or family....thats the problem nowadays, the youngstas think its hard and gangsta breakin down a door and killing a family.

cowards.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » August 9th, 2007, 7:59 pm

^ I recall SKERET trying to start something out of nothing with Rollin and it got to a point where it never needed to go in the 1st place. it's like he instigated it just to start mess with Mexicans.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 9th, 2007, 8:28 pm

SEKRET wrote:man what hood you stay in? an dof course blacks kill surenos BEKUX THEY ARE #%@&#%@ SURENOS KILLING A SURENO IS LIKE KILLING A NAZI ITS WELL DESERVED AND IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN MORE OFTEN,fu-- IT KICK DOWN THE DOORS ANd KILL THE FAMILY TO,TO PREVENT MORE SURRATS FROM BEIN BORN
the f*ck is wrong with you :evil:

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 9th, 2007, 9:10 pm

TheReal wrote:I realize that devils like you would only like for us to focus in on our own issues, and leave the fu-- alone, the racism and the oppression that your people put upon us, by way of your racist hit squads for the devil’s army, but unfortunately for black folks in SoCal-YOUR RACIST AND SATANIC BRETHREN, ALONG WITH THEIR SYMPATHIZERS, WHICH COMPRISES A GREAT MAJORITY OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE THROUGHOUT SOCAL AND OTHER SOUTHWESTERN OUTPOSTS, WON’T GIVE US THE LUXURY OF DOING SO!
You talk all kinds of sh-it about being oppressed and doing things about it but I don't see YOU doing anything. You simply type about it and think you're doing something but you're doing nothing but looking like a PUNK. I gave you a location; you were too scared to do anything. I told you to take it to the streets on any Cholo; you don't even want to do that. So, your thing is, BIT-CHING because BIT-CHING is at your core. You're just ALL lip and NO action. Might as well put on a skirt.
You see, your kind already view us as subhuman, and not fully deserving of anything, including the god given right just to exist, even if we earned it-JUST BECAUSE WE ARE BLACK! You, like your most virulent and racist neo-nazis and white supremacist brethren, feel that anything that we as black folks do enjoy, and strive for, and earn, is on borrowed Mexican/chicano time, and that ultimately, it doesn’t belong to us, neither do we deserve to enjoy the fruits thereof, simply because we’re black.
Trying to justify your RACISM based on I don't know wtf? I could say the same thing to you. You're advocating the extermination of the Mexican population simply because you think we don't have the right to be in the USA? You are fu-cken RE-TARD-ED. Give it up. lol I have the superior intellect. Bow the fu-ck down bi-tch.
And anytime a people live in an area, where they have to deal with a racist, and demonic, wicked juggernaut like that, with that type of philosophy towards black folks-IT WOULD BE FOOLISH OF THEM TO ONLY TAILOR THE CONVERSATION TOWARDS ONE ANGLE: which is what they do to one another, and how they’re going to deal with one another in love and unity, which is good and all-BUT IT IS ONLY A PART OF THE STORY OR EQUATION!
I'll give you "juggernaut" but that's about it.
If black folks who discuss your wicked and evil kind, were living in other parts of the country, well then-maybe your folks may not have to come into the equation, but seeing as how they’re living amongst virulently racist, white supremacist, neo-nazi, klans in tans, out west, in SoCal, THEN GUESS WHAT, SON OF A TIJUANA WHORE? YOUR PEOPLE MUST ALSO BE DEALT WITH, BECAUSE YOU ALLOW US NO OTHER CHOICE, AND ANY BLACK PERSON READING THESE WORDS, KNOW I’M TELLING THE TRUTH!
Deal with us then? That's what I've been telling you to do all along. Don't just type about it. We are not going anywhere. We been here way before you.

But I don't think you're about sh-it though because just like your dried up, maggot ridden, ETHIOPIAN ancestors with FLIES in their mouths, sold you to the white man, rather than get off their lazy asses, work, and give you something in life, YOU don't have the wherewithall to do anything more. Can't forget the mulatto factor in you.

Klans in a tan? I'll bet you anything there just as many racist black people as there are in any other race. Don't try to play innocent victim with me, you babbling FOOL. Don't get mad at me because you feel overwhelmingly inferior and come up short in your own school of racism.

I’m always on the internet and in private discussions, and seminars, where I discuss the plight of black folks, without ever mentioning your kind, and what we do to one another, and so forth, and other black folks on this site have discussed similarly, in regards to dealing with black issues, and again-SO HAVE I! HOWEVER, if you’re a black man or woman, living in SoCal, who think of themselves as being conscious, but never touch, discuss, or look the way of one of the pressing issues that black folks face in So Cal, and that is the racist genocidal campaign your racist, evil, and pernicious kind have wreaked upon the black population, just because they’re black-THEN THEY’RE COWARDS, WHO DESERVE TOTAL DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!
I'll bet you're low level word processing self is always on the internet....doing NOTHING. I've said it 1000 times, you are simply too stupid to do anything other than type useless rhetoric. Time to GET REAL.
Why? Because to focus solely on your own kind, without dealing with how your racist kind, who wants to subjugate, neutralize and/or annihilate us, is a way that these “conscious” black folks, can hide, while running for shelter, because they’re to scared to address the fact that your kind, is no friend of ours, you’re not our latent brothers and sisters in the struggle, in need of waking up, but rather-YOU HAVE BECOME, AND ARE, ESPECIALLY THROUGHOUT SOCAL, THE ETERNAL ENEMIES OF BLACK FOLKS!
So are you an EXTERMINATOR OF MEXICANS or VICTIM?
Your like a toxic cancer that we can’t overlook, while we try to deal with our own issues in SoCal, for as soon as we get our collective houses in order, your kind will come along and try to burn down, or blow up the damn house-AND YOU KNOW THIS DEVIL!
Cancer? And you're are like full blown AIDS. You know this LUCIFER. When you going to stop coming together and talking and actually doing something? So far, youre nothing more than idle talk.
So in closing on this one angle- BLACK FOLKS MAY BE, IN MANY WAYS, OUR OWN WORST INTERNAL ENEMY, BUT I DAMN SURE KNOW THAT YOU AND YOUR WICKED KIND, ARE BLACK FOLKS GREATEST EXTERNAL ENEMY, THROUGHOUT SOCAL AND THROUGHOUT THE SOUTHWEST, AND MUST EVENTUALLY BE DEALT WITH!
You must not get out much. You seem to make enemies wherever you go. Am I not keeping it real? I say the problem is you and not the rest of world. Think about that maggot man.

LOL Man, this is too easy. I'll be back to slap you around like a slapnut.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 10th, 2007, 9:00 am

lol all this racism is retarded

some ese's act like blacks done some mess to em, n everyone in their gang sayin blacks done oppressed em when they just got to california.

some ese's just workin, doing their thing.

some blacks used to punk on ese's back in the 70s

some blacks now gettin murdered by sureno gangs for *some apparently "logical" AHAHHAA reason*

some blacks just trying to live, but are still victims

some ese's just trying to live, but their quickly becoming victims

either way, this black vs brown vs white is typical SLAVE mentality, typical ANIMAL mentality, typical BABOON RETARD mentality.

and either way you satisfy yourself knowing you killed a black or a white or a fukkin brown, your still a worthless piece of racist mess who is a product of ignorance and hate, its hard for any of you to admit it, but you are.

any of you active gangstaz ever stop and think, "ay, theres plenty of fukkin wars goin on, why should i enlist in this war thats going to target CIVILIANS, PEOPLE WHO JUST LIVE THERE, WORK THERE, RAISE A FAMILY THERE"

muthafukkas nowadays have NO DREAMS NO RESPECT and are just about "imma get a couple mill and be BALLLLLINNNN"

fukkin worthless

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 10th, 2007, 10:26 am

GETReal wrote:
What “phony moral outrage” have you exposed devil? Again, just because you speak things in the ether, as if they’re in present existence, or have existed-DOESN’T MAKE THEM SO! Now I realize that a racist demoniac like yourself, has an intensely obscene, white supremacist ego, to where you would loooooooove to fantasize about “exposing” me, in some way, shape or form, but the very sad, and unfortunate reality for you is-IT HAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE, AND WILL NEVER BE THE CASE, NOT IN THE THIS LIFETIME, NOR THE NEXT!
You TWO FACED, backstabbing, DISCIPLE OF SATAN, you are trying to demonize the Mexican population, rally the black troops, in hopes of a so called race war. BUT it is you, Crossdressing, two faced 3 ft SheDevil, who fails to confront black gangsters, who are responsible for more destruction, by far, of your people than any other, with same enthusiasm that you are trying to confront the entire Mexican ethnicity. Make no mistake, your RACIST, self serving, biased, disease plagued, impoverished, blindfolded, devious, cunning, and opportunist african/mulatto spirits are evident!
As a matter of fact, if you want to get downright honest here, the only one doing the exposing, ass whipping, with a take no prisoner attitude on this site, as it relates to the two of us, HAVE BEEN ME, going upside your racist head, while disclosing and exposing, for the whole world to see (especially black folks) JUST HOW RACIST AND WICKED, YOU AND YOUR SUR SYMPATHIZING KIND REALLY ARE!
You are one STUPID son of a racist mulatto bi-tch. Take no prisoners? LOL WOMAN, you are typing on a keyboard. You aren't doing anything but letting your racist black supremacist DEMONS move your scaly fingers. We both KNOW that you would never show your PHONY take no prisoners racist attitude to any any real cholos. That makes you FAKE as your girl's 5 pound weave of horse hair. It doesn't get more real than that.

You are OUT OF YOUR MIND to think that anybody could NOT engage your racist insults. PEOPLE FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. Just like the white man has taken PITY on you your AFFIRMATIVE ACTION certificate. Think about that RADIO.
So again devil, wherein my moral outrage, do you detect any phoniness? If anyone’s phony, it’s devils like you, who pretend to be friends of black folks, whereas the reality is, you are like an angel of light, who pretends to befriend black folks, but yet deep down, you despise, and hate, and think very low of black folks, to where anything they accomplish, and earn, you feel that they don’t deserve-SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK!
It ain't my fault that you have LOW SELF ESTEEM lol. You probly got dissed hard by some Mexicans to have that much hatred. Seems like you're just looking for an excuse to start something but too PU-SSY to do more. Why don't you go join a boxing gym so you can box all the Mexicans that you want, in a controlled environment; that way when they punch some of the fat off your greasy face and knock you into submission, the refs can save you?
And devil, you know damn well you think this way, and so does the rest of your racist and wicked kind, especially those who live throughout SoCal, which fuels much of your racist genocidal campaigns against black folks! This is why many of you get off with your fantasies, about supposedly taking over rap music (a musical genre created by black folks, and those of African descent), simply because you don’t want black folks to have anything that we created (neither do you want to give black folks credit for that which we have created), which is why you shamelessly take pride in taking something from a people you’re supposed to better than, outside of the fact that you have no code, soul, or honor!
COWARD, I am responding to a self proclaimed EXTERMINATOR OF MEXICANS. You have to be the most twisted, biggest, gaping cumsl-ut pu-ssy to ever start a race argument then try to defend yourself with cries of racism.

wtf does rap music have to do with the streets or with me? You are fu-cked up in the head and I hope one day you get bad with the wrong Mexican. I don't think that will happen though because as I've said, you are a nothing more than a crossdressing two faced, word processing, shemale who AIN"T ABOUT SH-IT lol. So anyway, fyi, I am not a rapper and don't know anybody who raps. You are swinging wildly like a drunken buffoon and missing every punch.

To be continued....

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 10th, 2007, 12:48 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
SEKRET wrote:
junior wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
TheReal wrote:
SEKRET wrote:
sekret,

only a coward would speak about killing someones child, or family....thats the problem nowadays, the youngstas think its hard and gangsta breakin down a door and killing a family.

cowards.

call your race cowards then kuz some mexican gangs are known for throwin pipe bombs in black families homes in they hoods, and dont act like shit wasnt goin down with the avenues going around fuckin with black kids, yall the mian ones fuckin with kids like a bunch of cowards. you dont hear about no damn black gorilla family ordeing black gags to go around and kill anybody thats mexican, its the mexican mafia that does that shit, im not being racist this is true facts that you mexicans love to deny

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 10th, 2007, 12:49 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
SEKRET wrote:
junior wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
TheReal wrote:
SEKRET wrote:
sekret,

what does i q have to do with some ones hate? and this aint even a vip section

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 10th, 2007, 12:53 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
TheReal wrote:I realize that devils like you would only like for us to focus in on our own issues, and leave the fu-- alone, the racism and the oppression that your people put upon us, by way of your racist hit squads for the devil’s army, but unfortunately for black folks in SoCal-YOUR RACIST AND SATANIC BRETHREN, ALONG WITH THEIR SYMPATHIZERS, WHICH COMPRISES A GREAT MAJORITY OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE THROUGHOUT SOCAL AND OTHER SOUTHWESTERN OUTPOSTS, WON’T GIVE US THE LUXURY OF DOING SO!
You talk all kinds of sh-it about being oppressed and doing things about it but I don't see YOU doing anything. You simply type about it and think you're doing something but you're doing nothing but looking like a PUNK. I gave you a location; you were too scared to do anything. I told you to take it to the streets on any Cholo; you don't even want to do that. So, your thing is, BIT-CHING because BIT-CHING is at your core. You're just ALL lip and NO action. Might as well put on a skirt.
Trying to justify your RACISM based on I don't know wtf? I could say the same thing to you. You're advocating the extermination of the Mexican population simply because you think we don't have the right to be in the USA? You are fu-cken RE-TARD-ED. Give it up. lol I have the superior intellect. Bow the fu-ck down bi-tch.
I'll give you "juggernaut" but that's about it.
Deal with us then? That's what I've been telling you to do all along. Don't just type about it. We are not going anywhere. We been here way before you.

But I don't think you're about sh-it though because just like your dried up, maggot ridden, ETHIOPIAN ancestors with FLIES in their mouths, sold you to the white man, rather than get off their lazy asses, work, and give you something in life, YOU don't have the wherewithall to do anything more. Can't forget the mulatto factor in you.

Klans in a tan? I'll bet you anything there just as many racist black people as there are in any other race. Don't try to play innocent victim with me, you babbling FOOL. Don't get mad at me because you feel overwhelmingly inferior and come up short in your own school of racism.

I'll bet you're low level word processing self is always on the internet....doing NOTHING. I've said it 1000 times, you are simply too stupid to do anything other than type useless rhetoric. Time to GET REAL.
So are you an EXTERMINATOR OF MEXICANS or VICTIM?
Cancer? And you're are like full blown AIDS. You know this LUCIFER. When you going to stop coming together and talking and actually doing something? So far, youre nothing more than idle talk.
You must not get out much. You seem to make enemies wherever you go. Am I not keeping it real? I say the problem is you and not the rest of world. Think about that maggot man.

LOL Man, this is too easy. I'll be back to slap you around like a slapnut.

dried up, maggot ridden, ETHIOPIAN ancestors with FLIES in their mouths

now thats racist

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 10th, 2007, 12:59 pm

SEKRET wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
SEKRET wrote:
junior wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
TheReal wrote: sekret,

cowards.

call your race cowards then kuz some mexican gangs are known for throwin pipe bombs in black families homes in they hoods, and dont act like shit wasnt goin down with the avenues going around fuckin with black kids, yall the mian ones fuckin with kids like a bunch of cowards. you dont hear about no damn black gorilla family ordeing black gags to go around and kill anybody thats mexican, its the mexican mafia that does that shit, im not being racist this is true facts that you mexicans love to deny

homie what the fukk?

i aint even an ese

muthafukka you a youngster with ya sideways ignorance ass comments "kill mexican families" n mess, a real muthafukkin gangsta doesent kill a family because someone killed someones family, you kill the muthafukka who did the crime, not their fukkin family.

ignorant ass muthafukka

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 11th, 2007, 2:26 pm

f-ck all that shit these mexicans show no mercy so they need a taste of they own medicine

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 12th, 2007, 1:27 pm

SEKRET wrote:f-ck all that shit these mexicans show no mercy so they need a taste of they own medicine
Aint no big thing but handle your business ON THE STREETS is all I'm saying. Trying to gain net stripes is PUNKsh-it, no matter how you slice it.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 12th, 2007, 4:06 pm

TheReal wrote:Okay, I got about 10 minutes to spare:
said:

Time to GET real and realize that you could never in 100,000,000,000 years take me down. I have truth, facts, and history on my side, LUCIFER.

My response:

No, YOU FACE IT LUCIFER, and realize that not only are you a soul-patrolling, cultural bandit like devil, who needs to use my language as an inspiration, so as to utilize a comeback, but that I too LAUGH in your hideous and macabre face, BUT I DO SO, WHILE LOOKING YOU (figuratively speaking) IN YOUR COLD, DEATH RIDDEN, MORBID AND SATANIC EYES-TELLING YOU TO EAT SHIT, DIE AND GO TO HELL!
How dare you call any Mexican a "soul patrolling cultural bandit" when the white man gave you everything you have. There might be one or two Mexican's who try to rap but they don't represent the average cholo. Not by a long shot. You are simply TOO STUPID and UNintelligent to think beyond the immediate. Maybe it's a CURSE, I don't know? What is safe to say is that you are a cultural grand larcenist, living in a Mexican city, in a Mexican state, wearing the white man's clothing, watching the white man's media, eating the white man's food, driving the white man's car on the white man's roads.
Yeah devil, I have your number, and have the sights registered on you, and your low-brow, ill-boding, damn dirty ways and nature, which is what I am exposing on this site, and to the world! Oh trust me when I say that!
LOL you bumbling FOOL, you haven't seen anything yet. I know that's what you want to believe that you are a Mexican slayer but to keep things in perspective, all you are doing is repeating the same simplistic, depraved arguments. You are forever cursed with the hallmarks of senility, intellectual poverty, intellectual immaturity, and emotional volatilty. Layer upon layer, you are buried in incurable ignorance. Am I lying?
And speaking of me being a 3 foot SHE DEVIL, well, even though I’m not the way you want to imagine me-I’D RATHER BE THAT, THAN TO BE A LONELY, NO PUSSY HAVING, POT-BELLIED, DOG FONDLING FAGGOT, ANY DAY! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
You are a cross dressing, 3ft SHE DEVIL personified.
NEXT!

I said:

As you can see, you and your opinions are HARMLESS. From your initial attacks, you have tried to take this Mexican down but it's not working. You are more like a toothless rattlesnake, doomed to a life of slithering on your belly, all hissssssss, bluff, and illusion. Am I not speaking the truth?
My response:

Then at least you’re being truthful about you being “shocked and surprised by my intellect, and so turned on by my intellect, to where you have to convince yourself and others, that the bombs I’m dropping ain’t all that potent-SEEING AS HOW THE BOMBS ARE COMING FROM THE MIND OF A BLACK MAN!”
I am only shocked at your lack of intellgence. I never really paid attention to your white supremacist counterparts but am seeing you are the product of a lower life form. Next....
My response:

The only one who’s “dumb as HEL-L”, would be an assheaded, one trick pony, son of a devil whore like yourself, who thinks he really made a landing on the field, whereas the reality is, HE MISSED THAT SHIT BY A THOUSAND MILES!
You malnutiritioned, son of an ETHIOPIAN famine plagued, beef trading cum drinking slut, I am into you so deep that you are thinking about ME on your VACATION! LOL

I have 100% DOMINION.
Man, you’re a dumb devil! Go read over my above quote that you quoted; your response, and my response, and tell me if you still feel that you took it to yours truly. Then again, this is how Mexican racists operate anyway. A Mexican racist is so dishonorable, they’ll take what they perceive to be a victory against an opponent, even if it ain’t there, or estimable, just so that their morbid egos can be quenched and satisfied.

Despicable dog-fondling bastard…
You and your black supremacist bretheren have been defeated at your own game. First, the white man gave it to you so bad that you're still b-itching about it 400 years later lol. Now, you're trying to turn it around and funk with the Mexicans but it looks like that is backfiring as well. LOL.
I said:

realize that you’re a racist sureno, son of a devil whoreson, to where you would want to believe that I had the intellect of a puny runt, much like a dog fondling, womanless, piece of pig shit like yourself, but I’m sorry devil! Despite how you want to view me, or perceive me, you still can’t shake me, break my stride, nor slow me down. Then again, what you’re highlighting are the deeds of a racist Mexican sureno, in regards to how they deal with, and want to view black folks.
And you are the son of a beef trading ETHIOPIAN (do you even know what you are) who sold your grandaddy for a sack of potatoes.

Shake you or break you or slow you down?

You stupid Affirmative Action recipient, if you want people to believe that you are are "taking down Mexicans" then you'll have to do more than rhyme like a 3 year old.
My response:

Ah to the contrary devil, my beautiful black woman is in shape, works out, has a flat stomach, wide hips, and a round caboose, unlike the quality of women you probably get, who are black lipstick wearing, flat-bootied chicana types, with big breasts, and a flat ass, while thinking that you got something.
Bulls-hit, she's probably some funky looking half mulatto or some other mix because, judging from the abortion rates, out of wedlock births, and absent fathers, we all know that black men despise their own BLACK women, especially the darker women. Anyway it seems like all your pride is based on one elephantwoman lol. Figures.
I said:

For the 1000th time, you ain't doing sh-it but repeating your wretched self. I'm having fun putting slapping you around. Think I would be doing it if I weren't having a good time? I've done more than crack your shell. I've penetrated your evil core. I've opened up your gates of hell, uncovered your vail, grabbed you by the hair, and flung you down into the next rung, with ease.
Furthermore, a racist devil like yourself, would also want to think this way, simply because as was said before, you are, jealous and envious of the fact that I as a black man, has accomplished more than what you will ever accomplish, even if you lived 1000 lifetimes. This is why you have to muddy my accomplishments, and belittle my stature, because as a racist Mexican, you cannot live comfortability, and being secure in yourself, if you saw a successful black man, any other way, outside of being a beneficiary, again, of white liberal largesse!
You newblood black supremacists are a piece of work. You personally don't know anything about me or my accomplishments so to make that claim is nothing more than ignorance on your part. The only thing we know is that I have the superior intellect between us.
In other words, you and your kind have a klu-klux mindset and spirit, which dictates that no matter what the circumstance, you always have to be better than the “nigger”, even if it is in your own imagination-AND YOU KNOW I’M TELLING THE TRUTH ON THIS ONE, SON OF A DEMONIAC TIJUANA WHORE!

Oh for sure, in your pm, you stated that despite being over 80% native American, you nevertheless had a right to enjoy these white creations, simply because you were 20% white! Which is when I reminded you, that there are plenty of black folks, me included, who have about 20% white blood in them, so if I were to use your logic (having white blood, allows you to have the privilege in enjoying white European creations)-THEN MY PEOPLE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ENJOY, WHAT WE ENJOY, WITHOUT SATANIC MINIONS LIKE YOUR KIND, PUTTING OUR FEET TO THE FIRE!
Son of a black ETHIOPIAN UGANDAN Headhunter bi-tch, it's not my fault that you don't look anything like your mulatto mix ancestors and that you have sided against your .005 white mulatto ancestors. I acknowledge all of my heritage. If you don't approve then that's your problem.

Are black folks getting this?
Are all races getting a whiff of this cracked out racist black supremacist devil?

You see, it is black folks that demoniacs like this imp, is targeting for destruction and genocide, simply because, again, with the fear of sounding redundant-THEY DON’T THINK WE HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST, AND BE FREE! This is why they always throw this up in our faces, because they have become OUR ETERNAL ENEMIES, AND EXTERNAL THREATS TO OUR EXISTENCE! It’s like they are obsessed with our very comings and goings!
Destruction and genocide? There are plenty of blacks in Africa and other parts of the world. You are in no danger of becoming extinct. I would suggest however that if you don't like living amongst Mexicans, the southwestern U.S. is not the place to be. I can't say it enough, THIS IS MY HOOD! lol
But on the same token, besides mexicans not creating much of the things that they presently enjoy, I will venture to say that the very music, and cultural expressions, that your kind enjoys, COMES FROM THE HANDS, SOULS AND MINDS OF BLACK FOLKS! Man, your kind have stolen, adopted, and co-opted, plenty of cultural expressions and fashion statements from black folks-TO WHERE IT AIN’T EVEN FUNNY! Much of the music your kind listens to, came from black folks; the styles of dress that were instituted by the pachucos, came from black folks; much of the slang that you devils use; you got it from black folks.
It's actually the white man's culture that you are living amongst and that affords you everything from the shoes you wear, to the food you eat, to everything you have, to the economic systems, to the technology that allow you to make the music you make. All while living in a Mexican state and a Mexican city lol. I admit I listen to oldies and rap but I also listen to a variety of music. I definitely don't dress "black" or "hip hop" which is to me, pumas/fat laces, tight clothing, gold chains, gold teeth, or cornrows. You would never in a 1000 years catch me being anything other than a Mexican American with my own original style. Believe that!
Hell, you even got your soldiers for the devil’s army (Surs) copying early black gangsta rappers from the west, from back in the day, with their watered down, pasteurized and homogenized “chicano” or “sur” rap, which is nothing more than repackaged-BLACK GANGSTA RAP, FROM BACK IN THE DAY! Yet you guys claim to be so original with your shit, in comparison to black folks? BS!
You need to get off your as-s and stop watching too much tv. I don't rap and have never known anybody who does. What does that have do with me?

And lastly on this tip about this being a Mexican state:

Well tell that to your wetback border hopping kind, who escape a land that is ruled by your people (mexicans), just to reside in a land that is ran and controlled by the white man! When foreigners come into this country, by way of Cali, they’re not thinking about living in Mexico, or in a country controlled by mexico, for if this is what they thought-THEY WOULD’VE NEVER LANDED HERE, IN THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY, NEITHER WOULD 100% OF THE LATINOS WHO MIGRATE TO CALI!
"wetback" o hell no! You ignorant Jiggaboo, we have been here for THOUSANDS of years. Your people on the other hand are spread out all over the earth like a nuclear bomb, destroying every country in which they come into contact. Am I not speaking truth? Anyway, despite what Anglo history feeds your feeble mind, you are a trespasser in America, who arrived here like a sardine, on a ship, as a slave. Fyi, California would have been fine without the Anglo or African influence.
Don’t confuse this territory with being predominantly Mexican, with being a “Mexican” state, for if you truly felt this way-THEN HOW ABOUT YOU GIVING UP YOUR U.S. CITIZENSHIP, DEVIL? Oh, I forgot, you would never do that, SEEING AS HOW YOUR WAY OF LIFE IS BEHOLDEN TO WHAT THE GRINGO IN THE U.S. CAN AFFORD YOU!

You have it all wrong. I am in my natural habitat. I don't deny that the Anglo government affords some opportunity but truth be told, I would prefer California in its colonial days, with the nice Spanish architecture, scenery, wildlife, clean beaches, clean lakes, and wide open space. Now, it's all fu-cked up with wretched, downtrodden, plagued people like you who come from truly forsaken, desolate, barren, cursed, poverty stricken places like Africa and the Middle East. So, you can almost disregard your last two statements.

I'll be back.....

UNDERTAKER

Unread post by UNDERTAKER » August 14th, 2007, 11:36 am

SEKRET wrote:f-ck all that shit these mexicans show no mercy so they need a taste of they own medicine
DONT TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT, BRING IT MOTHERFUCKER, ILL SMOKE YOUR BLACK ASS. ANYWHERE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. L.A. COUNTY, ORANGE COUNTY, SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY,