lil eazy e

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 6th, 2004, 4:57 pm

^^^ ok homie wateva u want....im tired of the dumb shit now,

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » September 7th, 2004, 12:07 am

haha funny two^^

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 7th, 2004, 8:19 am

dis shit goes out 2 all the apply: dx,chris,word,an yg,muttalip,an all otha haters

white boy????really....well listen up Buddie,u got serious problems if u think u can tell a persons race by the words they use,cuzz i heard niggas say "dude" all the time,im far from white but even if i was,wat differnce would it make??tell me somethin,wat u got against me??u don't know me homeboy,so...tell me,why i gotta be fake,jus cuzz i talk shit about some ducks at that other site,berore i went ova there i had no problem....now real g's can spot real g's,an if u was real u would know....stop witt all dis exposed shit cuzz like i said its gettin old,an besides,who gives a flyin fu--....an most of all wat does me bein fake have 2 do with u,in case u anit know,a real g wouldn't even waste his time talkin shit 2 a so called fake,im startin to think u lookin 4 online popularity,u on the 'deepsky hater banwagon',jump off homie cuzz yall sound like lil kids,now i anit gon sit here goin back an fourth tryin to prove my g or my race,so u can either call an find out 4 yourself or drop it altogether,cuzz when u really think about it it doesn't matter,cuzz regaurdless wat happens ima be postin on this board weither u like it or not,so u not makin a point,jus takin up space 4 people who wanna say somethin on topic,give it up homie cuzz it anit goin nowhere,now i neva dissed yo hood or called u a fake g,cuzz i really could care less about someone ova the internet that i will neva see,so wat is your point homie?wat will u get outta dis?i used differnt names so i can fu-- with dem cats at that other site,anit like i did that ova here 4 no apperent reason....i did it so i could keep mashin on dem cats at that otha site,dats why i tried 2 make it seem as if i was differnt people,i got banned ova there because tatta an kev couldn't take it...plan an simple,now you along with everybody else needs 2 realize this has no point,dis has been goin on for months now,if think im fake then ok u intitled to yo opinon,u can keep that 2 yourself,u anit gotta make yo shit a public issue,bet u an them otha haters come on here evey day jus so u can see wat i wrote so u can respond with that negative shit,i anit on here 4 that,but maybe u are.....so on that note i leave it how it is,take it how u want to,but i will jus say........i will be on here no matter who says wat,...dis arguin shit was fun but after a while u sit back an say "damn we some grown ass men arguin ova the web on how so called fake i am.naa, we both got betta shit 2 do,an we both can be postin shit that applies to the topic,im real weither u wanna belive it or not,i will be postin on here wethier u like it or not and i will not respond weither u post a negative comebacc or not,so as the bigga man im steppin up an sayin ,this online beef is stupid an it is now done..we too grown 4 the kid shit homie...C out

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » September 13th, 2004, 4:15 am

DAYAM PEOPLE WILL DO ALMOST NE THING TO SALE A RECORD

ILL

Unread post by ILL » October 8th, 2004, 9:05 pm

Lil Eazy-E's dope as fuck

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » October 9th, 2004, 2:04 am

when he coming out with an album ? and who is he signed too?

prettyboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by prettyboy » October 10th, 2004, 9:09 pm

that song he has with game is crazy...
"I stared at my pops eyes in his last days,
how he go in for bronchitis and die from aids"

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 10th, 2004, 9:17 pm

YEA THAT SONG IS TIGHT.

GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » October 11th, 2004, 4:56 pm

some link up a lil eazy tune pleaze

shaky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by shaky » October 12th, 2004, 7:34 am

He was in the Source magazine months ago. Daz is producing tracks for him

Yung Z Tha Don
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Yung Z Tha Don » November 15th, 2004, 3:43 pm

ayo....if Game a blood....why he fukkin with crips? (lil eazy e)

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 15th, 2004, 7:49 pm

Panik wrote:look you wannabe grapestreet. I spent plenty of time in compton right in the kelly park and NH areas, and I know folks up there. I seen that little mf'er a few times at BBQ's, and he didn't look like no banger to me. He looked like a kid with money that I saw stayin real close to his mama. I prolly been in compton more that you been in watts, if you ever been there at all. For a few years there I was on alondra all the time between LB blvd and atlantic. And I got homies form the other side of town too. Been up in the fruits and luders quite a bit. Chilled over on peach in the town. you just a bithc, get off my nutts.
DIS GRAPE FOOL SAY HE BEEN ALL UP IN the KELLY LOL

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 15th, 2004, 7:52 pm

Pav wrote:he is from kelly park. In a song called confession with the Game he says"kelly park to the rucker, they dun like me than f*ck em" and i seen a whole discussion on the Game site bout him being from kelly park
let me set dis shit str8.first of all he anit crippin,he use to chill with the olda homies in kp when he was younga,everybody in the hood know lil e,he on some real friendly shit trust me,i neva really spoke to him but we was on some wuz up cuzz,dats about the most we said to each otha,buit my brotha use tochill with him an his homie high c (k.i.p)but he far from a crip,mata fact him an game is tight an he be up in cedar i heard,an as far as game an that red shit....i don't know,cuzz back when he jus called himself chuck taylor,he use to be up in kp,an i neva seen him with that red shit,but like i said lil e,not a c,game is more like suge is with mobb piru

Yung Z Tha Don
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Yung Z Tha Don » November 18th, 2004, 2:52 pm

for some reason...i think Game phony...but i dont know.....aint he Cedar Block PIRU?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » November 20th, 2004, 9:15 pm

^^^he supposed to be but alot of people say he is just living off his brothers street fame.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » November 20th, 2004, 9:16 pm

Yung Z the Don wrote:ayo....if Game a blood....why he #%@& with crips? (lil eazy e)
So wha because im/he a crip i/he cant associate with another gang? As long as a person respects u and where you came from whats the problem?

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » December 29th, 2004, 3:34 pm

he seem hella immature spoiled as rich kid

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 29th, 2004, 3:35 pm

like u