Lil Eazy-E calls Weezy fake gangbanger

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Lil Eazy-E calls Weezy fake gangbanger

Unread post by perongregory » November 27th, 2007, 7:40 pm

Lil Eazy-E calls Weasel fake gang banger

It’s no secret that Cash Money heads’ Lil Wayne and Birdman represent a certain “gang affiliation;” seen in every photo-op, video shoot and television appearance wearing red and sporting red bandanas. As some might let this slide in belief that it’s a “style” or “fashion statement,” one Compton rapper is taking offense.

Apparently, Lil Eazy-E (son of the legendary Eazy-E), is sick and tired of the “fake gangbanging” occurring in hip hop these days.

“First of all, let me start off by saying much love to all my Crips, Pirus and Bloods out there that have lived and shed blood for what they believe in and represent; but all this extra fake gangbanging going on is really getting out of hand. I’m seeing this nigga Baby on 3 songs Blooding and Li Wayne ‘soowooping’ at the awards. Enough is enough. This don’t have nothing to do with them Blooding; if they was Cripping I would have the same reaction,” Lil Eazy-E said via a statement to DubCNN.

“Those of us that are true to this need to stand up and say enough is enough. I got homies who are in jail, fighting for their lives and homes who are RIP behind this thang. And for those fools who are clowning and making a mockery of us; I’m telling you no more … This is part of the problem as to why the West is not winning right now. These niggas have taken our style and way of life and are destroying it. Well I have had enough. For every action there is a reaction.”

source:
hiphopdx.com

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 30th, 2007, 5:57 pm

PERON AS YOU C THIS SECTION IS DEAD

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » December 2nd, 2007, 1:41 am

LOL HAHA MAN WAYNE IS WILD BRUH. I STILL TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT BOUT THIS 5 STAR G BS. MAN THEN THEY BE ON TV DROPPIN THEY FLAGS LIKE IT KOO IM LIKE THEY SOME IDIOTS

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 2nd, 2007, 3:35 am

they think they put in work in their minds...proly on the internet....lil wayne gets a log in bangs on a few net bangers and there he put in work and he wears it round his neck back pocket..baby waistin 30,000 dollars on red furr coats thinkin he a blood..sayin he a blood till he dies...its some wierd ass shit
i wonder how'em cut throat niggaz from new orleans feel bout baby n wayne...Big Jizzle already said waynes a bitch

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » December 6th, 2007, 1:01 pm

LOL OR SOMETHING MAN LIKE IM A BLOOD BUT I DONT GO AROUND AND TALKIN BOUT HOW MANY PEOPLE I BANG ON AND SHIT LIKE THAT I JUST BE CHILLIN. MAN THAT THE WHOLE THING BOUT SHIT LIKE THAT THESE DAYS MAN SOME PEOPLE THINK U GOT TO SHOW HOW MANY PEOPLE U KILL TO BE A GANGSTA. MAN I DNT SEE IT LIKE THAT. MAN WAYNE AND BABY BE REPPIN HARDER THEN GAME. AND GAME DNT REP THAT HARD HE MIGHT THROW A LINE END THERE THAT IT. BUT WAYNE AND BABY TALKIN BOUT IT ALL THE TIME LIKE THEY BANG SO HARD. BUT IF U ASK WAYNE IS HE A BLOOD HE SAY HE NOT SO THAT SAYIN HE FALSE FLAGGING.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » December 6th, 2007, 2:14 pm

how he gonna call wayne a fake banger and be in a video with dipset and game...

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » December 6th, 2007, 10:36 pm

lol i guess he believe they real and wayne not i mean i believe jim jones a blood but he just a ubn nigga. i dnt even think wayne a blood period

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » December 7th, 2007, 12:00 am

maybe mac 10 put them niggas on.........

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » December 7th, 2007, 12:45 am

tysuave wrote:maybe mac 10 put them niggas on.........
wayne said jis cousin or something was a blood.
then he said something like "im from the northside so im already wearing red so i may as well be a blood too."
its in one of those youtube interviews.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » December 7th, 2007, 12:51 am

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 7th, 2007, 11:34 am

dats sounds so stupid...lol...that makes me a blood too then coz southside huoston niggaz wear red :roll: :roll:

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » December 9th, 2007, 12:45 am

DNT IT LOL. HE DUMB HE CAN RAP BUT HE STILL FAKE LOL. I LIKE HIS MUSIC THO I GIVE HIM THAT. MAN THAT ALL HE GOT TO SAY IF HE REALLY A BLOOD IS BE LIKE MAN THEY PUT MY COUSIN DOWN SO I WENT GOT DOWN TOO. AND THEY PUT ME IN MY SET OR WATEVA HE SAY HE CLAIM UPTOWN BLOODS EASTSIDE WHATEVA. BUT IF HE NOT HE NEED TO QUIT FOR HE GETTIN HURT AND I HEARD THAT NIGGA CANT EVEN COME BACK TO NEW ORLEANS

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 9th, 2007, 12:49 pm

yea i don thnk him and baby even go back to the projects they from...coz i remember Big Gizzle and and Juvenile shot most they video's in they hood but baby and wayne i don c the hood in they back ground ..jst a white back ground.

and its a bitch that a nigga risks his life bangin in Cali streets everyday and a dude who lives in a mansion thinks he is on the same level.

its easy to be a blood if u kno u ain neva gon get no heat from a crip or anybody

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » December 16th, 2007, 9:44 pm

LIKE DOWN HERE NIGGAS BANGIN HARD ASS HELL I CROSS A FOLK BEFORE A CRIP SO IT WONT BE AS BAD. BUT WHEN I DO SEE A CRIP I KNOW IF I HAVE MY FLAG AND HE HAD HIS WE BOTH LOOK AT EACH OTHER LIKE NIGGA BUST A MOVE LOL. BUT I DNT BE TRIPPIN LONG HE DONT BE BANGIN OR TRY TO BANG ON ME. I GOT A FEW FAM WHO CRIPS. BUT WAYNE NOT A BLOOD TO ME HE SAY HE IS BUT I DNT THINK HE NEVA GOT DOWN HIM OR BABY

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 19th, 2007, 10:50 am

it scares me everytime baby actually seriusly considers imself a blood.......its scary thinkin he is a 35 year old Baby gangsta

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » December 25th, 2007, 11:10 pm

lol yea it do he need to get a life lol

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 26th, 2007, 1:06 am

lil wayne created an image via the help of Mack 10 and the people bought it.

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » December 27th, 2007, 2:07 am

MAN ONE THING BOUT IT IF MACK 10 REALLY PUT WAYNE AND BABY DOWN THAT BEEN DIFF BUT I KNO HE DIDNT BECAUSE WHEN MACK 10 WA with THEM THEY WASNT CLAIMIN IT. THEY START CLAIMIN IT LIL BIT AFTER CARTER 1

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 27th, 2007, 11:18 am

i respect they music, but i dnt respect they gangsta...both them niggas is pussy...

BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » December 28th, 2007, 2:34 pm

yall aint see that video where wayne was saying why he calls himself a blood? he is affiliated with them, so because of that he raggs and calls himself a blood..

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 28th, 2007, 11:18 pm

yea i saw the video, n that shit was pathetic....these fraudulent rapperz make me laugh...

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » January 9th, 2008, 11:35 am

i don't think any one excepts them niccas as bangers they claim dipset bird gang, they throw up dipset, so there you have it they have alot money i guess money can buy you stripes. wayne says he has always been a blood look at the back that ass up video. i say look at the cover of his first album blue bandana blue boxers hmmmm i don't know many bloods wearin blue on they first album cover. but thats just me.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 15th, 2008, 9:05 pm

dont get me wrong they are some real killaz and bangers in louisiana both blood and crip that are active as hell but lil wayne is not a blood and shouldnt be repping it, im the only cat in nyc one of the rare few who think 1 he is a horrible rapper, good flow average delivery but no substance, no meanings just rhymes, 2. he has been rapping for 10 years now and has been in the limelight for 10 years, when did he have time to bang if he started rapping at 15???? lol he needs to stop it for real he makes all out of la bangers look like copy cats and fakes.

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » February 11th, 2008, 1:26 am

LIL WAYNE AINT A BLOOD

louis

Unread post by louis » March 20th, 2008, 2:11 pm

these niggaz is rappers fam it aint hard to see.you think real bloods have to always wear red.no,because the real enemy with bullets for they ass already know they face{plus they in and around the hood daily}.a man can wear whatever color he wants until he starts to have delusions.And too, these famous dudes can claim whatever they want ,because they aint even street level anymore.thats why they rapping to not have to be subjected anymore to the realities of the community.its like randy savage jumping off the top turnbuckle and fake elbowing andre the giant.fuckery ///

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 20th, 2008, 3:54 pm

Since when is lil eazy anythin but a rip off of his father?

who's he to call out other people on thier wannabe status? He's just an outsider lookin in, jealous of what Weezy's got(no matter if he real or not) 'cuz he aint dropped anythin worth a dime ever

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 23rd, 2008, 3:05 pm

Baby & lil wayne killed it fo the 08,off top

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » March 27th, 2008, 12:39 pm

explain this how litte wayne gonna be a blood but back in the days him and baby use to flag crip rags in videos and stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLsXfJQaUM
see this video for yourself and judge for yourselfs

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » March 27th, 2008, 1:10 pm

ITS ABOUT TIME IVE BEEN MASHING AND G CHECKING THIS GUY 4EVA I CANT STAND FAKE GANG BANGERS AND FAKE BIG TIME DRUGDEALER RAPPERS!! ITS COOL THO JAMEL WEEKS IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY. WE MOBBIN 4REAL R.I.P. MARTY COUP, P, MUNCHY, BABY KEV. 22ND ST M GANG OR DONT BANG FROM the HOOD TO HEAVEN!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 27th, 2008, 11:42 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Since when is lil eazy anythin but a rip off of his father?

who's he to call out other people on thier wannabe status? He's just an outsider lookin in, jealous of what Weezy's got(no matter if he real or not) 'because he aint dropped anythin worth a dime ever
because he checkin wayne on some g shit not music and lil e is from a real hood.

cashville
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cashville » April 4th, 2008, 9:02 am

thats b.s.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 4th, 2008, 2:52 pm

perongregory wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Since when is lil eazy anythin but a rip off of his father?

who's he to call out other people on thier wannabe status? He's just an outsider lookin in, jealous of what Weezy's got(no matter if he real or not) 'because he aint dropped anythin worth a dime ever
because he checkin wayne on some g shit not music and lil e is from a real hood.
He really must have had a hard life with a millionaire father.