GUNIT VS GUNOT

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

GUNIT VS GUNOT

Unread post by KING KONG » July 29th, 2007, 5:27 am

WHO WON THE FUCKIN BATTLE?I THINK GAME DID EM!

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 29th, 2007, 5:51 am

THE GAME AND D-BLOCK AND THEM DAMAGED the G-UNIT SOLDJAS with the G-UNOT SHIT... BUT THEY DID NOT DAMAGE 50 CENT AT ALL

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » July 30th, 2007, 2:00 am

fif owns g-unot now.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » July 30th, 2007, 4:16 am

YO-B wrote:THE GAME AND D-BLOCK AND THEM DAMAGED the G-UNIT SOLDJAS with the G-UNOT SHIT... BUT THEY DID NOT DAMAGE 50 CENT AT ALL
OF COURSE HE DAMAGED 50!THE ONLY REASON WHY 50 IS GON SELL THE SAME THEN WID HIS LAST RECORD IS INDIA CUZ THEY DONT CARE BOUT BATTLES!

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 30th, 2007, 8:01 am

On a short term basis Id have to say that the Gunot campaign did its thing. Looking at it on a long term basis....everyone that is involved in Gunit seems to be thriving more than those involved with Gunot.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » July 30th, 2007, 5:06 pm

KING KONG wrote:
YO-B wrote:THE GAME AND D-BLOCK AND THEM DAMAGED the G-UNIT SOLDJAS with the G-UNOT SHIT... BUT THEY DID NOT DAMAGE 50 CENT AT ALL
OF COURSE HE DAMAGED 50!THE ONLY REASON WHY 50 IS GON SELL THE SAME THEN WID HIS LAST RECORD IS INDIA because THEY DONT CARE BOUT BATTLES!
He damaged himself. Look how many records he has sold compare to when 50 wrote the hits on that first album. Well atleast to the hood and real niggaz he didn't do shit to anybody. His side has been a victim throughout this whole battle. Only white boys like game,and thats cool but it hurts him that the hood don't fuck with him.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 30th, 2007, 5:52 pm

BLACKWALLSTREET=NOT EVEN A RECORD LABEL

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 31st, 2007, 12:30 am

how much the hood (black hoods) buyin of anybodies shit? hardly anything, the bitches buy shit and they dont care bout the shit niggas care about, on the other hand whiteboys buy all that shit so they matter (in terms of sales). Game is doing his thang and 50 is doing his thang, but they both not gonna sell like they did cuz they don't progress, and rap sales is down.

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » July 31st, 2007, 1:37 am

G U NOT!!!! GUNOT!!!! game - 4ever.

50c and gunit - suck my dick (except Young Buck)

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 31st, 2007, 4:44 am

russian_gangsta wrote:G U NOT!!!! GUNOT!!!! game - 4ever.

young buck dont even need g-unot

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » July 31st, 2007, 5:23 am

Trav wrote:
KING KONG wrote:
OF COURSE HE DAMAGED 50!THE ONLY REASON WHY 50 IS GON SELL THE SAME THEN WID HIS LAST RECORD IS INDIA because THEY DONT CARE BOUT BATTLES!
He damaged himself. Look how many records he has sold compare to when 50 wrote the hits on that first album. Well atleast to the hood and real niggaz he didn't do shit to anybody. His side has been a victim throughout this whole battle. Only white boys like game,and thats cool but it hurts him that the hood don't fu-- with him.
I THINK YOURE CONFUSIN 50 WID GAME RIGHT NOW MAN CUZ 50 IS THE ONE ONLY WHITE KIDS LIKE!AND GAME GOT MUCH MORE STREET CRED THEN 50!!!!

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 31st, 2007, 7:03 am

WEN CURTIS SOUNDSCAN COME OUT WE'LL SEE IF YALL SAYIN CD SELLS ARE DOWN WEN THAT SHIT SAY 1.5MILL IN 1 WEEK ITS GON B FUNNY
AS FOR THE GAME LOL..DUDE IS A WANKSTA
ALL U HAVE TO NO IS HE SOLD 5MILL+ WEN 50 WROTE HIS ALBUM
AND 900K WEN HE WROTE HIS OWN ALBUM
AHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAH
WINNER=50

LESSON=DON'T EVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS U.
LOOK AT HIM DOIN SONGS with HURRICANE CHRISS AAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAHAHAH
THE GAME=PATHETIC

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 31st, 2007, 7:14 am

KING KONG wrote:
Trav wrote:
KING KONG wrote:
He damaged himself. Look how many records he has sold compare to when 50 wrote the hits on that first album. Well atleast to the hood and real niggaz he didn't do shit to anybody. His side has been a victim throughout this whole battle. Only white boys like game,and thats cool but it hurts him that the hood don't fu-- with him.
I THINK YOURE CONFUSIN 50 WID GAME RIGHT NOW MAN because 50 IS THE ONE ONLY WHITE KIDS LIKE!AND GAME GOT MUCH MORE STREET CRED THEN 50!!!!
WAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT.. THE GAME DOES NOT HAVE ANY STREET CRED... NIGGAS OUT THERE DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE WAS B4 HE EVEN BEKAME A RAPPA.. IF ANYTHING 50 GOTS MORE STREET CRED THAN WAT GAME EVA HAD.... AND IM NOT EVEN A 50 CENT FAN BUT YEAH IM NOT GONNA LIE AND SAY THAT THE GAME HAVE MORE STREET CRED WHEN HE DOESNT..... IF THE GAME DIDNT BANG BLOOD THAN PEOPLE WOULDNT EVEN KARE ABOUT HIM... AND THATS the ONLY REASON WHY U SAY THAT HE GOTS STREET CRED IS BEKAUSE HE BANG BLOOD,,,, OR PIRU WHICH EVA ONE ........ BUT 50 BEEN DOIN HIS STREET SHIT B4 HE BEKAME KOMMERCIAL AND THAN HE ATRAKTED ALL KINDS OF FANS OF DIFFERENT RASES....

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 31st, 2007, 7:15 am

bspg wrote:WEN CURTIS SOUNDSCAN COME OUT WE'LL SEE IF YALL SAYIN CD SELLS ARE DOWN WEN THAT SHIT SAY 1.5MILL IN 1 WEEK ITS GON B FUNNY
AHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAH
WINNER=50

THE GAME=PATHETIC
:lol: I HEARD THAT GAME AND JADAKISS IS ON the REMIX VIDEO 2 HURRIKANE KHRISS AY BAY BAY.....

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 31st, 2007, 7:16 am

YO-B wrote:
bspg wrote:WEN CURTIS SOUNDSCAN COME OUT WE'LL SEE IF YALL SAYIN CD SELLS ARE DOWN WEN THAT SHIT SAY 1.5MILL IN 1 WEEK ITS GON B FUNNY
AHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAH
WINNER=50

THE GAME=PATHETIC
:lol: I HEARD THAT GAME AND JADAKISS IS ON the REMIX VIDEO 2 HURRIKANE KHRISS AY BAY BAY.....
JADAKISS MY NIGGA THO.. D-BLOCKK

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » July 31st, 2007, 7:29 am

YO-B wrote:
russian_gangsta wrote:G U NOT!!!! GUNOT!!!! game - 4ever.

young buck dont even need g-unot
i know

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 31st, 2007, 12:48 pm

AHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAH
WINNER=50

THE GAME=PATHETIC
Your numbers are a lil off, but either way, cant just contribute the drop in album sales 2 50 not being on the album. Im sure it affected the numbers, but Im sure that Geffen/bws was not putting the same about of marketing dollars that Interscope/Aftermath/shady/Gunit was.
And its a fact that CD sales are down in hiphop. Those 1.5 in a week ur saying hell do, probably would have been 2-2.3 a few yrs ago.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 31st, 2007, 3:23 pm

KING KONG wrote:
Trav wrote:
KING KONG wrote:
I THINK YOURE CONFUSIN 50 WID GAME RIGHT NOW MAN because 50 IS THE ONE ONLY WHITE KIDS LIKE!AND GAME GOT MUCH MORE STREET CRED THEN 50!!!!
Yea buddy only in Germany. Nobody from hoods across America gives a fuck about street cred in Germany including 50 and Game. I hear i get money all day bumping in cars my nigga black kids. I don't hear nobody bumping,maybe because i'm not in the suburbs,but anyway i only know one person who really like Game and he's just like game claiming my neighborhood after high school.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 31st, 2007, 3:29 pm

KING KONG wrote:
Trav wrote:
KING KONG wrote:
AND LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN. WHEN PEOPLE FROM FORIEGN PLACES LISTEN TO RAP JUST BE A FAN OF HIP HOP PERIOD. YA'LL DON'T KNOW WHO AND WHAT IS FAKE JUST BE A FAN.WHEN A FOREIGN RAPPER COMES OUT THEN YA'LL CAN TELL US THE BUSINESS ON HIM. Are you the same dude who said Shaq and Kriss Cross was real hip hop?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 31st, 2007, 8:36 pm

KING KONG wrote:
Trav wrote:
KING KONG wrote:
How do you even speak on a persons street cred...when its CA streets and your not here?

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » July 31st, 2007, 9:08 pm

Ha

Game = #3 hottest MC in the mainstream game today

50= #8 hottest MC in the mainstream game today

:lol:

lol i come here for the first time this month and niggas still on this game vs 50 shit who the fuck cares move on .

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 1st, 2007, 5:42 am

LcBwC wrote:
KING KONG wrote:
Trav wrote:
KING KONG wrote:
How do you even speak on a persons street cred...when its CA streets and your not here?
I KNOW THAT GAME GOT MORE STREET CRED THEN GAME CUZ I SEEN SOME DVDs THAT SHOW HIM WALKIN TO EAST COMPTON WID A KAMERA(EAST COMPTON IS CRIP NEIGHBOUR HOOD)AFTER HE GOT FAMOUS AND HE ONLY GOT LOVE THERE!THRN ON THE STOP SNITCHIN DVD HE WALKS THROUGH THE BRONX,THROUGH BROOKLIN AND THROUGH SOUTHSIDE QUEENS WID NO BODYGUARDS AND HE ONLY GOT LOVE THERE!IF 50 WOULD GO BACK TO HIS OLD HOOD WID NO SECURITY AND FADS HE WOULD GET TOASTED IN 5 MINUTES!SO THE MAIN REASON WHY I THINK GAME GOT MORE STREET CRED THEN 50 IS THAT GAME STILL CAN COME IN HIS OWN HOOD BUT 50 CANT!

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 1st, 2007, 5:50 am

Yea buddy only in Germany. Nobody from hoods across America gives a fu-- about street cred in Germany including 50 and Game. I hear i get money all day bumping in cars my nigga black kids. I don't hear nobody bumping,maybe because i'm not in the suburbs,but anyway i only know one person who really like Game and he's just like game claiming my neighborhood after high school.[/quote]

FIRST GAME IS THE OFFICIAL MIXTAPE KING BESIDES LIL WAYNE!TWICE WHAT KIND OF BLACK MALES WOULD LISTEN TO GAY MUSIC LIKE STRAIGHT TO THE BANK?GAME IS DOIN REAL HIP HOP AND 50 IS JUST DOIN GAY POP MUSIC THESE DAYS!DO YOU REMEMBER THAT ONE BLOOD JOINT?R U DENYIN THAT CUT BANGED IN EVERY CAR IN EVERY HOOD IN THE STATES?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » August 1st, 2007, 6:28 am

Past wrote:Ha

lol i come here for the first time this month and niggas still on this game vs 50 shit who the fu-- cares move on .
THE GAME HASN'T DONE N E THING SINCE HIS SORRY ASS ALBUM CAME OUT

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 1st, 2007, 6:33 am

bspg wrote:
Past wrote:Ha

lol i come here for the first time this month and niggas still on this game vs 50 shit who the fu-- cares move on .
THE GAME HASN'T DONE N E THING SINCE HIS SORRY ASS ALBUM CAME OUT
WTF??FIRST THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE IS A CLASSIC!TWICE HE HAS DONE A MIXTAPE CALLED YOUKNOWWHATITIS VOL 4 WHICH IS ALREADY THE MOST SUCCSESSFULL MIXTAPE OF ALL TIMES WID OVER 150000 K OFFICIAL COPYS SOLD THE BOOTLEGS NOT INCLUDED!!AND HES DONE THE YOUKNOWWHATITIS VOL 4 DVD AND 3 OTHER MIXTAPES SO GET LOST!

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » August 1st, 2007, 3:36 pm

KING KONG wrote:Yea buddy only in Germany. Nobody from hoods across America gives a fu-- about street cred in Germany including 50 and Game. I hear i get money all day bumping in cars my nigga black kids. I don't hear nobody bumping,maybe because i'm not in the suburbs,but anyway i only know one person who really like Game and he's just like game claiming my neighborhood after high school.

FIRST GAME IS THE OFFICIAL MIXTAPE KING BESIDES LIL WAYNE!TWICE WHAT KIND OF BLACK MALES WOULD LISTEN TO GAY MUSIC LIKE STRAIGHT TO THE BANK?GAME IS DOIN REAL HIP HOP AND 50 IS JUST DOIN GAY POP MUSIC THESE DAYS!DO YOU REMEMBER THAT ONE BLOOD JOINT?R U DENYIN THAT CUT BANGED IN EVERY CAR IN EVERY HOOD IN THE STATES?[/quote]

Yea i can see your stuck in fantasy world,therefore i can't go back and forth with you. Look at what you said game before game can go back to his hood. Its clear you have no idea on whats goin on in America.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 1st, 2007, 4:04 pm

i dont know bout all that most successful mixtapes sold thing.
"I got it for cheap Vol. 1" by the re-up gang sold more i think.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 1st, 2007, 8:05 pm

I just have to laugh at "Game can go back to his hood"

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 2nd, 2007, 5:05 am

Trav wrote:
KING KONG wrote:Yea buddy only in Germany. Nobody from hoods across America gives a fu-- about street cred in Germany including 50 and Game. I hear i get money all day bumping in cars my nigga black kids. I don't hear nobody bumping,maybe because i'm not in the suburbs,but anyway i only know one person who really like Game and he's just like game claiming my neighborhood after high school.

FIRST GAME IS THE OFFICIAL MIXTAPE KING BESIDES LIL WAYNE!TWICE WHAT KIND OF BLACK MALES WOULD LISTEN TO GAY MUSIC LIKE STRAIGHT TO THE BANK?GAME IS DOIN REAL HIP HOP AND 50 IS JUST DOIN GAY POP MUSIC THESE DAYS!DO YOU REMEMBER THAT ONE BLOOD JOINT?R U DENYIN THAT CUT BANGED IN EVERY CAR IN EVERY HOOD IN THE STATES?
Yea i can see your stuck in fantasy world,therefore i can't go back and forth with you. Look at what you said game before game can go back to his hood. Its clear you have no idea on whats goin on in America.[/quote]

YO SON I GOT EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS GAME WALKIN THROUGH WEST COMPTON AFTER HE BLEW UP!ITS ON THE DOCUMENTARY DVD GO WATCH THAT!

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » August 2nd, 2007, 8:47 am

IF GAME WOULDA SOLD 5 MILLION ALBUMS THEN U CAN SAY HE WON..
OTHERWISE THIS MEANS ALL THOSE DUMASS SONGS ALL THOSE TIRADES WERE FOR NUTHIN

HE DIDN'T EVEN SELL HALF OF WAT HE DID with the UNIT
SO AT THE END OF THE DAY HE JUS A LIKE LLOYD BANKS WOULD SAY " A RADIO RAPPER, HOWARD STERN ASS NIGGA"
AS FOR DUDE SAYIN DOCTORS ADVOCATE A CLASSIC LOL HELL NAWWWW HIS SHIT WAS WACK ON THERE JUS NAME DROPPIN ON ALL SONGS THAT NIGGA JUS SORRY
HE TRYS TO HARD TO BE HARD... N E BODY WHO KNOWS REAL NIGGAS KNOW THAT MUTHAFUCKAS DON'T WALK AROUND with DEY FACE SCRUNCHED UP MEAN MUGGIN AND SHIT...THAT SHIT IS FOOLISH..HE THINK JUS KUZ HE GOT L.A ON HIS FACE HE HARD!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 2nd, 2007, 9:48 am

bspg wrote:IF GAME WOULDA SOLD 5 MILLION ALBUMS THEN U CAN SAY HE WON..
OTHERWISE THIS MEANS ALL THOSE DUMASS SONGS ALL THOSE TIRADES WERE FOR NUTHIN

HE DIDN'T EVEN SELL HALF OF WAT HE DID with the UNIT
SO AT THE END OF THE DAY HE JUS A LIKE LLOYD BANKS WOULD SAY " A RADIO RAPPER, HOWARD STERN ASS NIGGA"
AS FOR DUDE SAYIN DOCTORS ADVOCATE A CLASSIC LOL HELL NAWWWW HIS SHIT WAS WACK ON THERE JUS NAME DROPPIN ON ALL SONGS THAT NIGGA JUS SORRY
HE TRYS TO HARD TO BE HARD... N E BODY WHO KNOWS REAL NIGGAS KNOW THAT MUTHAFUCKAS DON'T WALK AROUND with DEY FACE SCRUNCHED UP MEAN MUGGIN AND SHIT...THAT SHIT IS FOOLISH..HE THINK JUS KUZ HE GOT L.A ON HIS FACE HE HARD!
erased the butterfly and put on L.A.

as dresta said in his diss 2 game

"n1gga tattoos don't make u G n1gga bow wow tatted"

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » August 2nd, 2007, 10:45 am

BUT AS MUCH AS I DON'T LIKE THE NIGGA OR THE DECISIONS HE MAKES OR HIS LAST ALBUM
HE ALL WE GOT ON the WEST
HIM SNOOP, TOO SHORT ONLY NIGGAS REPRESENTING
ALL THE REST OF THEM NIGGAS IS PATHETIC