WATS UP with the GAME,,,

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

WATS UP with the GAME,,,

Unread post by YO-B » July 9th, 2007, 8:23 pm

AYO WATS UP WITH the GAME,,, I MEAN WAT IS HE UP 2 NOWADAYS with the MUSIK,,, FIRST HE WAS with 50 AND GOT SOME SHINE THAN HE LEFT AND BEEFED WITH LIKE A 100 DISS SONGS AT G-UNOT AND THAN HE HAD the SEKOND ALBUM 2 SHOW THAT HE KOULD SELL REKORDS WITHOUT 50,,, AND THAN HE HAD the SONG FOR ALL the INDUSTRY WOMAN AND NOW that BUZZ IS OVA BUT NOW WAT,,,, WAT the H3LL IS HE DOIN WHEN IT KOMES 2 THIS MUSIK THING,,, IS IT PRETTY MUCH OVA FOR the GAME NOW,,, WAT YA'LL NIGGAS THINK

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 9th, 2007, 11:10 pm

fukk everything im waitin for some of eastwoods new shit that sound hot, and uhh WC's new album comin out, check out "this is los angeles" on youtube.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 9th, 2007, 11:39 pm

ight, damn wheres the link at, but ight ill find it

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 9th, 2007, 11:50 pm

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 10th, 2007, 12:19 am

never liked that nigga game much, he keep rapping about the same shit over and over

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 10th, 2007, 12:53 am

YEAH I SEE THEY USED that MOBB DEEP BEAT IN THERE 2 ,,, THATS WATS UP. I ALWAYS LOVED THAT BEAT

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » July 10th, 2007, 2:30 pm

After his last mixtape he took a break from rap he is supposably working on his third and last album right now.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 10th, 2007, 3:30 pm

Game aint that good of a rapper But vato got some tigh beats ...

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 10th, 2007, 4:41 pm

DAMN HIS 3RD AND LAST ALBUM... HAHAHA,, THAT SHIT BETTA B GOOD

Seven
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Seven » July 11th, 2007, 1:24 pm

I'm glad to see the original LA sound didn't faded away, WC is repin like a loyal dawg to his master aka LA
about game, he is my favorite rapper alive, and I hope he will put some new shit out, I'm happy with even mixtapes, he gets mad love here from where I'm from, that's the town that haven't been crown aka T-Town aka Timisoara

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » July 11th, 2007, 1:37 pm

Seven wrote:I'm glad to see the original LA sound didn't faded away, WC is repin like a loyal dawg to his master aka LA
about game, he is my favorite rapper alive, and I hope he will put some new shit out, I'm happy with even mixtapes, he gets mad love here from where I'm from, that's the town that haven't been crown aka T-Town aka Timisoara
Then where you from don't know whats really good with Doja.

Did you hear what she said a 4:11? Nowadays he denies having one. I guess after this show he went back home to Santana and smashed on some piruz or better yet he went to Cedar and put it down on some Nuttys.
He still a G tho right? LOL

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 11th, 2007, 1:40 pm

Where i'm from any nigga who wore a tongue ring and a butterfly can't talk tough.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 11th, 2007, 2:11 pm

What Im trippin on is this dude talking about he making one more album and hes made his mark in hip hop to be talked about for yrs and yrs. 3 classic albums is enough....who the fucc does he think believes that?
He knows people arent really checking for Game like they were at first. I respect the fact that he still came out after the whole thing with GUnit and did numbers, but he knows its not going to last long.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 11th, 2007, 2:23 pm

LcBwC wrote:What Im trippin on is this dude talking about he making one more album and hes made his mark in hip hop to be talked about for yrs and yrs. 3 classic albums is enough....who the mess does he think believes that?
He knows people arent really checking for Game like they were at first. I respect the fact that he still came out after the whole thing with GUnit and did numbers, but he knows its not going to last long.
YEAH I GUESS IN HIS OWN MIND HES A 2-PAC SHUKAR

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 11th, 2007, 2:35 pm

I'm pretty sure if he created his buzz post G-Unit without dissing G-unit with everything coming out of his mouth he would have a case for leaving a mark in game. But dude used dissing G-Unit to create his buzz lol.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » July 11th, 2007, 5:18 pm

http://www.zshare.net/download/2500666182e388/ Eastwood Game n Jay Rock - West Really

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 11th, 2007, 6:04 pm

yeah true that and with all of the name droppin,,,,, and i didnt really know nothin about 4bent until i kame on here and read wat yall was saying and i guess yall right ,,, when yall say that 4bent had the game in check,, bekause yeah the game used dissin g-unot 2 sell his sekond album and it barely worked but now wat.. its ova

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 11th, 2007, 6:08 pm

Trav wrote:I'm pretty sure if he created his buzz post G-Unit without dissing G-unit with everything coming out of his mouth he would have a case for leaving a mark in game. But dude used dissing G-Unit to create his buzz lol.
Yea it came to a point where he was over dissin. Like people got tired of hearing it. Started making himself look b!tchish and bitter. He is too implusive.

Axis of Evil
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Axis of Evil » July 11th, 2007, 6:57 pm

looks like his war to become a rap legend is bein cut short.

"run up on em like these rap niggaz i aint gotta clap niggaz end your career with one line like that nigga"

Axis of Evil
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Axis of Evil » July 11th, 2007, 7:01 pm

hes just a dickrider of the classic west coast shit and he cant even rap himself. beanie sigel hit him at home with creep low. right around that time after that dropped was when he did that interview talkin bout hes bout to retire

Seven
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Seven » July 13th, 2007, 11:02 am

hey, the dude made some questionable moves in his life, but nobody can deny that he is just a great entertainer, rapper, performer, I seen once a concert he had over here in Europe, and he just killed it, he is trully one of the most die hard workin rappaz in the game, just look at how much songs he put out in the past 4 years, most rappaz dont come out with that many songs over all their career

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 13th, 2007, 11:24 am

When he was on the grind without the over dissing n ish he was coo....not a legend tho in my eyes.