DOES CHICANO RAP INSITE RACIAL TENSION

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
REEBOK

DOES CHICANO RAP INSITE RACIAL TENSION

Unread post by REEBOK » September 28th, 2008, 9:55 pm

BETWEEN BLACKS & BROWNS

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: DOES CHICANO RAP INSITE RACIAL TENSION

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 29th, 2008, 6:35 am

I think only when Chicanos start saying that their shit is not at all related to the Rap that Blacks started, and saying their shit is completely different or way better, when it seems like a lot of those fools have a hard time rhyming

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 16th, 2008, 7:44 pm

your dumb if you think that look up conejo, he's the best rapper alive

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 17th, 2008, 5:58 am

LOL come one homie I heard that "El Barrio Mas Chingon". I'm not even saying they're all wack, shit I liked LSOB, ALT, Kid Frost, Proper Dos back in the days.

What I meant by hard time rhyming is rhyming on beat, and not rhyming so simple with multiple syllables all rhyming. Also conejo ain't that bad but I don't like his voice

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 19th, 2008, 6:41 pm

i believe he's the best rapper, listen to all his songs, and ya alot of people dont like his voice but it's w/e

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » October 21st, 2008, 1:20 pm

chicano rap sucks because they dont want to try sumthing new or "dont want to sound like a mayate" most of them sound the same .then they try to say that about black fools sound the same like suga free and nas flow alike.
i know sum mexicans that can flow but i dont know any southsiders that can

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 22nd, 2008, 7:51 pm

you should listen to more sureno music, like sleepy malo, conejo, Mr. Criminal, Lil' Cuete, Brownside, Wicked Minds, etc. don't be ignorant

Nopal818
What city do you live in now?: San Fer Valle

Unread post by Nopal818 » February 16th, 2009, 7:23 pm

conejo iz good all around, i heard hiz gang tapes from 92' and there firme!, and now hes like another rapper but still is firme, listen to the bootlegs vol 1, to me thats hiz best from his new shit, and the shady lp iz sum real shit

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » April 4th, 2009, 7:13 pm

CHICANO RAPPERS R OVER THE TOP 2....FOR EXAMPLE LIKE MR CRIMINAL HE HAS SUM BADASS MUSIC,CONEJO HAS SUM BADASS BEATS TO
N BROWNSIDE CHARLIE ROW CAMPO LIL ROB KID FROST R BETTER TO HOMIE.....U GUYS THINK ALL the MAYTE SHIT IS BETTER U GUYS SHOULD LISTEN MORE 2 UR RAZA MUSIC ALRATOZ SUR UP!!!

SIcKASSORANGEcOUNTY
What city do you live in now?: ORANGE cOUNTY

Unread post by SIcKASSORANGEcOUNTY » April 6th, 2009, 3:26 pm

I LIKE CONEJO BROWNSIDE LIL CUETE CRIMINAL AND CHARLIE ROW CAMPO.
I THINK TINTOS KILL IT BY RAPPING ABOUT THEIR RIMS AND THEIR 'HOES AND BITCHES'. THEY SHOULD RAP ABPUT REAL SHIT LIKE THE FOOS I MENTIONED ABOVE. CAPHONEE SHOULD RAP ABOUT RIDING CAMELS AND SHIT HAHAHHAHA

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » April 10th, 2009, 5:15 pm

hahahhaha.....DAM MR CAPONE-E IS A PAKI N RAPPIN CHICANO STLYE DATZ A TRIP LOL!

htown11

Unread post by htown11 » July 6th, 2009, 2:24 pm

I think some of the wetback rappers are cool, I like Omar Cruz and Mr. Criminal, but some of them mojados like Conejo sounds basic as hell sometimes.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 6th, 2009, 6:46 pm

how cum ur dissing fuckenk nigger lover!!!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 25th, 2009, 12:16 am

CHICANO RAPPERS HAVE FIRME RAPS,THE ONLY BLACK RAPPERS I LISTEN TO ARE TUPAC,OUTLAWS,EAZY E,LIL EAZY,BONE THUGS AND HARMONY,YOUNG MURDER SQUAD,COMPTONS MOST WANTED,SOUTH CENTRALS CARTEL,I LISTEN TO HI POWER,CHARLIE ROW,WICKED MINDS,BROWNSIDE,18ST RAPPERS,AND ALL THEM MAYATES COULD TALK ALL THERE SHIT,BLACKS SAY HISPANICS WOULDNT HAVE MUSIC IF IT WASNT FOR THEM RAPPING,WHERE U THINK BLACK ARTIST GOT MUSIC FROM,ALL THE WHITES THAT MADE MUSIC YEARS AND YEARS AGO,THEY STARTED RHYMING AND ALL THAT,BLACKS DO IT IN A DIFFERENT SYLE THO,AND HISPANICS MAKE THEYRE OWN BEATS AND WHEN THEY USE OTHER ONES THEY DONT SAMPLE LIKE BLACK ARTIST DO,AND ALOT OF BLACK ARTIST USE BEATS FROM OLD SCHOOL GROUPS AND SAY ITS THEYRES,HIP HOP IS WHACK,U RAP ABOUT FOOD,CLOTHING WTF THATS LAME,BLACK RAP IS DEAD NOW CUZ ALL the GREATS ARE GONE AND ALL THE WANNABE GANGSTA RAPPERS WENT TO HIP HOP AND RAP ABOUT HOW THEY DO DIS AND THAT WEN THEY DONT THEY JUST SAY THEY DO TO GET RESPECT,ATLEAST CHICANO RAPPERS RAP ABOUT SHIT THEY WENT THROUGH AND EVEN WHEN THEY MAKE IT THEY STILL BANG THEY STILL KEEP IN CONTACT WITH THEYRE GANG LIKE A REAL GANGSTER NOT NO LIL BITCH THAT BUYS A HOUSE IN BEVERELY HILLS OR SOMESHIT AND TRIES ACTEN LIKE A THUGS,BLACKS R FAKES NOW A DAYS

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 25th, 2009, 2:06 pm

u got a point....yea blacks say ther created everything but they didnt because they copied us like starting gangs and shit!look at the black rappers now they becoming with stupid shit! SNOOP DOGG DR DRE DNT BE CUMING UP with GOOD MUSIC NOW....THEN THERES THOSE WACK RAPPERS!

htown11

Unread post by htown11 » August 8th, 2009, 12:05 pm

MENACE18 wrote:CHICANO RAPPERS HAVE FIRME RAPS,THE ONLY BLACK RAPPERS I LISTEN TO ARE TUPAC,OUTLAWS,EAZY E,LIL EAZY,BONE THUGS AND HARMONY,YOUNG MURDER SQUAD,COMPTONS MOST WANTED,SOUTH CENTRALS CARTEL,I LISTEN TO HI POWER,CHARLIE ROW,WICKED MINDS,BROWNSIDE,18ST RAPPERS,AND ALL THEM MAYATES COULD TALK ALL THERE SHIT,BLACKS SAY HISPANICS WOULDNT HAVE MUSIC IF IT WASNT FOR THEM RAPPING,WHERE U THINK BLACK ARTIST GOT MUSIC FROM,ALL THE WHITES THAT MADE MUSIC YEARS AND YEARS AGO,THEY STARTED RHYMING AND ALL THAT,BLACKS DO IT IN A DIFFERENT SYLE THO,AND HISPANICS MAKE THEYRE OWN BEATS AND WHEN THEY USE OTHER ONES THEY DONT SAMPLE LIKE BLACK ARTIST DO,AND ALOT OF BLACK ARTIST USE BEATS FROM OLD SCHOOL GROUPS AND SAY ITS THEYRES,HIP HOP IS WHACK,U RAP ABOUT FOOD,CLOTHING WTF THATS LAME,BLACK RAP IS DEAD NOW because ALL the GREATS ARE GONE AND ALL THE WANNABE GANGSTA RAPPERS WENT TO HIP HOP AND RAP ABOUT HOW THEY DO DIS AND THAT WEN THEY DONT THEY JUST SAY THEY DO TO GET RESPECT,ATLEAST CHICANO RAPPERS RAP ABOUT SHIT THEY WENT THROUGH AND EVEN WHEN THEY MAKE IT THEY STILL BANG THEY STILL KEEP IN CONTACT WITH THEYRE GANG LIKE A REAL GANGSTER NOT NO LIL BITCH THAT BUYS A HOUSE IN BEVERELY HILLS OR SOMESHIT AND TRIES ACTEN LIKE A THUGS,BLACKS R FAKES NOW A DAYS

lol, it doesn't matter Chicano Rap is still RAP....that's like if a group of black dudes went and got some guitars and shirts with ruffles in them and started doing Mariachi music while saying fuck wetbacks, we do the REAL Mariachi music lol...

To be honest I don't even know where this black - hispanic competition even began...most blacks really only care about other blacks...we don't listen to no others music, we pretty much only talk in our own slang, we have our own style of fashion...why do you even care about black rappers or rap anyway...don't you guys have tons of genres of Mexican music to like

htown11

Unread post by htown11 » August 8th, 2009, 12:06 pm

joker123 wrote:u got a point....yea blacks say ther created everything but they didnt because they copied us like starting gangs and shit!look at the black rappers now they becoming with stupid shit! SNOOP DOGG DR DRE DNT BE CUMING UP with GOOD MUSIC NOW....THEN THERES THOSE WACK RAPPERS!

lol I suggest you stick to tryin to pass the 3rd grade =)

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 8th, 2009, 12:59 pm

chicano rap is garbage...

Personally I like country especially Dolly Pardon...

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » August 8th, 2009, 6:16 pm

all I got to say is that fool joker is exalty what his name say's a joke how you gone diss black's but then you listen to rap.Just dumb that's like me hateing white people but I listen to country music.like homboy said dont you have all kinds of diffrent kinds of mexican music?Now as far as mexican rap goes the only ones that will make it or the one's that fuck with fellow black rapers.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 9th, 2009, 12:52 am

tysuave wrote:all I got to say is that fool joker is exalty what his name say's a joke how you gone diss black's but then you listen to rap.Just dumb that's like me hateing white people but I listen to country music.like homboy said dont you have all kinds of diffrent kinds of mexican music?Now as far as mexican rap goes the only ones that will make it or the one's that fu-- with fellow black rapers.
C/S & he called a black person a nigger lover. WTF? Any way Norteno rap is better than sur rap for the most part.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 9th, 2009, 1:50 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
tysuave wrote:all I got to say is that fool joker is exalty what his name say's a joke how you gone diss black's but then you listen to rap.Just dumb that's like me hateing white people but I listen to country music.like homboy said dont you have all kinds of diffrent kinds of mexican music?Now as far as mexican rap goes the only ones that will make it or the one's that fu-- with fellow black rapers.
C/S & he called a black person a nigger lover. WTF? Any way Norteno rap is better than sur rap for the most part.
FUCK NO,FUCK SPEEDY LOC,WOODIE,DARK ROOM FAMILIA,SIR DYNO BEATS ARE WHACK ASS FUCK

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 9th, 2009, 3:10 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
fu-- NO,fu-- SPEEDY LOC,WOODIE,DARK ROOM FAMILIA,SIR DYNO BEATS ARE WHACK ASS fu--
No bitch, fuck you. Fuck you, alright mf. Don't disrespect the dead you piece of trash. No matter who you think you are, you're no better then any smouth sider. I see how quick you are to still back up who you claim are ready to go to war with. At least most of Dyno's beats were original, unlike most Chicano rappers from the South use.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 9th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Relax those northern rappers are fuckin nigger lovers...

MOST if not all chicano rap is garbage...

Its just northern "nigger lover" nortenos soud way more lame and suck gorilla dick...

So yea, fucck them and rest in poo-poo to all of them...

Nigger lovers...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 9th, 2009, 6:43 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Relax those northern rappers are fuckin nigger lovers...

MOST if not all chicano rap is garbage...

Its just northern "nigger lover" nortenos soud way more lame and suck gorilla dick...

So yea, fucck them and rest in poo-poo to all of them...

Nigger lovers...
Like a bigot such as yourself has a valid opinion on rap. You belong in the garbage like menace, so rest in poo-poo to you. Rest In Peace to all the Northern Soldiers & rest in piss to the bigots. Your day will come hilo boyyyyyyyyyyyy.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 9th, 2009, 6:47 pm

Plus why southerners always talk about gay stuff? O I know why, but don't involve Northerners w/that. Unlike surenos, no Nortenos are gay. I had a feeling I'd see a smouth sider come back with something. You netbanging surenos are deep.

AVandelay
What city do you live in now?: 415-707

Unread post by AVandelay » August 10th, 2009, 4:04 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
fu-- NO,fu-- SPEEDY LOC,WOODIE,DARK ROOM FAMILIA,SIR DYNO BEATS ARE WHACK ASS fu--
Haha that's old shit. Thats tho only norte rap they know down south. On the flip side nortenos still think surenos only like Lil Rob..
Woodie was the shit though. Despite his life, he was a smart guy and knew what was up with the world.
Ive heard some sick norte stuff here and there. Try C Locs. Lil Coner has some good stuff and some wack stuff. In general I'm not that into chicano rap either though. It's all about 90's bay mob shit(before gay ass hyphy) and old east coast stuff...

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 12th, 2009, 5:58 pm

hahaha fuck nortenos their rap is garbage! man hear some SOUTHERN rap its way better then ur garbage! no one hears northern rap only up in CALI but everywhere u go theirs gona be SURENO rap so fuck of!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 12th, 2009, 7:12 pm

I expected joker to comment before hiloboy, but I guess joker ain't on here every day either. I've actually heard more then lil rob, cuzz I remember some southern artists did get a lil bit of radio play & what not. Norteno rap is actually bigger then some think, but it's not like joker's comments would count for shit any way.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 13th, 2009, 8:17 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I expected joker to comment before hiloboy, but I guess joker ain't on here every day either. I've actually heard more then lil rob, cuzz I remember some southern artists did get a lil bit of radio play & what not. Norteno rap is actually bigger then some think, but it's not like joker's comments would count for shit any way.
FUCK YOU ESE,I DONT GIVE A FUCK A ENEMIES A ENEMY,DEAD OR ALIVE ONLY BITCHES WONT SAY SHIT,FUCK ALL MY ENEMIES IN the STS AND the ONES RESTIN IN PISS,AND WTF U MEAN MOST CHICANO RAP DO THERE OWN BEATS,THEY DONT SAMPLE CUZ THEY PAY FOR the BEATS,AND THATS WHY SURENO CHICANO RAP GETS PLAYED ALL OVER THE WORLD,WHENS THE LAST TIME U SAW NORCACAS IN EUROPE,ASIA,NEVER,SHIT EVEN HOMIES FROM 18ST IN AUSTRALIA ARE GETTIN MONEY FROM RAPPIN OVER THERE,LOOK UP ASESINO,ESE NACHO,MONO,CANO,VAGO,ALL HOMIES WHO RAP IN AUSTRALIA AND ARE FROM 18ST,AND WATCHU MEAN SURENO RAP IS GAY,THATS WHY A NORTE RAPPER IN A SONG SAYS,YOU FUCKS WITH BITCHES I FUCK WITH FAGS,THATS GAY SHIT,AND WOODIE HE WANTED OUT OF NORTE THATS WHY HE DIED,DYNOS A LIL BITCH WHO THINKS HES GANGSTER WHEN HE AINT,SPEEDY LOC WAS PROBABLY THE ONLY 1 THAT HAD TALENT,AND HE STOLE BEATS ,HEARD the SONG,ANOTHER SCRAP BITES the DUST,AND ALOT OF NORTES ARE ACTEN BLACK,IVE BEEN SEEIN THAT CUZ MY CUZZIN LISTENS TO BAY RAPS AND NOW ALOT OF THEM HAVE NORTES ON IT AND THEY DONT EVEN REP THEYRE GANGS,THE BEST CHICANO RAPPER IS MR.CRIMINAL,THEN STOMPER,SILENT

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 13th, 2009, 4:19 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I expected joker to comment before hiloboy, but I guess joker ain't on here every day either. I've actually heard more then lil rob, cuzz I remember some southern artists did get a lil bit of radio play & what not. Norteno rap is actually bigger then some think, but it's not like joker's comments would count for shit any way.
fu-- YOU ESE,I DONT GIVE A fu-- A ENEMIES A ENEMY,DEAD OR ALIVE ONLY women WONT SAY SHIT,fu-- ALL MY ENEMIES IN the STS AND the ONES RESTIN IN PISS,AND WTF U MEAN MOST CHICANO RAP DO THERE OWN BEATS,THEY DONT SAMPLE because THEY PAY FOR the BEATS,AND THATS WHY SURENO CHICANO RAP GETS PLAYED ALL OVER THE WORLD,WHENS THE LAST TIME U SAW NORCACAS IN EUROPE,ASIA,NEVER,SHIT EVEN HOMIES FROM 18ST IN AUSTRALIA ARE GETTIN MONEY FROM RAPPIN OVER THERE,LOOK UP ASESINO,ESE NACHO,MONO,CANO,VAGO,ALL HOMIES WHO RAP IN AUSTRALIA AND ARE FROM 18ST,AND WATCHU MEAN SURENO RAP IS GAY,THATS WHY A NORTE RAPPER IN A SONG SAYS,YOU FUCKS WITH women I fu-- WITH FAGS,THATS GAY SHIT,AND WOODIE HE WANTED OUT OF NORTE THATS WHY HE DIED,DYNOS A LIL BITCH WHO THINKS HES GANGSTER WHEN HE AINT,SPEEDY LOC WAS PROBABLY THE ONLY 1 THAT HAD TALENT,AND HE STOLE BEATS ,HEARD the SONG,ANOTHER SCRAP BITES the DUST,AND ALOT OF NORTES ARE ACTEN BLACK,IVE BEEN SEEIN THAT because MY CUZZIN LISTENS TO BAY RAPS AND NOW ALOT OF THEM HAVE NORTES ON IT AND THEY DONT EVEN REP THEYRE GANGS,THE BEST CHICANO RAPPER IS MR.CRIMINAL,THEN STOMPER,SILENT
No bitch, I don't get down like that. If anybody, go fuck yourself. How's a dead person your enemy stupid? Quit talking about the dead bitch & yes you are a bitch. I said at least most of Dyno's beats were original, where I've seen southern cd's with nothing but recycled beats & you name 1 Northern song with a recycled beat like that shit compares to how many sorry ass Southern songs have recycled beats. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you must have not heard much music.

I didn't say Sureno rap was gay. I said some Surenos are gay. Where'd you hear a Norteno say some gay ass shit like that? Show me or shut the fuck up with your spreading rumors ass. Just like you're over here spreading rumors on Woodie (R.I.P.) again bitch.

Dyno went to jail for who he was affiliated with & it can't really get much gangster then that. Some Norteno rappers act black & don't rep their gangs, so what? Some people say rapping is black, so that would mean all rappers act black & I don't see why anyone would need to rep their gang on a rap song. Seems like you think that's kool or sometihng you fucking lame.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 13th, 2009, 8:48 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
fu-- YOU ESE,I DONT GIVE A fu-- A ENEMIES A ENEMY,DEAD OR ALIVE ONLY women WONT SAY SHIT,fu-- ALL MY ENEMIES IN the STS AND the ONES RESTIN IN PISS,AND WTF U MEAN MOST CHICANO RAP DO THERE OWN BEATS,THEY DONT SAMPLE because THEY PAY FOR the BEATS,AND THATS WHY SURENO CHICANO RAP GETS PLAYED ALL OVER THE WORLD,WHENS THE LAST TIME U SAW NORCACAS IN EUROPE,ASIA,NEVER,SHIT EVEN HOMIES FROM 18ST IN AUSTRALIA ARE GETTIN MONEY FROM RAPPIN OVER THERE,LOOK UP ASESINO,ESE NACHO,MONO,CANO,VAGO,ALL HOMIES WHO RAP IN AUSTRALIA AND ARE FROM 18ST,AND WATCHU MEAN SURENO RAP IS GAY,THATS WHY A NORTE RAPPER IN A SONG SAYS,YOU FUCKS WITH women I fu-- WITH FAGS,THATS GAY SHIT,AND WOODIE HE WANTED OUT OF NORTE THATS WHY HE DIED,DYNOS A LIL BITCH WHO THINKS HES GANGSTER WHEN HE AINT,SPEEDY LOC WAS PROBABLY THE ONLY 1 THAT HAD TALENT,AND HE STOLE BEATS ,HEARD the SONG,ANOTHER SCRAP BITES the DUST,AND ALOT OF NORTES ARE ACTEN BLACK,IVE BEEN SEEIN THAT because MY CUZZIN LISTENS TO BAY RAPS AND NOW ALOT OF THEM HAVE NORTES ON IT AND THEY DONT EVEN REP THEYRE GANGS,THE BEST CHICANO RAPPER IS MR.CRIMINAL,THEN STOMPER,SILENT
No bitch, I don't get down like that. If anybody, go fu-- yourself. How's a dead person your enemy stupid? Quit talking about the dead bitch & yes you are a bitch. I said at least most of Dyno's beats were original, where I've seen southern cd's with nothing but recycled beats & you name 1 Northern song with a recycled beat like that shit compares to how many sorry ass Southern songs have recycled beats. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you must have not heard much music.

I didn't say Sureno rap was gay. I said some Surenos are gay. Where'd you hear a Norteno say some gay ass shit like that? Show me or shut the fu-- up with your spreading rumors ass. Just like you're over here spreading rumors on Woodie (R.I.P.) again bitch.

Dyno went to jail for who he was affiliated with & it can't really get much gangster then that. Some Norteno rappers act black & don't rep their gangs, so what? Some people say rapping is black, so that would mean all rappers act black & I don't see why anyone would need to rep their gang on a rap song. Seems like you think that's kool or sometihng you #%@&#%@ lame.
I FORGOT the NORCACAS NAME BUT HE GOT CLOWNED FOR SAYIN THAT SHIT,AND FUCK LIL ROB THAT FOOLS LAME ANYWAYS,the OTHER SURENO RAPPERS BE IN the STS PUTTIN IT DOWN.NORTE RAPPERS AINT SHIT IN the STS,AND SO WHAT,DYNO WENT TO JAIL FOR BEIN DOWN WITH NORTE,HES IN FOR 7 YRS,WOW,MY BROTHER CUETE IS SERVIN 16 YRS IN PRISON,I GOT HOMIES SERVIN LIFE,AND DYNO DIDNT EVEN DO SHIT,HE DIDNT KILL ANY1,FUCK UP ANY1,HES JUST A BITCH FOR OLDER NORTES,AND UR FUCKEN STUPID,HOW U GONNA WANNA DISRESPECT UR RIVALS WHEN THEY ALIVE,U WANT THEM DEAD,THEN THEY DIE U DONT SHOW THEM RESPECT,A ENEMIES A ENEMY,EVERY1 WANTS THEIR RIVALS DEAD BITCH,U CANT SAY FUCK SOME VATO,KILL HIM AND THEN BE LIKE REST IN PEACE,NAH U CLOWN ON the BITCH CUZ HE GETS SMOKED,AND NAH BITCH NORTES WERE the ONES SAYIN HE KILLED HIMSELF CUZ NORTES WANTED HIM DEAD CUZ HE WANTED OUT the GANG,that AND SOME SAY THAT HE GOT KILLED BY VATOS FROM HIS OWN BARRIO,AND HOW U GONNA RAP BOUT GANGBANGIN,KILLEN ENEMIES AND U AINT GONNA REP UR GANG,THATS CLAIMIN A GANG BITCH,MOST NORCACAS JUST CLAIM BUT NEVER BANGED A BARRIO,FUCKEN LAME LEVAS

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 13th, 2009, 9:41 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
I FORGOT the NORCACAS NAME BUT HE GOT CLOWNED FOR SAYIN THAT SHIT,AND fu-- LIL ROB THAT FOOLS LAME ANYWAYS,the OTHER SURENO RAPPERS BE IN the STS PUTTIN IT DOWN.NORTE RAPPERS AINT SHIT IN the STS,AND SO WHAT,DYNO WENT TO JAIL FOR BEIN DOWN WITH NORTE,HES IN FOR 7 YRS,WOW,MY BROTHER CUETE IS SERVIN 16 YRS IN PRISON,I GOT HOMIES SERVIN LIFE,AND DYNO DIDNT EVEN DO SHIT,HE DIDNT KILL ANY1,fu-- UP ANY1,HES JUST A BITCH FOR OLDER NORTES,AND UR #%@&$% STUPID,HOW U GONNA WANNA DISRESPECT UR RIVALS WHEN THEY ALIVE,U WANT THEM DEAD,THEN THEY DIE U DONT SHOW THEM RESPECT,A ENEMIES A ENEMY,EVERY1 WANTS THEIR RIVALS DEAD BITCH,U CANT SAY fu-- SOME VATO,KILL HIM AND THEN BE LIKE REST IN PEACE,NAH U CLOWN ON the BITCH because HE GETS SMOKED,AND NAH BITCH NORTES WERE the ONES SAYIN HE KILLED HIMSELF because NORTES WANTED HIM DEAD because HE WANTED OUT the GANG,that AND SOME SAY THAT HE GOT KILLED BY VATOS FROM HIS OWN BARRIO,AND HOW U GONNA RAP BOUT GANGBANGIN,KILLEN ENEMIES AND U AINT GONNA REP UR GANG,THATS CLAIMIN A GANG BITCH,MOST NORCACAS JUST CLAIM BUT NEVER BANGED A BARRIO,#%@&$% LAME LEVAS
Yeah you would forget the name just shut the fuck up already. What would you know about DYNO? You act like 7 years ain't shit, but I bet you couldn't last those 7 years. Why you comparing the time your people got to the time Dyno got? Who gives a fuck about your people? LOL Of course you disrespect your rivals when they're alive you dumb fuck, wtf are you doing?

Damn some people are fucking dumb. You're not the reason why those Northern rappers died, so shut the fuck up. You didn't have to say anything about them at all. I just said that I think Norteno rap is better than sureno rap & you go off talking all kinds of shit that wasn't needed. Please stop saying NORTES too, cuzz that shit sounds retarded. It's Norteños mother fucker, say it right.

How would you know all Norteños said all that, or that most Norteños never banged a varrio? You're just a fake-teen-ager gossiping like a bitch. You don't need to put all your gang business out there just cuzz you rap. For many years DRF didn't even rap about gang affiliation, cuzz they wanted to appeal to everybody. Even surenos used to listen to DRF & then when GUN came out they started to hate DRF.