Jim Jones signing to G-Unit

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Jim Jones signing to G-Unit

Unread post by Trav » September 6th, 2007, 7:23 am

By illseed
J.J.J.G. - JIM JONES JONES JOINS G-UNIT?

I know you all are going to call me crazy! I know this! I know this, but I going to say it anyway! Yesterdy (Sept. 5), BET's “Rap City” taped a special interview. 50 Cent interviewed Jim Jones. That’s right. 50 Cent interviewed Jim Jones!! Now, I don’t know all the details of the interview – OK? I am hearing the BET is going to make a monster of a statement shortly and it will air next week. Of course I can’t fully confirm this, but it would certainly be crazy. I heard that Jim Jones has been fishing around for a new solo deal. I guess Koch was more of a temporary spot for him. Anyway, I suspected this would happen, because these guys had way too much respect for each other. When 50 was WAILING on Cam’ron like it was nobody’s business…silence. No disrespect to any party, but silence can say more than words. Anyway…W-O-W.

Bare minimum...50 interviewed Jim yesterday. Needless to say, this could change the climate of the 50 Cent/Kanye competition.

MiChuhSuh

Re: Jim Jones signing to G-Unit

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 6th, 2007, 1:12 pm

illseed wrote:I know you all are going to call me crazy! I know this! I know this, but I going to say it anyway! Yesterdy (Sept. 5), BET's “Rap City” taped a special interview. 50 Cent interviewed Jim Jones. That’s right. 50 Cent interviewed Jim Jones!! Now, I don’t know all the details of the interview – OK?

Anyway…W-O-W.
I know, like omigod we should like totally gossip some more, like duh. I mean but totally like ya. Super.

sh**********tt.... who the hell is this "illseed" guy? he sounds like those borderline gay guys that were in ASB

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 6th, 2007, 1:31 pm

kanye is destroyin 50

50's new shit is wack garbage 100% same thing on every song