DOES CHICANO RAP INSITE RACIAL TENSION

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: DOES CHICANO RAP INSITE RACIAL TENSION

Unread post by joker123 » August 14th, 2009, 6:36 pm

NORPUTAS AINT SHIT THATS ABOUT IT!
MOST SURENO RAPPERS ARE THE ONLY ONES DOWN THAT STILL PUT IN WORK FOR THEIR HOOD!
LOOK AT STOMPER,MR CRIMINAL,MR CAPONE,CHARLIE ROW CAMPO AND BROWNSIDE THEY STILL PUT IN WORK FOR THEIR VARRIO!
YEA NORTENOS ACT LIKE MAYATES ALL THE TIME THEY EVEN DRESS LIKE THEM!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 14th, 2009, 7:10 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
I FORGOT the NORCACAS NAME BUT HE GOT CLOWNED FOR SAYIN THAT SHIT,AND fu-- LIL ROB THAT FOOLS LAME ANYWAYS,the OTHER SURENO RAPPERS BE IN the STS PUTTIN IT DOWN.NORTE RAPPERS AINT SHIT IN the STS,AND SO WHAT,DYNO WENT TO JAIL FOR BEIN DOWN WITH NORTE,HES IN FOR 7 YRS,WOW,MY BROTHER CUETE IS SERVIN 16 YRS IN PRISON,I GOT HOMIES SERVIN LIFE,AND DYNO DIDNT EVEN DO SHIT,HE DIDNT KILL ANY1,fu-- UP ANY1,HES JUST A BITCH FOR OLDER NORTES,AND UR #%@&$% STUPID,HOW U GONNA WANNA DISRESPECT UR RIVALS WHEN THEY ALIVE,U WANT THEM DEAD,THEN THEY DIE U DONT SHOW THEM RESPECT,A ENEMIES A ENEMY,EVERY1 WANTS THEIR RIVALS DEAD BITCH,U CANT SAY fu-- SOME VATO,KILL HIM AND THEN BE LIKE REST IN PEACE,NAH U CLOWN ON the BITCH because HE GETS SMOKED,AND NAH BITCH NORTES WERE the ONES SAYIN HE KILLED HIMSELF because NORTES WANTED HIM DEAD because HE WANTED OUT the GANG,that AND SOME SAY THAT HE GOT KILLED BY VATOS FROM HIS OWN BARRIO,AND HOW U GONNA RAP BOUT GANGBANGIN,KILLEN ENEMIES AND U AINT GONNA REP UR GANG,THATS CLAIMIN A GANG BITCH,MOST NORCACAS JUST CLAIM BUT NEVER BANGED A BARRIO,#%@&$% LAME LEVAS
Yeah you would forget the name just shut the fu-- up already. What would you know about DYNO? You act like 7 years ain't shit, but I bet you couldn't last those 7 years. Why you comparing the time your people got to the time Dyno got? Who gives a fu-- about your people? LOL Of course you disrespect your rivals when they're alive you dumb fu--, wtf are you doing?

Damn some people are #%@&#%@ dumb. You're not the reason why those Northern rappers died, so shut the fu-- up. You didn't have to say anything about them at all. I just said that I think Norteno rap is better than sureno rap & you go off talking all kinds of shit that wasn't needed. Please stop saying NORTES too, cuzz that shit sounds retarded. It's Norteños mother fucker, say it right.

How would you know all Norteños said all that, or that most Norteños never banged a varrio? You're just a fake-teen-ager gossiping like a bitch. You don't need to put all your gang business out there just cuzz you rap. For many years DRF didn't even rap about gang affiliation, cuzz they wanted to appeal to everybody. Even surenos used to listen to DRF & then when GUN came out they started to hate DRF.
BITCH I AINT FUCKEN GOSSIPING,AND THE NORCACA RAPPER WHO SAID THAT SHIT LOOKED LIKE A FUCKEN PUNK ASS PUERTO RICAN WANNABE DADDY YANKEE PIECE OF SHIT,FUCK NORCACA RAPS,FUCK DYNOS BITCH ASS,AND PUSSY IVE PUT IN WORK FOR MY BARRIO,ASK VATOS FROM MS13 HLS CLICK WHAT HAPPEN TO THEIR BOY LAZY A WHILE BACK,DYNO PROBABLY KNOWS OGS AND ALL THAT SHIT BUT HE PROBABLY NEVER EVEN SHOT A FUCKEN GUN,PULLED A MISSION OR ANYTHIN,AND WTF U TALKEN BOUT SAYIN EARLIER BLACKS STARTED RAP,YEA THEY DID BUT WHATS RAP,POEMS COULD BE RAPS,BLACKS DIDNT STARTED POETRY,AND MUSICS BEEN AROUND FOR 1000S OF YEARS AND OLDER MUSIC FROM 50S,60,EVEN EARLIER BEFORE THAT PEOPLE WERE RHYMING WHICH IS RAPPIN SO NO BLACKS DIDNT START THAT SHIT,BLACKS STARTED HIP HOP BUT RAP AND HIP HOP ARE ACTUALLY DIFFERENT LIFE STYLES,DIFFERENT WAYS OF SAYIN the LYRICS,MOST HIP HOP SONGS DONT RHYME,RAP SONGS MOST DO,AND BITCH U WANNA KNOW WHAT MY BROS IN THERE FOR,ATTEMPED MURDER,PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR the HOOD ALL DAY EVERYDAY,WTFS DYNOS IN THERE FOR,FOR HIS GANG,THATS IT,HE DIDNT DO SHIT TO ANY1,THEY JUST WANTED TO THROW ANOTHER NORCACA IN JAIL,ALRIGHT SINCE U KNOW SO MUCH OF NORCACAS,HOW DID WOODIE DIE,THE ONLY 2 SHITS IVE EVER HEARD WERE HE GOT KILLED BY HIS OWN HOOD,OR HE KILLED HIMSELF CUZ THEY WERE GONNA GET HIM

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 14th, 2009, 10:33 pm

JOKER123=JOKE, enough said. You ain't a real gangster fool. Just a netbanger that probably don't even live in So~Cal, or a freaking kid. I bet you're the dark bug (mayate) & I'd squash you with my finger. Shut up & let a real man speak leva.

@MENACE- If that's not gossiping then what is it? Ain't no pussy here fool & I don't need to brag about shit, unlike you if you ever even did the shit you claim to do. Ask who? Fool don't you know I'm from Norte Califas & you want me to ask MS HLS this & that? That ain't all DYNO's got caught up with, but it don't matter really & known of us would know everything he did any way. Looks like Woodie killed himself & that he was possibly bi-polar.

AVandelay
What city do you live in now?: 415-707

Unread post by AVandelay » August 15th, 2009, 12:06 am

Name me some norteno rappers that don't rep a varrio or a at least a set? And all rap is "mayatero" you stupid fucks. Go bang some ranchera music if you dont like it. Plenty of norteno rappers keep it chicano too. C Locs, Nsanity, Big Oso, Big Tone never drop the n word. Not that any of you little haters would care anyway. I know theres a lot of talented surenos dropping shit, but a lot of it is commercial and it sucls, you can tell theyre out to make money. Especially hi power.

AVandelay
What city do you live in now?: 415-707

Unread post by AVandelay » August 15th, 2009, 12:08 am

Name me some norteno rappers that don't rep a varrio or a at least a set? And all rap is "mayatero" you stupid fucks. Go bang some ranchera music if you dont like it. Plenty of norteno rappers keep it chicano too. C Locs, Nsanity, Big Oso, Big Tone never drop the n word. Not that any of you little haters would care anyway. I know theres a lot of talented surenos dropping shit, but a lot of it is commercial and it sucls, you can tell theyre out to make money. Especially hi power.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 15th, 2009, 12:43 pm

AVandelay wrote:Name me some norteno rappers that don't rep a varrio or a at least a set? And all rap is "mayatero" you stupid fucks. Go bang some ranchera music if you dont like it. Plenty of norteno rappers keep it chicano too. C Locs, Nsanity, Big Oso, Big Tone never drop the n word. Not that any of you little haters would care anyway. I know theres a lot of talented surenos dropping shit, but a lot of it is commercial and it sucls, you can tell theyre out to make money. Especially hi power.

HI POWER IS MAKIN MONEY BUT THEY STILL PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR THERE HOODS,CRIMINAL GOT INTO A SHOOT OUT WITH VATOS FROM CARNALES 13 IN HIS BARRIO A WHILE BACK,THEY TRIED TO GET CAPONE E FOR SHOOTIN AT SNAPPERS BITCH ASS,LOKOTE STOMPED ON NORACAS,STOMPERS OUT PUTTIN IT DOWN,GRUMPYS LOCKED UP FOR HIS HOOD,BABY HUEY FROM SILVERLAKE IS LOCKED UP FOR GUN CHARGES,BOZO IS LOOKEN AT 25 YEARS,AND DIS SONG CALLED POND FULL OF CONVICTS HAS NORCACAS FROM CENTRAL VALLEY I THINK RAPPIN WITH SLOB NI666AS,AND I THINK THAT VATO BIG TONE WAS the 1 BEIN DISS CUZ DIS GIRL I KNOW WHO LIVES IN VISALIA OR WATEVER THE FUCK THAT PLACE IS UP NORTH HAD FAMILY FROM BROWN PRIDE SURENOS IN FRESNO,FRESNO BULLDOGS AND HAD NORTENOS HER FAMILY THAT WERE BULLDOGS CLOWNED ON THEIR FAMILY WHO WERE NORCACAS CUZ THAT VATO SAID IN A SONG U FUCK WITH BITCHES I FUCK WITH FAGS

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 15th, 2009, 12:46 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:JOKER123=JOKE, enough said. You ain't a real gangster fool. Just a netbanger that probably don't even live in So~Cal, or a freaking kid. I bet you're the dark bug (mayate) & I'd squash you with my finger. Shut up & let a real man speak leva.

@MENACE- If that's not gossiping then what is it? Ain't no pussy here fool & I don't need to brag about shit, unlike you if you ever even did the shit you claim to do. Ask who? Fool don't you know I'm from Norte Califas & you want me to ask MS HLS this & that? That ain't all DYNO's got caught up with, but it don't matter really & known of us would know everything he did any way. Looks like Woodie killed himself & that he was possibly bi-polar.
IVE SEEN NORTENOS WHO SHOWED MORE LOVE TO SPEEDY WHEN HE DIED AND SOME DID TO WOODIE BECAUSE HOW HE SHOWED NORTE LOVE AND MADE HITS FOR THEM,BUT I SAW SOME THAT SAID FUCK HIM CUZ HE WAS GETTIN OUT the GANG LIFE AND THEN SOME WOULD SAY HE GOT KILLED BY HIS OWN HOMIES

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 15th, 2009, 2:32 pm

Menace was saying some ene rappers don't rep a varrio on their songs & that is true, but yet he keeps blabbing about shit that don't have anything to do with what was brought up. What about the song "pond full of convicts"? It has "norcacas" & "slobs"? Wow, like I would expect you to like that song & there was a point of you bringing that up. 1 of those rappers from the song is called Gangster Droop & is no longer respected, because he started rapping with Southerners.

I already knew you were going off of a bunch of "he said she said" menace. I never heard of anybody talking bad about Woodie like that, except your kind. Where I've actually chopped it up with Wood & some of his close friends & they'll tell you that his death had nothing to do with gang life. Looks like he killed himself as much as many didn't want to believe it. Some girl claiming to be Wood's sister was suspected of trying to take Wood's music after his death & that's the only bad thing I heard about from "friends" trying to do wrong around the time he died.

htown11

Unread post by htown11 » August 15th, 2009, 7:52 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
I FORGOT the NORCACAS NAME BUT HE GOT CLOWNED FOR SAYIN THAT SHIT,AND fu-- LIL ROB THAT FOOLS LAME ANYWAYS,the OTHER SURENO RAPPERS BE IN the STS PUTTIN IT DOWN.NORTE RAPPERS AINT SHIT IN the STS,AND SO WHAT,DYNO WENT TO JAIL FOR BEIN DOWN WITH NORTE,HES IN FOR 7 YRS,WOW,MY BROTHER CUETE IS SERVIN 16 YRS IN PRISON,I GOT HOMIES SERVIN LIFE,AND DYNO DIDNT EVEN DO SHIT,HE DIDNT KILL ANY1,fu-- UP ANY1,HES JUST A BITCH FOR OLDER NORTES,AND UR #%@&$% STUPID,HOW U GONNA WANNA DISRESPECT UR RIVALS WHEN THEY ALIVE,U WANT THEM DEAD,THEN THEY DIE U DONT SHOW THEM RESPECT,A ENEMIES A ENEMY,EVERY1 WANTS THEIR RIVALS DEAD BITCH,U CANT SAY fu-- SOME VATO,KILL HIM AND THEN BE LIKE REST IN PEACE,NAH U CLOWN ON the BITCH because HE GETS SMOKED,AND NAH BITCH NORTES WERE the ONES SAYIN HE KILLED HIMSELF because NORTES WANTED HIM DEAD because HE WANTED OUT the GANG,that AND SOME SAY THAT HE GOT KILLED BY VATOS FROM HIS OWN BARRIO,AND HOW U GONNA RAP BOUT GANGBANGIN,KILLEN ENEMIES AND U AINT GONNA REP UR GANG,THATS CLAIMIN A GANG BITCH,MOST NORCACAS JUST CLAIM BUT NEVER BANGED A BARRIO,#%@&$% LAME LEVAS
Yeah you would forget the name just shut the fu-- up already. What would you know about DYNO? You act like 7 years ain't shit, but I bet you couldn't last those 7 years. Why you comparing the time your people got to the time Dyno got? Who gives a fu-- about your people? LOL Of course you disrespect your rivals when they're alive you dumb fu--, wtf are you doing?

Damn some people are #%@&#%@ dumb. You're not the reason why those Northern rappers died, so shut the fu-- up. You didn't have to say anything about them at all. I just said that I think Norteno rap is better than sureno rap & you go off talking all kinds of shit that wasn't needed. Please stop saying NORTES too, cuzz that shit sounds retarded. It's Norteños mother fucker, say it right.

How would you know all Norteños said all that, or that most Norteños never banged a varrio? You're just a fake-teen-ager gossiping like a bitch. You don't need to put all your gang business out there just cuzz you rap. For many years DRF didn't even rap about gang affiliation, cuzz they wanted to appeal to everybody. Even surenos used to listen to DRF & then when GUN came out they started to hate DRF.
BITCH I AINT #%@&$% GOSSIPING,AND THE NORCACA RAPPER WHO SAID THAT SHIT LOOKED LIKE A #%@&$% PUNK ASS PUERTO RICAN WANNABE DADDY YANKEE PIECE OF SHIT,fu-- NORCACA RAPS,fu-- DYNOS BITCH ASS,AND PUSSY IVE PUT IN WORK FOR MY BARRIO,ASK VATOS FROM MS13 HLS CLICK WHAT HAPPEN TO THEIR BOY LAZY A WHILE BACK,DYNO PROBABLY KNOWS OGS AND ALL THAT SHIT BUT HE PROBABLY NEVER EVEN SHOT A #%@&$% GUN,PULLED A MISSION OR ANYTHIN,AND WTF U TALKEN BOUT SAYIN EARLIER BLACKS STARTED RAP,YEA THEY DID BUT WHATS RAP,POEMS COULD BE RAPS,BLACKS DIDNT STARTED POETRY,AND MUSICS BEEN AROUND FOR 1000S OF YEARS AND OLDER MUSIC FROM 50S,60,EVEN EARLIER BEFORE THAT PEOPLE WERE RHYMING WHICH IS RAPPIN SO NO BLACKS DIDNT START THAT SHIT,BLACKS STARTED HIP HOP BUT RAP AND HIP HOP ARE ACTUALLY DIFFERENT LIFE STYLES,DIFFERENT WAYS OF SAYIN the LYRICS,MOST HIP HOP SONGS DONT RHYME,RAP SONGS MOST DO,AND BITCH U WANNA KNOW WHAT MY BROS IN THERE FOR,ATTEMPED MURDER,PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR the HOOD ALL DAY EVERYDAY,WTFS DYNOS IN THERE FOR,FOR HIS GANG,THATS IT,HE DIDNT DO SHIT TO ANY1,THEY JUST WANTED TO THROW ANOTHER NORCACA IN JAIL,ALRIGHT SINCE U KNOW SO MUCH OF NORCACAS,HOW DID WOODIE DIE,THE ONLY 2 SHITS IVE EVER HEARD WERE HE GOT KILLED BY HIS OWN HOOD,OR HE KILLED HIMSELF because THEY WERE GONNA GET HIM

lol so if some white boys or blacks were doing dressing up like Mariachi singers and doing Mariachi, would you say they were doing Mexican music...since music came out 1000 years ago and people have been singing and using instruments forever right lol...too easy

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 15th, 2009, 7:55 pm

WHAT,IM SAYIN BLACKS STARTED HIP HOP,BUT EVERY STYLE OF MUSIC HAS DIFFERENT DRESSIN STYLES,BUT BLACKS TRY ACTEN LIKE THEY STARTED RAPPIN,NAH LISTEN TO OLD SHIT PEOPLE WERE RHYMING WAY BEFORE THAT

htown11

Unread post by htown11 » August 15th, 2009, 8:13 pm

MENACE18 wrote:WHAT,IM SAYIN BLACKS STARTED HIP HOP,BUT EVERY STYLE OF MUSIC HAS DIFFERENT DRESSIN STYLES,BUT BLACKS TRY ACTEN LIKE THEY STARTED RAPPIN,NAH LISTEN TO OLD SHIT PEOPLE WERE RHYMING WAY BEFORE THAT
Rap is the same as hip hop...it's a genre of music that was started in the Bronx...blacks created rap/hiphop...we didn't create rhyming though...Cat in the Hat is nothing like rap lol, but as far as people rhyming on hip hop beats...we started that...that's like me saying (yeah Mexicans started hydraulics, but Mexicans try actin like they started lowriding, nah people been driving way before that) lol

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 15th, 2009, 10:01 pm

even crackers being ryhmin in their songs...lol

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 17th, 2009, 4:22 am

If you rap your doing black culture thats the end to it, you cant change that fact... you can be down for your raza, hate "mayates", and talk a bunch of fuckin masa, but basically your still a mayatero, or you would go listen to some banda, ranchero music, norentos, mariachi or whatever mexican music their is. but the truth is mexicans love black music thats why they love oldies, and funk, and now rap, and when blacks make the next bomb music they'll be saying "fuck mayates ay, wait ese, put that black fool's shit on... that shit bumps, ese" lol.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 17th, 2009, 12:14 pm

perongregory wrote:If you rap your doing black culture thats the end to it, you cant change that fact... you can be down for your raza, hate "mayates", and talk a bunch of fuckin masa, but basically your still a mayatero, or you would go listen to some banda, ranchero music, norentos, mariachi or whatever mexican music their is. but the truth is mexicans love black music thats why they love oldies, and funk, and now rap, and when blacks make the next bomb music they'll be saying "fu-- mayates ay, wait ese, put that black fool's shit on... that shit bumps, ese" lol.
THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT CUZ ITS TRUE,ME I KNOW SOME PEOPLE THAT HATE RAPPERS CUZ OF WHO THEY ARE BUT THEY LIKE SOME OF THEYRE SONGS,ME ALOT OF THE BLACK RAPPERS NOW A DAYS KILLED IT,I JUST STAY BUMPIN CHICANO RAP,TUPAC,EAZY E,LIL EAZY,BONE THUGS,YOUNG MURDER SQUAD,GOOD GANGSTA SHIT,BUT BOUT RAPPIN BEIN BLACKS,IT PROBABLY IS BUT U KNOW DIFFERENT RAPS BOUT DIFFERENT SHIT

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 17th, 2009, 1:10 pm

I like good rap I could give a fuck if you're a martian, I like G-rabbs shit (conejo) I got some of that 18th st. Shit, Mr. Shadow, O. Cruz, LSOB, Funkyh Aztecs, Frost, Mr. Criminal, and some others.It's just gangster rap from the chicano perspective. Is puerto rican rap Boricua rap? No. Its rap from a puerto rican.

And black fools still rap hood shit, but those be the dudes who don'tr make it big, if a mexican rapper makes some pop selling shit he'll be up there with lil wayne, etc.. But there still a lot of hood rappers especially on the west, its just the industry blackballs us.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 17th, 2009, 8:47 pm

YEA THATS THE WAY IT IS....LOOK AT THEM RAPPERS NOW THEY KILLED HIP HOP IF TUPAC AND EAZYE WOULD OF BEING ALIVE HIP HOP WOULD BE THE SHIT....YEA CHICANO RAP HAS SOME GOOD ARTIST LIKE THE ONES U MENTION....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 17th, 2009, 10:56 pm

perongregory wrote:I like good rap I could give a fu-- if you're a martian, I like G-rabbs shit (conejo) I got some of that 18th st. Shit, Mr. Shadow, O. Cruz, LSOB, Funkyh Aztecs, Frost, Mr. Criminal, and some others.It's just gangster rap from the chicano perspective. Is puerto rican rap Boricua rap? No. Its rap from a puerto rican.

And black fools still rap hood shit, but those be the dudes who don'tr make it big, if a mexican rapper makes some pop selling shit he'll be up there with lil wayne, etc.. But there still a lot of hood rappers especially on the west, its just the industry blackballs us.
the ONLY BLACK RAPPER I KNOW WHO HAS NEVER TURNED ON HIS GANG TIES IS LIL EAZY THAT STILL AROUND,the GAME,ALL THOSE FOOLS PRETTY MUCH ARE LAMES JUST TRYEN TO GET MONEY BUT IN REALITY THEY LOSIN WATEVER RESPECT THEY GOT FROM THE STS,the HOMIE LIL GANGSTER FROM DOUBLE NINE RECORDS IS MAKIN IT BIG HES WORKEN WITH PRODUCERS WHO WORKED WITH TUPAC ON ALOT OF HIS HIT SONGS AND U KNOW the HOMIE LIL G MAIKN MONEY BUT HE STILL PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR 18

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm

That's dope and I wish them sucess, but you can't really be tuff in the sts as a minority and make it in the white world of film, music industry...that's just real. Like artist homeboy in blood in blood out...he tried to keep it trucha with the homies, invite them to his art gallery, and his white backers left him and he turned into a tecato.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 18th, 2009, 11:31 am

perongregory wrote:That's dope and I wish them sucess, but you can't really be tuff in the sts as a minority and make it in the white world of film, music industry...that's just real. Like artist homeboy in blood in blood out...he tried to keep it trucha with the homies, invite them to his art gallery, and his white backers left him and he turned into a tecato.
YEA THATS TRUE,I FORGOT WHO SAID IT BEFORE BUT SOMEONE SAID THAT THE BLACK HIP HOP ARTIST ALL SOLD OUT AND SING THE MUSIC THE WHITE PEOPLE WANT THEM TO SING,WHICH IS TRUE CUZ HOW MANY BLACKS U KNOW THAT MAKE THEYRE OWN LYRICS,HARDLY ANY,AND THEY SAID THAT CHICANO RAPPERS DONT GET SIGNED TO MAJOR RECORD COMPANIES BECAUSE THEY DONT SELL OUT,BUT ME I WOULD RATHER GET RESPECT FROM THE STS,THEN GET RESPECT FROM PUSSIES WHO GOT MONEY FROM THEYRE PARENTS BUT ACT LIKE THEY GS

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 22nd, 2009, 11:42 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
perongregory wrote:That's dope and I wish them sucess, but you can't really be tuff in the sts as a minority and make it in the white world of film, music industry...that's just real. Like artist homeboy in blood in blood out...he tried to keep it trucha with the homies, invite them to his art gallery, and his white backers left him and he turned into a tecato.
YEA THATS TRUE,I FORGOT WHO SAID IT BEFORE BUT SOMEONE SAID THAT THE BLACK HIP HOP ARTIST ALL SOLD OUT AND SING THE MUSIC THE WHITE PEOPLE WANT THEM TO SING,WHICH IS TRUE because HOW MANY BLACKS U KNOW THAT MAKE THEYRE OWN LYRICS,HARDLY ANY,AND THEY SAID THAT CHICANO RAPPERS DONT GET SIGNED TO MAJOR RECORD COMPANIES BECAUSE THEY DONT SELL OUT,BUT ME I WOULD RATHER GET RESPECT FROM THE STS,THEN GET RESPECT FROM PUSSIES WHO GOT MONEY FROM THEYRE PARENTS BUT ACT LIKE THEY GS
UR RITE REAL G KEEP CONTACT with THEIR OLD HOMEBOYS WHO USE TO BANG with THEM AND STILL PUT IN WORK FOR THEIR VARRIO....SO THATS THE WAY IT IS....

YungJay
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by YungJay » November 9th, 2009, 10:21 pm

I'M SORRY BUT CHICANO RAP IS FUCKING WACK,blacks come out with way better shit,all yall shit sound like NWA Knockoffs, and got the nerve to get racial callin us nigger cause yall shit wack, and all yall do is copy our style,and listen to our legends LIKE 2PAC and EAZY E,lean like a cholo that shit was funny,yal need to really step yall shit up if yall call yallselfz bein better then us,I could name one black rapper who's better then all the chicano rappers put together real talk....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 9th, 2009, 10:37 pm

YungJay wrote:I'M SORRY BUT CHICANO RAP IS #%@&#%@ WACK,blacks come out with way better shit,all yall shit sound like NWA Knockoffs, and got the nerve to get racial callin us nigger cause yall shit wack, and all yall do is copy our style,and listen to our legends LIKE 2PAC and EAZY E,lean like a cholo that shit was funny,yal need to really step yall shit up if yall call yallselfz bein better then us,I could name one black rapper who's better then all the chicano rappers put together real talk....

nah stomper,grumpy and criminal are sicc chicano rappers,shit criminal cud rap the best i think from the west,i know hes way better than lil waynes faggot ass,whos black that can rap real shit and has sicc flows,and alot of black rappers are sampling shit today sayin its theyres

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 10th, 2009, 8:57 am

my bad i messed up on my earlier post,lil wayne i personally think he sucks at rappin,i meant to say who is a black rapper that raps about real shit and is good? the only 1 i cud think of is tupac cuz he had talent,and rapped bout his way of life,not just like rappers today who wanna make quick cash rappin bout sumthin they never did or lived,to me the best chicano rappers i personally think are lil gangster from my hood,mr.criminal,stomper and grumpy from soldier ink,lil cuete is pretty good,for blacks i personally think that tupac is the best,then mc eiht,wc,eazy e,brotha lynch,but alot of blacks dont like chicano rap cuz they dont get wtf theyre sayin,i know alot of blacks who bumped the song by spider loc with mr.criminal,the game diss,but if it was just a song with criminal they wudnt cuz he raps bout shit that chicano gang members face in the sts

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 10th, 2009, 11:14 am

That's not why blacks dont bump chicano rap like that, because face it that is just gangsta rap from the barrio instead of gangsta rap from the black hood. Blacks dont bump it because alot of chicano rappers dont have basic skills, they voices be whiny and shit, and they be stuck on that old oldies, or g-funk beats, then theres ignorant fools who prob. dont bump it cause its mexican. But blacks bumped LSOB Kid Frost and those fools back in the day because they had skills and were tight. I listen to Chicano rap, Conejos the hardest out.

rollinthru
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by rollinthru » November 10th, 2009, 3:48 pm

I wish Chicanos rapped better.

My favorite hip hop will always be the early g-funk west coast music, but Chicanos are too stuck on it. They're not innovative at all. Too many just jock Tupac's style too hard.

I love the music, race don't matter to me. I hate it when Black people talk shit about Mexican rappers, but I cant say nothing back. Almost all of it sucks. Horribly.

I still like the old school, Frost, LSOB, etc. Cypress Hill(they aren't Mexican, but associated with Chicanos).
Psycho Realm was the shit!
If more chicano rap sounded like this, it'd be a whole different story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgA_HlDL6VY

I also don't like gangs getting too caught up in the music..a little bit, yeah, but too many Chicano rappers are more about banging on wax than actually loving the music. Too many Chicano listeners are more about hearing people talk about gangbangin than loving the music. You go to a Chicano rap concert, and it's boring as fuck. Everyones too busy tryin to look hard. No dancing, no fun, no nothing.

But the best Sureno rappers I ever heard had to be Cali Lifestyles. They were sick.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » November 27th, 2009, 9:09 pm

all the G-FUNK back in the days like TUPAC,EAZY-E,NWA,DR.DRE,SNOOP DOGG,etc were the coolest rappers who were putting it down now CHICANO RAPPERS r tryin to bring it back who the fuck hears LIL WACK,KAYNE WEST etc they fools suck!

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » January 10th, 2010, 2:59 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
tysuave wrote:all I got to say is that fool joker is exalty what his name say's a joke how you gone diss black's but then you listen to rap.Just dumb that's like me hateing white people but I listen to country music.like homboy said dont you have all kinds of diffrent kinds of mexican music?Now as far as mexican rap goes the only ones that will make it or the one's that fu-- with fellow black rapers.
C/S & he called a black person a nigger lover. WTF? Any way Norteno rap is better than sur rap for the most part.
fu-- NO,fu-- SPEEDY LOC,WOODIE,DARK ROOM FAMILIA,SIR DYNO BEATS ARE WHACK ASS fu--
damn menace i know you didn't just dis my boy woodie. Well I listen to all the norte rap..sir dyno and darkroom's old shit is whack, not gonna lie..they're beats were done on real basic production equipment and they just didnt have flow or lyrics. Lately tho, darkroom been putting out some solid cuts. When they make North Pole/Connectionz collabs you get like 4-5 good songs outta 20 or somethin. That seems whack but u get the same from mainstream rap cd's most of the time. Some vatos from Darkroom can rhyme but got NO flow.

Woodie is the best Norte produced, he's a whiteboy but he grew up straight NORTE and is a product of us. You cant deny woodie had skill, even his OLD shit in the 90's was solid. Right now i got his two solo cd's but i'm tryin to cop the northern expozure collabs since he has alot of work on them. If you wanna know how this boy can rap listen to cuts off those cd's like Legit Slangz, Yoc Influenced, Off Night, Northern California, Talez of a Killa, Loyalty, Time to go to War, Shits Gone Strange, The U4given. He also did some hard shit with this black dude called A-Wax and his boys B-Dawg and Lil Los can put down. Konu's a sick motherfucker too, listen to "How We Ride"

There's other rappers that got skill up here but they havent gone solo, they just appear on a few tracks on Northern Expozure or North Pole n some of them don't ID so I dont know most of their names yet. I think LA has a better rap history and culture that's why they put out good chicano rappers. I actually listened to Conejo from West Los until i heard his "fuck the north..fuck busters shit then I switched that fool off. I think he dissed blacks in some of his songs too.

anwyas I think chicano rap is still growin, alot of chicano rappers got lyrics but not the flow like blacks do. They gotta learn to rap to the beat instead of rappin like they're reading a book.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » March 16th, 2010, 11:06 am

Why is it that some mexicans wont say straight up that blacks started rapp music / hip hop......the style the music the beat was started by blacks.......nobody else seems to have a problem sayin that except for some mexicans....i dont get it.......like the one rapper from long beach sayin something about the aztec god of poetry or some shit.......if it was like that yall would of been rapping hundreds of years by now.......i got no problems with mexicans but even your parents will tell you thats BS....we all love rapp fuck where it comes from.....my boy warned me years ago that a racist rapp would come out but i never imagined it would be mexicans doin it(i hope not)....by the way all popular american music was started by black

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 16th, 2010, 2:37 pm

MCD wrote:
damn menace i know you didn't just dis my boy woodie. Well I listen to all the norte rap..sir dyno and darkroom's old shit is whack, not gonna lie..they're beats were done on real basic production equipment and they just didnt have flow or lyrics. Lately tho, darkroom been putting out some solid cuts. When they make North Pole/Connectionz collabs you get like 4-5 good songs outta 20 or somethin. That seems whack but u get the same from mainstream rap cd's most of the time. Some vatos from Darkroom can rhyme but got NO flow.

Woodie is the best Norte produced, he's a whiteboy but he grew up straight NORTE and is a product of us. You cant deny woodie had skill, even his OLD shit in the 90's was solid. Right now i got his two solo cd's but i'm tryin to cop the northern expozure collabs since he has alot of work on them. If you wanna know how this boy can rap listen to cuts off those cd's like Legit Slangz, Yoc Influenced, Off Night, Northern California, Talez of a Killa, Loyalty, Time to go to War, Shits Gone Strange, The U4given. He also did some hard shit with this black dude called A-Wax and his boys B-Dawg and Lil Los can put down. Konu's a sick motherfucker too, listen to "How We Ride"

There's other rappers that got skill up here but they havent gone solo, they just appear on a few tracks on Northern Expozure or North Pole n some of them don't ID so I dont know most of their names yet. I think LA has a better rap history and culture that's why they put out good chicano rappers. I actually listened to Conejo from West Los until i heard his "fu-- the north..fu-- busters shit then I switched that fool off. I think he dissed blacks in some of his songs too.

anwyas I think chicano rap is still growin, alot of chicano rappers got lyrics but not the flow like blacks do. They gotta learn to rap to the beat instead of rappin like they're reading a book.
I think you're the 1st I've seen say DRF's older cuts are wack, but that the new 1's are good. Every body got their own opinion tho & Wood did rap w/some good rappers, but Wax ain't black unless he's part.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » March 29th, 2010, 12:52 am

spadeloc wrote:Why is it that some mexicans wont say straight up that blacks started rapp music / hip hop......the style the music the beat was started by blacks.......nobody else seems to have a problem sayin that except for some mexicans....i dont get it.......like the one rapper from long beach sayin something about the aztec god of poetry or some shit.......if it was like that yall would of been rapping hundreds of years by now.......i got no problems with mexicans but even your parents will tell you thats BS....we all love rapp fu-- where it comes from.....my boy warned me years ago that a racist rapp would come out but i never imagined it would be mexicans doin it(i hope not)....by the way all popular american music was started by black
cuz of the racial tension homie, some vatos just too proud to tip the hat to blacks. Maybe if blacks didnt start rap chicanos would have, but it woulda been a whole lot different and less developed than it is now. Blacks u had the upper hand to excel in music because english was your natural language n blacks got more rhythm and music roots than gavachos!
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MCD wrote:

There's other rappers that got skill up here but they havent gone solo, they just appear on a few tracks on Northern Expozure or North Pole n some of them don't ID so I dont know most of their names yet. I think LA has a better rap history and culture that's why they put out good chicano rappers. I actually listened to Conejo from West Los until i heard his "fu-- the north..fu-- busters shit then I switched that fool off. I think he dissed blacks in some of his songs too.

I think you're the 1st I've seen say DRF's older cuts are wack, but that the new 1's are good. Every body got their own opinion tho & Wood did rap w/some good rappers, but Wax ain't black unless he's part.
not all of them but some of dyno's shit sounded dated even in the early 90's. Their new shit is actually less DRF and more collabs with new rappers from the Norte and they put some sick beats and hook it up with some good lyrics.

N I been buying more of Woodie's CD's and im just going to say this guero was a better rapper than I thought before. If u aint a southsider and u can bump his shit without getting beat up then check out his songs "What You know About Me, On The Edge, Lay Em Down" Eye of the Storm got my favorite woodie verse, honestly 2pac level shit.

and rudog i'm pretty sure A-Wax is black, he looks full black to me. He's that fool nortenos always callin a snitch for some reason.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 29th, 2010, 1:32 am

MCD wrote:
spadeloc wrote:Why is it that some mexicans wont say straight up that blacks started rapp music / hip hop......the style the music the beat was started by blacks.......nobody else seems to have a problem sayin that except for some mexicans....i dont get it.......like the one rapper from long beach sayin something about the aztec god of poetry or some shit.......if it was like that yall would of been rapping hundreds of years by now.......i got no problems with mexicans but even your parents will tell you thats BS....we all love rapp fu-- where it comes from.....my boy warned me years ago that a racist rapp would come out but i never imagined it would be mexicans doin it(i hope not)....by the way all popular american music was started by black
because of the racial tension homie, some vatos just too proud to tip the hat to blacks. Maybe if blacks didnt start rap chicanos would have, but it woulda been a whole lot different and less developed than it is now. Blacks u had the upper hand to excel in music because english was your natural language n blacks got more rhythm and music roots than gavachos!
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MCD wrote:

not all of them but some of dyno's shit sounded dated even in the early 90's. Their new shit is actually less DRF and more collabs with new rappers from the Norte and they put some sick beats and hook it up with some good lyrics.

N I been buying more of Woodie's CD's and im just going to say this guero was a better rapper than I thought before. If u aint a southsider and u can bump his shit without getting beat up then check out his songs "What You know About Me, On The Edge, Lay Em Down" Eye of the Storm got my favorite woodie verse, honestly 2pac level shit.

and rudog i'm pretty sure A-Wax is black, he looks full black to me. He's that fool nortenos always callin a snitch for some reason.
That NorCal Narcotics is tight! I haven't even really been liking new DRF material in a long time, but that CD is tight! Wood was 1 of the best! Some say A-WAX is all white, but I think he's got to be mixed & A-WAX is the 1 calling somebody a rat (somebody from mob figas).

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 29th, 2010, 1:36 am

Wax looks mixed.