50 Cent-Part-Time Lover (Wayne and Baby diss song)

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 595
Joined: July 21st, 2005, 8:45 pm
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom
Location: CT

50 Cent-Part-Time Lover (Wayne and Baby diss song)

Unread post by Trav » August 18th, 2007, 4:05 pm


$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 18th, 2007, 5:13 pm

the video works better

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Unread post by LcBwC » August 18th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Didnt expect 50 to still be talking about Wayne and Baby kissing. We all know they faggish.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » August 18th, 2007, 10:06 pm

that shit was wack....n kinda gay...i fu*kin HATE hip hop rite now...

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Unread post by LcBwC » August 19th, 2007, 8:03 pm

Hip hop is in a hell of a state right now...so mainstream, all about numbers and money.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 20th, 2007, 3:55 am

Once u kiss another man on the lips u can never live it down lol and 50 just wants to be talked about cuzz his album is about to drop he is scared becuzz kayne west has all the hipp hopp buzz right now

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Unread post by LcBwC » August 20th, 2007, 2:22 pm

Yea thats a given that it wont die down, but with 50 proclaiming to be this and that, its expected that if he doesnt do something out the gate then it wont be done. Hes not one that youd expect to follow in others footsteps, just because of the ish he spreads in his interviews, etc.
Hes making it obvious that he is just trying to generate some time of promotion for his album, Which comes off as corny.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Unread post by Past » August 22nd, 2007, 11:23 pm

LcBwC wrote:Yea thats a given that it wont die down, but with 50 proclaiming to be this and that, its expected that if he doesnt do something out the gate then it wont be done. Hes not one that youd expect to follow in others footsteps, just because of the ish he spreads in his interviews, etc.
Hes making it obvious that he is just trying to generate some time of promotion for his album, Which comes off as corny.
promotion for his album with such a whack ass song the nigga 50 needs his career ended by kanye before he gets any whacker.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 595
Joined: July 21st, 2005, 8:45 pm
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom
Location: CT

Unread post by Trav » August 23rd, 2007, 6:16 am

For you clowns whose buying into him and Kanye beefing read this.

AllHipHop.com: Speaking about producers, when we interviewed you last, you mentioned that you had worked with Kanye West on Curtis. That didn’t make the final tracklisting. Did that have anything to do with the competition?

50 Cent: Nah. I worked with Kanye. I went in the studio and worked with him…the controversy, that’s just promotion! This is mind-boggling how stupid the general public is at some points, that people are buying into it. You feel me?

This is great promotion for Kanye West to make you think that we can be compared on any level. There’s no comparison. 50 Cent vs. Kanye West, none. To have people come out and say it’s a bout, it ain’t no bout or competition. I sold four times more than him on both albums. In the same sense, the guy will say to you right away, “I don’t mind being number two.” He’ll make the statement, ‘cause it’s clear that there ain’t no competition like that. I appreciate him, and I went to him, to see if he had something that I could create something exciting with. But right now, the biggest draw to a Kanye West album would be that Kanye West produced the record. He produces great records. Okay, Dr. Dre produces great records – he’s on my album. Eminem produces great records – he’s on my album. Timbaland, Havoc, all of ‘em. The ones you got with no names, you gotta be excited about them, ‘cause I just delivered “I Get Money” [produced by Apex Productions].

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 23rd, 2007, 6:30 am

To me kayne writes way better songs that 50

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 595
Joined: July 21st, 2005, 8:45 pm
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom
Location: CT

Unread post by Trav » August 23rd, 2007, 6:47 am

50 and Kanye compliment each other. When i'm tired of the 50 shit to hear something different i'll put in Kanye or Luda and shit like that. But you guys to even compare 50 and Kanye is like comparing a cornerback to a running back the do to different things the only thing they got in common is that they play football just like Kanye and 50 the only thing they got in common is that they rap. NO FUCKING COMPARISON.

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 138
Joined: April 9th, 2007, 6:31 am
Location: RUSSIAN MOB
Contact:

Unread post by russian_gangsta » August 23rd, 2007, 7:05 am

fu-- the fifty! Monotonous muzik n texts... shyt.
50 cent's duets with fake south ni99az - very bother me. G-g-g-g-gay unit!!!!!!!!
Lil Whayne that litle fake git

Respect ya Kayne West, one of the best beatmakers.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 595
Joined: July 21st, 2005, 8:45 pm
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom
Location: CT

Unread post by Trav » August 23rd, 2007, 7:18 am

russian_gangsta wrote:fu-- the fifty! Monotonous muzik n texts... shyt.
50 cent's duets with fake south guys - very bother me. G-g-g-g-gay unit!!!!!!!!
Lil Whayne that litle fake git

Respect ya Kayne West, one of the best beatmakers.
Yall don't mind him he is the same guy who thinks Shaq and Kriss Cross is real hip hop. LOL

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Unread post by LcBwC » August 23rd, 2007, 10:24 am

Trav wrote:50 and Kanye compliment each other. When i'm tired of the 50 shit to hear something different i'll put in Kanye or Luda and shit like that. But you guys to even compare 50 and Kanye is like comparing a cornerback to a running back the do to different things the only thing they got in common is that they play football just like Kanye and 50 the only thing they got in common is that they rap. NO #%@&#%@ COMPARISON.
It is hard to compare the two because even though they are both rappers their styles and focus are so different. Thats why its hard to say whos gonna do what against the other. The bet was just first week sales right?

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 138
Joined: April 9th, 2007, 6:31 am
Location: RUSSIAN MOB
Contact:

Unread post by russian_gangsta » August 23rd, 2007, 10:36 am

Trav wrote:
russian_gangsta wrote:fu-- the fifty! Monotonous muzik n texts... shyt.
50 cent's duets with fake south guys - very bother me. G-g-g-g-gay unit!!!!!!!!
Lil Whayne that litle fake git

Respect ya Kayne West, one of the best beatmakers.
Yall don't mind him he is the same guy who thinks Shaq and Kriss Cross is real hip hop. LOL
LOL u think 50cent n Lil Wayne better than Shaq?

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 595
Joined: July 21st, 2005, 8:45 pm
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom
Location: CT

Unread post by Trav » August 23rd, 2007, 10:46 am

LcBwC wrote:
Trav wrote:50 and Kanye compliment each other. When i'm tired of the 50 shit to hear something different i'll put in Kanye or Luda and shit like that. But you guys to even compare 50 and Kanye is like comparing a cornerback to a running back the do to different things the only thing they got in common is that they play football just like Kanye and 50 the only thing they got in common is that they rap. NO #%@&#%@ COMPARISON.
It is hard to compare the two because even though they are both rappers their styles and focus are so different. Thats why its hard to say whos gonna do what against the other. The bet was just first week sales right?
Exactly two different fan bases. I was replying to the guy who says kanye writes better shit. 50 has a much larger fan base than kanye. It seems like all the wack wallstreet fans who watched game kill his own career is all kanye fans. Anybody who goes against 50 are these guys favorite. If the pope went against 50 you niggaz would be on the popes dick. Not directing my comments toward you LCBWC. What happened to all the Jadakiss,Fat Joe fans when 50 was gettin at them? Where all the Game fans?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Unread post by LcBwC » August 23rd, 2007, 11:07 am

Speaking of Game, he did run his career into the ground. Dude had so much potential and the numbers to help make the rest of the world C how the left coast gets down on the rap front. He could have marketed himself much better and not made himself another "beef" artist. Skills are better than that.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » August 30th, 2007, 1:44 am

russian_gangsta wrote:
Trav wrote:
russian_gangsta wrote:fu-- the fifty! Monotonous muzik n texts... shyt.
50 cent's duets with fake south guys - very bother me. G-g-g-g-gay unit!!!!!!!!
Lil Whayne that litle fake git

Respect ya Kayne West, one of the best beatmakers.
Yall don't mind him he is the same guy who thinks Shaq and Kriss Cross is real hip hop. LOL
LOL u think 50cent n Lil Wayne better than Shaq?
lol....are u serious?

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » August 30th, 2007, 4:11 am

Trav wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
Trav wrote:50 and Kanye compliment each other. When i'm tired of the 50 shit to hear something different i'll put in Kanye or Luda and shit like that. But you guys to even compare 50 and Kanye is like comparing a cornerback to a running back the do to different things the only thing they got in common is that they play football just like Kanye and 50 the only thing they got in common is that they rap. NO #%@&#%@ COMPARISON.
It is hard to compare the two because even though they are both rappers their styles and focus are so different. Thats why its hard to say whos gonna do what against the other. The bet was just first week sales right?
Exactly two different fan bases. I was replying to the guy who says kanye writes better shit. 50 has a much larger fan base than kanye. It seems like all the wack wallstreet fans who watched game kill his own career is all kanye fans. Anybody who goes against 50 are these guys favorite. If the pope went against 50 you niggaz would be on the popes dick. Not directing my comments toward you LCBWC. What happened to all the Jadakiss,Fat Joe fans when 50 was gettin at them? Where all the Game fans?
u sure? kuz ther white folks love kanye and i cant speak about any other city but kanye more liked around here than 50 now....and im a jadakiss fan.... kiss my ass....late 07...get hip my nigga....

User avatar
THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 98
Joined: August 11th, 2007, 3:43 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St
Location: 22nd St.
Contact:

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » August 30th, 2007, 8:00 am

I THINK THE SONG IS FIRE 50 DOIN WAT HE DO BEST LIL WAYNE CANT DEAL with LET US NOT FORGET 50 CAN REALLY RAP

User avatar
Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » August 30th, 2007, 10:39 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:that shit was wack....n kinda gay...i fu*kin HATE hip hop rite now...
u should listen to some uk shit then, thats were its at now

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Unread post by Past » August 30th, 2007, 10:43 pm

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY wrote:I THINK THE SONG IS FIRE 50 DOIN WAT HE DO BEST LIL WAYNE CANT DEAL with LET US NOT FORGET 50 CAN REALLY RAP
slap yourself for saying this gay ass peace of shit excuse for a song is fire and if 50 can rap then wayne truely is the greatest alive lmao wayne kilsl 50 lyrically and any other aspect in rapping , get off 50's dick.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » August 31st, 2007, 10:50 am

PEOPLE THINK THESE ALBUMS SUPPOSE 2 B THE SAVIOR TO HIP HOP N THE SELL TROUBLES
I DUNT NO MAN
I'M GOIN W/50 OF COURSE
EVEN THO I LIKE THAT CAN'T TELL ME NUTHIN
BUT ALL the OTHA SHIT I HEARD FRM KANYE WAS WACK

HEARS ANOTHER HIT ...BARRY BONDS

BAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » September 2nd, 2007, 11:26 pm

Wayne got alright flow, but cant stand his voice or his funny lyrics.....

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1031
Joined: March 5th, 2007, 7:15 pm
Location: MARYLAND

Unread post by YO-B » September 3rd, 2007, 9:15 am

bspg wrote:PEOPLE THINK THESE ALBUMS SUPPOSE 2 B THE SAVIOR TO HIP HOP N THE SELL TROUBLES
I DUNT NO MAN
I'M GOIN W/50 OF COURSE
EVEN THO I LIKE THAT CAN'T TELL ME NUTHIN
BUT ALL the OTHA SHIT I HEARD FRM KANYE WAS WACK

HEARS ANOTHER HIT ...BARRY BONDS

BAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
lol even u just said kant tell me nuthin was betta... b 4real tho.. bekause u know that out of all of 50 new songs .. that none of them is good

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » September 3rd, 2007, 10:13 am

I GET MONEY??????????
50 ALBUM IS BETTA LOL

HERE'S ANOTHER HIT BARRY BONDS AHHHEM!

BAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
THAT SHIT WACK MAN

I MEAN DNT FRONT LOL

CAN'T TELL ME NUTHIN IS A NICE SINGALONG BUT IT AINT SHIT COMPARED 2 HIS OLD SONGS
EVEN THO I DNT LIKE MOST HIS SHIT

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1031
Joined: March 5th, 2007, 7:15 pm
Location: MARYLAND

Unread post by YO-B » September 3rd, 2007, 10:34 am

nah but jesus walks was the shit.. threw the wire was the shit... kant tell me nothin was the shit.. i mean most of the songs kanye did was the shit.. i mean i know u kant front on that

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » September 4th, 2007, 9:30 pm

Kanye gon outsell 50

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”