O.G. MACK AND O.G. DEADEYE PIKTURE FROM the UBN

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 14th, 2007, 5:47 pm

LcBwC wrote:
YO-B wrote:
LcBwC wrote:Yo-B that question was 2 u....your from NY so what bdog set are u on? Not under the UBN?
ive answered all ur questions on ur pirvate message and i asked u a question on there also
Yea I saw it, thought u would answer in here...
YEAH COME ON

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 14th, 2007, 5:50 pm

NAH I HEARD SWANS AND CAMPANELLAS ARE FAKE FROM ANOTHER FORUM FROM DUDES FROM THOSE SETS OUT WEST ......THEY WAS LAUGHIN AND DISSIN NIGGAS , THEY NEVER CAME OUT TO CALI , FUCHED UP THOUGH

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 5:52 pm

NICKELS wrote:NAH I HEARD SWANS AND CAMPANELLAS ARE FAKE FROM ANOTHER FORUM FROM DUDES FROM THOSE SETS OUT WEST ......THEY WAS LAUGHIN AND DISSIN NIGGAS , THEY NEVER CAME OUT TO CALI , FUCHED UP THOUGH
DAAMMMNNNN. I AINT NO THAT

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 14th, 2007, 9:37 pm

mayne

FUKK this imitatin ass muthafukkas

shits just a fad to the media, just because snoop crip walked and all this and that

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 14th, 2007, 10:18 pm

YO-B wrote:AND UR IN LONGBEACH
meaning what?

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 10:41 pm

LcBwC wrote:
YO-B wrote:AND UR IN LONGBEACH
meaning what?
nothin

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » July 15th, 2007, 7:52 am

Young Deuce wrote:Image
Mack look like he is str8 from belize and it isn't the UBN niggaz fault that they got brainwashed blame the stuff on the so-called godfather of the blood nation.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 15th, 2007, 8:58 am

What about that rapper Mazaradi Fox he is a blood from NY and he always be with Westcoast bloodz. Is this dude a real or a fake?

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 15th, 2007, 10:16 am

Every month there's a new blood set somewhere in ny and every other month there's a new crip set every 20 year old crip in bk thinks he is a og and most of the bloods are not even worth mentioning cuzz only once in a while do u hear about bloods doing something to a latin king or a crip

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 15th, 2007, 12:45 pm

Richboy17 wrote:What about that rapper Mazaradi Fox he is a blood from NY and he always be with Westcoast bloodz. Is this dude a real or a fake?
dont he rolls with 50,, bekause i just typed in his name and he was skreaming out gggg-unit.. but i dont know tho

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 15th, 2007, 12:46 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Every month there's a new blood set somewhere in ny and every other month there's a new crip set every 20 year old crip in bk thinks he is a og and most of the bloods are not even worth mentioning cuzz only once in a while do u hear about bloods doing something to a latin king or a crip
i think its just funny how some homies b 17 and kalling themselves a o.g. and shit haha

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 15th, 2007, 2:49 pm

YO-B wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:Every month there's a new blood set somewhere in ny and every other month there's a new crip set every 20 year old crip in bk thinks he is a og and most of the bloods are not even worth mentioning cuzz only once in a while do u hear about bloods doing something to a latin king or a crip
i think its just funny how some homies b 17 and kalling themselves a o.g. and shit haha
you know they aint ever had no run ins with the law, never pulled a lick, never done work, never done shit, sold a couple dub sacks and started dressin like westcoast gangstas and got into 2-3 fights and thought they are some shit.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 15th, 2007, 3:58 pm

Richboy17 wrote:What about that rapper Mazaradi Fox he is a blood from NY and he always be with Westcoast bloodz. Is this dude a real or a fake?
MUSICAL POLITICS LIKE JIMJONES ....USING MUSIC TO CONNECT WITH WESTCOAST NIGGAS

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 15th, 2007, 4:01 pm

Hell wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:Image
Mack look like he is str8 from belize and it isn't the UBN niggaz fault that they got brainwashed blame the stuff on the so-called godfather of the blood nation.
MACK IS NOT FROM BELIZE ........AND YOU CANT TELL WITH A NIGGA FACE COVERED WITH A BANDANA....LMAO ,

TELL ME WHAT DEAD EYE LOOK LIKE , FROM BEHIND THE BLURRRED PICTURE .........LOL ,

YOUNGSTERS :roll:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 15th, 2007, 4:02 pm

KING FEAR62 ....LMAO , AHAHHAHAAH YOUR RIGHT , ........ :P :lol: :lol:

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 15th, 2007, 4:25 pm

to be honest i cant even remember how much blood sets have been called food. its like they start a new set in june and by september everyone is saying those niggas is food now.a nigga will go to rikers for 8 months and come out saying og so and so bleesed him and now he has a green lite to start a set and then u have the crips who think snoop dog is the hardest crip ever lol and every crip in ny has loc in there name and every blood has bloody in there name

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 15th, 2007, 5:39 pm

^ most of the dudes who start new sets get greenlights from ubn heads doing bids upstate not rikers

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 15th, 2007, 5:41 pm

rikers=small time since the mid 90s when ubn was formed

attica= where the real beef between kings & bloods jump off at thats where the kings have #'s

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 15th, 2007, 7:23 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:to be honest i cant even remember how much blood sets have been called food. its like they start a new set in june and by september everyone is saying those niggas is food now.a nigga will go to rikers for 8 months and come out saying og so and so bleesed him and now he has a green lite to start a set and then u have the crips who think snoop dog is the hardest crip ever lol and every crip in ny has loc in there name and every blood has bloody in there name
and in V.A. THEY GOT BRAND NEW HOMEGROWN BLOOD SETS THAT THEY MADE UP..

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 15th, 2007, 7:25 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
YO-B wrote:
you know they aint ever had no run ins with the law, never pulled a lick, never done work, never done shit, sold a couple dub sacks and started dressin like westcoast gangstas and got into 2-3 fights and thought they are some shit.
sometimes it seeems like the niggas that neva even klaimed any gang were much more dangerous and way more krime than the ones klaimin gangs now

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 16th, 2007, 2:35 am

only god know how many blood and crip sets have been made up and lost in nyc lol

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » July 16th, 2007, 8:07 am

Qdawg wrote:^ most of the dudes who start new sets get greenlights from ubn heads doing bids upstate not rikers
I thought they get the greenlight from o.g shaqule.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 16th, 2007, 2:35 pm

Hell wrote:
Qdawg wrote:^ most of the dudes who start new sets get greenlights from ubn heads doing bids upstate not rikers
nope.. dont u know how many o.g's from the ubn thats out,,, shit u even got 2 stars and 5 star generals makin up new sets and shit

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 16th, 2007, 11:14 pm

Hell wrote:
MAN THIS KID HELL IS THE MOST OUTDATED DUDE ON HERE .......HOMIE WHO IS EVER TELLIN YOU THIS STUFF IS OFF BY A COUPLE OF YEARS OR YOUR READING SOME OUTDATED FAKE BLOOD INFO..........LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 16th, 2007, 11:23 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:to be honest i cant even remember how much blood sets have been called food. its like they start a new set in june and by september everyone is saying those niggas is food now.a nigga will go to rikers for 8 months and come out saying og so and so bleesed him and now he has a green lite to start a set and then u have the crips who think snoop dog is the hardest crip ever lol and every crip in ny has loc in there name and every blood has bloody in there name
NIGGAS BE ROLLIN IN CALI WHEN THEY HERE THAT ,.......NEWYORK CANT BE TAKEN SERIOUS , WHEN IT COMES TO GANGS , NEWYORK IS A TOURIST STATE NOW , AND LITTLE NIGGAS WANTING TO BE BIG DOGGS.....

EVEN THEY STOLE THE UNITED BLOOD NATION -UBN " NAME FROM FROM CALI ......MACK READ THAT IN A BOOK.

HE WAS YOUNG AND DIDNT REALLY THINK ON BEING ORIGINAL , ....HE JUST TOOK WHAT HE WAS INFATUATED WITH AT THE TIME AND USE THAT.

I WOULD HAVE JUST KEPT IT AT " 9TRAY GANGSTAS " AND BEEN ORIGIANL .....AND BANGED ON THE LATIN KINGS AND NETAS

BLOODS IN NEWYORK HAD NO BEEF WITRH CRIPS , BUT THEY HAD TO GO BY THE SCRIPT THATS WRITTEN FOR THEM AND LIED TOOOOOOO

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 17th, 2007, 6:24 am

I don't know my og mad ronald wasted his time setting up rollin20 nhb in ny I never seen anyone reppin that yet only online lol

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 17th, 2007, 9:00 am

O.G. MACK HAD ALOT OF POWER AND ALOT OF FOLLOWERS STILL 2 THIS DAY,,, HE KOULD OF LEAD the PEOPLE IN A RIGHT DIREKTION, BUT INSTEAD HE LEAD THEM 2 SOME BS AND HE DESTROYED ALOT OF LIVES AND SPREADED ALOT OF LIES,,,,,,, WHEN U HAVE FOLLOWERS LIKE THAT THAN U SUPPOSE 2 HELP THEM HAVE UNITY AND SHOW THEM the RIGHT WAY BUT NOT TELL THEM 2 SLASH NIGGAS FOR NO REASON IN the STREETS........SO NOW FOR HIS BS HES IN the PENTENTARY,,, LET THIS B A LESSON 2 EVA THAT WANT 2 FOLLOW IN HIS CHILDESH FOOT STEPS,,, IF A REAL NIGGA IN the STREETS DONT GET U FIRST THAN U WILL GET UR SELF KAUGHT UP IN UR DUMBASS MISTAKES

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 17th, 2007, 9:03 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:I don't know my og mad ronald wasted his time setting up rollin20 nhb in ny I never seen anyone reppin that yet only online lol
YEAH I SEEN THEM NIGGAS ON YOUBTUBE REPPIN IT,,,

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 19th, 2007, 12:43 am

LISTEN 2 the LAST THING 50 SAID ON HERE. the VERY LAST THING

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 21st, 2007, 12:07 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:I don't know my og mad ronald wasted his time setting up rollin20 nhb in ny I never seen anyone reppin that yet only online lol
did this ni99a really just type this???

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 23rd, 2007, 1:27 am

zip3ace wrote:
did this ni99a really just type this???
HONESTLY WHEN YOU GOT A FANCLUB ONLINE ASKING YOU ABOUT BLOODS AND INVITE YOU TO THERE HOOD IN ANOTHER STATE , IT BOOSTS YOUR EGO , AND YOU POWER TRIP AND START A SET THAT TAKES CARE OF YOU ....THEY BUY YOU WEED GIVE YOU DRINKS , GIRLS ...AND BRAGG ON WHO YOU ARE FROM ANOTHER STATE .....THATS LAME BUT THATS WHAT HAPPEN !?

THEY SUPPORT THAT DUDE WHILE HES IN THE PENN , SEND HIM MONEY AND PICTURES .....THERE A ROLLIN 20 'S NHB - FAN CLUB FAN CLUBB REALLY , IF YOU LOOK AT IT REALISTICALLY.....ITS SAD & CORNY ,

WHEN THE REAL NEWYORK NIGGAS STARTED DISAPPEARING IN THE EARLY TO MID 90'S ....THATS WHEN NIGGAS STARTING LOOKING FOR OTHER HOOD ROLE MODELS ....THE LAST REAL CREW WAS SEX MONEY MURDER ....THE REAL PISTOL PETE ROLLACK , AFTER HIM TO ME IT ENDED , THEN BEGAN THE FAKES WANNABEES AND COPYCATS ....ETC. IN NEWYORK

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 23rd, 2007, 1:32 am

DIDNT HE PUT the ROLLIN 20'S IN BEDSTUY OR SOMETHING