Jim Jones,Lil Wayne,Baby & The Game Killed The Rap

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Jim Jones,Lil Wayne,Baby & The Game Killed The Rap

Unread post by Hell » August 5th, 2007, 7:57 am

These Nigga'z Lyric's Are Str8 Up Fyia,But Those Nigga'z Made History In The Makin:

Jim Jones & Dipset-Those niggaz so suppose to b str8 up g'z when it come's to crunk musik but half of them niggaz don't get off like fo example "Rukus Park" when cam'ron didn't square off,but tore out on his "homeboi" and beside that they affiliated to bloods but puttin purple ragz in the mixture,can't be doing that,point blank.

Lil Wayne & Baby-Like father,like son two niggaz kissed eachother on the lip's both of them have kid's but both of them are not real can't even go back to their hometown new orlean's and not to long ago you see wayne wearin every color rag in the f*ckin book but now him and his father baby some how red raggin all of a suttin suppose to b affiliate to the bloods,what a joke.

The Game-The nigga that spitt 250 barz never seen anything like but what i don't get is he be dyck ridin N.Y to much,end of disscusion.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 5th, 2007, 8:35 am

jimmy a ok rapper to me for real tho but he think his squad the only killas in the rap game.

Cam a gimmik rapper that only talks about sellin things killin people and gettin head.
He ran on jimmy at the rucker which is by no means gangsta.
during a concert in N-Philly shit jumped off and he was the last one to do anything and the first one to jump back on stage.
Plus his lyrics suck.

Wayne is a nice rapper most of the time but HE KISS DUDES and has the nerve to say "no homo"

Baby gettin rich off wayne and has no versatility in his raps.

Game always bitchin about people hatin on him and lies to people when he says his albums were classics.
he got a ok flow and all but he seems one dimensional and loves to give props too other rappers in his rhymes to fill in cuz he cant think of anything else to say.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » August 6th, 2007, 10:15 am

Those niggaz killed the rap game by red raggin and switchin rag color's like crazy atleast stick to one rag color and stop all that fashion statement but jim jones knock off jean's look's fyia tho.

Speakin about that ruku's park sh!* did cam'ron even explan why he ran from the fight?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 6th, 2007, 10:48 am

Hell wrote:Those niggaz killed the rap game by red raggin and switchin rag color's like crazy atleast stick to one rag color and stop all that fashion statement but jim jones knock off jean's look's fyia tho.

Speakin about that ruku's park sh!* did cam'ron even explan why he ran from the fight?
i think cam said in one of his interviews he was gonna go get a hammer out the car or something.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » August 6th, 2007, 1:45 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Hell wrote:Those niggaz killed the rap game by red raggin and switchin rag color's like crazy atleast stick to one rag color and stop all that fashion statement but jim jones knock off jean's look's fyia tho.

i think cam said in one of his interviews he was gonna go get a hammer out the car or something.
Haha he better use those hammers on the end of his wrists, by the time he get to the car and back Jimmy was ate up and running himself. Fuc boy scared to fight.

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » August 6th, 2007, 3:10 pm

lil wayne killin all of the above in the rap game, for RIGHT NOW, but he fake to me

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » August 6th, 2007, 4:12 pm

I DON'T NO IF HE DAMU OR NOT I DON'T NO HIM (LIL WAYNE)
BUT KISSIN A DUDE THAT SHIT IS GAY FOR LIFE IN MA BOOK

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 6th, 2007, 5:48 pm

bspg wrote:I DON'T NO IF HE DAMU OR NOT I DON'T NO HIM (LIL WAYNE)
BUT KISSIN A DUDE THAT SHIT IS GAY FOR LIFE IN MA BOOK
:shock:
you gotta have some type of idea, knowing him or not. Ish he says and does doesnt add up

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » August 7th, 2007, 7:47 am

Baby and lil wayne is not official damu's just cause makk-10 was with cash money that doesn't make them officially affiliated with MOB piru the only reason they red raggin cause they f*ck with dipset and the game so-called "Blood Brotha'z".

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » August 7th, 2007, 11:20 am

Ayo if any y'all cop that new XXL Mag. U can see wayne got Soo Woo tatted on his necc. That boy "official" with his.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » August 7th, 2007, 3:54 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Ayo if any y'all cop that new XXL Mag. U can see wayne got Soo Woo tatted on his necc. That boy "official" with his.
I hope The South get active with this nigga like they was with Pac.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » August 8th, 2007, 6:24 am

Trav wrote:
BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Ayo if any y'all cop that new XXL Mag. U can see wayne got Soo Woo tatted on his necc. That boy "official" with his.
The south been actived,even with lil boosie and trill fam.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » August 8th, 2007, 10:22 am

"SUU WOO" DON'T MEAN SHIT
IF HE AINT GOT NO HOOD TATTED THEN IT MEANS NUTHIN

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » August 8th, 2007, 3:58 pm

These Nigga'z Lyric's Are Str8 Up Fyia,But Those Nigga'z Made History In The Makin:

Jim Jones & Dipset- First off you gotta put in when Jim Jones got slept and Cam'Ron made another appearance on road runner lol.

Lil Wayne & Baby- I dont care if a REAL BLOOD told them they could bang the B who cares? But kissing a nigga is outta the question.

The Game- Now finnally, this sweet ass nigga...... First of off I just read hes retiring after dis album? Wtf....you wanna retire after you are basically unliked by the WHOLE fucking county? then hes trynna be like 50 cent...(Since hes only releasing Curtis, Another Album and maybe a Greatest Hits then 50 plans on retiring.) This nigga acting like he went "DIAMOND" (LIKE 50 cent again!! LOL But dont get it twised it im not Mr. 50 CentFan.) Second off, He was from SANTANA BLOCK CRIP.........OMFG. Wtf? Third my cousin ran into this nigga inside the Fox Hills Mall and the nigga was scared to give a REAL NIGGA handshake....GTFO Game.......Matter of fact dont release an album just retire/die you Eazy-E tattooed ass up.

p.s. Whats sad about the game? Is that......people cant count on hand how many seen him do bitch shit.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » August 8th, 2007, 4:30 pm

Hell wrote:
Trav wrote:
The south been actived,even with lil boosie and trill fam.
Word they got at them?

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » August 11th, 2007, 8:19 am

^ Dirty souf been on that,ya dig

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 11th, 2007, 9:11 am

Thats the problem. Dude think he official on some ish just cuz he can wear the color and do calls and ish. Just him answering the question of how he feels he got into bdog is funny. "My homies, homie" and even that is suspect. If this dude your brother, and yall coo and dude was bdog and you got all this love n ish, you would think he would have affiliated himself a min ago.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 11th, 2007, 9:47 am

LcBwC wrote:
Thats the problem. Dude think he official on some ish just because he can wear the color and do calls and ish. Just him answering the question of how he feels he got into bdog is funny. "My homies, homie" and even that is suspect. If this dude your brother, and yall coo and dude was bdog and you got all this love n ish, you would think he would have affiliated himself a min ago.
yeah baby look like he 40 and he just got put on. :lol:
dudes retire from the NFL and NBA at 40 but he gonna go and join a gang.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 11th, 2007, 10:49 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:yeah baby look like he 40 and he just got put on. :lol:
lol

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » August 11th, 2007, 4:19 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
Thats the problem. Dude think he official on some ish just because he can wear the color and do calls and ish. Just him answering the question of how he feels he got into bdog is funny. "My homies, homie" and even that is suspect. If this dude your brother, and yall coo and dude was bdog and you got all this love n ish, you would think he would have affiliated himself a min ago.
Birdman and cash money been killing niggas its how cash money started and rose to power they usto be like that I dont know about wayne but them teardrops on Birdman is official.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 11th, 2007, 5:25 pm

Past wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
Birdman and cash money been killing niggas its how cash money started and rose to power they usto be like that I dont know about wayne but them teardrops on Birdman is official.
But he JUST became a blood tho.
thats the funny thing bout it.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 13th, 2007, 6:02 pm

Past wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
Still doesnt explain him talking about hes bdog. And right after his sister died he went and got that those teardrops

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » September 13th, 2007, 9:08 pm

man ibelieve jim jones a real blood he just bang a fake ubn set. and game to me is a real blood i actually like game but lil wayne i like his music he just fake and baby suck in rappin and being a real nigga

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » September 19th, 2007, 10:07 am

relo wrote:man ibelieve jim jones a real blood he just bang a fake ubn set. and game to me is a real blood i actually like game but lil wayne i like his music he just fake and baby suck in rappin and being a real nigga
How is it that you think someone is a real bdog, yet they are banging a fake set? Im confused as to how that works...

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 23rd, 2008, 2:54 pm

Is wayne and birdman really got them c.m.b niggaz with dem down in the MIA?

Do they both rep that 5?