Albums u thought flopped or were disappointing

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Albums u thought flopped or were disappointing

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 7:17 pm

lol....just talk about some......

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 7:49 pm

the MASSAKRE BY 50 CENT
LOYDD BANKS FLOPPED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA
B.I.G. DUETS ALBUM WAS A DISSAPPOINTMENT
MOBB DEEP ALBUM FLOPPED BUT I STILL LIKE THAT ALBUM

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 7:54 pm

YO-B wrote:the MASSAKRE BY 50 CENT
LOYDD BANKS FLOPPED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA
B.I.G. DUETS ALBUM WAS A DISSAPPOINTMENT
MOBB DEEP ALBUM FLOPPED BUT I STILL LIKE THAT ALBUM

lol u aint lyin.....

kingdom come wuzz disappointin.......

killa saeson wuzz disappointin( i liked purple haze.....i dont give a fuck)
J.R. flopped worst than banks....
i think my nigga serius jones album gone flop and be disappointin.....
huey flopped,unk flopped, boosie flopped hella bad......

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 8:06 pm

:lol: YEAH I FORGOT ALL ABOUT KINGDOM KOME..

BUT ON SOME REAL SHIT DUECE WHEN I HEARD the FIRST SONG ON KINGDOWM KOME ON the SONG INTRO.. I THOUGHT THAT the ALBUM WAS GONNA B HOT BEKAUSE the FISRT SONG HAD THAT ROKKAFELLA OLD JAY-Z TYPE FEELING BUT AFTER the FIRST 5 SONGS WELL the ALBUM IS PRETTY MUCH A DISSAPPOINTMENT..

:lol: AND I FORGOT ABOUT J.R. FLOPPER OHH I MEAN J.R. WRITER
WAT EVA HAPPENED 2 THAT OLD DIP-SET SOUND THAT WE USE 2 HEAR WHEN THEY HAD the VOICE SAMPLES IN THEY SONG AND SHIT.. NOW THEY MUSIK IS A DISSAPPOINTMENT

JIM JONES ALBUM FLOPPED BUT WATS NEW :lol:

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 8:17 pm

YO-B wrote::lol: YEAH I FORGOT ALL ABOUT KINGDOM KOME..

BUT ON SOME REAL SHIT DUECE WHEN I HEARD the FIRST SONG ON KINGDOWM KOME ON the SONG INTRO.. I THOUGHT THAT the ALBUM WAS GONNA B HOT BEKAUSE the FISRT SONG HAD THAT ROKKAFELLA OLD JAY-Z TYPE FEELING BUT AFTER the FIRST 5 SONGS WELL the ALBUM IS PRETTY MUCH A DISSAPPOINTMENT..

WAT EVA HAPPENED 2 THAT OLD DIP-SET SOUND THAT WE USE 2 HEAR WHEN THEY HAD the VOICE SAMPLES IN THEY SONG AND SHIT.. NOW THEY MUSIK IS A DISSAPPOINTMENT

i think they fell off when they tryed ta get all in that UBN shit and thought they was still in the streets...people talk about cam'ron but dont shit happen to him fa real nobody except jim jones and that 1 time with juelz but yeah what eva happened to they songs like dipset anthem and shit....is dipset still respected in N.Y.C.??? they 1 of the only east coast cats that get real support down here....

Loon album flopped....lol

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 8:35 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
YO-B wrote::lol: YEAH I FORGOT ALL ABOUT KINGDOM KOME..

i think they fell off when they tryed ta get all in that UBN shit and thought they was still in the streets...people talk about cam'ron but dont shit happen to him fa real nobody except jim jones and that 1 time with juelz but yeah what eva happened to they songs like dipset anthem and shit....is dipset still respected in N.Y.C.??? they 1 of the only east coast cats that get real support down here....

Loon album flopped....lol
YEAH I FEELS U.. I MISS the OLD DIP-SET AROUND the DIP-SET ATHEM 2... BUT IF U REALIZE THAT THEY STYLE DIDNT START CHANGIN UNTIL THEY WENT KOMMERCIAL... YEAH LIKE the FIRST JUELZ ALBUM AND EVERYTHING MAN THAT USE 2 B the SHIT.. AND I HAVENT BEEN 2 N.Y.C. IN OVA A YEAR NOW.... BUT THEY SURE DO GET SUPPORT OUT HERE IN MARYLAND THO I can TELL U THAT MUCH.... AND I NEVA REALLY HEARD OF THEM DOIN ANYTHING REALLY, THATS ALL I KEEP HEARING FROM 9 TREYS IS THAT JIM JONES IS the O.G. OF THAT SHIT...

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 8:36 pm

OYEAH MASE FLOPPED 2 :lol:

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 8:42 pm

Benzino flopped with all his albums...i did like that untouchables anthem tho....

chino xl flopped....i rememba seen him on reno 911....

u live in maryland???do a rap group called chop shop get alotta play where u live???

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 8:49 pm

OYEAH I FUCKS with the UNTOUCHABLES WHEN THEY WAS OUT... THIS WAS MY FAVORITE RIGHT HERE... the BEATS WAS BRAZY with THEM VOICE SAMPLES

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 8:51 pm

Young Deuce wrote:Benzino flopped with all his albums...i did like that untouchables anthem tho....

u live in maryland???do a rap group called chop shop get alotta play where u live???
OYEAH I LIVE IN MARYLAND AND I TRY NOT 2 LISTEN 2 the RADIO THAT MUCH BUT I BELEIVE I HEARD OF the the CHOP SHOP... IM NOT SURE ,,, WAT SONG DO THEY SING THO

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 8:54 pm

lol that nigga zino look like jim jones twin.....

but i like that anthem a lil mo fa some reason.....its got somthin ta do with the year of 03....thats the year i started rappin and my "fav rap year" of the 2000z.......

too bad state property album flopped durin that time.......

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 20th, 2007, 8:54 pm

Why everyone hates the massacre?I thinks I jus BECAUSE OF 1 SONG CANDY SHOP everything is tight to me..posotion of power, just a lil bit, outta control remix, bitch get in ma car, ridin music,disco inferno is a good song dunno bout yall..
But n e way

To get on another subject....
Don't yall think weezy got the same type of energy the game had before THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE released??
I'm feelin that same vibe, like everyones all GLORIFYIN him and shit jus like they did game wen he released all his HORRIBLE DISS TRACKS..weezy possible FLOP/dissappiontment..

Flops- MUMS aka Mims, rich boy(wasn't that bad), lloyd banks( dunno why), young buck

Dissapointments: doctors advocate(bout it) PURPLE HAZE(I dunno why but I bout it) r kelly double up that shit was wack man, kingdom come,RICK ROSS(goooootdam that shit is HORRIBLE)

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 8:56 pm

YO-B wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:Benzino flopped with all his albums...i did like that untouchables anthem tho....

OYEAH I LIVE IN MARYLAND AND I TRY NOT 2 LISTEN 2 the RADIO THAT MUCH BUT I BELEIVE I HEARD OF the the CHOP SHOP... IM NOT SURE ,,, WAT SONG DO THEY SING THO
i dont kno the first song that come to my mind is "so st.louis" but that was befo they added some niggaz from D.C. ta they group.....

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 8:59 pm

Young Deuce wrote:lol that nigga zino look like jim jones twin.....

but i like that anthem a lil mo fa some reason.....its got somthin ta do with the year of 03....thats the year i started rappin and my "fav rap year" of the 2000z.......

too bad state property album flopped durin that time.......
YEAH HE DID with the NAPPY ASS BRAIDS AND SHIT..... AND YEAH the ANTHEM WAS HOT 2 PUT I WAS FEELIN THIS SONG ALITTLE BIT MORE with the VOICE SAMPLES AND ROCKSTART GUITARS AND SHIT, IT WAS ON POIN... AND 2-BAD CAM'RON KILLA SEASON FLOPPED 2

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 9:00 pm

bspg wrote:Why everyone hates the massacre?I thinks I jus BECAUSE OF 1 SONG CANDY SHOP everything is tight to me..posotion of power, just a lil bit, outta control remix, bitch get in ma car, ridin music,disco inferno is a good song dunno bout yall..
But n e way

Don't yall think weezy got the same type of energy the game had before THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE released??
I'm feelin that same vibe, like everyones all GLORIFYIN him and shit jus like they did game wen he released all his HORRIBLE DISS TRACKS..weezy possible FLOP/dissappiontment..

Flops- MUMS aka Mims, rich boy(wasn't that bad), lloyd banks( dunno why), young buck

Dissapointments: doctors advocate(bout it) PURPLE HAZE(I dunno why but I bout it) r kelly double up that shit was wack man, kingdom come,RICK ROSS(goooootdam that shit is HORRIBLE)
dem flops i agree with u with and the disappoiontments except fa that purple haze....it was prolly his best cd or come home with me....i tihnk u bein biased on that 1.....but yeah that rick ross wuzz terrible not worst than huey....

memphis bleek flopped hella hard.....

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 9:05 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
YO-B wrote:

i dont kno the first song that come to my mind is "so st.louis" but that was befo they added some niggaz from D.C. ta they group.....
I MEAN WELL DO THEY DO THAT GO-GO MUSIK BEKAUSE OUT IN D.C. THATS ALL THEM D.C. NIGGAS DO IS SOME TYE OF MUSIK KALLED GO-GO

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 6th, 2007, 12:30 am

Young Deuce wrote:
bspg wrote:Why everyone hates the massacre?I thinks I jus BECAUSE OF 1 SONG CANDY SHOP everything is tight to me..posotion of power, just a lil bit, outta control remix, bitch get in ma car, ridin music,disco inferno is a good song dunno bout yall..
But n e way

dem flops i agree with u with and the disappoiontments except fa that purple haze....it was prolly his best cd or come home with me....i tihnk u bein biased on that 1.....but yeah that rick ross wuzz terrible not worst than huey....

memphis bleek flopped hella hard.....
Banks kinda faded away later on but him and buck went gold so far,MIMS had one big single but i doubt your gonna hear anything hot again from him,Jibbs also flopped.

But i agree with Duece, the only album i thought that was decent from cam was purple haze.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » August 6th, 2007, 1:39 am

But n e way

horrible diss tracks? most of them were fire you on 50s dick too much and game went platinum he didnt flop if it was 4 years ago game would of went double plat if not more. I dont see weazy floppin the carter 3 was fire too bad for him it all leaked months before the album was due to come otu and he has to re-do it .

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 6th, 2007, 12:32 pm

do yall even know the definition of a flopp? im sure all those albums yall mention sold well over 100,000 so thats far from a flop. grow up people

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » August 6th, 2007, 12:37 pm

SEKRET wrote:do yall even know the definition of a flopp? im sure all those albums yall mention sold well over 100,000 so thats far from a flop. grow up people
anything below 500,000 in mainstream hip hop is considered a flop.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » August 6th, 2007, 7:54 pm

CALI IS ACTIVE :roll: :roll: :roll:

dats wat they said sounds like dogg food and they took months restless nights workin on. :arrow: :arrow: