Curtis Pushed Back & Video for "I Get Money"

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Curtis Pushed Back & Video for "I Get Money"

Unread post by Trav » July 13th, 2007, 4:43 pm

Fans of 50 Cent will wait one more week for his highly anticipated third release, Curtis.

According to a representative for 50 Cent, the album is being delayed by one week because of the Labor Day holiday in the United States.

"Because of the Labor Day holiday on Monday September 3rd, the decision was made to push the release one week so that it is available everywhere at 10 am on day of release," a representative for the rapper said today (July 13).

Curtis' release date has been pushed back several times since the previously announced release date of June 26.

The album features guest appearances from Eminem, Akon, Mary J. Blige and production from Dr. Dre, Timbaland and others.

In related news, 50 Cent premiered his new video for "I Get Money" on http://hot97.com/ today at 4:00 pm.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 13th, 2007, 5:02 pm

THIS IS AKTULLY A DESCENT VIDEO.. the BEAT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING SWIZZ BEATS WOULD MAKE,, ITS A GOOD SONG THO.. SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM KURTIS,, BUT HES NOT GONNA EVEN SELL 2 MILLION,,, THINGS CHANGED........

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 13th, 2007, 5:05 pm

YO-B wrote:THIS IS AKTULLY A DESCENT VIDEO.. the BEAT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING SWIZZ BEATS WOULD MAKE,, ITS A GOOD SONG THO.. SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM KURTIS,, BUT HES NOT GONNA EVEN SELL 2 MILLION,,, THINGS CHANGED........
2 Million you crazy my nigga.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 13th, 2007, 5:21 pm

YO-B wrote:THIS IS AKTULLY A DESCENT VIDEO.. the BEAT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING SWIZZ BEATS WOULD MAKE,, ITS A GOOD SONG THO.. SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM KURTIS,, BUT HES NOT GONNA EVEN SELL 2 MILLION,,, THINGS CHANGED........
His last album sold and it was garbaby...this album is gonna sell. He has a loyal fan base.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 13th, 2007, 5:40 pm

He's gonna b in the millions in 1 week LOL

My prediction he's gonna do 8mill total probably more
Jus don't b suprised if he does ridiculous numbers
That nigga the best artist man aka the most publicity/contraversy, u see how niggas always hatin on em

But he's definitly doin 2 LOL
Niggas gon walk in the store n see CURTIS that shit automatc buy
If that nigga come with a diss track that shit automatic SOLD OUT
I think he should do a GAME/FATJOE/TERROR SQUAD DISs TRACK
He might add some shit like that, kuz 50 cannot flop espically with the bad foolish g unit sells as of late
That wants to b on top n I definitly know he gonna have numba 1 album

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 13th, 2007, 6:05 pm

LcBwC wrote:
His last album sold and it was garbaby...this album is gonna sell. He has a loyal fan base.
yeah but how much did his last album sell bekause when kame first album dropped,, his album sold more than 50 and i beleive that game sold about 5 milly or some which mean 50 probaly sold like 4 milly. but 50 has no buzz right now tho... so u gottas take off like 2-3 millies off of that and that barely leaves u with like 2 milly.....

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 13th, 2007, 6:08 pm

bspg wrote:He's gonna b in the millions in 1 week LOL

My prediction he's gonna do 8mill total probably more
Jus don't b suprised if he does ridiculous numbers
That nigga the best artist man aka the most publicity/contraversy, u see how niggas always hatin on em

But he's definitly doin 2 LOL
Niggas gon walk in the store n see CURTIS that shit automatc buy
If that nigga come with a diss track that shit automatic SOLD OUT
I think he should do a GAME/FATJOE/TERROR SQUAD DISs TRACK
He might add some shit like that, kuz 50 cannot flop espically with the bad foolish g unit sells as of late
That wants to b on top n I definitly know he gonna have numba 1 album
yeah but if he does anotha diss track towards the game than its only gonna start up anotha dis battle war like b4,,,, and the game will kome out with his albulm and probaly sell bekause of the beef buzz he had... i want 2 hear a album where rappas dont go after no rappas and they just rap. and theres pretty much aint a terrorsquad nomore as far as musik is koncern ,,,,, i mean but yeah fatjoe is still tryin 2 do his thang hahaha

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 13th, 2007, 6:19 pm

50 LAST ALBUM WAS 9.8 MILL

50 ALWAYS HAS the BUZZ LOL

WHY U THINK ON EVERY SITE N E THING BOUT 50 CENT THAT SHIT HAS THE MOST RESPONSES

HE GONNA DO 8MIL

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 13th, 2007, 6:21 pm

Beef don't sell records outside of 400,000 or 500,000 your outside of the black race, and them white folks don't shit bout rap beefs. Who in the hell says "o he dissed so and so imma buy his album"? " Its gonna be hot cause he beefin with this dude"? When you buy an album you ain't lookin for diss tracks thats for the mixtapes.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 13th, 2007, 8:08 pm

HE KILLED IT WITH AN OLDSCHOOL BEAT , AUDIO TWO VOICE CUT IN THERE , HE GONE SELL ..................

50 CENT AND HIS SON IN THE VIDEO IS FLY ...........HIS SON IS RICHER THAN ALL THE RAPPERS TRYING TO DISS HIS POPS , BLACK MAN DONIG HIS THING ........WE LEAD THEY FOLLOW , 50 DID HIS THING EVEN IF HE DONT SELL ANOTHER RECORD ,

MORE POWER TO YOU BROTHA

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 13th, 2007, 8:10 pm

sounds the same....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 13th, 2007, 8:21 pm

the song is cool but im not feelin that video....the nigga gotstacks on deck...i just thought the nigga was gonna bring it back to his old power of a dollar wayz......

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 13th, 2007, 9:28 pm

Young Deuce wrote:the song is cool but im not feelin that video....the nigga gotstacks on deck...i just thought the nigga was gonna bring it back to his old power of a dollar wayz......
the ONLY WAY HE can BRING IT BACK 2 THEM WAYS IS IF HIS DELIVERY KOMES BACK LIKE HOW IT WAS,,, I MEAN YEAH HIS VOICE CHANGED SINSE HE GOT SHOT BUT HIS DELIVERY CHANGED ALOT AND SO DID HIS WORD PLAY...... AND DAMN I JUST LOST MY POWER OF the DOLLAR CD LIKE LAST MONTH AND IM STILL LOOKIN FOR the SHIT

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 14th, 2007, 9:28 am

Appealing to the Masses
No matta wat yall say, I know u can b dum enough to think a nigga gona sell records jus talkin about killin robing niggas gangs extortion ect..
All the shit most yall neva lived so I understand whY wanna HEAR NIGAS SAY IT ON CD

Another thing no matter wat u say
Mostly of ALL RAPPERS would TRADE PLACES W/50 CENT N E DAY

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 14th, 2007, 9:54 am

Yea 50 is gonna sell no matter what cuzz people love him he is the only one in g unite that sells lol didn't he drop olivia from the lable???

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 10:14 am

yeah bekause olivia felt that 50 wasnt promotin her and bringing her out right... but it aint 50 fault tho.. the people wasnt feeling oliver ohh i mean olivia in the first plase

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 14th, 2007, 11:43 am

"I get money" thats my shit. It's nice to hear 50 spittin some shit again. Hope his 3rd Cd aint like his 2nd.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 11:50 am

HE NEEDS 2 RELEASE HIS VERY FIRST ALBUM POWER OF the DOLLAR

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 14th, 2007, 12:14 pm

bspg wrote:Appealing to the Masses
No matta wat yall say, I know u can b dum enough to think a nigga gona sell records jus talkin about killin robing niggas gangs extortion ect..
All the shit most yall neva lived so I understand whY wanna HEAR NIGAS SAY IT ON CD

Another thing no matter wat u say
Mostly of ALL RAPPERS would TRADE PLACES W/50 CENT N E DAY
man...the nigga got money...thats a fact....on this next CD the nigga should put some shit on a postive note fa real....i gotta give it to em he wuzz mo lyrical on this song then most of them south niggaz.....but he still and on my top 10.......

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 14th, 2007, 12:26 pm

This song get alotta play on the east right???

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 12:51 pm

Young Deuce wrote:This song get alotta play on the east right???
NOO. the ONLY SONGS FROM HIS NEW ALBUM THAT GOT SOME PLAY WAS ASUMENT PARK AND GOING STRAIGHT 2 the BANK BUT THAT WAS JUST VERYLITTLE,,

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 14th, 2007, 1:00 pm

YO-B wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:This song get alotta play on the east right???
NOO. the ONLY SONGS FROM HIS NEW ALBUM THAT GOT SOME PLAY WAS ASUMENT PARK AND GOING STRAIGHT 2 the BANK BUT THAT WAS JUST VERYLITTLE,,
thats how it wuzz here...i rather listen ta his songs than soulja boys shit or ay bay bay...or other lame shit like that....

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 1:04 pm

AYO YOUNGDUECE I SWEAR IF THEY PLAY THAT SONG A BAY BAY ONE MORE TIME IM GONNA GO UP 2 the RADIOSTAION AND WRECK the DJ HAHAHAHA.. BUT YEAH I WANT 2 HEAR MORE SONGS FROM YOUNG BUCK THO

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 14th, 2007, 2:08 pm

YO-B wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
yeah but how much did his last album sell bekause when kame first album dropped,, his album sold more than 50 and i beleive that game sold about 5 milly or some which mean 50 probaly sold like 4 milly. but 50 has no buzz right now tho... so u gottas take off like 2-3 millies off of that and that barely leaves u with like 2 milly.....
Haha dudes fan base isnt gonna stop. The second album didnt do as well as the first...but it still went plat...he does his numbers as an artist...no matter how I feel about him as an artist...dude is marketable. I dont know where you live or where your from to think that people arent talking about him...

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 14th, 2007, 2:15 pm

YO-B wrote:AYO YOUNGDUECE I SWEAR IF THEY PLAY THAT SONG A BAY BAY ONE MORE TIME IM GONNA GO UP 2 the RADIOSTAION AND WRECK the DJ HAHAHAHA.. BUT YEAH I WANT 2 HEAR MORE SONGS FROM YOUNG BUCK THO
Thats a club song tho...not something ud want to hear over and over...

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 2:38 pm

LcBwC wrote:
YO-B wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
Haha dudes fan base isnt gonna stop. The second album didnt do as well as the first...but it still went plat...he does his numbers as an artist...no matter how I feel about him as an artist...dude is marketable. I dont know where you live or where your from to think that people arent talking about him...
I KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKIN ABOUT HIM BUT JUST NOT AS MUCH

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 2:39 pm

LcBwC wrote:
YO-B wrote:AYO YOUNGDUECE I SWEAR IF THEY PLAY THAT SONG A BAY BAY ONE MORE TIME IM GONNA GO UP 2 the RADIOSTAION AND WRECK the DJ HAHAHAHA.. BUT YEAH I WANT 2 HEAR MORE SONGS FROM YOUNG BUCK THO
I JUST DONT LIKE the KHORUS,,, HE SAYS 2 MANY A BAY BAY'S IN the KHORUS FOR ME

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 14th, 2007, 3:16 pm

HURRICANE CHRIS CAN'T RAP AT ALL

THESE NIGGAS OUT NOWADAYS ARE JUS BARBIE DOLLS
THEY JUS GET DRESSED UP HAVE FULL CHAINS GLASSES N SHIT
HAVE SOMEBODY WRITE THERE LYRICS FOR THEM

N JUS COME N B A FLOP
I MEAN SOME OF THESE NIGGAS OUT NOW IS JUS GAHBAGE...MIMS????

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 14th, 2007, 5:33 pm

YO-B wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
Whatever gets the females on the dance floor is all im worried about...alot of ish they play in the club isnt worth ish. Thats why its strictly a club banger

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 14th, 2007, 5:48 pm

LcBwC wrote:
YO-B wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
Whatever gets the females on the dance floor is all im worried about...alot of ish they play in the club isnt worth ish. Thats why its strictly a club banger
IM NOT SURE IF YALL HEAR THAT NEW SWIZZZ BEATS SONG OUT THERE ON the WEST BUT ITS KALLED : MONEY N the BANK" ITS the SHIT ITS FOR the KLUBS 2

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » July 15th, 2007, 2:35 am

fukkk - 50cent
g-unit that not rap

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 15th, 2007, 12:24 pm

russian_gangsta wrote:#%@& - 50cent
g-unit that not rap
How would you know Mr. RUSSIAN GANGSTA? I tell you these non hood and non americans swear they know whats real hip hop and whats fake. Ya'll need to sit back and appreciate the whole game.Stop tryin to seek out the fake cause you can't were from 2 totally different places and the lifestyle growin is much different.