Why Does Snoop and Dre give tupac props when pac hated them?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Innercity5062

Why Does Snoop and Dre give tupac props when pac hated them?

Unread post by Innercity5062 » May 31st, 2008, 11:45 pm

I was listening to Twista & Tupac - Fuck Dre and then thought back to when snoop and dre gave props to Tupac on the up in smoke tour. Basicly all the people he dissed in that track is talking positively about him today. Why ?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 31st, 2008, 11:48 pm

2 of America's most wanted comes to mind...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Why Does Snoop and Dre give tupac props when pac hated t

Unread post by Mcminister » June 1st, 2008, 2:12 am

Innercity5062 wrote:I was listening to Twista & Tupac - fu-- Dre and then thought back to when snoop and dre gave props to Tupac on the up in smoke tour. Basicly all the people he dissed in that track is talking positively about him today. Why ?

man twista and pac....sorry for runnin up on u , but u proly are WHITE, SUBURBIAN, 11, or somethin along them lines.............that song Fuck dre.....has nothin to do with twista......and 2pac wasnt even in it....how lost are u son.....2pac died he dono who the fuck eminem is ....ain no Twista in that song....maybe Twist G..not that chi-town nigga bro.........that nigga in the first verse is a nigga called the REALEST....and the rest are C styles and them death row 2000 niggaz....u off man...word , but its iight, u proly u kno ain been a hip hop fan fo a while

but good question tho..why dre, and snoop and jay Z biggin pac as if pac liked them befo he died.....2pac was once sayin " DRE AIN HERE, ALL HOMOS GO HOME, DRE AIN HERE" hahahhahahaha and suge was pullin skirts off bitches asss

Innercity5062

Unread post by Innercity5062 » June 8th, 2008, 10:01 pm

Mcminister wrote:
Innercity5062 wrote:I was listening to Twista & Tupac - fu-- Dre and then thought back to when snoop and dre gave props to Tupac on the up in smoke tour. Basicly all the people he dissed in that track is talking positively about him today. Why ?

man twista and pac....sorry for runnin up on u , but u proly are WHITE, SUBURBIAN, 11, or somethin along them lines.............that song fu-- dre.....has nothin to do with twista......and 2pac wasnt even in it....how lost are u son.....2pac died he dono who the fu-- eminem is ....ain no Twista in that song....maybe Twist G..not that chi-town nigga bro.........that nigga in the first verse is a nigga called the REALEST....and the rest are C styles and them death row 2000 niggaz....u off man...word , but its iight, u proly u kno ain been a hip hop fan fo a while

but good question tho..why dre, and snoop and jay Z biggin pac as if pac liked them befo he died.....2pac was once sayin " DRE AIN HERE, ALL HOMOS GO HOME, DRE AIN HERE" hahahhahahaha and suge was pullin skirts off women asss
I aint 11 and i didnt mention eminem. and yes there is a song with Twista in it with 2pac rapping about Dre
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4i5Mlha4Ak <<< there it is. But im wondering if this african guy acting african american is jokeing around basicly all that shit you where talking about from ''man twista and pac....sorry for runnin up on u and u proly u kno ain been a hip hop fan fo a while'' was all BS and didnt need to be said. Any way man question still stands

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Why Does Snoop and Dre give tupac props when pac hated them?

Unread post by Mcminister » June 8th, 2008, 11:40 pm

ur seriusly lacking hip hop knowledge ..............jst because some other person who lacks hip hop knowledge labeled FUCK DRE to bein tupac and twista's song don mean it real is.

go investigate........

its is the REALEST - a 2pac copy cat

Swoop G, lil C-style in that song

no one cares bout ur question coz its like u don even kno what the fuck u talkin bout .....come again correct....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 8th, 2008, 11:42 pm

i have the album " tooo gangsta For Radio" it is on it ....u need to check ur shit son...

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 9th, 2008, 3:19 am

Innercity5062 wrote:i didnt mention eminem.
yep you didnt, but nobody said you did.
Mcminister was referring to the song that your talking about.
Not you.
at about 36-37 seconds into the song The Realest talks about Eminem

thats not pac or twista
the guy that sounds like Pac is this guy
http://www.discogs.com/artist/the+Realest

lyrics to the song AND the names of the performers.
http://www.ohhla.com/anonymous/rap_comp ... re.2g4.txt

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 9th, 2008, 7:32 pm

thank u philly cudnt have put it better.....
that nigga the realest wud have been iight if he wasnt copying 2pac style too much....i mean the voice thing then all the tattoos and bald head....he was in teh gang related album too right after pac died....did suge think he cud pull another pac out of a hat or somthin...

snoop and dre and'em love 2pac coz they kno they was wrong...and tupac is i dono man ...like id personaly never talk good bout anyone who called me a faggot like that..and a trick made sell out n shit .....but ou well....maybe wen u get older that shit ain shit..

Innercity5062

Unread post by Innercity5062 » June 10th, 2008, 2:47 am

Mcminister wrote:thank u philly cudnt have put it better.....

snoop and dre and'em love 2pac coz they kno they was wrong...and tupac is i dono man ...like id personaly never talk good bout anyone who called me a faggot like that..and a trick made sell out n shit .....but ou well....maybe wen u get older that shit ain shit..
No one cares about me question because i dont know about a fake 2pac rapper Woahhhh also if you dont care about my question why do you keep talking about it. Although I agree with you i wouldent talk good about a guy who used to always call me a faggot

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 10th, 2008, 11:27 am

im sayin people ignored it coz u didnt kno wachu talkin bout..

i wanted to clear shit out fo u...

and alot of people who keep thinkin pac is alive and he makes songs while its "the realest" suge's fake 2pac

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » June 18th, 2008, 10:34 pm

BIGGIE SMALLS WAS THE BEST

umad
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by umad » July 19th, 2008, 8:02 pm

basically because pac represented the west coast, and snoop and dre spend more time in ny than theey probably do in la ha