Suge Knight, does he have much pull?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Anonymous20

Suge Knight, does he have much pull?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 28th, 2003, 7:23 am

Does Suge Knight have a lot of pull on the westcoast? Last question did he just have Compton police on his payroll or did he have other cops too?
Last edited by Anonymous20 on May 13th, 2004, 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Suge Knight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » July 28th, 2003, 5:11 pm

I know for a fact Deathrow have always hired off-duty police officers as security &some say for information aswell. There is alot of mythology surrounding Suge Knight, some being true & others false, but I heard Russell Poole describe him as one of the biggest gangsters on America's westcoast, so make of that what you will.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 29th, 2003, 1:48 am

a real gangsta. he might have pull in compton but i know for a fact not in los angeles the bounty hunter bloods is looking for him in some crip hood in los angeles in long beach...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 29th, 2003, 7:23 am

i don't agree with yall ,he never was known as a rider ,and never got deep in that set trip ,he started set trip when he started his rap company
in the bangin' days the name of suge wasn't ringin' ,in compton gang world he was nobody until he did some rap !!! but he knew some real guetto stars ..homie back in the tupac murder dayz he delivered a truck of ak 47 in nikerson garden ,i think they had some business problem between him and the hunters ,it might be related with young soldiers and the reason they left the row ...i don't think having beef with long beaitch snoop dog fan club twinkies is a problem for suge ... but he got real problems with real niggas like fruit town and south side compton crips and they no joke...

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » July 29th, 2003, 7:28 am

what's the beef between him and fruit town about?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 29th, 2003, 8:15 am

lol they snitch each others lolol they both full of snitches

A-1

Unread post by A-1 » July 30th, 2003, 1:13 am

FROM WHAT I HEARD IS THE BEEF WITH THE FRUIT TOWN AND HIM STARTED WHEN THEY SAY ONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS KILLED THIS DUDE I KINDA OF KNEW FROM FRUIT TOWN AND THIS GUY WAS THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE DEATH ROW LOGO, AND RIGHT AFTER THAT HAPPEN THATS WHEN HIS OFFICES STARTED TO GET RAIDED. SECOND I GOT SOME RELATIVES THAT USE TO RUN WITH SUGE AND THEY SAY HE WAS ALWAYS DOWN, BUT WHAT REALLY GOT HIM THE WAY HE IS WAS THE MONEY (MONEY, POWER,& RESPECT). THIRD THE REASON WHY THE BOUNTY HUNTERS IS AFTER HIM IS BECAUSE HE SUPPOSELY NEVER PAID THAT MONEY TO GET DEATH ROW STARTED BACK.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 30th, 2003, 1:23 am

RESPECT...a 1 you seems to have real infos , i have few things i want to talk about ...so you know about hen dog and bountry ... about the bounty hunters i knew it was about money ,and you knew that suge use nickerson garden to sell his supply ,i heard the nigga gave them few kis in advance then the nigga got busted and the hunters didn't want to pay ,or something like that ,same thing for those ak 47 he wanted them to ride on the south but they didn't

A-1

Unread post by A-1 » July 31st, 2003, 3:28 am

IT'S ME J.B. YOU KNOW I KEEP MY EAR TO THE STREETS.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » July 31st, 2003, 5:45 pm

I read somehwhere (cant remember article name now) that Suge had connections to some of the New York families, namely the Genovese. Any one know the alleged connection between Suge and any of the new york families? or is this just another myth

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 1st, 2003, 10:29 am

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 1st, 2003, 12:35 pm

lol thanks dusty in other words its fruit town vs mob

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » August 2nd, 2003, 2:24 am

could someone please post a list of rappers and what set they claim

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » August 2nd, 2003, 2:20 pm

lewis503 wrote:could someone please post a list of rappers and what set they claim

That's already been done. Look in the "Who's The Hottest Rapper" section on this site.

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » August 7th, 2003, 5:21 am

Bulls Fan wrote:I read somehwhere (cant remember article name now) that Suge had connections to some of the New York families, namely the Genovese. Any one know the alleged connection between Suge and any of the new york families? or is this just another myth
Yeah I've heard rumours about that, I know he was a friend of JFK Jnr, so it wouldn't surprise me if he did have connections with the New York Mob.

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Suge Knight, does he have much pull?

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 4th, 2004, 8:36 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 10th, 2004, 1:56 am

BACK WHEN DEATHROW WAS RUNNIN SUGE HAD SOME PULL BECAUSE ANYBODY WITH HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND GANGSTA ASS HOMIES HAS SOME PULL, BUT IT NOT REALLY THERE NOW.

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » May 21st, 2004, 10:57 am

SpacerLoco wrote:
Bulls Fan wrote:I read somehwhere (cant remember article name now) that Suge had connections to some of the New York families, namely the Genovese. Any one know the alleged connection between Suge and any of the new york families? or is this just another myth
Yeah I've heard rumours about that, I know he was a friend of JFK Jnr, so it wouldn't surprise me if he did have connections with the New York Mob.
Sorry, but Marion Knight could NEVER been connected with the NY mob, at least not on business level.. He coulda know someone lower down in the system probably but I don't think any Capos from genovese like chin gigante or dominic quiet dom crillo would roll with suge, simply because its a well known fact that rappers and mafiosos dont get very well along.

plus, when Gambino spit, the other families drown. And John Gotti and John Gotti Jr. hated rappers. But he coulda known someone. But I don't think it was a relationship where the Genovese i.e would help out Suge to sort out some business. He was probably like Frank Sinatra, a mafia groupie, if he was connected at all, altough Frank Sinatra had some more important friends like Lucky Luciano.

But Suge did have some pull in Death Row's heydays. but like another guy here pointed out, mobjames told that suge had burned all bridges. and theres a contract on his ass too.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 21st, 2004, 1:58 pm

Yeah but Frank kind of burned those bridges some when he mediated between his "friends" and the Kennedys who once elected proceeded to put the heat on.

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » May 22nd, 2004, 12:46 am

True, plus that he also was forced to reveal his gangster friends to the Feds, something that certain members in the Lansky-Luciano family didn't appreciate.

Oxnard

Unread post by Oxnard » June 12th, 2004, 10:48 pm

Suge steers clear of a lotta hoods. Spends most his time in Malibu, Saw him eating at a restuarant there, Gladstones. Dude loves that place.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 2nd, 2004, 10:05 am

So if them Bounty Hunter Bloods on his azz why aint we read nothin in the papers yet? They waitn for somethin or what?