O.G. MACK AND O.G. DEADEYE PIKTURE FROM the UBN

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

O.G. MACK AND O.G. DEADEYE PIKTURE FROM the UBN

Unread post by YO-B » July 13th, 2007, 2:31 pm

ALRIGHT IF U APART OF the UNITED BLOODS NATION THAT WAS FORMED IN RIKERS ISLAND, WELL THIS IS the PIKTURES OF YALL GODFATHERS,,, AND FOR the ONES THAT DONT LIKE the SO KALLED BLOODS IN NEWYORK WELL HERE ARE the GUYS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT ,,, THEY SAY the ONE ALL FLAMED UP IS O.G. MACK BUT 2 ME IT LOOKS LIKE HE GOTS ALL ORANGE ON BUT ITS PROBALY BEKAUSE ITS A OLD PIKTURE OR SOMETHING....AN the ONE WITH the BLACK IS O.G. DEADEYE http://a733.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... 4587bc.jpg

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Re: O.G. MACK AND O.G. DEADEYE PIKTURE FROM the UBN

Unread post by LcBwC » July 13th, 2007, 5:24 pm

YO-B wrote:ALRIGHT IF U APART OF the UNITED BLOODS NATION THAT WAS FORMED IN RIKERS ISLAND, WELL THIS IS the PIKTURES OF YALL GODFATHERS,,, AND FOR the ONES THAT DONT LIKE the SO KALLED BLOODS IN NEWYORK WELL HERE ARE the GUYS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT ,,, THEY SAY the ONE ALL FLAMED UP IS O.G. MACK BUT 2 ME IT LOOKS LIKE HE GOTS ALL ORANGE ON BUT ITS PROBALY BEKAUSE ITS A OLD PIKTURE OR SOMETHING....AN the ONE WITH the BLACK IS O.G. DEADEYE http://a733.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... 4587bc.jpg
nah its probably cuz your a lil color blind, too dark to c orange cuhz

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 13th, 2007, 8:15 pm

http://a733.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... 4587bc.jpg

THESE TWO NIGGAS STARTED THE LARGEST FAKE BLOOD GANGS OF A CITY , IT SHOULD BE A GHETTO GUINESS BOOK WORLD RECORD !!

AND IT SPREADED TO OTHER STATES.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 13th, 2007, 8:21 pm

THEY CALLED THERE SELF OG's IN THERE EARLY 20's...........LMAO , :lol:

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 13th, 2007, 9:20 pm

HAHAHA YEAH TRUE THAT ... ITS NOT LIKE WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED THAT HE KALLED HIMSELF MACK... OHH NAH NAH HE KALLED HIMSELF O.G. MACK...... WOOW. HAHA

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » July 13th, 2007, 10:09 pm

B AND NICKLES, YALL STAY IN NEWYORK? YALL EVER TOLD THEM UBN FOOLZ THAT THEY FAKE IN THEY FACE?

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 13th, 2007, 10:41 pm

NikexCortez wrote:B AND NICKLES, YALL STAY IN NEWYORK? YALL EVER TOLD THEM UBN FOOLZ THAT THEY FAKE IN THEY FACE?
IM FROM N.Y. AND P.A. BUT KURRENTLY STAY N MARYLAND... ITS NOT the UBN NIGGAS THAT I DONT LIKE,,, ITS the FAKE NIGGAS THAT MADE IT UP THAT IM NOT FEELING. BEKAUSE the UBN NIGGAS IS BRAINWASHED.. AND YEAH I TOLD the 9 TREYS AND GKB AKA G-SHINES HOW I FELT ABOUT the WHOLE UBN THING BUT IT WASNT LIKE I STRAIGHT DISSRESPEKTED THEM OR ANYTHING BEKAUSE I KAME 2 the THEM LIKE A MAN, I KAME 2 GKB AND NTG NIGGAS LIKE A MAN AND TOLD THEM HOW I FELT,, BUT YES I HAVE TOLD THEM HOW I FELT ABOUT the UBN.... BUT THEY HARD HEADED,,, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT KOMES 2 the GKB AKA G-SHINES THAT I B MEETIN,,, U can'T TELL THEM NIGGAS SHIT THEY KEEP TALKIN ABOUT the FOUNDERS OF the UBN KOMING FROM KALI AND SHIT AND IM LIKE NAH AND TRYING 2 TELL THEM the REAL BUT THEY DONT WANNA BELEIVE IT OR LISTEN BUT..OHH WELL...I KEEP DOING MY THANG THAN... BUT LIKE I SAID NIGGAS IS GONNA MAKE THEY OWN DESICISION,,

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » July 13th, 2007, 10:45 pm

HOW DO PEOPLE BECOME SO GULLIBLE?

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 13th, 2007, 11:14 pm

WELL BEKAUSE THEY JOIN SOMETHING THAT THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WETHER ITS REAL OR FAKE B4 THEY EVEN GET THEIR EDUKATION... AND the RAPPAS THAT THEY THINK IS GANGSTA IS NOT HELPING NEITHA... ITS the LACK OF REALNESS AND the LIES THAT IS SPREADED...ITS PROBALY THEY AMBITION OF BEKOMING A BLOOD OR A crip SO MUCH AND THEY WANT 2 B APART OF IT WITHOUT EVEN RESEARCHIN OR TALKIN 2 the REAL BANGERS AND THAN the FIRST FAKE BLOOD OR crip THAT THEY MEET TELLS THEM WAT EVA LITTLE THEY KNOW ABOUT IT AND THAN THEY JUST JOIN IT,, ITS SIMPLE,,, BUT THAN the SAD PART IS THAT WHEN THEY JOIN the FAKE BLOODS OR Crips WELL THEY ARE JUST IN IT SO MUCH AND THEY BEKOME FOLLOWERS OF the FAKENESS AND THAN AS SOON AS A REAL BANGER MEETS THEM OR WATEVA THAN EITHER SOME SHIT IS GOING 2 GO DOWN OR WATEVA IS GONNA HAPPEN,, AND THATS A GOOD EXAMPLE ABOUT NIGGAS THATS KLAIMING WESTSIDE SETS AND BANGIN the 5 OR 6 POINT STAR.....

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 13th, 2007, 11:19 pm

I BELEIVE THAT the BLOODS AND Crips WAS GONNA SPREAD OUTSIDE OF KALIFORNIA ANYWAY... BUT I BELEIVE THAT IT APPROACHED the EASTKOAST 2 FAST.. 2 WHERE NIGGAS IS FALSE KLAIMIN the WESTKOAST SETS AND BANGIN STARS.. AND the SAME GOES FOR the UBN.. BEKAUSE I KNOW U SEE HOW WE GOT ALOT MORE FAKES THAN the REAL ONES HAHAHA,,,,,,,

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 14th, 2007, 6:27 am

Any way that blood shit in NY and Eastcoast is fake. They all wannabe gangstas and im not bullshitin. THe bloods i see in NY are not gangsta they are all kids maybe in the BX they are a little rough but most bloods be even getting there ass kicked by white bois that are not even in gangs.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 14th, 2007, 9:42 am

Isn't og mack doing 50 years where is he locked up at?? I herd he is in p.c and why is dead eyes face rubbed out?? Does anyone know his real name or where he is from? He must have had lots of carisma to be so young and to get so many people to follow him I never herd of mack putting in work on crips or anyone before

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 10:25 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Isn't og mack doing 50 years where is he locked up at?? I herd he is in p.c and why is dead eyes face rubbed out?? Does anyone know his real name or where he is from? He must have had lots of carisma to be so young and to get so many people to follow him I never herd of mack putting in work on crips or anyone before
yeah i heard he was doin 50 in a maximum sekurity prison,,,, im not sure where at tho,,, he had his followers do alot of shit for him... and i dont know why o.g. dead eye fase is blurred out. well i read that o.g. mack real name is omar portee and o.g. dead eye real name is leonard somthing.. o.g. mack is from the bronx,, i beleive that o.g. dead was from brooklyn but i might b wrong... and people followed him in prison bekause the blacks really did need some type of organization and group within the prison 2 protekt themselves from the hispaniks, and o.g.mack was one of the first ones in the prison 2 step up and make that organization... but at the same time wat he did was wrong bekause its not real bloods and he lied and shit.. and than when it got 2 the streets niggas started slashin people and BS... the united bloods nation that he made in rikers island wasnt even ment 2 b for the so kalled bloods,, aktually they all was suppose 2 b black p stones but o.g. mack wasnt allowed 2 b a black p stone so he read them gang books on l.a. gangs and BS and kombine them with his little bit of knowledge from the peoples nation... i dont know mack or any people that knows him but yeah he probaly did take on a few Crips and kings....

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 14th, 2007, 10:48 am

What happend to dead eye?? To be honest I have herd lots of stories about mack and none of them have him banging just him telling people to bang and sliceing innocent people I wonder how he lives with him self

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 11:31 am

I BELEIVE THAT DEAD EYE WENT BACK 2 PRISON 2 AND IS SERVING TIME... I FORGOT WHICH PRISON THO... AND AS FAR AS MACK GOES,, WELL I can'T RESPEKT THAT IMATURE NIGGA RIGHT THERE,,,, AND AS FAR AS HOW HE LIVES WITH HIMSELF WELL IM PRETTY SURE HE DOESNT LIKE HOW HE IS LIVIN RIGHT NOW IN PRISON.. the UNITED BLOODS NATION ON RIKERS ISLAND SHOULD HAVE NEVA HAPPENED THAT WAS the BIGGEST MISTAKE HE KOULD DO.. NOW LOOK AT the RESULTS ,,, 1.AND A RESULTS IS THAT HES IN PRISON FOR A VERY LONG TIME,, 2. AND HIS NATION IS FALLING APART WITH ONLY AKOUPLE OF SETS DOING THEIR THANG.. 3 IN KALIFORNIA HIS REPUTATION AND HIS NATION IS NOT EVEN RESPEKTED OR KONSIDERED REAL BLOODS...

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 14th, 2007, 12:17 pm

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 14th, 2007, 12:17 pm

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 14th, 2007, 2:17 pm

YO-B wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:B AND NICKLES, YALL STAY IN NEWYORK? YALL EVER TOLD THEM UBN FOOLZ THAT THEY FAKE IN THEY FACE?
IM FROM N.Y. AND P.A. BUT KURRENTLY STAY N MARYLAND... ITS NOT the UBN NIGGAS THAT I DONT LIKE,,, ITS the FAKE NIGGAS THAT MADE IT UP THAT IM NOT FEELING. BEKAUSE the UBN NIGGAS IS BRAINWASHED.. AND YEAH I TOLD the 9 TREYS AND GKB AKA G-SHINES HOW I FELT ABOUT the WHOLE UBN THING BUT IT WASNT LIKE I STRAIGHT DISSRESPEKTED THEM OR ANYTHING BEKAUSE I KAME 2 the THEM LIKE A MAN, I KAME 2 GKB AND NTG NIGGAS LIKE A MAN AND TOLD THEM HOW I FELT,, BUT YES I HAVE TOLD THEM HOW I FELT ABOUT the UBN.... BUT THEY HARD HEADED,,, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT KOMES 2 the GKB AKA G-SHINES THAT I B MEETIN,,, U can'T TELL THEM NIGGAS SHIT THEY KEEP TALKIN ABOUT the FOUNDERS OF the UBN KOMING FROM KALI AND SHIT AND IM LIKE NAH AND TRYING 2 TELL THEM the REAL BUT THEY DONT WANNA BELEIVE IT OR LISTEN BUT..OHH WELL...I KEEP DOING MY THANG THAN... BUT LIKE I SAID NIGGAS IS GONNA MAKE THEY OWN DESICISION,,
so what bdog set are you on?

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 2:42 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Any way that blood shit in NY and Eastcoast is fake. They all wannabe gangstas and im not bullshitin. THe bloods i see in NY are not gangsta they are all kids maybe in the BX they are a little rough but most bloods be even getting there ass kicked by white bois that are not even in gangs.
LOL

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 14th, 2007, 4:24 pm

mack looks like he is 115 pounds lol

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 14th, 2007, 5:29 pm

Yo-B that question was 2 u....your from NY so what bdog set are u on? Not under the UBN?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 14th, 2007, 5:30 pm

NIGGA I KNOW 3 OF THE GENERALS THAT WAS UNDER MACK , ONE OF THE DUDES WAS MY BOY BEFORE HE GOT WITH THE FAKE EASTCOAST UBN , NOT THE REAL FROM WEST ......HE TELL HE KNOWS BUT , IT WAS JUST TO PUSH BACK THEM LATIN DUDES , HE FELT IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED , WHEN LATINKINGS AND NETAS , GOT SHUT DOWN . BUT IT SPREADED TOO MUCH , HE DONT EVEN FUCH WITH IT LIKE THAT NO MORE ...ITS TOO MANY DUDES WANT TO BE RUNNING SHYT , AND ITS WAY TWISTED NOW AND GETTING FAKER

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 14th, 2007, 5:34 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:mack looks like he is 115 pounds lol
YEAH MACK AND THEM WAS LITTLE DUDES ....JUST COMMITTED DUMB CRIMES

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 5:37 pm

LcBwC wrote:Yo-B that question was 2 u....your from NY so what bdog set are u on? Not under the UBN?
ive answered all ur questions on ur pirvate message and i asked u a question on there also

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 14th, 2007, 5:38 pm

ITS A LOT OF FAKE SETS IN NEWYORK STARTING TO CLAIM CALIFORNIA SETS TOOO, AND CALI NIGGAS BE LIKE YEAH RIGHT WE AINT NEVER HEARD OF THEM , NO WAYYYYYY.........LOL

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 5:38 pm

NICKELS wrote:
NIGGA I KNOW 3 OF THE GENERALS THAT WAS UNDER MACK , ONE OF THE DUDES WAS MY BOY BEFORE HE GOT WITH THE FAKE EASTCOAST UBN , NOT THE REAL FROM WEST ......HE TELL HE KNOWS BUT , IT WAS JUST TO PUSH BACK THEM LATIN DUDES , HE FELT IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED , WHEN LATINKINGS AND NETAS , GOT SHUT DOWN . BUT IT SPREADED TOO MUCH , HE DONT EVEN FUCH WITH IT LIKE THAT NO MORE ...ITS TOO MANY DUDES WANT TO BE RUNNING SHYT , AND ITS WAY TWISTED NOW AND GETTING FAKER
yes indeed

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 5:39 pm

NICKELS wrote:ITS A LOT OF FAKE SETS IN NEWYORK STARTING TO CLAIM CALIFORNIA SETS TOOO, AND CALI NIGGAS BE LIKE YEAH RIGHT WE AINT NEVER HEARD OF THEM , NO WAYYYYYY.........LOL
like the NEIGHBORHOOD PIRU IN the BRONX SOMEWHERE I HEARD....

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 14th, 2007, 5:40 pm

YO-B wrote:
LcBwC wrote:Yo-B that question was 2 u....your from NY so what bdog set are u on? Not under the UBN?
ive answered all ur questions on ur pirvate message and i asked u a question on there also
Yea I saw it, thought u would answer in here...

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 5:41 pm

AND UR IN LONGBEACH

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 14th, 2007, 5:41 pm

YEAH IT FUNNY , LEUDERS , ELM ST .....FAKE FROM THE BRONX .

THE BROOKLYN LEUDERS IS REAL THOUGH

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 5:44 pm

NICKELS wrote:YEAH IT FUNNY , LEUDERS , ELM ST .....FAKE FROM THE BRONX .

THE BROOKLYN LEUDERS IS REAL THOUGH
YEAH AND the CAMPENELLA PIRU IS REAL 2 I HEARD, I BELEIVE SOME REAL SWANS ARE THERE ALSO.. BUT IM NOT IN NEWYORK ANYMORE SO WATS the DEAL WITH the ELMS OUT THERE NOW,, ONE MINUTE I HEAR THEY REAL AND ONE MINUTE I HEAR THEY FAKE,,,, BUT IMA B IN DELEWARE NEXT YEAR AND I BELEIVE THERES ONE LEUDER PIRU OUT THERE ALSO

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 14th, 2007, 5:47 pm

THE NEW YORK OR OTHER SETS THAT ARE OFFICIAL , DOUBLE II FROM NEW JERZEE , 52 BISHOPS , NHB 20 , BOUNTY HUNTS IN QUEENS NEAR ROSEDALE ....ARE CALIFORNIA CONNECTED THAT I HEARD OF BEING IN CALI WITH NIGGAZ VOUCHIN FOR THEM